Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:20 pm
You can guess from these clues.
Me in building, Person with a M-203
Lots of pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:42 am
Me telling my sister to hit me in the back of my leg using my KSC G17 from twenty feet. She's so bad with a pistol she hit me in the damn should blades.... Yes I know having my sister hit me is stupid anyway, but i wanted to know what a .20 fired with green gas would feel like that close(BTW hurts like a b***h through a thread bare Tshirt...)  

Sin of Six Swords

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:58 am
Sin of Six Swords
Me telling my sister to hit me in the back of my leg using my KSC G17 from twenty feet. She's so bad with a pistol she hit me in the damn should blades.... Yes I know having my sister hit me is stupid anyway, but i wanted to know what a .20 fired with green gas would feel like that close(BTW hurts like a b***h through a thread bare Tshirt...)

You should try getting hit with a stock TM MK23 smile

Those things shoot 340 out of the box.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:43 pm
ouch.  

KarbonCopy
Captain

Sin of Six Swords

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:27 am
330? Thats bad for you? She hit me with my M4, which is somewhere around 370, at 20 feet... Also my G17 shoots 285 OOB with HFC 134a, Im using green gas in it so its probably around what 310?

Though if you mean a full auto burst, that would suck major a**....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:58 pm
Offline_Gamer10110
sup

(Stay on topic please.)

Anyways today after conditioning for track I went airsofting and my muscles hurt every time I crouch, so I forgot that and went to crouch and scream and basically got more pain.  

Shadow Deadeye

sgt.bradley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:43 pm
Shadow Deadeye
Offline_Gamer10110
sup

(Stay on topic please.)

Anyways today after conditioning for track I went airsofting and my muscles hurt every time I crouch, so I forgot that and went to crouch and scream and basically got more pain.
nice goin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:50 am
Ran / charged across a bridge in the pouring rain with my current team mate only to slip on some wet mud and fall backwards smashing my knee into my face and knocking myself out, oh yeah and I managed to shoot like three people while my gun was flailing all over the place whilst I landed lol.

Either that or I was charged by someone, we had a shootout, both ran out of ammo for our rifles so I took the safety off my M203 got ready to shoot him, asked him to surrender, he said no so I went to shoot him and I didnt actually fill the grenade with BB's because of a previous engagement not 5 minutes before =/ so he grabbed his pistol and made me give up lol.  

Shinotama

not a noob 14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:30 am
my worst mistake evr was shoting my teammate in the face while this was happening somebody came up beind me and emptied a clip  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:34 pm
My worst mistake was I was going to play in the desert in around 100+ heat and I forgot my water at home. Was really dehydrated until my team leader came up with a ice chest filled with cold water.  

Shugotenshi47

Shadow Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:03 pm
sharpshot14
my worst mistake evr was shoting my teammate in the face while this was happening somebody came up beind me and emptied a clip

Tis A Magazine.

I went to flank some guys on the other team, and there team flanked us while were flanking them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:44 pm
This isn't one of my mistakes but it sucked for the guy who did it. One time there was a sniper standing up on the edge of a hill and below him was a road which had a squad of the opposing team. He basicly got hosed up his legs and into his groin from 5 different guns and fell back in pain.  

Shugotenshi47

not a noob 14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 am
Shadow Deadeye
sharpshot14

Tis A Magazine.

I went to flank some guys on the other team, and there team flanked us while were flanking them.

o ya i get them mixed up easily  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:12 pm
I think this guy made a mistake.

User Image  

Shadow Deadeye

Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items