Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] fire and flowers (( Entei and hanna)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:33 pm
(( okies))

she watches him carefully as he comes closer to the thing she blinks and smiles when he backs up beside her " I don't know I have never seen any thing like it, I wonder what it carries, ummm maybe water, or some kind of two-legger food, what do you think? Should we get closer to it? beening so close we could be spotted." she looks around again making sure that it was still safe  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:37 pm
He turned to face her, and joined in with the scanning and trying to see if there was anything that sounded unusual or close. He sniffed before it "That would be interesting if it carried those... what ever it is" he took a gentle step foreward. "That's an interesting idea, they must be really smart to think that up..." He paused as he thought about what they should do "There's only one way to find out what's in there... let's go for a closer look, shall we?" He grinned playfully at her.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 am
she smirks, then looks around again seeing that it was clear she starts to inch towards it, slowly " yeah it would be smart of them, now slowly, it is safe for now." she turns to look at him and smirks moving closer, hearing something in the brushes next to the bowl and them she stops and turns towards it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:54 pm
He couldn't help but laugh as quietly as he could when theyboth started to sneak towards it. "Doesn't look like a source for anything dangerous. He focused on the bucket and only when she turned to face something else he stopped quickly "What's wrong?" he glanced nervously to where she was looking, trying to figure out what caught her attention.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:05 pm
" there is something in the brushes it could be anything even a little two-legger." she bends her head down closer to the sound, just then a little hand reaches out and grabs her nose squeezing it hard, she backs up almost runing Entai over " whoa." she blinks and the hand returns to the brush, a little two-legger steps out of the brush giggling hanna  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:11 pm
He watched as she lowered her head towards the bush. 'Maybe it was the win...' he stopped his thought as she backed up suddenly. In alarm he ran towards where she now stayed. He glanced worriedly towards her to make sure she was not harmed. Seeing nothing physical he asked "Are, you alright? What happen..." he cut himself off as the two-legger appeared. She was making an unusual sound, and seemed tobe trying to talk to her. "Do you know this one?" he glanced back towards her keeping an eye on the stranger.  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 am
hanna blinks staring at the two-legger " yeah I know this one well, her name is Takai, I heard her name once as her mother called for her before her mothers death." she watches Entei carefully then looks at Takai " she is Tricky, she is always trying to sneak up on me, and she doesn't want to ride me."

Takai looks at Entei and Hanna she giggles again and pulls apples from behide her back, watching them carefully for movement

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:05 pm
He looked at her with wide eyes "You can understand their language?" he glanced at her "Takai...They have rather unusual names... or is it just uncommon for us?" He then looked at Hanna with sorrow "So... this one is an orphan?" He took a step closer and lowered his head to inspect her closely. "Tricky" he gave a quick laugh "She probably likes to play, though you never know there may be more that don't like to ride. He looked back towards her. He was slightly amused by the strange sound the two-legger made. The apples caught his attention and how she was able to hold them "...They are unusual but they are gifted..."  

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:06 pm
she nods " yes I can, I met Takai when I was little we were both in the meadow to look around she bumped into me and I into her, we have been friends ever since, it is a little unusual." she nods again " her parents were killed in a raid about a year ago, no one wanted to take her in, but some of them left her food." she looks away like she is trying to keep from cryin, she then watches him lower his head " yeah you are right she loves to play, yes they have thumbs on their paws it allows them to hold things, carrie and pet , which feels smoothing to me."

Takai looks at Entei and blinks then puts her hand out that doesn't have the apple for him to sniff, she smiles and offers him the apple getting it a little closer to him, she liked the stallion he was friendly enough and she could see that he didn't mean to harm her she clicks her tougue at him trying to get him to move closer to her

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:14 pm
The clicking sound caught his full attention, "They can also make interesting sounds" he watched her raise her hand in front of her, lowering his head again he took a few steady steps. Then he gently sniffed at her hand before nuzzling it. Then eyeing the apple he gently pulled it away from her hand. He then contently munched away on it.

"A raid..." he looked towards her "I never heard that word before..." he smiled at her "The meadow is always an interesting meeting ground" he playfully laughed before returning his attention to the girl.

He then nuzzled about her hand checking out the thumb and looking at how their hands were shaped. "The two-leggers seem like a good bunch... but why wouldn't they take her in..." he thought about it as he nuzzled.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:45 am
Takai giggles as Entei nuzzles her hand, she smiles sweetly at him as he takes the apple from her, she then moves her head closer and kisses his nose, she looks him in the eyes

" a raid is really bad, it is when they fight another for food, or other things it gets to be really deady sometimes." she smiles back at him " yes it is, I'm glade I bought you here, I think Takai likes you."

Takai giggles again and smiles at Entei speading her hand out so he can get a better look at it

hanna watches him and smiles again " because she has visons, I think that is bad she doesn't sleep well either, I think she likes it better this way.'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:20 pm
He watched her intently, how she moved and interacted. He blushed as she kissed him on the nose, he watched her back. "I think she likes me too" he looked at Hanna grinned at her.

"Raids sound awful" he pondered on what she said "...fighting for food and stuff... I hope I never get caight in one..." He looked back at Takai "...and I hope you don't either."

Admiring her spread out hand, he noted each finger. Gently tapping each one with his nose. He then paused "It looks like they have long dewclaws."

"Visions?" He turned to face her, I haven't heard of that word before either "Could she be having a hard time sleeping because of them?" he then turned back to checking out the hand.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:56 am
Takai smiles again as he taps her figures, she pets him again then trys to reach for the bucket beside them for another apple she giggles as she grabs it, pulling it towards them slowly

" I hope you don't either Entei, thanks. " she smiles and moves closer to Takai and entei she smirks and licks his cheek sweetly to see what he would do

Takai giggles at hanna and offers both hanna and entei another apple she smiles as she does it

hanna smiles and moves to take the apple from Takai, she turns towards Entei " she sees things before they happern, yeah she toss and turns in her sleep and sometimes she wakes up sceaming, i have try to help her before it seems that if I stay close I chase the dreams away."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:34 pm
"There is something relaxing about that strange noise that she makes" he looked at Hanna, "Do you know what it is? Or why she does that?" He then turned his attention back to the girl as pulled out some apples out the bucket. He watched how the hands moved "Food was correct" he smiled at Hanna then at the girl.

He smiled then gratfully at Hanna, and froze with surprise turning a deeper red. Ducking his head quickly to regain himself, he stepped closer and nuzzled her around the head, careful about his sharp mask.

He felt his heart jump up into his throat and then it seemed to relax. '... what was this feeling' he pondered but was then then distracted by the apples, and began to munch contently on it. Waiting til Hanna was finished with her, and then gave her a playful lick on her cheek.

"She is truly gifted" he eyed the girl with admiration "To see things before they happen, it is truly a gift." He flinched at the description of her waking up screaming "Poor child..." he looked at Hanna "Maybe you are gifted too..." He smiled at Hanna.

Tasle

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:08 am
" yeah, I think it is called a giggle it means that she is happy and enjoying beening with us." hanna nods " yep."

Hanna blushes as entei nuzzles her, she smiles sweetly as she sees how careful he is been and takes the apple away from Takai, finshing it she blushes a deeper red as he licks her cheek in return, she felt really happy then she had felt in a while

Takai giggles again and looks at the both of them then yawns loudly, looking like she was going to go into her teepee or fall asleep right there.

hanna turns her head towards Takai at sight of her yawning " I think some is getting tired, yes she is.' hanna nods " I might be I don't know for sure." she nuzzles Entei then turns hearing someone else walking towards them " we may have to leave soon."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff