Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Character Profiles
Queenie's - Sweet Harem lol-Pg14 Melodie, Layla. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Never land mermaids? KH sisters too xoxo
Atlanteia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Adamaris
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chelan
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Penelope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Visola
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Arika
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Coralie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kairi
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Xion
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Nanime
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:50 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm working on the Fall & Character Wedding Banners for the Mermaid Princess RP Guild.
User Image
User Image

Queentintin

hihi,these are cute *smiles* hru?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:52 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I'm working on the Fall & Character Wedding Banners for the Mermaid Princess RP Guild.
User Image
User Image

Queentintin

I'm doing pretty good. The Temple Games Round in Legends of the Hidden Temple will start soon in the OOC Game. But first, we need to get to know the 2 remaining Teams.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image
User Image

Queentintin

I'm doing pretty good. The Temple Games Round in Legends of the Hidden Temple will start soon in the OOC Game. But first, we need to get to know the 2 remaining Teams.

ahh yes Rapunzel and David right? ok,ok 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:01 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image
User Image

Queentintin

Neat. So after Elsa & Grant's Wedding and Honeymoon, to see Elsa & Grant become a mother & father of two children would be sweet.
Iduna & Agnarr the Second

Oh and when Mermaid Cinderella becomes human by a human's magic, it would look so cute, to see her sitting in the water in the RP in her white seashell bra admiring her new legs and feet.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:29 pm
Queentintin

Your mermaid Cinderella avi looks cute, it looks like she's becoming human & her tail is becoming human legs. Get started on her bio

= To Mermaid Cinderella
What do you like dreaming about the human world and what do you like to do for fun?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Your mermaid Cinderella avi looks cute, it looks like she's becoming human & her tail is becoming human legs. Get started on her bio

= To Mermaid Cinderella
What do you like dreaming about the human world and what do you like to do for fun?

oo mermaid Cinderellie hehe , ok will start it xd,does she have evil mermaid step sisters? lol

and thanks ,avi compliment heart

what do I like doing for fun, singing with my fish friends, and looking for treasure , human artifacts ,interested in finding about human boys too =) and finding my prince love ^.^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image
User Image

Queentintin

Neat. So after Elsa & Grant's Wedding and Honeymoon, to see Elsa & Grant become a mother & father of two children would be sweet.
Iduna & Agnarr the Second

Oh and when Mermaid Cinderella becomes human by a human's magic, it would look so cute, to see her sitting in the water in the RP in her white seashell bra admiring her new legs and feet.

yes, about our childrens' names 3nodding ,it will be sweet *smiles*

yes Cinderella changing into a human girl heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:22 pm
CrystBalfast
=============================
CINDERELLA
•••••••••••••••••• A p p e a r a n c e
gaia_angelleft Images gaia_angelright

User Image

User Image
newly human
User Image

sail sheet
User Image

town dresses
User Image

Nightgowns, animated and still heart
User Image
User Image

Pink Ribbon Ballgown (animated,and still)
User Image
User Image
User Image

Glass Slipper Ballgown
User Image
Really Pretty
User Image

Swimsuit,Bikini
User Image

•••••••••••••••••• B a s i c s
Name: Cinderella
sisters,-Megera and Alice

Statistics:
☆ Age- 17
☆ Gender- female
☆ Race-Mermaid/human
☆ Birthplace- Nautilina (Atlantic Ocean)
☆ Profession- dreamer, this is true, dreams of meeting her prince heart

♡ Singing
♡Kind people
♡ humans

Dislikes:
☠ arrogance
☠sharks
☠pollution
☠ criminals

•••••••••••••••••• P e r s o n a l
Personality: Sweet, Kind, loveable, strong, patient

History: father dies, leaves her with an evil step mother, this is in the movie
here she has a mermaid mom, *Elesis*

Statistics:
☆ 38
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Nautilina (Atlantic Ocean)
☆ Megera, Cinderella, Alice, Aoi, Ember & Zenia's Mother
Personality: Elesis is caring and loving person.

History: A single mermaid who grew up in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean but longed for children, then one day, she was granted children & named them. When Alice, Zenia & Aoi turned 15 years old, Ember & Megera turned 16 years old & when Cinderella turned 17 years old, they were permitted to see the open waters and as a chaperone, Elesis accompanied her siblings.

Weaknesses: NA

Strengths: She is really good at casting magic.

Theme Song: World 15: Dreempipes (Jazz Jackrabbit)

APPROVED BY: AnimusHelixRebirth

Character: Precia Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha INNOCENT)

Weakness: such a kind loving person, easily trust

Strength: persuasive

Theme Song: A dream is a wish your heart makes heart

or

So This Is Love

APPROVED BY:

hi I did it 4laugh  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:22 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Cinderella

oo mermaid Cinderellie hehe , ok will start it xd,does she have evil mermaid step sisters? lol

what do I like doing for fun, singing with my fish friends, and looking for treasure , human artifacts ,interested in finding about human boys too =) and finding my prince love ^.^

In the RP, Mermaid Cinderella is raised by a loving mermaid mother.

= To Cinderella
So do Megera and Alice dream of land too, Cinderella?
Question 2
Alice is curious about the human world & Megera dreaming about meeting a Wonder Human as a human girl?
User Image User Image

= To Mermaid Megera
Why do you dream about becoming human and meeting someone who would become your Wonder Human?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= To Cinderella
Question 2
Alice is curious about the human world & Megera dreaming about meeting a Wonder Human as a human girl?
User Image User Image

= To Mermaid Megera
Why do you dream about becoming human and meeting someone who would become your Wonder Human?

ohh Megera, she's from Hercules =) why? I think it's because she wants to fight off evil too lol she just wants to see if super humans exist I imagine =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:26 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= To Cinderella
Question 2
User Image User Image

= To Mermaid Megera

ohh Megera, she's from Hercules =) why? I think it's because she wants to fight off evil too lol she just wants to see if super humans exist I imagine =)

= To Mermaid Megera
What can you tell me about your sisters, Cinderella and Alice, Meg, and what do you like to do for fun?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Cinderella

= To Cinderella
Question 2
User Image User Image

= To Mermaid Megera

= To Mermaid Megera
What can you tell me about your sisters, Cinderella and Alice, Meg, and what do you like to do for fun?

umm. what do you want to know? wink

Cinderella wishes upon stars =) and Alice, she dreams of other worlds, as we all do , dreams of love, better times yes,if there's sti;; nice humans out there =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:31 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Cinderella
Question 2
User Image User Image

= To Mermaid Megera

= To Mermaid Megera

Cinderella wishes upon stars =) and Alice, she dreams of other worlds, as we all do , dreams of love, better times yes,if there's sti;; nice humans out there =)

= To Elsa
*Grant's voice* Afternoon, Snowflake  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:32 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Cinderella
Question 2
User Image User Image

= To Mermaid Megera

= To Mermaid Megera

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa's voice* hiii! runs over to him,jumps in his arms,kisses him hehe
where you been? lol my Prince to be! heart  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:50 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Mermaid Megera

= To Elsa

= to Grant
*Elsa's voice* hiii! runs over to him,jumps in his arms,kisses him hehe
where you been? lol my Prince to be! heart

= To Elsa
*Grant's voice* Its wonderful to feel your warm hug and kiss, Snowflake. I'm sure we'll have a happy life together.  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games