Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Star Gate Command (Decommissioned)

Back to Guilds

Reply Dead Worlds
Something wrong (EVERYONE welcome. Base personnel included.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:46 pm
Then to everyones suprise (including his!) Eyes appears behind JL. Then he then duck-rolls out of the way and dives around the corner running for the the service hatch.......

(Ahha dont have to go anywhere now! but I stick with my former post!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:28 am
||Eyess... I expected you to epected you to escape (Not partial to brain frying, personally) but appearing and reappearing...? ..*Sigh*..||  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:28 am
|| ah well, i escaped didnt I and its just one of the many powers I havent told you about, wait till I blow a hole in the fabric of......oh nevermind....now...on with the story!||  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:47 am
|| 'Many powers you haven't told me about'? I should have you quarantined just for that, Captain! ... Joking aside, I don't want powers jumping about all over this RP. Let's keep it fairly true to Stargate, huh? There are some things I'm okay with, Ori, goa'uld.. Colonel SFB's ESP.. But... magic? That just doesn't work for this RP. Sorry, Eyes.||  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:02 pm
|| Perfectly alright! i do get carried away sometimes i will leave my small teleporting glitch alone we will scratch that off as an asgard beam saving me from you! but I will contunie on as a normail individial for this RP, (except in my quarters and the mess hall and Saurol) I will stick to being me everywhere else.....now then on to stopping you from blowing us all to kingdom come!||

Eyes zips down the service hatch to a level below and gets an idea. He opens up one of the elctric boxes that controls this level and the one aobve and snips the power circuit cutting power for the level JL is on and the one he is on. Then he sticks a magnet on it to keep it scrambled, and runs before it culd possibly explode. He jumps in the service hatch and goes down one more level.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:59 pm
(SFB saw the camera turn off on JL's level)

Great, now we loose power. Well, I guess I will just have to track movement with this.

(SFB pulled out her palm-pilot SGC v1.0)

I don't like using this cause I can't see what's going on, but it's better than nothing. However, if anything get's worse I might have to go down there myself....  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:02 am
Eyes pulled out his computer-device (I forgot what I called it in Saurol some 3 letter thing but im not looking it up) and turned it on. He activated his hiden cameras on the base. The one in the core room where Jl was headed still showed an empty room. The one on the floor JL was on still showed her looking as bewildered as Eyes had been when the asgard beam had moved him out of the way. Eyes loved his hidden cameras. They were next to every secruity camera on base, so he knew what everyone else knew. Others were in security blind spots, so he could know what base personnel did not. Eyes decided it was time to head back to SFB and get more orders. He jumped in the service hatch and went toward the floor with the gate room on it. An idea forming.......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:21 am
Asterias wakes up from her daily nap of seven hours and wonders what all the fuss is. She yawns loudly, stretching her arms before noticing some kefufull in the halls...
Poking her head out tentatively, she notices emergency lighting in place and takes a cautious step into the hall.

Asterias_Moon

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:49 pm
JL glowered. She did not look bewildered. Her eyes flashed white and a little hiss of annoyance escaped her. This was getting irritating. Motioning to Casey to follow her, she headed for the Control Room over looking the base. now power was out, it would be pointless to continue that way she had come. One level down and she would be back where she started, or at least int he adjoining room. The Control Room. "This must be the work of that Colonel." She hissed to Casey, opening a hatch and starting to climb down the ladder, eyes narrowed in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:27 pm
Eyes finished attaching the pieces to the welder. He began welding the service door shut to keep out JL. (arent I annoying?) Then when he finished he walked over to SFB. "Do you think you could send me to the planet JL came from and I could check out whats happned?"  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:06 am
Dan was getting sick of it. all this double agent crap.. it was almost time to finish the job.. but it wasnt going to be easy.. he was gona hafta swing for her.. and do it HARD.. it was a knockout or nothing.. but the gould worried him..
and more importiantly Eyes constant interference was getting VERY annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:19 am
||OOC|| Eyes, if you're going to find out about the planet... Well, let's just say from all MALP scans and probing it's a peaceful, untouched haven for the last 500 years. No one on base except JL and the NPC Sgt. Matthews know what happened||

JL finally got down one level. She reached for the hatchway and found it closed. However, this was no issue for her as she activated the ribbon device on pulse mode. The door literally flew off it's hinges and hit the corridor wall with a resounding CLANG sending Airmen her way.

She excited the service hatch and brushed an arrogant hand over her uniform, taking a second to inspect the healing wound on her arm before raising the ribbon device, stioll set to pulse, and knocking the airmen down. She started to head for the control room.  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:05 pm
(SFB looked to Eyes)

Well, I could let you offworld, but my little device here says JL and Casey are heading this way. You might want to stick around for this. And as for what's going on.....well as soon as Labby here get the video from the probe's camera we might have a few answers.

||OOC|| Hey JL, can you send Labby a PM about what the probe's camera might have seen. The only reason I keep prolong that part is I don't want to over-write you storyline.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:20 pm
Eyes heard JL blast through the door he had welded shut. Damn he thought. Im out of tricks!

(AHH got to leave in a hurry il finish this entry when i get the chance later today!)  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:53 am
it was almost time.. he just needed a distraction, and JL would get the back of his rifle to the head.. gould or no gould. she'd go down.
this had to end before any more casulties occured. luckily no one was dead yet.

he watched as she grounded two more SF's..  
Dead Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff