Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

Timid looked as the Mist Shinobi came back. He nodded and handed him a scroll. "Give this to Mizukage, it's a note from the Otokage so it is only for Kage eye's. Thank you for your help and here is your Ryo for the missions." Timid slowly walked to the walk and popped open a safe and pulled out the money he then handed them to him "Here you go." Timid then returned to his position at the door.

Mission Completed ::
The Thieves Guild :: II - Rank C [Reward: 300 AC (+300 Bonus AC!), 400 Ryo]
Patrol the village! - Rank C [Reward: 300 AC, 200 Ryo]

Mission Given ::
Transport Information - Rank: C [5 posts] [Reward: 300 AC, 200 Ryo]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm
As Tekkou heard Timid speak and hand him a scroll he nodded his head slowly. Okay sounds good. With that Tekkou tucked the scroll safely into his pocket and waited for his rewards from the last two missions. Then he waved and walked back out of the room and down the dark stairs. He was now heading back home after just a little bit of time on his adventure.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

&&&&&Yanyu〖 煙 雨 〗shakuton ninjutsubukijutsu
"Poor Unfortunate Souls"

Soft clicks had resonated down the base floor of the building. Almost all attentive heads turned immediately around to see the woman enter and effortlessly carry her flawless posture. In past traditions where fellow courtesans were oppressed while also educated, they strike the spine faster than they did with the dialect. A slouching woman was the same as a sloth woman. Which was not considered a proper woman at all. One man had stepped a little closer. To which; she briskly flicked her wrist over her face. Her face was concealed by the shiny edges of her fan whereas her most interesting feature struck the man with a dissident chill. Yellow-Green eyes stared him down like the swath of lime thunder for a fraction of a moment before flicking back forward. She walked along as the other had backed off. Long black rivers of hair dancing like moonlit ribbons from over her shoulders. The golden tassels on her hair ornaments moved like reeds in the wind. Gentler than the curving blossoms that touch cold water.

This was Yanyu Omasa. Woman born from the womb of a poisonous memory, and child raised from the city of vultures. Her winsome features were but an insignificant layer that extended from the truth. Her brows arched like the soft wingspan of a midnight bird at the door. Ever so slightly, she waited by the frame. But others walked past her. Out they walked and down they went under the dark stairs leading them out. Like ants disappearing into the collective anthills. Her head turned back to the entrance and allowed herself in. Immediately she flipped her fan and lowered it by her sides. The fan disappearing from underneath her long sleeve. The gaze of curiosity had fell back somewhere, leaving a calm expression. One man was at a desk with an office facade. She had seen those types of men at work, confined to square or circular cubicles for the work they do. The oriental woman had assumed the same, though saw a rather roguish, mummified looking man doing the same.

Having not heard their previous conversation, Yanyu could not tell who to refer to regarding her graduation. How troublesome. She would have liked to wait for her sister instead of waiting around. Problem was, Yanyu had no idea where the older woman was at the moment. Both were men were fairly interesting to observe. Though to take a wild guess, she landed her attention on the man with red hair. A striking quality even for the Sound Country.

"Your heterochromia is rare among such colors." She would comment. Her voice sung like the sliver of melted gold. Her hand carefully placed over her mouth to cover any exposure of teeth. A habit of hers, that often embodied the old traditionalist lady in Edo time. "Striking eyes, fit for a striking leader." Concluded the woman with odd eyes herself. Her tone had meant well though it was not to be mistaken for flattery.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Chakra Pool: 365 ║Stamina Pool: 145 ║Chakra Elements: Fire, Wind ║ Bloodline: Shakuton

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

Although Souh was hard at work at his desk, his mind seemed to be off in it's own world. A world that he desired more than anything... Perfect, now all the paperwork is done, I can get to training with the genin... Suoh's thought was interrupted by the lovely chime of a female voice, one unrecognizable by himself... Suoh looked up from his papers and Timid did the same looking to the side where Yanya was standing, Timid was stationed at the door like a guard, while Suoh was at a very long desk that was unlike any office facade, his floors were stone, but on the ceiling was a chandelier and on his desk was nothing but papers and documentation.

"They were a gift from my parents." Suoh said with a smirked and closed his eyes during the said smirk. When he opened them however, he glanced at the lady and locked eyes with her. A traditional lady, one who covered her teeth even, a habit of many old fashioned geisha and oriental women. "Your eyes are just as striking." Like a Snake... Piercing, a gaze that show's warning, but beauty... one to fear, and learn to love. Suoh said placing his pen down and brought his elbow's onto the table than leaned forwards. "How may I be of service, miss...? What may I call you?" Suoh said in an uptone with a small smile along with placing his chin onto the top of his hands while being propped by his elbows on the table.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Poor Unfortunate Souls"

A gift from his parents he said. She didn't know whether to take that as cynical or oddly complicated. A transplant? He was probably a man with dark history. Assuming the gift was a hereditary trait of something was probably far fetched. The slight amount of smugness in his smile grew but stronger with his eyes now copying the habit of a tricky fox. It was unnerving. Now, Yanyu seemed to return his comment with the same, unchanged expression. As if in response to his compliment about her eyes, her hues almost lit alive. They suddenly flickered like lime fire toward the man in gauze--who took up his position as guard and appeared to very well meant it with his affront posture. She could barely see the inside of the office with him in that lone unit position. Regardless, she walked in without so much as colliding shoulders. After all, it would seem rude and if not complacent to continue their conversation from outside the room.

And the interior was decent. Very decent. The chandelier had caught her attention simply because it was an appreciated ornament to her eyes. She liked that; the flair of his workplace. Definitely no cubicle worker. And the stack of papers did not go unnoticed. She could guess that he still had paperwork to do and that her presence here may have interrupted him from it. Therefore Yanyu made it her business to get straight to the point. Sister or no sister, the younger one would probably have to receive her band now. And as for the mention of introduction, there was no point in refraining from a name with too much history.

"You may call Yanyu. I need a headband for meeting standardized shinobi criteria.---" She would pause a little before her own eyes seemed to narrow a bit.

"--Lord Otokage, if I may call you that best." She would finish with a small bow. Her hair dripping ebony strips over her shoulders before erecting herself back up. The same striking eyes he mentioned did not close. Other than the habitual, gentle blinking.

Chakra Pool: 365 ║Stamina Pool: 145 ║Chakra Elements: Fire, Wind ║ Bloodline: Shakuton

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 pm
Beside Suoh's chair, a shinobi slowly seemed to be coming into shape. Molded mostly from black clouds and smoke, the chest down as insubstantial, appearing only to form and reform into stranger distortions. Completely black, only oblong shaped eyes with speckled black through them shown dimly. It carried a cold dampness about it but made no move of violence. Suoh would easily know this creature, know where it came from and who sent it....even more so as it extended a black scroll case over his shoulder, gently placing it on the desk. Black marble and scrolled with seals to keep it from prying eyes, the case was also familiar...at least, to Suoh. A whisper, dry and empty, issued forth "He is dealing with the intruder to your realm. It will not occur again. His apologies are within." and just like that, the creature began to disappear again, dissolving into a wet mist that vanished as well.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Poor Unfortunate Souls"

At any rate, she had received her band and left for the academy. She of course didn't care too much for the oblique looking messenger.

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:55 am
User Image

Cyrus Reed
xxxxxxxxx"True Power lies in skill!"

∮ Genin :: Otogakure :: Bukijutsu :: Taijutsu ∮

∮ AC: 0 :: Ryo: 0 ∮

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxxMaking it the to building that the kage's office was in, Cyrus was ready to get thing going. Walking inside he got directions for where he needed to go. Coming up to the area, he looked around an saw a desk with a young lady sitting at it. Walking up to it, Cyrus smiled. "Hello good looking. The name's Cyrus Reed. I'm going to be the next great ninja to come from these parts. Here to see the Kage about getting a headband." The lady just sat there and looked at Cyrus as he talked not really impressed with what he was saying. Shifting in her chair a bit, she waited for Cyrus to finish. When he did, she just blinked a little and then started to shuffle through some folders. Finding one, she opened it up and looked at the file in the folder. Giving a small nod, she looked up at Cyrus.

"Very good Mr. Reed. Everything seems to be in order. By accepting this headband, you are agreeing to protect this village to the best of your ability. You are also accepting that you will represent this village in an appropriate manner." The lady unlocked a drawer and reached into it after opening it up. Pulling out a headband she held it up to Cyrus. Cyrus gave a nod and took the headband in hand. "Of course I agree to all that. Like I said, I will be the next best ninja to come from here!" The lady again just sat there. "Also with that headband you will be able to barrow scrolls for training purposes. If that is all, have a good day." The lady gave a small smile and waited to see if that was all before heading back to her work. Looking down at his headband a little bit, Cyrus smiled and head out. The next stop would be the dojo for some training.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

∮Chakra :: 175/175

∮Stamina :: 325/325

∮Technique Used ::

∮OOC ::

BlackoutTendencies

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:34 pm
Kaito would arrive at the reception area outside of the Otokage's office. Knowing that someone would take notice of his presence and notify their leader, the young Hyuuga would take a seat and wait to be attended. Kaito had much to discuss including his promotion to chunnin and much more.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:07 am
Chaotic_VII
User Image

timid stood at the door motionless as ever, sensing he presence of someone he slowly begn to move and wandered to Kaito's side. "The Kage is ready for you, how was the Exams?" Timids voice echoed in the cave like office, but also seemed to never change tone; just like always.

Suoh sat in his desk ready to have his shinobi enter.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

Kaito would turn to the approaching Timid and give a toothy grin, "Nice to see you again Timid! The exams were very challenging, but as I said before I love a good challenge. I won my two exam matches, but did not participate in the bonus round. Nonetheless I feel that I represented our village to the best of my abilities." The young shinobi would stand and walk with Timid towards the Kage's office and enter after answering the man's question.

After entering the office and having the door behind him close, Kaito would take to one knee and bow his head to Suoh, "Greetings Lord Otokage. I have returned from the Chunnin Exams and came to share my results with you."

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 am
Chaotic_VII
User Image

Timid nodded to Kaito and waved his hand to the door to Suoh.

Suoh smiled as Kaito walked into the office, he stopped, placing his pen down and smirked. "Good Results?" Suoh smiled and sat back in his chair, ever since the disappearance of Sai, all of the news coming from Giman was quite negative, especially since the last thing that came from there was a part of a body dismembered and sent to Suoh in a box... "I do hope they are, we need some positive news in the dull place" Suoh sad leaning forwards placing his elbows onto his desk. "Here." He waved to a seat for Kaito "Have a seat." Suoh smiled.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

"Thank you, my lord." Kaito would reply as he took the seat facing Suoh. "My participation resulted in victories in both of my one on one battles. There was also a "bonus" round after my two victories, but I did not participate because I was extremely fatigued. I hope my results bring you joy my lord."

Kaito felt like he performed well, but the approval of the Otokage was ultimately more important.

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 pm
Chaotic_VII
User Image

Suoh's crimson eyes landed onto Kaito with interest as he leaned in and listened to what he had to say about his experience in the Village of Lies, and his eventful victory. Suoh's smiled seemed to grow as Kaito spoke, but as he finished his report, Suoh closed his eyes and chuckled minimally. As he chuckled he lightly sat back in his seat and the creak of his seat was ere, but fitting. "Very well done Kaito, I'm impressed by your skill to accel in your new line of work." Suoh smiled and looked at Kaito and then to the window beside them. "It seemed like within one month, you got your headband, and then went to the chuunin exams, only to come back with nothing else than victory." Suoh glanced to Kaito and with studious viper like eyes he grinned "If only every Oto shinobi had your ideals." Suoh sighed in grief.

Suoh then burst up in a smile and opened his desk. Pulling out a scroll with Kaito's name on it written in Kanji. After a few scribbled he put the scroll back in the drawer and stood up. "Follow me Kaito, I have something for you." Suoh walked down a hall of his Office to a room filled with different tools and clothing made for Oto shinobi. "As it sounds, your victory in the Chuunin Exams can only be rewarded in one way." Suoh smiled and bowed to Kaito lightly "I amend your rank of Genin, and formally change it to Chuunin. You may now grow stronger and become more of the shinobi you are meant to be." He pulled out a Chuunin vest and handed it to Kaito, it was unlike any others, it had a symbol on it. A symbol that the shinobi of Oto used to inform others of who was the leader. "Modify it as you must. Congrats again."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 390 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The sound of heels clicking rapidly down the hall was all the denoted Saionji's appearance. She threw open the door, a wild, angry look in her eye as she came face to face with her lord once more"Suoh!" She called out. He thought her dead. That was the only thing she could think about now. Ever since their meeting she had been attracted to him. Not for his looks, nor even for his personality, but for his power and his power alone. She wasn't a princess in some fairy tail, she was a survivalist. Attach yourself to the man with the most power and you will survive while you increase your own. Indeed, the result of it was tattoo'd on her neck. The curse mark, a symbol of her allegiance to the sound and to Lord Suoh. Best to play this up, maybe it would be the moment where the Otokage returned her advances?

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games