Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moshi Magic

Back to Guilds

A free-form RP guild for fantasy lovers! Make your own unique character and begin your story! 

Tags: Dragoon, Kitsune, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Mages, Humans, Beast Tamers, Magic 

Reply Moshi Magic
Introduce Yourself Here!! :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:34 pm
Y'all better be aware! Thar be changes in these here hills soon. pirate

lol Howdy everyone, well anyone who is still alive, I am here to inform you that there are going to be some changes. Not too much, mostly getting rid of jerk wads, cleaning up inactive users, giving more character availability, rule updates, and etc. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 pm
ALSO people, if you have a character that needs look over and i keep forgetting to mention about it, remind me lol. I forget things super easily and can only do so much at a time, but I will get to things eventually X'D  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:29 pm
ninja Good to know Im not the only one posting. Was getting worried it was gonna be a ghost guild all of the sudden.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:43 pm
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
ninja Good to know Im not the only one posting. Was getting worried it was gonna be a ghost guild all of the sudden.

Eh, you're not really posting in the RP which should be done more since this is an RP guild, you're just kind of talking to yourself. :T  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:54 pm
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

Eh, you're not really posting in the RP which should be done more since this is an RP guild, you're just kind of talking to yourself. :T
ninja I was hoping someone else would notice what I had mentioned.....but received no response. Either way, the rp situations remedied as of today.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

ninja I was hoping someone else would notice what I had mentioned.....but received no response. Either way, the rp situations remedied as of today.

We noticed. Not sure how to respond X'D
I'm watching RPers like a hawk now -_- Don't need Kamki's hard work sullied.  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:20 am
Woof Woof Puppy X

I think it's your turn to post but I can make one if you're waiting for me

shika-kun-2012

Just don't stand behind me; that makes me nervous; and when Foxes get nervous they bolt...and in my case lay down covering fir for themselves  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:40 am
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

ninja I suppose your gaze is just fixated on him it seems.  

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:45 am
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

I'm looking at anyone and everyone who pretty much does NOTHING here. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 am
ShadeKyubi
Woof Woof Puppy X

shika-kun-2012

Just don't stand behind me; that makes me nervous; and when Foxes get nervous they bolt...and in my case lay down covering fir for themselves

Woof's been having issues at home last I heard and with his internet, but I can ask him to try to post as soon as he is able to at school or something :T

I shall stand behind whomever I please twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 pm
shika-kun-2012
ShadeKyubi
Woof Woof Puppy X

shika-kun-2012

Woof's been having issues at home last I heard and with his internet, but I can ask him to try to post as soon as he is able to at school or something :T

I shall stand behind whomever I please twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't worry too much about it; it gives me more time to work!
*Type* *Type* *Type*
Is someone standing behind me? I think someone is standing behind me; I know! I'll knock them away with my giant iron mallet...-Launchs super-spin attack-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:09 pm
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu
shika-kun-2012
Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

I'm looking at anyone and everyone who pretty much does NOTHING here. emotion_donotwant
ninja I think it'll be safe to say that the approach that my current character is going for is more bounty hunter-esque type of character. Approach him with a target, and he may seek em. For a price.  

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

Ninja Grandmaster Hienzu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 am
ninja That moment at night when you suddenly dont feel good, you vomit in your hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:17 pm
WHOOO SPRING BREAK FINALLY! emotion_awesome  

shika-kun-2012
Vice Captain

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:42 am
shika-kun-2012
WHOOO SPRING BREAK FINALLY! emotion_awesome

FORTIFY THE BARRICADES!!  
Moshi Magic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games