Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm
He threw the boil back, disgusted with him...and himself. His frustration was pent up, but there was a insecurity in what he had to do. If killing was protecting, then that was good. However, Death Clan had shown that killing all humans as a negative. However....with the clans gone....was the end different? Still, endless killing over and over wasn't going to solve these problems, but stopping them meant he had to defend himself.

"I didn't go into your world. I was a student who was minding my own business until the day your kind came in and started to attack us, trying to kidnap us as building material! We're not even allowed to go to your world, and if we did, we DON'T kill!"

What was wrong with this human to think that ever creature he saw here was out to kill him. "I don't know what creatures you have been meeting, but they don't not represent the majority. We have laws, and that doesn't mean killing humans - not unless they come in here and start hacking up apart or....or...." He gestured in the distance where a statue stood.

"If anything, you made us all want to kill you when we didn't even have that thought!"

HP: 45/50
Target: Jude
Damage: Disgusted Looks At

User Image
Appearance
Calder is a boil in a kilt, dress shirt, sporran, and jacket. He has horse legs from his knees down, horse ears and tail. His eyes are currently a misty white and smoking.

danse-hexe rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4, 3, 1, 3, 4, 4 Total: 28 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm
"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU."

He could barely recognise his own voice, screaming, cracking, even as he slashed out at her, why did it hurt so much, not from the large sword crashing down on him, but the hole in his heart, the unbearable emptiness-- where someone had once been, someone who had been his everything.

"WHERE IS SHE."

It was unbecoming of him, no guardian would act like this, they were supposed to be silent and always at their priestess' side, but he had lost his, or perhaps he hadn't lost her, they had taken her from him--

Or he had let them--

Why was he so useless--

"Give her back." A plea as heartfelt as it was pathetic, it was all he was reduced to now..

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Alke
HP: 46/60
Target: Clarice
Damage: 19
Swift Strikes: 11d4: 1/1 l 9d4: 1/1 l 7d4: 0/1
Effect: Insanity x4 Days
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3 Clarice/Clerise
))

lizbot
dansehexe's character Alke is attacking Clarice for 19 damage!

Appearance
Horseman of Death, tall and somewhat pale, wields a double-ended scythe.

danse-hexe
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 pm
He fell back coughing and laughing all at the same time as the creature ranted at him. The laughter was manic and unstable, as well as very raspy. Red marks and bruising were showing against his neck more than ever, "You do not come into our world and do negative things, huh? Sure as hell could have fooled me Gluestick."

Jude dug his fingertips into the ground, "We do....What we must...to survive against everything. You. These...horsemen. Everything. It is ruin or be ruined. Ruin...or..be ruined..." He murmured softly trailing off as he stared away from the Kelpie before him.

Yes... Ruin or be ruined.

"The majority of the creatures we have met...Seen..." He looked up at the figure before him, "something always starts a conflict. Something always starts a fire. If it wasn't for something someone did in the past maybe we wouldn't be here, but we are here. Aren't we?"

Suddenly he was very invested in seeing if his hand was real giggling a bit to himself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((HP: 38/50
Target: CALDER
Damage: CRAZED LOOKS. ALL OF THEM.
Charge: 2/3
Items: 1 x Fear Charge Packet, 1 x Communications Device
Effect: 1 Week of INSANITY...

Quote:
Appearance: 5'9" Hunter wearing a cowl and a stern face. He and his uniform are looking ... less than pristine.

MoonKitsune

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 pm
"Don't you understand that it's all I have?"

Clerise stopped short at hearing Clarice's voice with such sad desperation, hissing, shoving ineffectively at her target.

"Leave her alone," is the muttered warning, teeth bared like an animal. "She's not yours to take, so leave her alone."

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Clerise
HP: 40
Target: Alke
Damage: n/a
Effect: Stage 1 Insanity - 7 days total
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

danse-hexe

ILU 5 EVR's character Clerise is attacking Alke for 0 damage!

Appearance

Clerise is a tall, strong hunter wielding a set of runic daggers. She has short red and gold hair with buns reminiscent of cat-ears. Beneath her white coat is a red leotard, and below that is a pair of thigh high white boots. There are swirled-feather scars along her face, with vines threaded through them, red flowers blooming at her collarbone.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

danse-hexe rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 1, 4, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 3 Total: 31 (11-44)

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 pm
She couldn't not recognise him. Part of her instinctively moved to him, wanting to hold him, but then dogs were snapping at her, yapping, contributing to the noise all the voices all the mess--

Wasn't Thackery different? Reine could only stare at him, barely even hearing his words, as he spoke, staring up at him, tears in her eyes, she had trusted him, trusted him to be different from the rest the monsters, and now--

The life trainee flinched when he touched her, his hands gripping her shoulders and shaking her hard, he was yelling something she couldn't make out, he was hurting her- not protecting her- he was bad, after all, like the rest, no, he was worse, he was a liar. She pushed him away, crying, this time she would listen to someone she could trust for real, someone who was always there with her, for her, someone who could really protect her--

Alynthe. The apophis laughed as it tasted blood, the blood it had longed for since so long ago. It had finally won this battle aganst the dog, and yet..

With a clatter the swordbreaker fell to the ground, Reine's grip faltering as Thackery's hand closed around her wrist, demanding her attention. She stared at him- she'd thought she'd known him, and now he was proving her wrong, so wrong.

"I can be stronger than you," she snarled, shaking him away. "I will always be stronger, I will--" Kneeling, she picked the weapon up again, holding it out between them. "always--"

The tears were streaming from her eyes, now, Thackery a mere blur in front of her. She couldn't finish her sentence, she didn't even know what she was thinking anymore, all she felt was the deepest, deepest regret, but why?

He was just another one of them.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Reine Walker
HP: 50/50
Target: Thackery
Damage: 22
Charge: 1/3 - USING FEAR CHARGE PACKET
Swift Strikes: 11d4: 1/1 l 9d4: 0/1
Effect: Insanity x4 Days
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3 l Thackery
))

nothing yet
dansehexe's character Reine is attacking Thackery for 22 damage!

Appearance & Inventory
Life hunter, tallish/skinny, short white hair, blue eyes
1x Communications Device: Cell phones do not work wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
1x Fear Charge Packet: When used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.
1x Bandages (leftover from arctic EM): Roll 1d20

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 pm
Aleria was not an irate sort of demon. They were more pleasant than not, and when expressing their emotions, they were metered and even. Everything was about control, about moderation.

But the phoenix, even as it slowly began to deteriorate, was affecting the demon. Somewhere, in a small place they knew that they were being maneuvered like a pawn at little else.

That did not change the fact that the rage was overwhelming, it was all consuming, and--

Closing their eyes, Aleria reeled from the utter sensation of an absolute and murderous rage, letting it flow through their veins, and--

They smiled, teeth razor sharp.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Aleria
HP: 30
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: emotion_kirakira at vines.
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: /3 ))

Appearance

Aleria is a frosty plant demon that's six foot and some change. Their hair is white and half of their skull is shaved; their skin is also an icy-blue/white. Thorny, vined horns curl back from their head. Their eyes are all black from lid to lid, and all of their teeth are pointed and razor-sharp.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 pm
The loneliness and fear and grief were all there, under the need to wreck everything and everyone.

Jordan didn't answer him, and Harrison shook him, feeling the hatred seize him in waves.

"SAY SOMETHING, you y-you...you probably don't even c-care. She's dead," Harrison said with a half-sob, "She's dead, she's dead, they killed her, and they put all these plants in us and we're...we're dead too...and for what, for what, it's all over-"

Hot, angry tears starting rolling down his cheeks. His head dropped onto Jordan's shoulder, suddenly heavy, he was clutching Jordan and the swords with equal intensity.

"I don't want you. I don't need you. I never- I never wanted..."

User Image
OOC:
Character Name: Harrison
HP: 50/50
Attack Turns: 2/3
People Attacking Me: 0/3
Items: Runic Bandaids

Prolixity

Appearance
Harrison a tan hunter with a blonde buzzcut and scars down the side of his face. He is wearing a hand-knit blue smurf shirt, a bright pink sash, and wielding two pirate cutlasses.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:16 pm
Yayoi

Through the fog came the tiniest nick of an attack. It was almost comical, really, had Ylaria not immediately recognized from whom it came. One of the students. She'd sacrificed her brooch, hadn't she? Offered it up for a blessing? Her expression hardened as she stared at the ghoul, tears still stinging at the corners of her eyes.

"You did this." she hissed, stepping towards her. "Your terrible offering and your unworthy presence has disrupted everything. You stole my home to return to your own. I hope you are quite pleased with yourself."

She didn't move to strike, opting to channel all of her venom into her words. She hoped that the burden would destroy her.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

lizbot rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm
The blonde's expression crumpled, hurt by the rejection. If he didn't want this...then what did he want? Why did he appear before her, all desperate and wanting and sad, he looks so sad...

Oh...

Give her back...

Clarice's smile was a bit sad as she staggered to recover from the ferocity of his attack. She stepped toward him again, a vision of white and gold and red, red, red. "I can't give anybody back. All I have is destruction."

Name: Clarice
Hunter: Life Assistant
Appearance: x + liberal blood splatters + red flowers in her hair and at a large bloody wound on her thigh
Note: she is no longer a point pinata D<

Target: Alke
Damage:
HP: 21

danse-hexe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was crumbling, dissolving too fast.

Memories, the ones it had eaten first, began to leak from it, bits and pieces of Fear it had tried to take, bits and pieces of Insanity that it had left in return. The creature flapped its wings once, twice, body leaden and heavy, its feathers distorting into one mass of grey. Feathers that fell and crumbled into ashen fog, crumbled and began to echo, cry, shred and scream-

Please like me too -
Your father loves you just as much as I do I'm coming, I'm coming! - "You..think I'm strong?" - Maybe sometimes it is... but I don't think this is one of those times - Oh, you are far too young to be like me. - You forgot again, didn’t you? -

An over-sized glacier, layers peeling and crumbling, falling, colliding - sad and fragile at the same time as it lurched forward, struggling like a colossal titan just to find home one last time, regurgitating layers of absorbed Fear now to simply keep itself afloat -

- I have something really cool to show you back home! Come on!
- I don't, I'm not sure, I couldn't - What if they don’t like me? - The good guys are coming. They’re going to make you feel all better, okay? - And then we'll have a picnic... - I guess this is different from what you thought, don't you? - Whatever makes you happy, sunshine -

The feathers from its body had peeled away, dissolved, tips of wings barely solidified, eyes no longer yellow but hollow, transparent. For some reason, there was a tearing sadness, an unexplainable pain, watching the thing, the phoenix, the cauldron that boiled within in a thousand Fears dying and dying again curl one more time and dissolve away to nothingness -

no...I...I can't leave now.. - You worry too much of that, Don't you think I'll protect you? - Oh. Yes. I'm coming. - I’d rather you be honest then ever have lied to me - I'm not afraid - I'll stand by your side -

Excuse me? Are you crossing as well?

Yes. One last time.

Only the bare edges of its form visible, it hurtled itself at the portal closest to it, a portal glowing angrily blue, that whispered to it, called it with its own home. The Hunters were too late, they noticed a second too late. Most were simply stunned, unmoving, unsure of what exactly had happened while others yelled to comatose victims of Insanity, telling them to move, to fall back, to follow through the portal, white coats milling amongst more lingering white fog, whites and golds blurring, following it.

It did not stop shrieking even as it disappeared into the portal.

OOC

HUNTERS:

- You hear people, division leaders perhaps, yelling at you, telling you to move, to follow the phoenix, an in your half-comatose state you try to drunkenly followed, no longer angry but tired so tired and weary, sad even, a thick veil of anger finally pulling away from you as you feel only regret -

- You end up HERE.

- Rolled Insanity status effect is still in effect but please keep in mind the symptoms are MILD.

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 pm
It was hard to tell, amidst the haze of chaos, of Insanity still ringing clear in all the students' minds whether or not they really won.

They Hunters were gone, that much was clear, but was the threat really disposed of? Looking at each other, it was too simple for suspicions to arise anew. That other student looking right at them. That one, most likely spreading false rumours about them. That one to the left, why didn't they help them when they needed it the most?

No, the battle was over but the war played deep, deep within their minds, a choke-hold that would not simply just let go. It was easy to bristle, to tense, to wait for even a single excuse to attack another student again, to show them how they were wrong, how-

- The chime of bells and suddenly a moment of clarity. Medea, one of the survivors of the Four Clans, walking forwards. For a second, everything was clear: no, they didn't meant to hurt anyone, they hadn't really meant to attack, why would they do something like that? There was the guilt, the hurt and -

"There is nothing left for us here." The head priestess's voice rang clear, cutting through everything else, oddly soothing. "I think its time we returned, back to Halloween."

There was nothing left for them here, not for the students, and not for the once proud Four Clans. The greyed crater of land, permanently frozen in Insanity was the last thing many of the students would see as they turned around to leave the Four Clans for the first and last time.

ALL STUDENTS

ALL STUDENTS

ALL STUDENTS ARE NOW HERE

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out