Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein smiled at his students and said," Alright girls both of these jutsu dont require an element just chakra control. Sukai your up first since Dai yours is going to take a bit. Sukai, I am going to teach you the Shunshin no Jutsu also known as the Body Flicker Technique. " He formed a single handsign and appeared in the other side of the academy in an instant. He smiled and said," As you can see it will allow you to appear and disappear in an instant, allowing you to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement most will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. Its base range is right around a mile so be prepared for that. However for every D-Rank of chakra you pour into this bad boy the farther you can go. Hell if you have the chakra you can go from here to the Raikage's office and back. You can use whatever seal you wish I personally use the tiger. Make it happen." He formed the seal again with another smile and reappeared next to Dai and Sukai. He turned to Dai and said," I need you to look me in the eyes for this one and I am sorry I had to use this on you but you should learn it as a Onin. " Once she did he said rather unhappily as he formed a seal," Shikumi no Jutsu" [ Death Viewing Technique [ Killing Intent ] Her mind would be suddenly inflicted with intense visions of her own brutal killing, at his hands, that even though he was her dearest friend and mentor he was still a brutal killing machine. Which would result in her body going into shock and being unable to move. Just as soon as it started it would end. He did not want to expose her to more than he had to and said," I trust you got the jist of it from that. Simply form the seal and stare them in the eyes and its game over. " He truly did hate doing these things to his students but best they learn from him voluntarily rather than in the field where its to late.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] (1/1)
Sukai looked at Kein and nodded. She made the tiger hand sign as she saw Kein make since it was the one he used. Focusing her chakra she disappeared onto the other side of the Academy. A bit off. it was weird at first but she knew she'd get used to it quickly. Going back to Kein she flipped her hair. "Like that sempai? Oi sorry, I'm a rather quick learner." The medic laughed softly and briefly. It was true though.
Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] --learned

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Kein as he spoke to both her and Sukai. Dai watched as Kein demonstrated Shunshin no jutsu. "That's a great jutsu to have. It saved me several times when I was fighting Sy..." Dai closed her mouth as she was about to bring up her fight with Sypher. She sighed and listened as Kein continued to speak to Sukai about the abilities Shunshin held. "I use dragon as my seal for Shunshin." She throw in her two scenes. Dai turned her head to Kein as he appeared next to both of the girls. She than turned and nodded as Kein told her to look into his eyes. "It's alright, Kein." Dai told him softly as she looked him in the eyes. Seconds after he formed a seal. Dai sucked in a death and tensed in fear as her mind raced that the images of Kein killing her at his own hands. She wanted to move and push him away. Reality had began to mix with what Kein had release into her mind. What was only seconds felt longer to Dai. when Kein released her from his stare, she covered her eyes and breathed a few broken breaths. ...So that was Shikumi no Jutsu... She thought as she tried to rid the images of one of her closets friends killing her. dai sucked in a breath and thought about the day she took on Sypher. Her heart skipped a beat. Dai exhaled and rose her head and saw Sukai's cousin watching them. dai gave a smile but quick smile before going to work in her training for Shikumi no Jutsu. She turned to Kein and to Sukai and smiled. "Can either of you make me a practice clone, Kein or Sukai?"

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1195

Kein smiled at Sukai and said," Indeed you are. I even have a special jutsu I want you to learn. But first....." He formed a single handsign and a fire based clone appeared next to Kein as he turned to Dai and said," You can mind rape this one all ya want sweets." He then turned his attention back to Sukai and said," I want you to pay close attention ok. This is a very powerful jutsu capable of killing a person outright from within. Its called the Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ]. The technique is unlike other Jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals, it just relied on the Shinobi's ability to mold Chakra. The Shinobi concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of Chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact.
Thus the technique is pure shape manipulation of Chakra, unlike most elemental techniques which are shape and nature manipulation. Most believe that it is an unfinished jutsu because it is simply chakra, and they are right. But it takes a special level of mastery to add your elements to it. Like I myself have made a Katon version of this one that is just ugly. Turns people to ash almost instantly. "
As he spoke about the Rasengan he held up his left hand hand a bright emerald green ball of spinning chakra formed in his hand. When he spoke of his version he rotated his hand and it exploded int a flaming ball of compact death before he balled up his fist and extinguished it. He hoped she would be able to pull it off but he doubted it in the back of his mind. After all this was a highly advanced jutsu.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai glared at the fire clone. "For one, I should smack you Kein for making a Fire Clone." She moved her hands up and down her sides. "PAPER." She told him. "And two, I'll enjoy this mind rape if you don't mind..." She paused for a moment. "Have I made a rhyme?" Dai shrugged and looked at the clone with a sweet smiled. She stood close to the clone and opened her eyes slowly. "Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique [ Killing Intent ]" She breathed with a slight evil cute edgue in her voice. The clone tensed as it looked into her eyes. To the clone the image was blurry and unclear to make out. [1 / 2]
Dai sighed and took in a breath. "Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique [ Killing Intent ]" Dai and the clone stared into each other's eyes. But soon the clone became paralized from the brutal images of Dai killing it with her bare hands. Dai stepped back a few feet and took out a few Kunai's. She threw them at the Clone and watched as it burst into flames. [2 / 2]
{Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique [ Killing Intent ] - LEARNED}

Dai giggled and smiled. "Wow that was...insane." Dai kept her distance as Kein showed Sukai the next technique he wanted her to learn. She waited quietly wonder what he might teach her next.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu followed Night and Steel into the academy and looked at what was going on. He didn't see any immediate threat here so he let them be. He noticed that Night and this other girl seemed to get along well, being from different villages it was pleasant to see. The girl then walked over to Noctis and looked him over before the ANBU came and healed him. Reiko left with them and now the room seemed to fill up with people training. Shikatsu walked up to Night and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Good job out there. So who is that girl there?" He asked, referring to the one she was talking to earlier with white hair.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] (1/5) -2 -3
Sukai listened and watched Kein as he did his Rasengan mixed with Katon chakra. She nodded but couldn't help but smile. She was excited to learn such a jutsu, at lease Kein was teaching her something unlike her old sensei Takeo. As Dai commented on Kein's justu she knew she wanted to get it right.

(2/5)
Taking a few steps back Sukai remembered everything that Kein ahd just shown her and explained. The medic wasn't nervous in the least. Just excited was all. using her dominant hand; the left. Sukai toke it out to her side. She was good at controlling her chakra thanks to her being a medic and it was required to focus it in order to heal the weak or endured.

(3/5)
It didn't take long for Sukai to bring her concentrated chakra into the palm of her hand. Within seconds it surfaced into a sphere the size of her palm if not bigger in comparison. She looked at the light green ball, this was not medical chakra though.It was just normal chakra, something Sukai did not use too often. But she could still feel the power building up on her left side.

(4/5)
The chakra that Sukai gathered began to spin, the spinning only grew more rapid. This caused her hair to slip some, but not whip about like other jutsu. Sukai put her right hand on her wrist for a moment. The medic then glanced around, looking for something to use the justu on. Then, her eyes fell upon a wooden dummy. Smiling Sky toke her arm back and darted over to the dummy. Once in range she thrust her arm forward.

(5/5)
Upon contact the dummies wooden chips began to break off flying all around Sukai, she saw as it twisted not durable enough to keep its ground towards the justu. The Rasengan went all the way through the dummy that was now shreds on the Academy floor. The spiraling ball stopped and vanished in Sukai's hand as she brushed herself off turning and smiling at Kein with a bright face. "How was that Kein-sempai!?" Sukai asked, she knew she'd get it on the first try. But it still gave her a jolt to do it.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] --learned

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked over at Shika and smiled. "Her name is Sukai Chiryo-shi. A medic of Kumogakure. And my cousin." Looking over at Shika she continued. "Do you want to train or spar Shika?" The woman asked. Now holding a scroll of the Inuzuka Clan, her own bloodline. It was time she got serious with training with Steel.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel watched the man training Sukai. He smelled like Reiko almost. Kin of ours? Tch. Just because they are blood means nothing of relations. The wolf then looked down seeing Eclipse's scroll. Steel shook his fur briefly. Up for a training session as well.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu's face showed what he thought when she said 'cousin'. "Wow your cousin eh. Sure, I can go for that. Anything particular in mind?" He asked, not knowing what she needed help with, or if she was up for sparing after that fight with jack, but he was ready.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1195

Kein smiled at both of them. They were making progress and pretty soon he would challenge them to a spar himself. He took a deep breath and said," Alright Sukai. Moving right along into the next one is the Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ]. Same thing bigger ball. Use a shadow clone to help with the charka gathering and you will be fine. I cant really tell you much more as this is one that I dont know. " He turned to Dai and said," Good work. Yours is also a part of a tree that I had taught you before. Remember the Chidori. Well this one is called the Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Sharp Spear ]. All you have to do is create a chidori in your palm and then focus the energy into a beam. Its basic shape manipulation. This spear takes on Chidori's characteristics, including its ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing it to strike its target with ease." These were both A-Rank moves but he knew they would be able to pull it off.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] (1/5) -2 -3
Sukai looked at Kein as she stepped away from the shredded dummy listening to him. As he moved on to teach Dai another jutsu. Turning she looked at Eclipse and smiled some. Her cousin grinned back at her but apparently was talking to a boy she knew and would not bother her. It was time to learn a bigger Rasengan! Flexing her fingers the medic was ready to start.

(2/5)
Making the needed hand signs she said softly but sure of herself. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" With those three words a puff of smoke appeared next to Sukai, as it cleared out another Sukai was present. This one looking exactly like the first. As they looked at each other the two nodded and softly gently before getting serious and down to work.

(3/5)
Like before Sukai toke out her left arm and focused her chakra into it. The sphere then started spinning just like before. The Sky clone put it's hands around it helping with the chakra control and adding onto it. The more chakra they used the bigger the Rasengan became!

(4/5)
After working at it for a few moments the clone backed off looking at their work. Sukai held her arm out. This Rasengan whipped her hair around more than the last due to the increased power and size of the original Rasengan. Sukai then moved over to three dummies gathered into an area.

(5/5)
Going at these dummies the same thing happened to them as the first. It amazed Sukai that the strength of the jutsu was amplified so much just because of size. As Sky stood upon the sawdust of the three dummies she turned once more towards Kein. Running her hand through her hair she pulled it up into a ponytail. Giving her a cute disposition. Things are just starting to heat up. Hopefully he doesn't run out of stuff to teach me.

Oodama Rasengan [ Big Ball Spiral Sphere ] --learned

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:03 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ] (1/1)
Eclipse smiled kindly back at Sukai as their eyes met when she was training. Looking back at Shikatsu once more. "I was planning on getting some stuff done with Steel, but I would much like a spar as well. You know, loosen up and get some energy out." Eclipse rolled her neck turning to Steel. Taking a pill out of her pocket. Tossing it to Steel.Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ] --learned

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel opened his mouth and snapped it shut on the pill swallowing it the large wolf poofed into a version of Eclipse herself. Giving them a devilish smile. "Eclipse you are so short." This made his partner's cheeks puff.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai watched closely as Sukai preformed the prefect Rasengan. She looked at Kein as he told her to train for Chidori Eisou. Dai nodded and took a breath in.
She brought her hands together and preformed the correct hand signs in a blur. Dai brought her right hand back and took hold of her shoulder. "Chidori..." She exhaled. A pure silver Chidor appeared in Dai's hand. Dai hadn't shown anyone this abnormally colored Chidori to anyone besides Kein as she trained it. Dai slowly brought it to the side of her, her arm extended outwards. With her left she made a hand sign. "Chidori Eisou." After a few minutes the Chidori in her hand made not a move. [1 / 7]
Dai took in a breath and closed her eyes. Holding strong onto the Chidori in her hand. "Chidori...Eisou" Dai flexed her hand around the Chidori closing off the current. The Chidori became on stable and vanished. [2 / 7]
Dai flex her hand and relaxed her muscles. ...Maybe with out the basic Chidori... She took in a breath and exhaled, clearing her mind. "Chidori...Eisou." As she spoke the command, Dai performed the hand signs. She brought her right hand back and gripped her shoulder. A sliver Chidori appeared in her hand, she then forced it down causing the sphere to compress in her hand. The energy flexed outward, struggling to make a spear in Dai's hand. It vanished again. [3 / 7]
It was easy to forget how much trouble she had when she first learned Chidori itself. But, Dai, was determined to add Chidori Eisou to her collection of deadly techniques. Dai flexed her hand a few times. Without word her silver Chidori appeared again. Her hand wrapped around it without wasting a moment. The energy flexed outwards and began making a staff like body. Forcing the Chidori down into such a closed off surrounding, began to rip Dai's fingertips open. Causing them to bleed. Her face tensed at the pain. she lost her focus. The Chidori Eisou became unstable and vanished. [4 / 7]
Dai was getting angry. ...Making the Chidori was easier than this... She looked at Kein for a single moment before sighing. ...I don't want to disappoint him though... She thought as she stared at her bleeding finger tips. "Again." Dai her her hand out and spoke firmly. "Chidori Eisou." There was edge to her voice. Even before the normal Chidori formed in her hand. Dai closed of her hand, as if she was holding a weapon. The Lightning shot out forwards and behind her hand. Dai held strong onto the lightning rod that had created into her hand. As the Chidori Eisou came close to being mastered. A single string of lightning had whipped Dai across the hand. She dropped the rod causing it to shatter like glass on the floor of the academy.[5 / 7]
Dai breathed in through her teeth. "That was painful." She mumbled to herself as she held her hand close. Dai brought her hand above her head this time. This Chidori showered around her, the eminous glow of her silver chidori light her brown eyes up like if they were cat eyes. "Chidor Eisou!" This one whipped her hair about. Dai forced her hand down on the sphere. Causing strings of lightning to scorch the floor. Dai brought her left hand up and gripped onto the slight staff of lightning. She guided the staff of light to form at her will. Dai spun the staff around as it formed faster into a spear. It almost looked like a graceful dance to those around her. [6 / 7]
dai had her eyes closed as she spun her new Chidori technique. She slowly opened her eyes and brought her hand back with the Chidori Eisou in it's grasp. Dai hurled the spear upwards at the ceiling. The technique touched the roof but soon vanished before it caused damage to the building itself. [7 / 7]
{Chidori Eidou - LEARNED}

Dai turned slowly to Kein and Sukai. She paid no mind to her somewhat bleeding hand, a small price of learning any Chidori techniques. She tilted her head to the side and smiled at both Kein and Sukai.

+-------------------+

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 295 |

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked over at Dai and smiled softly with a gentle giggle. Looking at her hand the medic stepped forward. "want me to mend that Dai?" Sky asked in a soothing tone. Feeling as though she had been rather harsh towards the girl, also for the fact she wanted to heal something. Glancing over the girls eyes widened some seeing the massive wolf turn into another copy of her cousin. Could Kyo do that was well? Sky wouldn't know. Not really talking to the Jounin all that much.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Sukai as she came close to her. She looked down at her bleeding hand and nodded slowly. "Sure, you can heal it." Dai brought her hand up and smiled. "That's a small price that I have to pay for wielding Chidori." Dai laughed nervously. She soon remembered how bad her hand was the first time she had learned Chidori. She almost lost her hand according to the doctors, the burns were deep and if she had waited any longer to go to the hospital. She would have her right hand right now. Dai looked over her shoulder as the wolf transformed. "Interesting isn't it? The abilities of being a Tamer class." She spoke low enough for Sukai to hear her.

+-------------------+

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games