Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Manfread created three basic Clones of himself. Sending two charging out to the other ninja's sides, they moved as if they were to use Heavenly spin. Charging in a pincer like pattern of attack. At the same time the third Clone charged into close combat while the real hid in it's shadow, ready to use Void Fist.
(dont forget to psot your chakra cost)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm
Lucas saw that he was caught in a fairly dificult situation. he quickly looked to the two flanking him and caught their stances noting that it was the rotating thing's stance. he also noted that the one coming in front of him was aimed for close quarters combat. as a result Lucas pushed his arms downwards and channeled wind chakra through them into a blast sending him high in the air. this was what he'd done by accident earlier. he made it just over the head of the close quarters person and reaching a hight just above the reach of the two possible rotations. he would be just out of reach of any of the attacks he could see coming. however he did not see the man in the shadow of the close quarters attacker and as a result was open to attacks.
(propelling winds 1/1)
chakra: to be figured out...  

dreadno

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane grinned at the clone "O Hellz yeah~ I got Puppet and my bloodline ones, and later I'll practice some Raiton and Katon" he said with a proud glow on his face, he wondered how awesome this guy was along with his squad members and his generation, there were plenty stories about legends and stuff. But it was always different when you finally met the people of those stories... it almost made you feel cocky or more tending to make mistakes... as if he were trying to impress them say 'Hey, I'm the next legend on the block bud' but this was only Akane, his parent's evil genes made him very... odd and competitive.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 240
AC Points :: 0
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Yo-ko

User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

"Well, I had to redo the joints on my puppet because Ganchou did not like the old ones. Since then, he has abandoned me -- so I was just going to learn the basic puppet skills in order to move my behemoth. I know I might be asking a lot, but would you mind helping me or pointing me to an area with scrolls?" Sighing after this statement, Aluvan was starting to build up annoyance at Ganchou. "He was making this seem as if he was going to train me and take me on this mission, but I was already left behind..."

Chakra: 200 [+10 will be added upon next chakra recharge -- AKA, sleep]

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words))

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Puppets
|||Tankā  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm
watching San use the quick technique and head off. "ahh yes. I would like some training to become a good medic. So if you are willing and have time to would you beable to do that?" Doc said while still looking around. He walked up towards the clone and said "I dont like to hurt people or even fight, so if you can just teach me the healing techniques that would be perfect."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm
The clone rose a single eye brow at the term "medical." James, who was a wonderful battlefield medic, was sparring Gan right now and was thus busy and unable to teach the kid. Offering the little medical knowledge he knew, San spoke.

"Well why dont you start by getting the medical scrolls from the academy. The lets start with the basics, such as diagnose."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:45 pm
The clone with Aluvan spoke to him about learning his jutsu. Moving a behemoth puppet was not going to be easy, but in Suna the kids were built tough. So if he put his mind to it, then he could do it.

"Well did you grab the scrolls from the library? Thats always a good place to start. I love the library. So once you aquire those lets go down the list and get you going. Sound good?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm
Yo-ko

User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

With his irritation at Ganchou building even more rapidly thanks to Sanshi's obvious comment, Aluvan was starting to wish that his creditor would have made wiser decisions. "If Ganchou would have told me to go by the library, so many issues could be avoided. But of-course now I have to go around town -- and there is no way I am going to leave this puppet here." Grabbing the puppet -- which was extremely heavy -- Greene started to attempt to drag the entire thing towards the hand-cart. Heaving the puppet of the desk, the genin then proceeded to slid Tankā in bursts towards the tool that was used to bring his package to the Academy. "Thank you for telling me that Sanshi. I will be back within the hour." Sweating, the oni clansmen attempted to lift the giant creature upon the handtruck. Giving a massive shove before the weight overwhelmed him and caused him to fall backwards, Aluvan was unable to lift the puppet on the device.

Chakra: 200 [+10 will be added upon next chakra recharge -- AKA, sleep]

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words))

Puppets
|||Tankā  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:14 pm
San gave Aluvan a perplexed look as he tried to left the mammoth puppet.

"Dude....the Library is right next door. Just go ask the lady for the puppet scrolls, and leave this beast here. If you cant lift it...who else you think that can. Trust me, im not going anywhere, i can watch it for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm
The clone with Akane gave a slight smile as he spoke, helping the kid along with his training.

"Well read off the first on to me then. Ill help you work through it"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm
San's Golem Millenius would appear walking into the academy, stright for Lucas's position. Defending and blocking with his massive sword, the golem emotionlessly spoke a few words as he broke up the spar, ending it for the moment.

"Lucas Miyomoto, I have been instructed to tell you that you are of use to Konin Sanshi Satetsu. Please make your way to the Crevice entrance, and dont make a sound. You will be briefed once on location...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm
"ok, I'll go get them." Doc said with a smile. He ran off to go get them and came back with acouple of scrolls in his hands. "ok so diagnose." Doc said happily while looking through the scrolls. "Found it!" He said aloud.

Doc read apart of the scroll "The first step in treatment is understanding the problem." Doc looked back up at the clone. "ok so do I have someone or something to practice on?"  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm
Seeing the other ninja jump off the ground, Manfread launched another Void fist through the Clone in front of him aiming for a body blow. Then he pulled out a kuni and stuck an explosive tag to it. Dispelling the Clones he dodged left and tossed the kuni, at the other man aiming just to the right of his right shoulder. As he detonated the explosive Manfread would charge the opponent's left flank and use rotation to avoid the blast and try to force the enemy into the swirling shield.

((Chakra: lets see um from the start: Byakugan 15, Air Palm 2, heavenly spin 2, Clones 15,=110, o.- still alive! + 40, and how much chakra to detonate the explosive? =70 o.o' ) )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:13 pm
hearing the golem's statement Lucas Dispersed while still in the air and immediately flew away compleately avoiding the explosive tag. the fight with the genin would have to wait if san was requesting his aid. as a chunin with extensive experience san was still better at things than he was.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:10 pm
Manfread watched as the chunin completely avoided his attack. Tripping mid rotation, Manfread recovered and stood up straight.
“Looks like the fun if over,” he said quickly looking over his wounds, shrugging he said “Well I am no good dead, I think a tactical retreat is in order,”
Running for the exit, Manfread tried to avoid the massive Golem. He had learned all he needed from the fight and had suddenly lost the will to fight...

(Heavenly spin to Unholy Rotation 7/7)
(Chakra 50)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games