Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Dale's cottage house (one room available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho listened as he blinked a bit before he smiled a bit before tilting his head gently "Your weather sounds really good and perfect really. and I guess we will see the stars but will you be okay with walking back here on your own? I wouldn't want you to get hurt or anything" he said softly while he kept eating afterwards thinking a bit."your weather sounds really perfect for a picnic or even a nice day at the each" he spoke before he slowly began to finish up his food "Do you mind if I wash the dishes ?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:46 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nodded, "I'm sure I will be okay. I have night vision and no one has bothered me in this form" he reassured Jiho. "If it helps to ease your mind I could call you when I get home" he offered as something he could do for him. "Sure, I'm fine with that" he said then he stood up from his seat. He was okay with Jiho washing dishes since he wasn't in a hurry to leave out.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:38 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Starting on the dishes once he was given permission to do so as he thought to himself a bit "Alright if you are sure that you will be alright coming home and I would be much more at ease if you would call me or give me a sign that you are home. Just to ease my mind and worry, I wouldn't want you getting hurt that is all" he said gently as he took small breaths as he thought to himself while he worked on the dishes. Finishing up after a while he looked to him gently "And why you say that no one will bother you in this form?" he asked curiously

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:44 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was pleased his offer was acceptable to the other male. "Alright, that is understandable" he replied leaning against the kitchen counter. "What is your phone number then?" he asked him. "Because wolves aren't to be mess with unless they have a death wish and typically they don't. Plus I'm quick on all fours" he answered confidently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:07 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked softly as he looked to the other gently as he watched him softly , its not that he didn't trust that Dale would be sage it was just he himself was scared that the other would get lost. "Thank you, and um i thought I gave you my number or did you misplace it.? If you missed placed it I can write it down for you again"he said gently as he smiled softly and gently. "Oh i didn't know that about wolves, its good to know now and um, how often do you go to your other form?" he asked curiously tilting his head as he finished the dishes and moved dry his hands off so he could write the number down for the other.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:15 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I just want to hear the numbers again just to be sure. No need to write it down, not very good with keeping up with that sort of stuff" Dale replied. He got out his phone and filled out contact info for Jiho. "As often as possible to relieve some pent up...energy" he answered then put the phone away in his pocket. "Anyways we should get going now that you're done before it gets too late in night" he said as he exited the kitchen to head for the front door.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:35 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing the other's request he blinked a bit before he nodded slightly "Alright that's reasonable. I can say the numbers again to see if the match up with what you have"he spoke softly.Tenderly and gently he began to speak the numbers outload to the other so he could get it all that he smiled thought he did agree with some things since he couldn't even keep with some things either."Well if there are any days that you don't want to walk with me or just in general don't need me around so you can relieve those pent up energy than let me know"he spoke as he grabbed his items nodding. "We can head out when you are ready and I don't want you staying out to late either. You need your beauty sleep as well" he teased heading to the door to slip his shoes on which he did fairly quickly and waited outside for the other as he shivered rubbing his own neck doing his best not to get to overwhelmed with everything.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:13 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale dialed in the contact info of Jiho under the status of 'special friend' as he listened to Jiho say the numbers. Afterwards repeated the numbers back to the male out loud to make sure to get confirmation he had gotten them correctly. He was thinking that once their relationship progresses more he will ask to take a picture together with his phone. In the meantime, he could sneak a pic and without the flash he might not get caught or he could casually ask him later when there is better lighting. He put away his phone, "Already agreed to our walks. I wouldn't go back on that agreement. I can always do my runs doing school hours anyways when its not class time or lunch time" he said at the mention of changing routine to accommodate for his pent up energy. "You too so I see at your best when we meet up in the morning" he said smirking. He put on his shoes too and made sure he has his house key then headed out after Jiho. [exited]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:15 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to the other gently as he took small breaths thinking a bit before stopping outside watching Dale the whole time that he tilted his head gently and softly. "Alright as long as you don't miss out on what you need to do" He spoke gently. Smiling softly while he relaxed a bit before he thought for a bit humming slightly before looking to the trails thinking as he moved but he held the bag to himself a bit. "How long is this walk and what else will we be talking about in this walk?"He asked tenderly smiling but he could see how comfortable the other was around him and it made him happy as well relaxed. [exits]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:06 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale continued sprinting while the bag of his belongings in his wolf form. Took about an hour to half an hour to reach his final destination. He slowed down to a walk and around to the back door before shifting to his human form. Untied the bag then put on his undergarments at the very least then unlocked the back door to get in the cottage. So far he hadn't sensed anything wrong with the residence. As soon as he was inside the building and locked the door again he took out the cell phone. He thought for a moment of what method he wanted to contact Jiho with and decided to go with and decided to go with calling him. Next he held the phone close to his head once the phone started the attempt to connect to Jiho’s phone through the dialed number.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:51 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale let out a sigh of relief after hearing the connect sound and Jiho’s voice. "Hello, sweetheart. It's me, Dale" he greeted back softly. He felt a bit excited just from contacting the other male by phone right now on his personal phone which was something he had done before. “I’ve made it back to the cottage safe and sound” he said next to him. "Are you doing okay back at your place?" he asked him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale put away the rest of his clothes and the bag in his bedroom and held onto the phone close to his ear the whole time. “Sounds like you’ve caught feelings for me if I’m not wrong and miss having me as company” he replied. He went to the kitchen to find something to snack on before it’s time for bed. “I feel the same way and talking to you on the phone helps and knowing that we will be walking to the school campus from now on” he responded. “Although I wouldn’t want to keep you up all night talking or texting like those teens in movies do” he said as he poured himself a bowl of corn chips.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:22 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled and he was hoping that to be true when he heard the question. “No, of course not. That would be great news to my ears' he responded honestly. He was munching on the corn chips while listening to Jiho talk. “He’s certainly the accommodating type” he thought and drank a cup of hot milk he had warmed up. “Alright, I agree” he said about the school related stuff. “So what do you want to chat about?” he asked him. He rinsed out the bowl and cup he had just used then put them in the dish rack.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:30 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Far from it, Jiho. I like when you're straightforward" Dale responded. Headed to the bedroom with the phone then put it on speaker phone and set it down on the bed before doing a sweep of the room. He wanted to make nothing out of place before he started to get comfortable in bed. Grabbed the phone and took it to the bathroom with him and began brushing his teeth. "Ah, well...." he uttered with a toothbrush in his mouth. Spit out the toothpaste residue into the sink then rinse out his mouth with a handful of water. “I guess I don’t. My mind sort of went blank” he admitted and wiped away water droplet off his face with the back of his right hand then looked into the mirror. “Have you gotten undressed yet?” he asked as something came to mind.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:53 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Yes. Leaves less room for misunderstandings and the way you do it isn’t rude” Dale responded. “As long as you’re comfortable with it, of course, Jiho” he added. He didn’t want it coming out that Jiho has to prioritize being very honest and direct for things that could be uncomfortable for the prospective boyfriend. Turned off the light and exited out of the bathroom with his phone then returned to the bedroom. “So I guess correctly. No, you can continue” he replied. “I could use my imagination to visualize him undressing based on the background sounds I’m hearing” he thought as he set his phone on the nightstand. “I look forward to our picnic date tomorrow afternoon” he said as he got in the bed covers and the bedroom light was still on.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces