Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

StarRodKirby

Friendly Citizen

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:22 pm
Hello! I love the cats in your avi heart
Pesty Elf
StarRodKirby
Hello smile

Hello, Ms Kirby~~
Pretty avi. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 6:34 pm
I just got over some sickness I suffered for a few days. Here's hoping I stay well this week! smile  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:49 am
April Raffle Time:

empress dee
Esme Marie Cullen
Ochru
Pesty Elf
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Yen Quest

Congratuations, Yen Quest!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:21 am
If anyone is interested in joining the guild called "The Bogard Bar" owned by empress dee, then feel free to ask her or I about it either in here, or in a PM entitled The Bogard Bar Guild.

The one thing I will tell you is it is both discussion and role-play based. Each floor is a subforum so to speak so you might feel like you are in a resort with each floor dedicated to the one thing.

For example:

Floor 65 is dedicated to Naruto. So, anything based on the show Naruto, whether it be art, discussing various aspects of the show, writing down dreams you've had about Naruto characters (as long as they are appropriate for Gaia), or creating a role-play focused on Naruto characters, then it would go on this particular floor or in this particular subforum of the Bogard Bar guild.

I hope this brings some interest to those who might be looking for a guild to boost their activity because they have lots of time on their hands.

I don't normally advertise guilds and I know that there are other ways to do it, but since this is a new month, and this is one way that I can show my activity for this guild, then I hope that this is okay.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:37 am
“JoyRose”

Please enter me in May’s raffle Joy. 💜  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:07 pm
May I be entered for May's raffle =) heart

JoyRose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:12 pm
I think I ate a bit too much PC Kraft dinner. It was good though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:21 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
If anyone is interested in joining the guild called "The Bogard Bar" owned by empress dee, then feel free to ask her or I about it either in here, or in a PM entitled The Bogard Bar Guild.

The one thing I will tell you is it is both discussion and role-play based. Each floor is a subforum so to speak so you might feel like you are in a resort with each floor dedicated to the one thing.

For example:

Floor 65 is dedicated to Naruto. So, anything based on the show Naruto, whether it be art, discussing various aspects of the show, writing down dreams you've had about Naruto characters (as long as they are appropriate for Gaia), or creating a role-play focused on Naruto characters, then it would go on this particular floor or in this particular subforum of the Bogard Bar guild.

I hope this brings some interest to those who might be looking for a guild to boost their activity because they have lots of time on their hands.

I don't normally advertise guilds and I know that there are other ways to do it, but since this is a new month, and this is one way that I can show my activity for this guild, then I hope that this is okay.

We here in Our Village are a lot more lax than most guilds when it comes to advertising your guild in ours. Good luck!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:44 am
JoyRose
April Raffle Time:

empress dee
Esme Marie Cullen
Ochru
Pesty Elf
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Yen Quest

Congratuations, Yen Quest!
I won? Well gee golly, thank you very much! Lol. xD

I just got back from work, though not really "essential work" but it's still pretty draining. I hope everyone else are safe and sound at home, given what we're dealing with.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:23 pm
I do hope that Terry's guild becomes active. From what I have seen on facebook with the animal crossing group there, people brag all the time.

From the villagers they have to the current turnip prices.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:01 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

For example:

We here in Our Village are a lot more lax than most guilds when it comes to advertising your guild in ours. Good luck!

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:06 am
StarRodKirby
Hello! I love the cats in your avi heart
Pesty Elf
StarRodKirby
Hello smile

Hello, Ms Kirby~~
Pretty avi. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*sigh* Guilds aren't very good at quote notifications lately. And I never got this one, sorry.
Aw, I can't recall which kitties I was using at the time.  

Pesty Elf

Seasonal Loiterer

Universal333

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:41 pm
smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:03 am
Check out this role-play thread, its my first one, the first one I ever made when I went onto gaia. Its long, so it may take a while to read. But, after reading it, it would be great if one of you villagers would join it. No pressure though.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/empress-dee-s-lounge/t.16092041/  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:17 am
Here's hoping for more success with the role-plays.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games