Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Red Dragon Bakery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite cake?
  Chocolate
  White
  Yellow
  Strawberry
  Home made recipe
View Results

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:41 am
Zero_Omega
He could never understand people like Star with their over the top energy and excitment at times. It never sat with him well but then again he's seen the worst of humanity and more so that was to be expected. He smiled as he walked over and sat down giving the woman their chance to talk as he changed his wraps

"Thank you for giving us time, I really do appreciate it" she said. Not really understanding why he wouldn't understand people like me with my energy. I only get like this when something sets off my wings sprouting, oh well, I guess I can live with it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:42 am
She followed Zero and set on his lap as he cheanged his wraps. "You can come over Star."  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:43 am
She went to the table that Angel and Zero were at and had a seat. "It makes me so happy to have you back, not that I am not happy that you are here Zero, but I did miss her so much when she was ill. You will have to let me know how to contact you when she has another spell like this one. Then we can heal her so much faster." She said to the two of them  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:46 am
He wrapped his arms around his lovly giving her a squeeze and a kiss before continuing changing the old wraps. He stretched his bare hands* That feels good  

Zero_Omega

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:48 am
Star VanHelsing
She went to the table that Angel and Zero were at and had a seat. "It makes me so happy to have you back, not that I am not happy that you are here Zero, but I did miss her so much when she was ill. You will have to let me know how to contact you when she has another spell like this one. Then we can heal her so much faster." She said to the two of them
Yeah, unfortunatly alot of times I'm not able to be easily contacted....I try to get back home as much as I can but that's not always in the cards.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:53 am
Zero_Omega
He wrapped his arms around his lovly giving her a squeeze and a kiss before continuing changing the old wraps. He stretched his bare hands* That feels good
She grabbed his hands, kissing them. Something she rarely got to do.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:55 am
He smiled and stroked the side of her face with a finger* So Star, why a bakery?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:56 am
"Because, that is what I do. I love baking, therefore, I decided to open a bakery."  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:59 am
Sounds simple enough *He smiled, the bakery smelled good which is something he always liked about baking  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 am
"Yes, I thought so Zero. I must be running off to replenish the pantry, I will return although I don't know how long it will take me. Feel free to stick around if you want to." she said gathering her things so that she coudl get everything she needed.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zero_Omega

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:05 am
Thank you, we would but *He put away the old wraps* Angel and I have a family that we have to go take care of. See ya soon. *And with that he and he beloved walked hand in hand out of the bakery and went back to being parents  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:09 am
"Bye" she said as they exited. She was off to do her shopping and then would be back to nap herself. she was so tired already and had only been up for a few hours.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:49 pm
Daisy decided she would do all of the baking for today. She wanted to give Star a surprise. She woke up early and baked and baked and baked. When Star got up later, she wouldn't have to do anything.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:07 pm
hearing Daisy in the bakery, star appeared in the pantry to watch her helper. She made herself invisable just in time for Daisy not to see her. She wanted to watch over her but not to let Daisy know she was there.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:52 am
Daisy left the bakery early today, she needed to walk off some energy. She wasn't sure where she would go, she just knew she needed to escape for a few minutes. She looked in on Star, who wasn't there anyway. She left the bakery wondering where Star had gone.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff