Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:05 pm
Tori Underbridge
Hi

ninja Not undead. ninja

-places a rock on the floor that reads:-

Tori Was Here. heart

eek

SHE LIIIIIIIVES!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:35 pm
Tori Underbridge
Hi

ninja Not undead. ninja

Tori Was Here. heart

GASP! Tori, welcome back! How have you beeeeeeeen!? 4laugh  

Hellene Harpie

Chase Q

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:28 am
Group hug on Tori!

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:04 am
:U who is THIS cool ghoul??!  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:53 am
Tori Underbridge
Hi

ninja Not undead. ninja

Tori Was Here. heart

TORI WELCOME BACK heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:50 pm
TORIIIIIIIIII *remembers the story arch created while Tori was gone* ...toriiiii...  

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:57 pm
Estrella Espacio
can't see any of the pics ; 3 ;

D: It works for me... On my phone, I mean. Try changing browsers?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:10 pm
So, here's a little history lesson for the newer kids...this Monster High guild started out as a group of rp friends who used to participate in a superhero rp together. We created Monster High accounts and went into Towns for fun...and there we met other Monster High fans and started roleplaying face-to-face in real time with each other. Draconia St George, Glen da West, Hellene Harpie, Demona, Melody Nocturna and Tori Underbridge were the first characters in this group, along with an ice werewolf named Merabell. Later on we met some other friends on a monster high doll website, and together we all put together this forum-based roleplay. People have come, gone and returned over time, and new faces have joined. It's really been a pretty amazing little community building up and telling these fun stories.  

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:30 pm
xd the gangs all back together again!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm
Astrid Fantasy
Estrella Espacio
can't see any of the pics ; 3 ;

D: It works for me... On my phone, I mean. Try changing browsers?

I was able to view them, verry nice :p  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:40 pm
Kai Merha
So, here's a little history lesson for the newer kids...this Monster High guild started out as a group of rp friends who used to participate in a superhero rp together. We created Monster High accounts and went into Towns for fun...and there we met other Monster High fans and started roleplaying face-to-face in real time with each other. Draconia St George, Glen da West, Hellene Harpie, Demona, Melody Nocturna and Tori Underbridge were the first characters in this group, along with an ice werewolf named Merabell. Later on we met some other friends on a monster high doll website, and together we all put together this forum-based roleplay. People have come, gone and returned over time, and new faces have joined. It's really been a pretty amazing little community building up and telling these fun stories.

Oh, wow!! biggrin I never knew! I just thought this was a guild that ran into a crap ton of luck or maybe sacrificed something that breathes so it could be so successful :O this story lifts me up ^-^ good job guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:47 pm
We've got several of us online, why don't we do a Chatzy and say hello in real time?

Right here  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:42 pm
Atomica Servo

Sorry ghoul... Boo York is a busy place and all my stars of the show... Are not very cooperative in my script, if you know what I mean. Not even my old star Axcis, the main man who is supposed to be the biggest spot in the story im supposed to be turning into Creative Writing class tomorrow! D: I'm empty handed... ;-; I found a lot of inspiration in the Museum of Unnatural History but the vacation was so fast paced that I lost it ;-; sniffle. I promise to get back to you... Maybe when I'm at the airport tomorrow, waiting for the plane. I promise! emo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:44 pm
Atomica Servo
We've got several of us online, why don't we do a Chatzy and say hello in real time?

Right here

I've been on Gaia through my phone this whole weekend ^^;; on data... Because old ppls dont believe in internet... I've been waiting for a day like this... But woe is me I must decline T-T  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:44 pm
How come every guild after hours is always...oh my gosh dramallama  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games