Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

His eyes narrowed at the detective, shoulders slumping. "What great help you are," he grumbled, turning his attention back to the gluttonous child. "Dainty is more like a woman. Sensitive goes for both men and women."
"But isn't a woman on bottom? And aren't you a bottom?" asked Daniel, holding the last of the burger in his hand.
"Bottom? Wha- are you serious?" Ellery's attention snapped right back to the law enforcement duo. "If either one of you taught him those, I swear, I'll destroy you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Against us you'll never win...

The two nearly spit out whatever was in their mouths when they heard Daniel describe Ellery's position. They looked at the two across from them in disbelief, but both of them looked away in opposite directions nonchalantly when Ellery snapped at them. Both pretended not to hear the comment.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

He rolled his eyes at them and sighed, bending back down to Daniel. "Sweetie, I'm not a bottom. I don't do anything like that."
"Good, because Mama always said that a man's height means his size, and Daddy Freddy's really tall, which mean's he's HU-"
Daniel's mouth was covered by Ellery's hand, the brunette's cheeks an embarrassed red. "No more, Daniel! I don't want ot hear about Detective Waltz's size!"
"Buh is a monphter!" he tried to say, voice muffled by Ellery's hand.
"Don't want to know! And that height thing isn't even true. Right?" He looked to the two, eyes screaming "I don't care if it's actually true or not, just back me up!"

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"No, that's true." Cameron answered bluntly while scratching his cheek with his index finger, clearly not getting the message. "Freddy's really big. I mean ridiculously bi-"
"That's enough of that." Fredrich muttered while clasping his own gloved hand over the cop's face. The detective had his eyes closed, and though he might've looked angry, he was just trying to keep himself from blushing. He'd like to be flattered, but he didn't like having children (or childish police officers) talk about his size. "Height is irrelevant, Daniel, nor is this conversation."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

"But I wanna make sure you can satisfy Mama Ellie!" he whined, pouting.
Ellery, looking down at his phone to answer a text from Lock, wasn't paying attention and replied. "Not like it's hard. Virgin get off fa-" He stopped himself, eyes growing wide. Did he really just say that?! Looking down at Daniel, he shook his head. "Ignore that!"
But Daniel was already asking his "father" another question. "Daddy Freddy, what's a virgin?"

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich was facepalming by then. "Ellery, you idiot." he growled quietly and slid his hand down to glare at the songwriter.
"A virgin is someone that hasn't been satisfied yet." Cameron answered in Fredrich's place.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

He clapped his hands, grinning. "And big ones are satisfying, so you and Mama Ellie should have sex!" Daniel beamed, happy at his decision.
Ellery, however, was about to die of embarrassment. He'd just told his adopted son that he was a virgin, who was now suggesting he sleep with the child's other guardian. Life was so cruel. "Honey, that would greatly complicate a already complicated relationship."
"But you're both so lonely!"
Ellery's head snapped back up to him. "I'm not lonely."
"Yes you are," he insisted. "You think I don't see it because I'm little, but I see it. Don't you see it too, Uncle Cameron?"
The songwriter was taken aback. Sure, he was lonely, being the only one of his kind in the group and having lost his family, but Fredrich wasn't! He couldn't be! He had friends, a great career, admirers. He was too busy to be lonely... right?

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Freddy's just a distant guy." Cameron shrugged and pat the quiet detective's back. "His job keeps him away from a lot of people, so he doesn't interact with many people."
"It's alright, Daniel." Fredrich assured with a soft smile. "There's already someone I care deeply about."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:21 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

"Is it the mean blonde guy or the icky orange guy?" he asked, tilting his head.
Ellery blinked, sitting up straight. "Icky orange guy? You mean Ethan?"
"That's what Blondie called him."
"Hey! Lock isn't 'Blondie', okay? He's Mr. Han."
"But he's so stupid!!" whined the child, only for Ellery to give him "The Look".
"That's enough. No more trying to play matchmaker, Daniel. Detective Waltz and I have no feelings towards each other. In fact, had we not assumed guardianship over you, in a year, we would never see each other again. There is nothing that will ever happen between us, no matter the circumstances and no matter how hard you push. Now, you will stop this nonsense, or you will be grounded. Am I clear?"
Daniel said nothing, crossing his arms and glaring up at Ellery.
"I said, am I clear, Daniel?"
The child finally nodded firmly. "Yes, ma'am."
"That's not what I was expecting, but I'll take it. Eat your food." Ellery sighed and leaned on the table, massaging his temple. "Jesus, I'm starting to sound like my mother."

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich's eye twitched. Icky? This 'Blondie' that called him that, was it Han? The disrespectful idiot, he thought angrily for a moment before hearing Ellery mutter something about being his mother. "I guess that means you really are the mother Daniel needs." he smirked.

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Ellery glared at the detective, growling lightly. "Unless you're going to help, hush."
"Uncle Cameron, take me to the bathroom," said Daniel suddenly, standing and raising his arms.
The songwriter shrugged. "Be my guest, Cameron."

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

The cop blinked while munching on a french fry. He glanced at the two then shrugged and dusted his hands off. "Eh, alright." He picked the boy up and headed over to the restroom then set him back on his feet. "'Kay, little man, let's make it quick."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

Daniel nodded and rushed into a stall, locking it and starting to do his business. Once he was finished, he flushed and unlocked the door, running out and hopping onto the sink. "Why was Mama Ellie so mad?" he asked as he washed up. "I just want them to be happy."

Meanwhile, the brunette turned to Fredrich and crossed his arms. "You know, you can help me discipline him, Waltz. I can't be the only bad guy, here."

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz

"Maybe that's not how he wants to be happy?" shrugged the officer. "He probably already has a plan set out or something."

"You'll help him with emotional troubles, I'll help him in other areas." Fredrich replied calmly. "You're better at emotions and love than I am."

...so you'd better run.

Cameron West

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

He rinsed the soap off. "But he wants to be happy with Daddy Freddy. I just know it!" he said, grabbing a paper towel and drying his hands. "Maybe he's right. Maybe I'm just being an annoying brat. But... I just want my mommy and daddy to be together." Daniel leaned on the wall, his little hands in his pockets and his shoulders shaking.

"At showing them, Fredrich. Not feeling them," he said, running a hand through his hair. "It's perfectly clear that you adore Daniel as much as he adores you. He runs to you when he's upset, when he's scared, when he's happy. I'm the one he puts up with when he's in trouble."

Ellery Advimi

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games