Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame nodded at Knives, removing her katana from its sheath at her back. "Daichi just likes to make people laugh. He gets serious when he needs to but enjoys hearing laughter from others. Since there have been a lot that were afraid of him." She then put her katana down at her side and took a deep breath. She calmed herself and then quickly performed a heavy slash as Knives had told her.
"Yea, definitely not fluid." The heavy slash would leave little time to react to something coming in too fast for her to anticipate. It would be effective for some situations. Ayame made herself a clone and got in a dead lock with her. She loosened her grip and kicked the back of the blade. It caused her clone to be confused and Ayame was able to take her out.
"All of my clones I swear take more of a beating than I do. Yes it makes plenty of sense. Seems like a simple yet pretty effective technique." She said resting her blade at her side. She quickly took her katana into a full-circle slash. She looked to Knives, "How was that?"
[Kiss Of Flesh and Steel Stage Five Learned]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"Hmm, not bad. Not bad. Might want to practice it some more, but you have it down it seems for the most part." Knives nodded and thought upon the next techniques to teach Ayame.

"Alright the next technique is called Futile Kiss. The point is as parry. However, the power behind the parry is enough to either knock your opponent off balance, or better yet flat on their face. Like so." Knives said taking is blade in his hands and parrying downward on his opponent. With Knives strength he was able to knock his opponent to the ground as well as cause them to lose their weapon.

"As you can see, if their grip isn't great enough. They can lose the blade. And what do we call an opponent who's lost their weapon? Dead." Knives said without a smile.

'I call them lunch! Or dinner!! FEED MEE!!!

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

XAyame_HatakeX

Kuuso Seppun [ Futile Kiss ]
Description: Awaiting an attack with their weapon in hand, the practitioner prepares to powerfully parry downward; completely offsetting or even causing the opponent to fall to the ground. If the opponent doesn't have a strong grip at the time, this could easily disarm them as well.

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:48 pm
Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame grumbled a bit, practice it more. She sighed just do it. "Futile kiss. You know I want to know who came up with the names of these techniques. Because they are suggestive. Funny, but suggestive." She chuckled and shook her head, focusing on the technique. She made a clone once again and stood in a defensive stance waiting on her clone to come at her. The clone attacked and Ayame parried downward causing the clone to fall flat on her face. Ayame flinched as the clone hit the ground pretty hard causing the blade to bounce out of her hand. She put her hand over her nose, "Ow that looked painful." She had had her fair share of cuts and bruises as a kid, she hadn't been very graceful, so she knew what it felt like for your face to meet the ground. She looked at Knives, "What's next?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:55 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"The final technique is known as Farewell Kiss. It involves using your chakra to create basically a tornado to shove your opponent away. It's quite powerful and used with your hands, or in my case with the blade." Knives stated taking his hand and focusing chakra in to it. The vortex forming around him. He slammed his palms into a dummy and unleashed the power. The vortex caused the dummy to be shredded into ribbons basically. It was a powerful technique, but it was draining to Knives himself.

XAyame_HatakeX

Wakare no Seppun [ Farewell Kiss ]
Description: The practitioner, unable to penetrate the opponent's defenses, resorts to this final technique. Charging chakra around their arms, a twisting aura is developed which shortly after becomes a powerful rotational force; churning cloth and flesh until they're slowly being mutilated by each spinning strand of chakra.
Barehanded: By harshly pressing their palms against the target, the practitioner releases the rotational force in one large burst. This causes an abrupt "vortex" to fluctuate at the point of impact; shredding everything from flesh to steel.

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 pm
Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled, "Fitting name." She looked down at her katana it needed a good cleaning. She fiddled with the light blue ribbon that was woven with the leather of the hilt before putting it in its sheath. She thought about the technique. It was much like the thousand birds tornado but no raiton involved. It was just pure chakra. She really hoped this didn't blow up in her face, literally. She walked up to one of the dummies and took a deep breath. She popped her neck because it was feeling a bit tense and focused her chakra around her arms. She made it rotate then slammed her palms on the dummy's chest. It abruptly became a vortex and shredded the dummy to pieces. "I like that one," she said smiling. She put her hands on her hips, "Well then guess that's it. Thank you Knives you are an excellent teacher."
[Kiss of Flesh and Steel Stage Six Learned]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Well I do try." the knives clone said at Ayame. "You might want to get to the Academy that or see Shiroi about her team that she's setting up. But seems Knives has information from the Kazekage right now." he said before exploding in a fireball

'I'm a scary fire demon!! Here's another curse may all your bacon burn'

Quote:
"XAyame_HatakeX"]

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:11 pm
Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded, "Will..." she jumped as he exploded, "Well then."[Exit to Academy]
rolls on the floor laughing her a** off. I can't stand the fire and gunpowder. Those dopey guys have absolutely no manners.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

"Your conviction will guide you to your true self. Defend it."

Heading into the dojo, this would be his first time training on his own and without his father. Such a responsibility he had no fear of. He was in the ranks of being a ninja of Sunagakure. He must be strong enough to defend this village's name with honor.

OOC:
Chakra: 255 / 255
Stamina: 235 / 235
Jutsu/Technique Used:

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:22 pm
Daisuke The Monk

User Image
Millenius
The Body Guard

A larger, almost 9 foot tall...what looked like a man approached the young boy in the dojo, his foot falls surprisingly silent. He would speak, a mild metalic but monotone voice would reach out to the boys ears, alerting him that that this was not any ordinary creature.

"You must be a new ninja. Most ninja are on assignment. Im sorry to inform you that the "Professor" is away, and i cannot tell you when he will return. Prehaps i can train you? I am well versed in the way of the warrior?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Seemingly out of the blue, a strange voice addressed him on the village's situation and the one of his own. By instinct, Shinsei would grip the hilt of his katana. He wasn't one to be fond of surprises. Shinsei would stare upwards at the man, something he hadn't need to do often, and considered his offer. He claimed to be "well-verse" in the Way of the Sword, but he wasn't sure. He wore armor much like himself but didn't give off the humble aura that Shinsei was accustomed to when interacting with fellow samurai. "Tell me, how much do you know of the samurai?"Shinsei would look directly into the large man's mask when he spoke to him.

OOC:
Jutsu/Technique Used:

Yo-ko

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:41 pm
Daisuke The Monk

User Image
Millenius
The Body Guard

Millenius, the tall man wore simple cloths, just a pair of what looked to be scale hid pants, a tighter black shirt of unknown material. The msot noticable part was a small black and gold checked small scarf around his neck. He spoke once again, his face flat and expressionless.

"Samurai: it means to serve. The have a code of conduct called bushido, which has several tenets. My creator has instilled these in my, as he has most of his students. His nindo actually is reflective of one of these. "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

There was more to being a samurai than Bushido and serving. However, Shinsei would accept that answer for the time being. "Fair enough. I'll accept your teachings. I would like to begin with the Tetsu no Ryu style." Unsheathing his personal katana was always a joy to Shinsei. He enjoyed training and testing his might against others.

OOC:
Jutsu/Technique Used:

Yo-ko

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:55 pm
Daisuke The Monk

User Image
Millenius
The Body Guard

The flat expressionless face could be unsettling, particularly when Millenius drew his monster of a sword. He showed the first attack a simple swipe with his weapon and bringing it back to his sheath.

"Just like this. Then i will attack and you will defend. "

The monster, after a quick observation of the kids skills, wanted to see natural reaction to movement and made a quick, albiet controlled attack for the young ninja.

Iaidō
Simple :: Rank E
With a single unhindered and swift motion, a true samurai can unsheathe his weapon and strike at the exact same time. This can provide an elegant, yet effective way to catch your opponent off guard, or as a means to interrupt handsigns. Note that this ability only shows true effectiveness upon the drawing of a weapon from its sheathe. Losing some of its element of surprise after being used once and then resheathed. ( This attack's rank mimics whatever stage of Tetsu no Ryu you are in. For example, if you are in Stage 5, this technique is considered rank A. )

A Decade of Peace
A Decade of Peace is at its core a defensive technique, envisioned in the mind that a true master of the sword need not use his prowess to find peace. This technique allows the user to find, through concentration, the point of their enemy’s own attack, diverting it with a quick stab of their blade below their weapon or limbs, then utilizing the flat of the blade diverts the attack overhead, while their free palm presses against the opponents chest, shoving them away, before sheathing your own blade in the gap provided. This technique can be easily paired with a number of jutsu to escape battle, or as bait to enrage your opponent.

Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ]
The "Dragon Hammer" is a sword-drop technique delivered from above, targeting the crown of the head or the shoulder of the adversary. The key to the technique lays in the momentum gained from the user’s jump and the free-fall, which is applied to the sword to multiply the force of the sword-stroke.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image

Shinsei would mimic Millenius' movements down to the tee. He would perform the action of unsheathing, attacking, and resheathing swiftly a few times before preparing to defend himself from his mentor's attack. Shinsei's feet would be shoulder width apart and the right foot would be placed four inches behind the left. His attacker was much larger so his weight had to be balanced in order to not be overwhelmed. Two hands clasped the red katana as it was held straight, cutting the young samurai's body in two. As the attack came, Shinsei would firmly hold his ground. He would bring his katana to meet Millineius' blade 1/3 of the way in front of himself. There, he would hold his blade against his.

OOC:
Jutsu/Technique Used:

Yo-ko

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games