Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

Kisuke Hyuuga

These eyes of mine show me many things.
One thing they've shown me...people's limitations are set, fixed, and unchangeable.

Clan: Hyuuga
Chakra Pool: --/210
Stamina Pool: --/330

XXXXX Kisuke walked toward the academy/dojo combination and noticed flicker of light. He stopped and picked it up, it appeared to be a senbon with a handle on it. "How strange." the hyuuga would say before promptly shoving the "Handled" end of the senbon into his mouth to gnaw on. It was a bad habit and one that his mother said would get him killed one day by choking but Kisuke couldn't help it. As he gnawed he noticed a funny flavor than a sort of sizzling in his mouth, he ignored it thinking it was just the sand that had been on the senbon. Oh what a fatal error. The senbon detonated in his mouth completely obliterating the front half of his face as he fell onto his knees then flat on the mangled mess that used to be his face. [Death post]

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

. Only a fool wastes his time ...
trying to become something he can never be!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:10 am
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: --

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy feet guided me to where I had to go as my thoughts drifted again. I didn't think about anything in particular, really, just what had transpired moments before. I knew Fia was afraid, even of us, and I accepted that, but some part of me wished she could find the courage to move on. So that we could have the closeness we had before... I blinked slowly, realizing I'd arrived at my destination. The next problem was scrolls. I wandered around for a little while, wondering somewhere in the back of my head if the other two were close behind, or if they were even coming to the training grounds. They could have chosen to focus on Ninjutsu first, the scrolls for which were located at the academy. Were the scrolls for the weapon styles even here?
-----I did find them after putting a little more effort into looking rather than roaming aimlessly around. I'd already considered what exactly I wanted to learn, to start off with anyway, so finding the scroll wasn't much of an issue. Finding a nice open space, I unhooked my spadone from my back and, unsheathing the heavy thing, tossed the scabbard aside, where it landed in the sand with a dull thunk. The blade, I stuck in sand for now, and sat to read the scroll I'd chosen, waiting for my siblings to arrive.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Arriving after Aki, Fia didn't immediately go after her brother or try to find him, standing a bit away from the building. She hadn't accomplished much when she was here last time and now...now she didn't know if she had the will to continue. Which was silly since she knew she wanted to learn and become stronger. The idea of finding someone to train them though....she shuddered and rubbed her arms, feeling extreme revulsion at the thought of anyone being even near her. Starting to walk again, Fia felt sluggish as she slowly tracked down Aki, lingering before going to kneel and then sit on her knees in the sand across from him. It was so formal and awkward it hurt, the strangeness of the situation striking her and causing her to fidget.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----reading was never something I minded, but the scroll wasn't particularly entertaining. That was to be expected. It was attention winning enough that I almost didn't notice Fia sit down a couple feet in front of me. The only reason I noticed her was because I'd shifted the scroll up to better read it. Looking up, I slowly raised a brow. I wasn't sure why she was being so formal to her brother. I gave her a small grin, and turned my gaze back to the scroll briefly before rolling it up and setting it aside. Setting my arms on my propped knee, and my head on them. Syri wasn't here yet, and no one else was around, so maybe I would be able to get Fia to talk to me. "Yes?" A simple inquiry not meant to push any conversation.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Glancing up at her brother's voice, Fia's hands tightened into fists on her knees, looking away. Her gaze drifted all around, dancing from one place to another without staying too long on something "Am I....broken?" she asked, without really meaning to ask. Honestly, she knew she was in some ways but "Can I not be fixed?" her voice trembled a bit but she didn't cry or appear near tears. Fia just looked...lost "I...I don't want to be broken anymore."

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι was infamous for a constant smile that always made people think I knew more than I was letting on. Smiling was a habit of mine I'd developed after our mother died because it helped cheer others up, which in turn made me feel better. But it never seemed to work on Fia. She was in a position that neither Syri or I could understand, despite any wish that it could be my burden to bear. I wanted to see her genuinely smile again.
-----Though, when it came down to it, how long had it been since the last time I'd smiled for real. Sure, I laughed all the time and always tried to keep an optimistic outlook on life, but how long would it be before that shell cracked. Now Fia sitting in front of me was questioning herself the same way I had, her fears reaching much further than I could ever grasp. Now was not one of those times for enthusiasm. A kind smile touched my lips, gray eyes sad. "Fi...What makes you think you're broken?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

What made her think she was broken? Fia looked at her brother, looked at his smile and a bit of her fiery spirit broke out "Stop smiling!" she cried out, her face breaking just a bit. It was stress and fear in the lines around her mouth, lines that were too old for someone so young. Too wide eyes that illuminated darkening circles she hid with light powders or creams. A trembling in her hands as she clenched her fists "I'm broken! I know I am. How else would you describe what's wrong with me? I want to fix it so...so stop smiling! Just stop smiling!" she stood, her eyes bubbling slightly with angry tears at the corners "Why can't you and Syri be angry at me? If you were angry maybe...maybe I'd stop this!" she motioned her arms at herself, clearly indicating her entire being.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhat was all it took, and what was left of my smile melted from my expression. It took all the willpower I possessed not to cringe from Fia's desperate words. I couldn't look at her. Anger... No, I couldn't be angry at her, even if I'd had moments in the past where I simply wanted to blame our misfortunes on her. Her words hurt, and I wanted to ask her how much longer she was going to keep feeling sorry for herself. My hand tightened into a fist, clenching so hard the knuckles turned white, but I relaxed it a moment later and set it behind me, leaning back on it to look up at Fia. "I've tried to be angry, but I've never seen a point in it. At some point I realized that all it took was one spark of hope and a difference as great as saving a life could be made. That letting negativity eat away at the heart would in turn destroy the soul." My gaze fell again, to the hand that still rested on my knee. "I smile in hopes of preventing that." To brighten someone's day. I pushed myself up to my feet, gazing down at Fia now. I was about a head taller than her, and had a different hair color: copper that was almost orange next to the raven black of both her and Syri. At a glance, we might not even be related, but we were and I was the older brother. I couldn't stand seeing her this way. "You're my little sister, and I love you for who you are. The past changes nothing about that."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Looking up angrily at her taller brother, Fia clenched her fists tightly at her sides. What did she want from them, her brothers? It would be easier if they could dislike her, blame her...anything but this simple acceptance was almost worse than torture. Maybe she did carry blame and guilt inside herself but she never, not once, felt sorry for herself. She just... "I don't understand." the words came out petulant, like when she was little and wanted to chase after Aki all the time, dragging Syri with her. The fierce spark that had been kindled died again and she pulled herself back into her shell "I don't understand." she repeated, stepping back from her brother and once again enforcing the distance between herself and others.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----Just like that the fire she bore was gone. Honestly, I didn't understand either. I wanted protect her from the evils the world spouted. I wanted to pull her into an embrace and tell her nothing would hurt her. But she wouldn't allow it. She hadn't in the ten years since our mother died. It made me feel... disjointed. Like I didn't belong. Like it didn't matter how hard I tried, she would never let me back in. I watched her for a moment longer before turning away, grabbing the hilt of my blade. "I hope someday you'll be able to understand." Drawing it from the sand I held it in both hands before me. I'd had it made specially to be heavier, despite it's size. In fact, it weighed something close to two and a half times what it should have. It might have been a slow weapon, but it held devastating strength. In all truth, I probably wouldn't be able to manage well in combat on my own with it. Most were simply too fast to strike. Besides that, my other focus was medical, which held little place in battle. "I'd like us to work together in a squad as much as either of you, but..." I turned back to face Fia. "As it stands now, we have a long way to go before the three of us will be able to collaborate effectively."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia went into a small crouch, her boots digging into the dirt. Her brother's words were little comfort to the thoughts spilling about in her mind. The problem was, she didn't understand what she was supposed to know. What she had to know. And it was beyond frustrating to be living like this for well on 10 years. Her chin went into her hands, her gaze leaving Aki and traveling almost into a different world as what she saw didn't reflect what was actually there Can I exist alone? the thought was strange but one she'd thought millions of times before. Could she move away from her brothers? Would that help? She squeezed her eyes shut, scrunched up her face and then blew out a gust of air that lifted her hair off her face "I'm going to train over there." she said sharply, pointing to a distance of a few feet from where Aki stood "Don't come near me." her voice was heated around the cold words, once again slamming up a barrier. Standing, she strolled away without waiting for a reply, having gained her scrolls earlier in the day.

Training
Fia's Reductions: 2
Dojo Reductions: per rank
___S t a g e O n e [1]
Side Image
Complex :: Rank E (1post)
Transparent afterimage. The user will sidestep an attack, leaving an afterimage to take the blow. Because the move will whiff through the image, the attacker will likely be confused or offset. This technique is most effective against Taijutsu or weak, close range, Ninjutsu.
Focusing her chakra around her by pulling the sparks in, Richelle focused on sending them out slowly, imagining it coating her softly like a giant spider web. The image was beautiful and comforting in her mind, like lace all over her, strong but defensive. She took a deep breath, pulling and strengthening before she did a smooth step to the side, leaving the woven after image behind. It looked like her but smoky and delicate before it vanished Yes. That went so well. she thought, taking a moment to concentrate and restore her chakra.

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Delayed Punch
Complex :: Rank D (3posts)
Solid afterimage. The user will throw a punch at his target, missing intentionally. After missing, the user will duck, or sidestep, allowing an afterimage to make contact with the target. The damage dealt is no different than if the original user were to make contact.
Turning sharply on her heel, Fia faced the air in front of her, taking in a deep breath as she prepared for the next part of the her learning. This delayed punch would be so beneficial as it wouldn’t require her to actually make contact with her opponent and as she readied her attack, fist coming back, she imagined a face right before her. It was….a familiar face and one that she would never admit fantasizing about punching.
Stepping back, she struck out with her fist at the image only she could see and missed, bending to a spinning sidestep as her afterimage attacked with intensity. The afterimage, a solid, let out a punch that snapped the air before it dissolved and Fia spun back around, standing in a swirl of cloth and dust. Waiting for everything to settle, she took a deep breath and reset up for the attack.
Several repeats later, Fia stepped back in a dancer’s wait pose to catch her breath, chest rising and falling quietly as she took a moment to reflect. Her tension was slowly starting to wane as she worked out all her frustration. But she needed to push….she needed to do more!

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy heart broke a little at Fia's request that I stay away from her. My grip loosened on the spadone, and the tip of the four-foot blade lightly touched the sand. What was I doing? What was I doing wrong that seemed to be pushing our family further apart? The coldness she was showing me, or that it felt like she was showing me made my blood run like ice through my veins. Call it selfish, but I wanted to be the one to bring the real Fia back. Maybe Syriahl would have to be the one to do it because, as of yet, nothing I'd done had helped, as far as I could tell.
-----Stop smiling! What right did I really have to smile? I wanted to move on, to see what the world could throw at me and declare that it couldn't break me. Yet... it looked like something much smaller, much more dear to me might be the one to do it. I wanted to be optimistic, but how could I keep it up if I was going to continually be shot down.
-----No. Focus on training. It will get better. I just had to give her time was all. I couldn't let myself get angry. Hefting the great sword up once more, I moved a bit further away to make sure I had plenty of room, and began.

Fuu No Odachi

Stage One - E-rank
Reductions: Personal Attribute - 3, Class - 1, Rank - 1

-----Simple steps first. They were the most important, even if they were simple because they set up techniques learned later. The first was a pommel bash. Shifting the spadone in my grip, I jabbed straight forward with the solid ball of steel at the end of the hilt. It's core was iron, giving it more weight to counter the weight of the blade, which would in turn allow for more strength behind such a small move.
[Pommel Bash - E::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]

-----Directing the blade forward again, I moved on to the second of the two basic techniques. Swinging the sword around and over my shoulder, I brought it over my head and straight down in a powerful, downward stroke. I was able to keep my footing thanks to the sand, and the blade rested solidly in the fine grains, making me wonder how it would have fared in dirt rather than desert.
[Heavy Slash - E::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]
[Stage One mastered; Passive strength increase]

Stage Two - D-rank
Reductions: Personal Attribute - 3, Class - 1, Rank - 1

-----I had to learn to better control the blade despite its weight. If I couldn't judge where it would fall and how much strength was behind my swing, I would leave myself wide open to attack. I swung the spadone several times to get a better idea of how long its range was and to stop the blade from hitting the ground every time I swung. The practice went pretty successfully, or so it seemed.
[Two-Handed Finesse: Accustomization - D::Training 1/1 LEARNED]

-----Back to proper techniques, the next was another basic one in the form of a horizontal swing rather than a vertical one. Holding the great sword out to my right, I stepped forward and brought the weapon across in front of me. The weight of the weapon threw off my judgment a bit and I slid slightly, kicking up a small billow of sand.
[Stepping Horizon - D::Simple 1/1 LEARNED]

-----I used the slide to my advantage and continued the momentum as I pushed forward and up, jumping rather high. I brought the blade over my head and swung straight down as I fell, striking the ground and sending sand flying once more. I pushed myself back upright, hefting the spadone to my shoulder, resting it there.
[Falling Divide - D::Complex 1/1 LEARNED]

-----The next technique was the first of the style to utilize chakra, which was fine by me. Holding the sword out to my side once more, I slowly brought it around in front of me, focusing on controlling the weight. Then, with a sudden surge of chakra through my arms, I jabbed straight forward, much faster than should have been normally possible for such a large weapon.
[Coiling Steel - D::Complex 1/1 LEARNED]
[Stage Two mastered; Passive strength increase]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Ș ɏ r ɨ α ɧ ℓ Ĝ α ɢ α ȵ є
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: {ӎαℓє//ʄєӎαℓє}ɢ ҿ ȵ ɨ ȵȿ ʊ η α ɢ α к ʊ r є
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ
"Death Lays Claim to Us at Any Moment, Regardless of Action Taken..."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Having found himself being tailed by the boy he had touched earlier wasn't anything really worth pitching a fit over. In fact, avoiding him had taken little more effort than such circumstances normally required, and the fact that he could think with such nonchalance about being stalked showed his rational side just how messed up he was becoming. Taking a deep breath as he moved at last into the great local known as the Dojo, Syriahl stared at his brother and sister in the distance. Even now Achiamel was finishing up his training with his giant sword, the one with the funny name he could not only never pronounce but always befuddled with his tongue. Perfect memory was amazing when it came to hearing and such, but trying to replicate the noises heard, specifically with spoken words, was never a perfect science. Then his eyes slid over to his sister, who likewise was finishing up some training, though her's was of the Taijutsu variety. Seeing his sister within the dancer's wait pose made his heart rise, his spirits bouncing all over the board of happy emotions at the sight. However, the high noon of her glee tilted toward the horizon at the view of Fia's body, the tension, the turn of her lips. From here scent was impossible, as was receiving any noise, yet her body was perfect in his memory, and revealed that she was angry. What had Aki done this time?

-----Striding forward towards her brother first, Syriahl made sure to stride front of her feet, walking toe to heel for quieter walking. Was it perhaps the smartest choice to walk up on someone training with a giant blade? No, but that's why Syriahl did it in the first place~. Coming up behind her brother-stick, she kept back a good ten feet and raised her voice, bringing it higher into a form of cute, anime-ish level. "You totally owned that spadooty, Nii-chan!" Why? Because why not?! However, she wasn't stupid enough to simply stay within attacking distance, and back flipped out of way towards her sister, cartwheeling the instant she came out of the flip until she was nearer her sister. The instant she stopped, tears slid down her face, her expression somewhere between hopelessness and playfullness. "Imouto-san, I'm being stalked! Dx"

-----Something told her instinctively that a little bit of cheer would be needed here, and thought to deliver it as best she could to her twin!

« "Live Life to the Fullest and Dance the Dark Away..." »
r y σ :: 両 0 , 0 0 0
α c :: 0 , 0 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 // 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 // 6 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized. The only defense against this is a tonic designed by a medic to help counter the effects.
• +0 Chakra/ +0 Stamina [Training]
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

brooystart

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Turning to Syri as her twin approached, Fia was a bit wary at first, unsure what could cause Syri to burst into tears...however crocodile they might be "Stalked?" she asked, bending her left leg back to grab at the ankles behind her hips, lifting it up to hold straight behind her head. Syri always inspired Fia to be more limber and she would subconsciously begin stretching "...what did you do?" the second question was with resigned amusement, knowing that Syri had likely instigated something. Yes, her twin had followers but Syri rarely cried about it. Flaunted and danced and played with them, maybe, but never cried.

Lanfaer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 435/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 300 xxxx ac || 450

Shi came in the dojo soon after the person he had been following. He hadn't known their name but, still he wanted to find out exactly why he had felt the way he did. "Oh I wouldn't say you're being stalked. Just followed." Shi would say with a sly grin, however something had changed in him from the time that he had left the dojo to the time he had arrived. So far the most obvious thing would be his voice though only the person he was following had heard it. He paid little attention to the other two people in the room but, he smiled at each of them to show that he had noticed their presences. "Though she didn't necessarily do anything. I just was curious about her. That's all." Again the grin would show and he'd shrug gently. "Or perhaps I have come here to train and our paths have just intertwined. After all, I have the capabilities of doing taijutsu and bukijutsu." Shi would say as he gently placed his hand on the end of his katana that was at his side, this only served to prove a point but, it might look slightly intimidating to some.

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Jutsu Learned:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games