Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stallions of the Cimarron

Back to Guilds

Tags: breedable, horses, pets, roleplay 

Reply [OOC] Journals
Kesmi's story Book [Journal](No Posting Please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:06 pm
DayDreams and Thoughts

Kisha:
My home torched by the one my human missed, Shade. I wonder why she came back to burn our village? I had always thought she like Sevti even if she was a human. At leave my family is safe..

Poison Sting:
Chaotic fun happens with the right people. Met this mare named Shade, a Fiery one she is. With a hatred for humans and a will to kill them all. We lay siege to a small village where she had met a human.. Everything was going fine until a strange demon came and ruined the fun we were having.

Soul Sight:
Darkness has always been on my mind and the ever learning of my gift as one called Umi would say. She's a sweet mare from teh sounds of her voice. Met her just a day ago and she seems nice enough. Though I happened to meet her wnen times were at their worst it seemed a Stallion had upset her adn now we all stand to talk it over and try to make amends.

Lilly:
Stranger things happen whilest my brother is in rule of the seasons. Met a strange stallion called Chiper, a strange one he. Apparently he can't see a thing as he fell into a river without even seeing it... Oh well.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:53 am
Secrets Kept secret
Until the times are just right

Suigyoku
Metsuki blinked his eyes at his surroundings. He was laying next to Vitani again. She looks so innocent when she's sleeping. He chuckled to himself. He nuzzled her, careful as to try not to wake her up. He whispered very lightly, which was almost inaudible, "I'll be back love." After he said that, he very carefully walked over to the stream and took a small drink of water. His tail was swishing behind him and his mane fell into his eyes. But other than that, it was quiet and peaceful.

Kesmi
*a snady tan ear twitched as Metsuki's breath moved past as he spoke.. She grumbled something and shifted a little in her sleep. Her shadowed eyes remained closed as she was apparently dreaming of something... her ear twitched again as she slowly started to wake from her dreamy sleep, barely noticing the cold spot where Metsuki had once been laying beside her.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled as he heard his beloved roll in her sleep. He walked over to her and nuzzled her cheek, with a frown he looked at her, "What were you dreaming of? You seem so...blah." Metsuki raised a brow at her and lay down in front of her, "Is everything already love?" He hoped that there wasn't anything anything horribly wrong and that it was just a bad dream and it wasn't a memory dream of some kind.

Kesmi
*An eye opened and looked up at Metsuki's blurred form as she was still groggy from sleeping.* "Everything's alright. I was just dreaming of home, that's all." She said reying to reassure him. *Pulling herself to her hooves, Vitani shook the sleep from her body before stepping over to the stream to get herself something to drink. Her mouth fealt like she had been eating the fluff from milkweed plants. After a couple moment she felt refreshed and ready for the day... What one couldn't tell is if her sides looked a little bigger then hey were a short while ago.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled happily at her, "Then it was a good dream then?" He followed her towards the stream and stood beside her, nuzzling her. His tail was swishing back and forth and he was also ready to embrace the day and spend it all with his beloved. "And you slept ok then, I presume?"

Kesmi
*Vitani gave a small shrug as she loked at Metsuki.* "It was both a good dream and a bad dream One that won't ever some true. And don't ask about it because I dare not say what happened." She half muttered nuzzling her head against him as she pulled hr body close to his side. *Looking about the enclosure she noticed the snow that was about teh ground and soon looked at Metsuki.* "My the seasons have changed. I didn't think I was sleeping that long."

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled at her and nodded, "I respect your wishes and I won't ask you about it any longer." He followed her movement and their heads move in sync with each other as they looked over the snow-filled plains. "Yes, the season of winter has fastly approached us. And soon it will be getting even colder." He nuzzled her neck and licked her cheek. "If you need to, we can leave this place for somewhere warmer. But that is entirely up to you."

Kesmi
*Vitani giggled lightly as Metsuki licked her cheek before nodding. She was in agreement with him about leaving the grove for a warmer climate at best.* "That sounds like a good idea. Some place war sounds like a wonderful idea." She agreed sighing at teh thought of leaving teh grove her home for so long it seemed.

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled and nodded at her, "Love, it's completely up to you whether we go or not. If you wish to stay here in this grove, that's fine by me. I'm just looking out for the well-being of my beloved." He blushed a little and smiled warmly.

Kesmi
*Vitani looked at Metsuki with a odd look upon her face before smiling and nuzzling close beside him.* "And I'm thinking of the welbeing of something more." She whispered nudging him a little. "Perhaps there's a hotspring somewhere. where we can ride out this winter season." She said turning and heading over toward the ice incrested veil of willow branches. "A place were something special may happen."

Suigyoku
Metsuki didn't really get the hints that she was giving, "Vitani, love, what are you talking about? Something more? Something special?" His eyes sparkled at the thought of a secret that he didn't know about. He tried his best to shake it from his head as he looked her in her beautiful eyes and said, "A hotspring, maybe, somewhere?" His words fumbled because the only thing on his mind was this 'secret' that she was keeping from him. He really wanted to know, but he also didn't want to know. The surprise that came with secrets made him feel all gooey inside and it made him rush with excitement.

Kesmi
*A giggle came from Vitani as she looked back at Metsuki wondering if he would figure out what she was talking about. Then again, in time he would beable to see what she meant as her belly would continue to grew in the effort of it all.* "You will see my Beloved, you will see. It will happen in little less then a month, but it will come." She said making her way past the glittering veil and out of the grove. Stopping to see if Metsuki would follow her. "We shall find a hotspring dearest and spend the winter there."

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled brightly at her, wanting to know what she meant but still he backed off from it, I'll know in about a month, hmm, what could happen in a month? Once again he shook his head of this thought and followed Vitani, "I don't know where a hotspring would be, but my guess would be beyond the mountain. I don't want us going there, the mountain is dangerous and I don't want anything to happen to you."

Kesmi
*Vitani looked at Metsuki with a bit of a pout upon her face as she tilted her head to one side.* "That is true, but I can hold my own, you know that. I bet if we do find a hotspring it may be like our grove, with trees on all sides and very sheltered." She said trying to convince him to come along. "If not then we can keep looking until we do find one that will suit our perposes."

Suigyoku
Metsuki frowned when she said that she could hold her own, he knew that it was true, but he didn't want anything to happen to her. He noticed the pout on her face and couldn't resist, he sighed with a bit of a smile on his own face and said, "Alright Missy. We'll do it your way." He chuckled, "I only hope that you are right and that nothing happens and that we are as sheltered as we think." He thought to himself, If something does happen to her, I don't know what I'll do. But I'm not going to let any harm come to her, not only is she the only thing that I have left in this world, but she is my beloved mare.

Kesmi
*Vitani gave a gri as she nudged Metsuki a little, in a playful way. Her brown eyes watching him carefully.* "Don't be missying me." *She giggled as she trotted forward heading toward the far mountain range where she suspected there would be a hotspring or two that they could chose from. Looking back at Metsuki she giggled as her sandy tail twitched behind her. She was feling foalish again.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki stuck his tongue out at her, "I'll be 'missying' who ever I want." He reared happily. His tail swung behind him as he walked over and stood very close to Vitani. He put his muzzle to her ear and spoke softly, his voice as sweet as the wind, "I love you Vitani." He blushed after he said that. But he truly meant it, from the bottom of his heart to the top of his soul, he meant each word. And his eyes sparkled and twinkled as they walked towards the mountain, in search of a warmer place.

Kesmi
*Vitani giggled as the breath from Metsuki's words tickled her ear, but she soon leant against him her eye level with his.* "I love you too Metsuki. Ever since we first met." She stated truthfully as she rubbed her side against his, feeling his velvety coat against hers. "Now lets go find that hot spring. Before we freeze right here until spring comes."

Suigyoku
Metsuki chuckled, "I remember that so well. I myself have also loved you since the moment that I had laid eyes upon you. You who came to talk to me when no one else would, you who showed me that being in love isn't all that bad. Do you remember the days when we had sworn that we would never be love-sick like the rest of them? And here we are, months later, and we are telling each other that we love each other." He laughed at the remembrance of how he used to be.

Kesmi
*Vitani gave a laugh at that Metsuki said. She remembered all too well what had happened to them and their ways had all but washed away in teh tides of love it seemed. Noding she still laughed a little.* "I remember, It seems that it only happened yesterday, but I remember." She giggled looking up at the sky a little. "We were young and the older ones were making us feel... Uncomfertable. But now that we are older it seems right to feel what they were feeling back then. As if something brought our hearts and souls together." *She seemed to be rambling a bit before shaking her head and pulled herself a pace ot two quicker then Metsuki.* "Can you still run like you used to, My beloved?" she asked looking back at him wanting to race across the plains again.*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:58 pm
Secrets Kept Secret
Flight across the plain

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled and nodded at her, "Yes, everything just seemed like everyone was against us because we were not showing our affection as plainly as they were." He chuckled at her question, "Still run as I used to? Are you kidding me?" He struck a pose, "I can run better than ever." His emerald eyes glistened in the sunlight and his coat also shimmered as he kicked his hind legs up excitedly.

Kesmi
*Vitani laughed at his pose as she reared up kicking her front legs out, her mane flapping about behind her.* "alright tough guy. Lets see if your legs are as fast as your heart." She teased coming back down to all fours and darting forward a head of Mitsuki. *She had a feeling that he could pass her up any day, but she had to give it a try and bring his foalsh side out a bit and have a little fun along the way. She was having the time of her life with her beloved, more then she ever had with her brother back home.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki laughed heartily and also reared and kicked up his front legs. He stomped back on the ground throwing back his head and mane happily. He crouched into an aerodynamic stance and dashed out towards her. Unlike he used to be, his muscles have adapted more and his speed has increased dramatically. He easily caught up with her, but he didn't pass her yet. He winked at her and ran along side of her running at full speed.

Kesmi
*Vitani smiled at Metsuki as he charged past her, giggling to herself, thus pulling her head back a little she soon lengthened out to come up behind him. Going as fast as she could she wasn't quite as fast as Metsuki was, but still. It was fun running with the one that she loved. Hearing the combined hoof beats was music to her ears. The world seemed to melt away before her as she chased after Metsuki.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled contently as he also heard the snycronized hoof beats on the ground. He was running at full speed now and he looked back at his beloved and smiled knowing that he was finally faster than her. He wanted to slow down, but he didn't want to lose this moment. He loved running with her, it reminded him of the times when they used to race and she used to beat him all the time, and the times when she would just rocket past him, and here he was ahead of her for the first time. And he couldn't help but laugh about it and enjoy this moment, he had hoped that it would last forever.

Kesmi
*Thinking back to her teen days she would blaze across the plain with no restraints, but something was holding her back. But she refused to let Metsuki know until it was time and it was hardy that time. Calling up old resurves, she soon gained a but of her teenage energy and soon felt the earth beneath her hooves give at her speed. Kicking up snow she soon pulled herself up to be beside Metsuki looking into his eyes as she did.* "Hello my love." She seemed to whisper even if her voice was lost within teh whistling winds as they tore across the plains. Racing like one entity instead of two sepreate beings all together.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled and laughed as Vitani now ran alongside of him instead of behind. He said the words "Hello sweetheart" but his voice was a lot softer than hers and his voice was the one that was drown out by the beating of the hooves as they ran in unison.

Kesmi
*Vitani smiled at Metsuki before her pace started to slow as her legs were starting to ache after teh full blast dash across teh plains. Her pace slowed to a canter before she looked back at the path they had created in teh snow. Her sides heaving she watched Metsuki from where she was. Watching him race forward hoping that he would soon slow so that they could travel together again.* "What a rush." She breathed shaking her head happily.

Suigyoku
Metsuki looked at his beloved and noticed that her pace had slowed almost dramatically. He slowed his so that he was right next to her, where he felt that he belonged. "Is there something wrong dear?" He nudged her a little with his muzzle and said, "Aren't as fit as we used to be huh?" He laughed at his own comment and panted as he slowed, "Phew. I'm getting too old for this." He chuckled.

Kesmi
*Vitani laughed as she bumped against Metsuki gently and soon steped a small space away from him. She wasn't as young as she used to be and was carrying a little more weight then normal as well.* "We're both getting too old for that sort of thing. But I am fine, throwing about a little more weight then normal, but I suppose it's alright." She giggled throwing him another small hint, but doesn't want him to figure it all out this soon.

Suigyoku
Metsuki smiled and of course, didn't understand what she was talking about, "I've been putting on a bit more weight myself." He chuckled at his over-eating lately. Completely ignoring the fact that there might actually be something different about her. He couldn't place it but he knew that there actually WAS something different, but it continued to slip his mind as he continued to get lost in this moment of happiness."

Kesmi
*Vitani came to a halt beside a small stream that yet to freeze from the cold of winter. Lowering her head she drank from the icy water. It chilled her insides ad quenched her thirst from the long run. Lifting her head up she looking about to where they had been heading and found that teh mountian range was closer then a few moments ago.* "Dearst, shall we keep going? Or not?" she asked looking up at the mountains. *True she couldn't see the steam from the hotspings, if there were any. But it was sure worth a try in searching for any sign of a place to hide teh winter away.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki looked towards the mountains and stood deep in thought, "Maybe we should rest a little bit before we continue on. We aren't in shape enough to keep going, neither of us are. We could just rest here for a little bit, at least we'll have some water because this stream has yet to freeze. And after we wake from our rest, we'll continue on. Does that sound ok to you my dearest?" He nuzzled her and since her chin was cold from touching the water, it sent a chill down his spine and raised the hairs on his tail. He chuckled because it felt weird and then he looked her in her beautiful brown eyes and waited for her response.

Kesmi
*Vitani looked at Metsuki before glancing away in comtemplation of what he had suggested. It was a good idea, they both weren't as young as they used to be and well she was feeliing the effects of motherhood already. Looking at Metsuki again she nodded.* "That sounds like a wonderful idea. A rest sounds refreshing." She nodded as she shifted a little to lay her growin bulk upon the ground. Soon looking up at Metsuki wondering if he was going to join her upon the ground.*

Suigyoku
Metsuki watched as his beloved struggled to lay down and continued to wonder why it was that she was acting like that. The secret that he couldn't figure out, the hints that she was dropping, everything just wasn't coming together just yet. He smiled at Vitani and lay down next to her, and licked her cheek, "I love you so much." With that said he nuzzled her neck and put his head down and spoke very softly, "Come now dear, let us rest our tired bodies."

Kesmi
*Vitani leaned up against Metsuki sharing her body heat with him as she laid her head down beside his as she sighed blowing the snow back into the air for it to settle once more upon the ground smiling she closed her brown eyes to sleep.* "Promise that we won't ever change, even if things grow their worse. We'll never lose teh love we had since we were not but yearlings." She whispered rubbing her cheek against his.*

Suigyoku
"You have my promise dear," and Metsuki meant every word, "Nothing is ever going to change between us." His eyes grew heavy and with the rubbing of their cheeks together he was getting sleepy. His eyes closed and almost immediately he dreamed of his life as a father with Vitani by his side as the mother." He smiled in his sleep and his body warmth almost sang by how happy he was.

Kesmi
*Vitani smiled at Metsuki's words as she snuggled up close to him, her body just as warm as ever. Her head soon placing itself upon Metsuki's neck as she slept. Dreaming of when her surprise would come to Metsuki's delight.*

End! ...
Or is it? ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:29 pm
Trouble in Paradise
Sharp tongued Raya meets Sophie the Wolfen Mare

Bloody_Buffy
The timber colored mare strutted into the prairie. She hadnt been here before, and in fact, was much happier with trees around. She had left her herd to go explore, she'd go join them again soon, but as of now, she liked being alone. She liked being free. She gave a little snort of happiness, as her body kept walking.

Kesmi
*A loud laugh and the crumple of snow gave way to a tumbling yearling who seemed to be having fun within the prairie. Standing up, the brown and white streaked yearling staggered a pace or two before shaking it away. The tremer traveled down her back before leaving out through her tail. Blinking at teh still spinning surroundings, she was seeing doubles of everything. Staggering another step she met teh ground with a nother round of giggles before noticing that she wasn't the only one around. Ears perking up she quieted not knowing what she heard, let alone smelt. Remaining as still as stone, Raya waited to see what or who was about the prairie with her, hoping that it was more friend then foe.*

Bloody_Buffy
Sophie stiffened, every muscle in her body still and stiff. She gave a sniff, and her ears were darting. What was that? She had heard it hadnt she? She knew she smelled it.. A musk of another. She only knew her 'packs' musk, no one elses, and it worried her. A new scent meant she had embarked on a journey deep inside unknown territory, and it could very well be a dangerous horse..

Kesmi
*Raya looked about, soon finding her senses she pulled herself back to her hooves. Something else was around, something new and strange. Blinking her bright blue eyes, Raya turned and darted up the small incline to look around. Her darker brown tail perking up much like that of a deer as she looked around. Her eyes narrowed a little spotting something in the distance, but what it was she didn't quite now. Stepping closer to the edge of the hill she soon tumbled head over heels down the hill. Landing at teh bottom covered in snow she giggled momentarily forgetting the stranger she had sighted.*

Bloody_Buffy
The mare jumped away as she saw the figure fall. She wanted to be absolutely certain she was not close. But then, she inched closer. Curiosity, as they always so. Must beware of that, but her instinct drove her closer. Her ears were pinned to her head, and her tail swished nervously. As she edged closer, she sniffed. Another horse.. Thats the only thing that smell could be.

Kesmi
*Raya shook the snow that blanketed her head off and looked up at the double horse that stood hear by.* "Stop moving..." Raya said as her mind seemed to spin along with everything else she saw. *Staggering to her feet she staggered this way and that before plopping back upon her rear staring at the one that had come close to where she was. Shaking her head again she finally got everything to stop spinning. Soon looking up at the taller horse that stood close by.*

Bloody_Buffy
Sophie raised a dark colored eyebrow. Her mind somewhat confused. Did a little outsider matter as much as a big one? Usually her herd would kill outsiders.. Shrugging, she figured she was doing the world a service by not killing the little mini-me. Maybe she'd be of use one day.
She wasnt going to speak. She was raised better. Speak when spoken to. No sooner, and no more. She huffed. Being a 'lesser than' in a herd was far from delightful.

Kesmi
*Raya looked up at the older mare what was... Looking at her oddly. Tilting her head to one side she watched the wolf like mare before opening her mouth to speak.* "Who are you?" she asked canting her head the other way. "I'm Raya." *Shaking her head again, making al teh kinks were gone from her slowing mind she looked again up at the strange looking mare that she happened to speak to.*

Bloody_Buffy
Sophie's voice was hard and tough, and she wasnt at all the feminine likes you would see so often. She had lived with the wolves and herd far too long. Her voice was described as the spirit of the forest. The musk of a wolf was as harsh as the voice, and she carried both. She finally spoke, but not kindly.. More of a 'have to' thing..

Kesmi
*Canting her head from one side to the other, Raya merely looked at the mare before her. Before her blue eyes narrowed and she stood upon all fours trying to become as tall as she could to be eye level with the mare.* "A silent one huh?" Raya asked stepping forward a step, looking the mare over. "Boring!" She finally pipped after a moment and turned to head back up the hill.

Bloody_Buffy
Sophie gave a glare and darted in front of the filly, her eyes that of a predator, but not really for a hurtful purpose. More of a scare tactic..
"My name is Sophie.. I might ask who you are. But that means I care."
She said, raising an eyebrow.
"No one turns their back on me. Its dangerous."

Kesmi

*Raya reared back as she was half way up the hill and ended up tumbling backwards, back to the base of the hilld and started up at teh mare from where she lay. Raya landed upon her back in hte snow, her egs sticking up at strange angles, but not broken. A smug look upon her face as she watched the mare.* "Dangerous? For who, me or you? Because it seems that you were scared of m first. And don't you think that name is a tad boring? well not as boring as the name my solcalled mother gave me." Raya snorted as she remained still upon the ground.

Bloody_Buffy
Sophie glowered down at the little filly. She snorted, blowing some of 'Raya's mane. She gave a cruel smile, speaking in her harsh voice of the forest.
"I may not be the one to hurt you little one. But I have a pack at my disposal, and all I do is call to them, and your mommy will probably never even find a bleached bone remaining of you.. "

Kesmi
"Pack, smack. They'll have to catch me first and I'm pretty fastr." Raya huffed before rolling over to pull herself out of the snow and shook it from her back. *Turning she looked at the wolf like mare and soon stepped around her as if to be sizing her up. Snorting lightly, Raya looked at the mare's face.* "You're not from around here are you? Because no one looks like you or smells as stinky as you do. Do you even bath? Phew." Raya said stepping back away from Sophie as if she had smelt something bad. *Oh yea, her sharp tongue and lack of... Well smarts was going to get her killed yet. It's what happens when one wanders off and has no one to look up to...*

Bloody_Buffy
Sophie growled.. Her eyes letting the filly know she was on dangerously thin ice. She had a dangerous glint in her eyes, that could not be helped.
"Not quite fast enough. What do you think my pack eats anyway?"
She knew she smelled of wolf, so the comment was ignored.

Kesmi
"Aw, what's the matter? Did I strike a nerve?" Ray asked all innocently, but it was anything but as she looked at teh mare. *A grin crossed her face as she remained where she had stopped watching Sophie. Her darker tail twitching a little she soon canted her head to one sides her ears perked up a bit as her blue eyes seemed to lose their demonic reslve.* "Em... If you have a pack, why are you here? YOu get exiled or something?" she asked looking around wondering if Sophie's pack was around.

Bloody_Buffy
The mare shook her head. Exiled? Why she'd never heard of such a thing! Her pack had wondered off, she'd merely lost them. Giving a groan and a growl, she answered.
"No.. I have not been exiled."
She wasnt going to tell the fill that she couldnt breed with any of the males, because frankly, she didnt like males.. So they were somewhat angry with her.
"I was just wondering around.. and I found you."

Kesmi
*Raya just looked at Sophie oddly before smiling.* "Well don't that just put a dent in your pride. Don't it." She laughed as she stomped the ground with a hoof. "But it could have been worse, you could have met my brother or something. A sulky freeloader he is, thinkgs he's gof a friend in a demon who I think don't give a..." She hushed hearing wings, but found it was nothing, but a bird. "I don't think the demon likes him too much, personally I think all males are freeloaders and no goods. No offence to my kin, but that's just how I feel." *She soon tried to lean to one side as if leaning up against a tree, but ended up layin in the snow.*

Bloody_Buffy
Sophie gave a nod to that, and almost smiled. She agreed full heartedly.
"Yes, the male species are no good. Hence why I am the way I am."
She hated males, mainly because she was more of a matriarch mare than a patriarch mare. She didnt like males being in the lead.

Kesmi
"To escape the presures of their stud hood and.. Well just to plainly get away from them." *Pulling herself to her hooves, Raya shook the snow from her coat, scattering it about in small clumps.* "If you ask me, hte world may be better if there weren't so many males around to dominate us." *Was Raya actually being nice? Maybe she was and then again, maybe she wasn't who knows...*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:58 pm
All things poetic

*Darkness was all he could see, no white, blue or any other color could stand in his darkened sight. White eyes, glow a soft white as a soft wind blew past a strange black stallion, stood still, his head raised mightily as he stood against the white background of the snow covered plain. The chilling wind bellowed out his mane and trashed at his dark purple tail, a mighty beast he seemed. Sensitive ears pitched themselves forward listening to the wails of the wind as they tore at the air, cooling to chill the bones of those exposed to it.*

Umi shook from where she slept as the cold wind stung her body and made the little hairs on her mane stand up. She was laying down and she was unaware of Soul Sight's movement, but she was cold as the wind blew on her. Shivering she crept into a nightmare, a nightmare about losing the family and the dear friend that she had gotten to know. Losing everything dear to her. But in reality, the nightmare was not about her losing everyone close to her, it was about everyone close to her, losing her. This thought frightened her as her eyelids shot open revealing blood shot eyes. Thinking of losing her life made her shake and cringe in fear. But still she lay where she had slept. Tears fell from her eyes and landed in the snow, her tail swished behind her. She only blinked very little, too afraid to close her eyes long enough to have that horrible nightmare again. And tonight wasn't the first night either.

*Black hooves dug into the snow a bit as teh large black stallion made his way back though the drifting snow toward Umi. His head high, ears listening to teh sounds of the wind. His tail blowing to one side as the wind cut straight through to his bones. Shaking off the cold he stopped near where he felt the warmth of another before him. Lowering his head a little he reached out with his nose a little to nudge what he was standing near. His ears picked up the smallest of sounds, even if it was the almost impossible sound of a tear hitting the snow covered ground.* "What saddens the one I have come to know?" he asked softly, all most too softly to be heard over the raging winds. "If it is something one wishs not to tell, then I will not pry." *Calm, gentle and sweet were a few of the words that could discribe the stallion, known as Soul Sight, a traveler from across the seas and friend to another. Eyes still radiating their soft glow he wondered if she would ever let him see the beauty that blossoms within, but that was, he thought, something that one needed a lot of trust to do.*

Umi could not help but burst into tears, "Soul, my dearest friend, I am suffering from a never ending nightmare about death. I feel as though it hangs over me like a dark cloud, covering my happiness and blurring my perception on life. It's scaring me to the point where I know not what to do. I know nothing of this dream or nightmare or whatever it is, yet it seems to know me, attacking my very being and having me be scared for my very being." She looked at him as her face turned cold because of the wind hitting her tears. His voice was so gentle, she could have fallen back asleep easily had her nightmare not keep her awake and fully alert on her surroundings. "I'm sorry Soul, but you are the only true friend that I have and I have no one else to say these things to. I feel bad bringing you into it but I know nothing of what else to do." She stood up and nudged him, desperately needing someone to cry on, someone who will stand there and listen to her through anything. She needed her dear friend, the one who's shoulder she was given before. She needed Soul to be there for her.

*Soul stood still and silent as he listened to Umi speak of a nightmare that plagued her mind and threatened her sleep. Nuzzling against her as she leaned upon him for support, he moved nmot an inch as if teh snow had turned to ice, making him remain still. His ears turning to listen, both to Umi and to teh area around them. Placing his head upon hers he attepted to calm her, before they became frozen together.* "Sh, it's alright, it's alright. Dreams and nightmares harbor blossoming joys and ill visions that we all coninside with day after day. I share a few myself, a great many infact." He said not moving as he closed his eyes exhaling a small sigh. "But what drives away my nightmares is the thought of always having someone there, a friend you could say, a guardian others could call it. If death be your nightmare then let life be your guardian, if black clouds shroud the skies and threaten to rain upon your worry. Let teh warmth of another guide you to brighter things." *Having really no idea of what he was saying, Soul shifted a little as his legs were starting to tingle and grow numb from the cold. moving his head he nuzzled against her warm neck, exhaling again to breath in her scent, one that he had come to love so much.* "if your dreams turn cold and your skies black, you can always think of me to chase them away." *Smiling gently he fell silent to listen to her reply, if one were t come. He hoped not to have confused her, only wanting to help calm her with happy thoughts.*

Umi stood, almost flabbergasted at what he said. He spoke nothing but the truth and the truth was in fact that she did have a guardian. She had Soul. The friend whose sight is different from all others. His attempts at keeping her somewhat happy had prevailed. And she smiled at the thought of seeing Soul chase a cloud. She knew it wasn't what he had meant but it was still something to think about. She nuzzled into his warm neck, and cared not about the winter weather that surrounded them. Smiling up at him, she didn't know what to say. When something did come to her mind she almost squeaked the words as to not ruin the moment, "Thank you Soul. You have been a great friend to me, completely helpful in every aspect." She nestled against him and backed away a few steps to watch him. His eyes just glowing and his complexion against the snow was just amazing. How strong and wise he appeared as he stood there, and the only thing that she could do was smile at him.

*A smile crossed his face as she spoke to him, he listened to her sweet voice, wondering how anyone could upset her so like a certain demon. Standing still, he felt her step away from him, the cold wind again pressing against his black hide. Lowering his head in a sort of bow he soon lifted it again to stand mightily, but not too much as to seem in control of everything.* "I am happy to have helped one that is my closest froend and guardian of my own dreams." he stated softly a smile still upon his face. *Turning his head to one side a little his nose raised in teh air, smelling the air he son turned a little heading toward where he could smell the scent of pine and spruce tress.* "As well as I like standing here, but it's getting a tad too windy for me. Shalst we seek shelted from the on coming cold?" He asked turning his head back toward Umi, waiting to see if she was to join him.

Umi tilted her head sideways, "Guardian of your dreams?!" She was confused, was he just being nice to her? Or did he really mean that? Had she really have been that much of a friend to him that she would actually be the guardian of his dreams? He was the very guardian of her own dreams, it was him she saw when she woke up every morning and she was glad to see a familiar face when she awoke from a horrible dream. She giggled at his remark to the cold weather and nodded saying almost inaudibly, "Yea, it is pretty cold. Let us go!" Rearing happily and kicking her front legs in the air, she jumped and landed gracefully. Looking at him as she shook snow from her mane and coat, she smiled and then stepped towards him, "You lead, I follow." Her eyes sparkled and she stood directly next to him, waiting for him to take the lead.

*Soul merely smiled as he turned his head back forward and started walking toward the ever growing scent of spruce and pine. The wind battered at his mane and tail as phantom hands pushed and shoved at him, trying to stop his movements, but he pressed on. Coming to a solitary pinetree surrounded byt a circle of spruce at its base. Soul nosed his way past teh branchs that brushed at his sides until his nose tapped the pine that stood in the centre of the spruce. The wind was less here and the snow fell not to the ground it seemed. Folding his legs beneath his body, Soul lay upon the needle littered ground, his ears turning to listen to the wind utside the shelter. Hearing their wails like children lost for all times. Lifting his head up a little he sought to really not answer the question thrown at him before, but felt it was one that had to have an answer, just he didn't know how to really explain it without being... Offensive...*

Umi stared at him and wondered when he was going to answer, "I didn't say anything that offended you have I?" Her smiled turned around as she lay down across from him, in a manner as to watch his movements. Umi, stop being so rude to everyone, you are going to ruin this friendship. Her ears went down and she was filled with a sudden rush of sadness thinking that she had asked something wrong. Something she maybe shouldn't have asked. Umi wondered if maybe he was listening or seeing different souls that had passed and haven't fully crossed over. She just sat and watched him intently, waiting for a response, if she were to ever get one. "It's alright if you don't want to answer. I'll understand."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:13 pm
All things Poetic
Part 2

*Soul turned his head otward Umi and canted his head to one side a little. Ears pitching themselves forward as he listened to her, she had done nothing wrong, just that he didn't know how to answer her.* "I am sorry for my silence, but it is a question I can't truely answer, you have done nothing to offend me, I doubt there is anything that can offend me." He said calmly as his raised his head toward the high branches of the pine. The air about them started to warm, the grounf quiver as strange ripples started to appear within the air above them. A strange 'hum' came from Soul's throat as his eyes, that had been closed, snapped open, glowing more brightly then ever before. The small grove around them suddenly vanished, the cold was replaced by the warmth of summer, but ever where it was dark, as if teh sun never rose within this strange new place. It was soundless, like it was a place of the dead. What had happened? Soul Sight stood not too far from where he had been laying, his head held high and his eyes closed. There was a strange aura about him, it was a brilient blue, nearly purple in color, he seemed at peace within the dark, soundless world... Where ever it had been.*

Umi shook as the ground quivered around her. It rippled and once the darkness set in, she stood up. She saw herself laying there, almost as if she was asleep. It was very faint and she had no idea what was going on. "Soul... Soul what is happening?" Her eyes were filled with worry as she looked around the darkness. The place was filled with such a silence it almost chilled her to the very bone. She didn't like it at first but she noticed that Soul Sight was much calmer now and that eased her minorly. Still afraid of her surroundings, she waited for Soul to open his eyes so that he could explain to her what happened and why it was that she could see herself. Umi didn't know if it was the fact that there was absolutely no sound except for the echo of her own breathing, or if it was the fact that she was staring directly at herself, that spooked her the most. But in a way, she was content because her closest friend was content. She still wondered what was going on. Am I... dead?

*Soul uttered not a sound as he stood in the inky blackness that he had called them both into. Slowly his eyes started to open, but they weren't white, but a pale egg shell blue. Was it his true eye color? Or one that he had taken from somewhere? Who knew, once his eyes were truely open, he looked over toward Umi, watching her. a smile came over him as he watched her silently.* "Don't worry, this is a spacial place by friend. If you worry that you are dead, you shouldn't. YOu are still very much alive." He stated gently stepping closer toward her, his eyes admiring her, loving what he could see. "You are as beautiful as your voice protrays." He whispered in her ear as he had stopped just to her side. *A smile grabbed at his face as he waited for her reaction.* "As for where you are, you are within my dreams. I am sharing it with you, my closest and dearst friend."

Umi looked at him as his eye changed color. Her eyes widened and sparkled brillently, "You... you can... see me?!" Her breath was almost taken away as he commented how beautiful she was. She had longed for him to say that for so long and she was so flabbergasted by the whole ordeal that she almost zoned out and forgot entirely what was going on. She stood for a few moments staring at him, eyes lighting up the darkness with their beautiful shade of blue and twinkle of white. Her breathing was shallow now, but not because she was afraid, because she was afraid no longer. It was because of the fact that for the first time since they had met, Soul actually saw her, not only for looks, but for the first time, he could see how happy she was. She stood there smiling, like a completely goof, before finally speaking. "Your dreams? I didn't know that you could do that. Doesn't it hurt you?" Umi was worried about his well-being more than the fact that he could see and he actually made such a wonderful comment about her. As much as she loved this moment and as much as she wanted it to last, she had a feeling that no matter how strong he was, that he would eventually have to pull back away from this dream. She smiled at the thought that her image would still be in his mind and that he would now be able to picture her talking instead of just listening. It was a joyous moment for the both of them and she was happier than she had been when she was a little filly setting out to sea with her father.

*Soul gave a small chuckle as he looked into her sparling eyes with his own softer blue ones, watching her face light up with the happiness he had longed to see, but dared not reveal until now. Shaking his head a little he bent forward to nuzzling his head against her neck as the inky blackness seemed to mealt away, like paint exposed to water leaving behind a soft glow of light and s field of swaying flowers. a soft wind blew past as he pulled his head away from her.* "To keep you safe I do have to lose a bit of my life force, but it's something I can gain back with a good nights rest. No need to worry Umi, I will be alright." He said trying to ease her mind from feeling that he was going to... well die from this. *He looked at her, just admiring her for what she was, a beauty, one of a kind. Someone that he could be friends with for all times, stepping forward again he pulled himself beside her, looking out into teh distance that seemed to never end.* "This is my special place Umi, a place where I come to hide from teh fears and nightmares that surround teh outer reachs of my mind. You are welcome here if you feel the need to flee from that what haunts your sleep. Or..." *He looked down and pawed at something that seened burried within the ground. Soon something started to glimmer and shine within the glow of this lovely place. Reaching down he picked up a small gem and placed it upon a broad leaf like structer before her.* "you can take a peice of it home and create your own special place." He said smilng at her as the gem turned into a sparkling seed.

Umi looked and could do nothing but smile as they stood there staring at each other. "Promise me that nothing will happen to you?" She took time away from staring at him and looked at the field of flowers swaying in the gentle and warm breeze. She snapped her head back into staring at him and she smiled and jumped happily. Giddy as a schoolgirl she was, and she nuzzled his neck and whispered in his ear, "I never want this to end. Ever." She knew it had to but it comforted her to say that. She watched as he pawed the ground and picked up a rather odd looking gem and she tilted her head as it shimmered and turned into a seed of sparkling colors. Eyes widening and smiling as bright as a summer's day, "How does this work?" she managed to squeak out of her mouth. Her breathing was off by so much and this moment just took her every being away. She looked to him and then back to the seed. "This is all just so amazing. You'll have to excuse me," she giggled, embarrassed by the fact that here she was, knowing nothing of this dream and how it all worked, but it didn't stop her from being happy. There was something about being here with him that calmed her so. Umi stood in silence as her chest moved very slowly. "How will I be able to enter this place when I need to?" She had so many questions but so little knowledge about how to go about asking them. "Will it really take away the nightmares?" She could go on and on with tons of questions but her happiness and giddiness wavered not one bit. She still carried the biggest and brightest smile on her face that could light up even the darkest of places. She realized that for once in a long time, she was actually happy, like...truly and utterly, filled with joy.

*Looking toward Umi, all that Soul could do was laugh, his eyes lit up as he watched her. All before turning to the seed that sparkled before them. he nosed at it a little before pulling away to explain what he could.* "The seed will produce a dream flower, one you can give any image life to, like my dream flower was an image of the fields back hom in the summer time with the sun just beginning to rise. The image can be anything from a dream you wish to endure or a place that you have been and felt completely safe within. Once you plant your dream flower with you sleep it will grow to become a wonderful place. As for keeping the nightmares away, it has mine, I heard that dream flowers have a specail thing about them, a shield of some sort. One that will keep the evils away, sort of like a dreamcatch." He explained as he looked about his dreamworld. "As for entering my dreamworld, all you have to do is stand where you have planted your seed, step on it and it will bring you to me. For your seed is the mate to mine, the only mate that I have to give." He stated looking back at Umi his eyes watching her as he continued. "I trust you Umi, you are my only friend that I do trust and you are the one that I care about the most. I give you the seed as a gift in hopes that it will strengthen our friendship." *Lowering his head he nuzzled against her before whispering in her ear.* "I love you Umi, as a friend and more." *Pulling away again he looked to her for a reaction to what he had said, he hoped not to offend her in any way, he did love her with every fiber of his being and more. He wished to spend every moment with her as long as he was planted upon the earth. He hoped she woudl not think ill of him.*

Umi raised her head in thought, "Does the seed work if I said that the place I feel completely safe within, is the space right next to you?" She blushed and lowered her head to hide her giddiness. But now that he could see her blush, it was rather useless because it was as plain as day. When he said that her seed was the mate to his own, her jaw could have fell about six feet into the ground, "Soul... my dearest and most beloved friend. You are absolutely sure that you wish to give this to me? It's the only one you have and I couldn't take that if you were to regret ever giving it to me." She didn't know why she was saying it, but she did know that she wanted Soul Sight to be completely positive about his intentions. "So in order for the seed to sprout to a flower, I have to plant it, and then think hard about a place I feel completely safe at?" She thought long and hard while waiting for his response and already she had a place in mind. The place where I had first met you. The time when I laid eyes upon you and felt a feeling of comfort and even of love. She had thought to herself but dared not to say it out loud. After him actually telling her that he loved her, there was a moment of silence, no talking. The only sounds that were heard was her heart beat, shallow breathing, and the slight tear that had fallen from her eye hitting a flower petal below her. "Soul... Soul, I love you too. I really do." Her eyes were giving off a radiant sparkle and her cheek were radiating blush-red. Think ill of him, she never could. Is this really what love feels like? Can someone like me have really found love? Or is this a dream of my own? Umi pushed those thoughts aside after realizing that this was truly love that she had felt, and she nuzzled him and whinnied happily. Taken aback by this moment, she couldn't speak anymore and tears of joy ran down her cheeks landing on the flowers under her and even a few on his hooves as well. As the flowers beneath her swayed under the weight of each tear, they stood in happiness, radiating love. Real love.

*Soul looked at Umi as he nuzzled against her, his eyes closing for a moment before opening them again. he looked at her, nosing at teh tears that were shed from her beautiful eyes. He gave a small chuckle at seeing her blush, but no one could see his blush under his dark coat. Placing his head under hers he looked up toward her face before pulling his head back to look at teh seed that glittered before them.* "I am sure I want to give it to you, you are the only one I wish to have it. As for what your place of safety is, is up to you, I can not physically be there, but it you call out to me in fear and need a shoulder to lean on, I can come into your dreamplace, that is if you permit me to. Our seeds are connected with a path way of safety, but like all things there are dangers. To travel that path you may be faced with scary images that wil try and scare you off the given path. Stray and you may become lost. I do not mean to fighten you in anyway, it is but a warning." He stated looking at her ad soon up to the sky. "The dream is breaking and we must part back to teh motral world." He said as he slipped the seed into a small lead like bag. "Don't forget your seed, It will guide you back." He said as the paradise illusion was starting to fade back into darkness, the same silent darkness they had entered in.

Umi was relieved to hear him chuckle. She nodded her head at what he was saying about her needing to not stray from the path of evils which would haunt her. "I'll never turn my back on you. I promise," her eyes sparkled at him and she meant it too. Never would she ever have her fears take over her so much that she would turn back from the only stallion that had come to show her what true love really was. She nudged him lightly, "Of course I permit you to come into my dreamplace. I would ask nothing more than to have you there with me." She looked up at the sky, "I suppose it is," she remarked towards the dream breaking. She sighed as she didn't want to leave this place so soon but she also couldn't wait to get out because she knew that the longer they were in the dream the more force was being dragged out of her beloved's body, and that simply would not do. She clutched the small lead bag in her teeth and said, "I love you Soul Sight. I'll see you on the 'other side'." She said happily. They had entered the blackness, same as before. And the ground beneath her started to ripple back into reality. Looking back at Soul and staring him in his beautiful blue eyes she mouthed the words "I love you," before suddenly opening her eyes. Looking around her, the spruce still shielded them from the cold raging winds and the pine saved them from the falling snow. A rush of cold hit her body as the beautiful time of summer-like heat left her and was replaced by the bitter winter weather. Staring at Soul and then looking towards the lead bag at her side, she smiled. Soul Sight... you have shown me things beyond the normal capabilities of others. Not only have you shown me your dreamplace and allowed me to enter into your dreams, but you have also shown me true love. And for that I thank you.

*Soul watched her leave his dreams before reality dragged him back and he aly upon the cold crisp ground of their shelter. The wails of the wings entered his ears as he lifted his head off teh ground, listening to the winds before turning his head toward where he felt Umi's presence. His white eyes opened shoping that he was once more traped within the real of the sightless, but a smile came to him as he stretched out a little upon the ground. He looked more tired then he had a small while go, when they entered the shelter. Laying his head back upon the ground he gave a sigh feeling overly tired.* "sorry our time could not have been longer, But I wished not to endanger myself and you if things went on. But once your seed has been planted, our time can be longer with no fears of danger." He explained as a smile crossed his face. "But for now my beloved, rest is all I need to restock what I had lost, hopefully bu the time I wake again the storm will have ceased to wail as it does now." *Still smiling, Soul drifted off to sleep laying close to the pine, he looked peaceul in his sleep.*

Umi watched him sleep. She was too excited to sleep just yet. She didn't want to plant the seed here just yet. But she wanted to plant it next to the tree that she had grown up sleeping under. But she knew her dreamplace was going to be the beach where Soul and her had first spoken, the place where they had first met. She yawned, trying to fight the sleep. She really was too excited. She stood up and walked over and laid next to Soul Sight. Using her hoof, she pulled the leaf bag closer to her and kept it safe from everything. No harm could ever come to it. It was something that she had treasured dearly. Something that she would always treasure with her life. She watched him as he slept. Gorgeous he was as he breathed in and out, resting from the force that the dream drained from him. She didn't fear anymore about him being hurt because she had noticed that he was doing alright, tired, but alright. She yawned yet again and decided that maybe she should be off to sleep as well. Pulling the seed even closer to her, she hid it under her neck as she rested her head on the ground. She closed her eyes and couldn't help but smile before the sense of sleep overtook her and dragged her in. There was no new dream this time, but a dream of memory. A memory of the day she had first met Soul Sight, and all the times that he was there for her when she had needed him most. He was her best and only true friend as well her a only true love.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:29 pm
Meeting the in-Laws

Suigyoku

Umi looked at Soul and nodded towards where her father was sleeping. "Shall we go and tell him the wonderful news?" Her eyes sparkled. She wanted him to so badly be formally introduced to her father, mother, and brother. She couldn't contain her excitement any longer. She waited for his response, eyes wide, and shining in the darkness.

Jack awoke from his long slumber and stood up. Trotting in place to wake up his legs, he looked out and saw Umi talking with a stallion. What was his name again? Shine... no.. that's not right. Soul Shine.. no that's definitely not it. I know it's Soul something... He smiled as he watched her, she was extremely happy and that reminded him of the first time that he had set sail with her.

Kesmi
*Soul Sight gave a chuckle as he nuzzled agaisnt Umi lovingly. His ears listening around them.* "Of course my beloved,." He samiled nudging her a little, playfully. "Lead teh way and i shall follow." He teased turning his head a little as a smile tuggled at the corners of his lips. "If my parents were here, I'd have you meet them, but sadly they live far away." He frowned for a moment before lightening up again.

Suigyoku
Umi smiled at him and nuzzled him. "Just follow me sweetheart, you'll love my father." She started walking next to Soul, leading him closer to her father. She was smiling brightly and she gave off such a radiant warm glow. When they finally reached her father she smiled at him and walked over to him. Nuzzling her father as if she's finally grown she said, "Father, there is someone that I want you to meet. This is Soul Sight, me and him are together now." She was smiling so brightly that even the darkest of places could have been lit up with her radiance.

Jack looked at Soul, "Soul Sight, that be yer name." He chuckled, "I do remember ye. Ye be the one that helped me daughter cope with her problems when she had that there run in with that Spots stallion." He smiled and bowed, he remembered that Soul was blind, but he had hoped that Soul would feel him bow. "Ye be a very decent stallion if I may be allowed ta say so." He winked at Umi. "Ye be welcome ta me family son."

Kesmi
*Soul chuckled as he followed umi to just where he sensed Jack. Stopping he didn't not want to risk bumping into teh older stallion. Standing still he felt teh air move about him as Jack 'bowed' in front of him.* "Yes, My name's Soul Sight. I was all too happy to help your daughter when another so childish upset her." He saod lowering his head in a foral bow to respect Jack. "And I'm honored to be with your family." He thanked Jack as he side stepped to nuzzle his head aginst Umi, knowing that it was her by her scent. "For my manners, it was how I was raised back home. Everyone was brought up with manners and honorable quilities. Though at times i don't know if mine are as honorable as others." He chuckled. "But with Umi, she brings out the best in everyone and I can't help, but love her dearly."

Suigyoku
Umi smiled as her father invited Soul into their family. "Thank you father for allowing him into this family. I cannot wait to tell Havasu and my mother." Her eyes continued to sparkle as she stood in this moment, next to her two favorite stallions. She nuzzled Soul and blushed as he said that she brings out the best in everyone. "Yes and I love him too. I love him very dearly father. I want to be with him forever." She kissed him on his cheek and then bowed politely to her father, "Thank you again father."

Jack smiled as the stallion bowed to him, "Aye, ye need not bow to me any longer boy. Ye now be apart of this family, the one thing I ask of ye is to make sure that ye care well for me daughter and be with her always, savvy? And ye manners and honorable qualites be just fine by me. Fear not about ye mother and brother Lil' Sea. They shall accept him as I have." He smiled, happy that she finally found someone to love, "I knew it be only a matter o' time before ye found someone for yeself. I be glad that it be with him. He be a very trustful stallion, I can feel it."

Kesmi
*Soul gave a chuckle before nodding to Jack's statement.* "Of course, Not even teh souls of the dead could drag me away from her, My beloved and my Dream Bond." He smiled pulling him closer to Umi. *Nuzzling her and kissing her gently on the cheek his ears still listening. Eyes glowing a soft white as he stood still. He did have to wonder what her family looked like, but would not ask, it was something that he was nevermeant to see. He was happy seeing Umi in his dreams, like the moment he had taken her to his sercret place.*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:48 pm
Fight with thy self

Kesmi
*The young night gilded filly had found a nice place to lay down, away from the other horses. A yawn escaped her as she looked about, making sure that no one had seen where she had gone. Knuckling down to rest, she laid her head upon the ground, her eye lids slipping down over her eyes. It wasn't long until Silent Night was asleep, a tormentive sleep at that. As her eyes opened again within her sleep she noticed that she wasn't alone. She could feel it in her gut. Soething else was saring the same mind as her.* "Who's there? Show your self you bloody coward?" she shouted into the ehoing darkness of her mind. "I know your there, you can't hide from me!" *Anger entered her gaze as she looked around for the intruder that had yet to show itself.*

Destinys_mark
Silent night looked at herself as she cocked her head. Bloody?Coward?her reflection spoke to her she walked up to the mare who must have been clueless to see her infront of her own eyes"I am right here I always have!Who are you?I am Silent Night!"She gave a smile as she circled her 'twin' "Why do you look like me?"she gave a small cough as she looked at her more "Whats your name?"

Kesmi
*Silent Night snorted at her reflection as she watched it walk around her. Acting all innocently.* "My name too is Silent Night. What is it that you want here?" she snapped lowering her heard, pawing at what could have been the ground. "Come to make a nusence of yourself?" She asked raising her head again again, the anger never died from her eyes as she watched her reflection, or rather her kind self standing so close to her.*

Destinys_mark
Silent Night gave a small snort"I want nothing I just went to sleep and I awoke to see you and this place"She watched her as she raised a brow she gave a small cough"And I seem to be geting sick"Her eyes widened when she said her name was hers"You have to be joking!Why do you look like me!And have the same name?!"She wrinkled her nose as she looked at her suddenly the words jack said to her Alter Ego"Your my Alter ego arn't you!"She shook her head

Kesmi
"Wow, give the filly a carrot she guessed right on her first try. So what gave it away? My anger?" She asked her reflection before backing away a step or two. "If your getting stick, then keep away from me. Go back to your side of the brain and stay there." Night said making a shooing motion with a hoof. "Go lay down somewhere away from me." *Turning her back to her reflection she headed off toward a different place, muttering things about her idiotic reflection her normal self it seemed.*

Destinys_mark
Night gave a very loud snort as she stormed after her, her voice was raised high she was almost screaming"I hope you know we EACH share this body!Each of us has control at some point"She gave a sigh and nearly screamed again as she let go of her anger but there was no screaming"And at any moment either one of us can hurt the other!"She sighed as she flicked her tail"I may be the good side but I am not a moron I understand at one time if you get hurt inside the brain I am also hurt"She growled"So let me put it this way I kill my slef you kill yourself"She flicked her tail as she turned and walked away

Kesmi
*Turning quick she aimed to kick her even if it meant that she was kicking at herself in a manner of speaking. Before standing still by herself in the encroaching darkness.* "So brainiac, you ever stop to hear yourself? Because you always seem to be nagging at the back of my mind." Night shouted back at her reflection. "Then again, I'm always doing the same as well as being the more dominant personality of MY body."

Destinys_mark
Night dodged the kick her opposite ego was really bugging her to her last kind nerve.Night turned as she watched"YOUR body?Who ever gave you total control you good for nothing flee bag?!"She scoffed as she watched her"What do you think you are a princess?You know I don't think you evil I think you conceded"She blinked and walked towards 'her' side of the brain as she laied down and glared as she sighed"Why me?"

Kesmi
"Excuse me? Flea bag? If I have fleas then they are from you. Because you're the only think here to give me the flees." *Snorting she turned away from her refelction to her own place, A place that was more darker then the initial dream was.* "Rotten no good lighter side. Where did I go wrong and stuck with her?"

Destinys_mark
Silent scoffed as she looked at her"Are mother and father must have benn VERy different to ruin our lifes like this"She gave a shiver as the cold embraced her"So what are we like mental enimes now?She gave another shiver"Or are we going to at least TRY and make nice?"

Kesmi
*Night snorted at her kind reflection, make nice? Who did she thing she was? Baring her teeth, Night snapped at the air.* "Make nice? Nice s teh last thing I wish to be with you." *Turning to lay with her back to her reflection, Night did as the mortal body did, sleep, she was tred and starting to get a headache out of all this bickering.*

Destinys_mark
Night looked at her as she smiled"Your almost my sister"She gave another small smile she wasn't scary she was just different she stood and shook her mane"Alright no peace then...I wonder if father would do it...I mean mother was so good and father was so evil"she shruged again as she turned watching the dark get a bit darker

Kesmi
*A grunt of a laugh came from the darker side as she turned her head to look at her kind reflection.* "Sisters meant to have seprate bodies, but doomed to share teh same one." She snorted shaking her head a little. "Some life I've got, stuck with a bubble brained goody two shoes as a body mate. Just peachy." She grumbled laying her head back down.

Destinys_mark
Night gave a slight laugh"Yes we should have seperate bodies"She sighed as she thought of her mom"Sorry I don't mean to it's my nature like yours is to be a bratty demon"She gave a shrug and sighed"Hey did you ever see mom or dad?I only remeber there tones I never saw them.."

Kesmi
"No, I didn't. I only remember their voices. If I had seen them, I don't remember." Night sighed not moving. "So you going to just lay over there and rattle everything in the cold of get your sorry rear over here?" she asked her reflection as she shifted a little, feeling the cold of the night against her back. "Because as you always say, what happens to one, happens to the other and right now, I'm freezing my tail off."

Destinys_mark
Night looked at her 'sister' as she smiled and stood up as she walked towards her laying by her"Well they must have been colorful..."she laied down and sighed"Well I guess we didn't get our sight until afer they left us"She shivered feeling her reflections heat"I wonder why they abondoned us...is it cause the way we are?"

Kesmi
"The darker side of Night gave a stiff shrug as she laid beside her reflection sharing the body heat.* "Who knows. Perhaps it wasn't what we did. But only time can tell us that. Anyways, all this is exhausting, so I'm going to sleep now. Do whatever you like. I don't care, just don't get us killed."

Destinys_mark
Night laughed as she was also tired"If you are tired it makes me tired..."She laied her head down and sighed as she was very tired now her eyes stayed closed as she breathed deeply she wondered who would be in the body when the awoke...maybe her 'sister' she probley diserved it more then she did anyway.

Kesmi
*The darker side grumbled something under her breath as she slipped into slumber. One that was filled with nothing, but floweres and butterflies. Everything that she hated in the world. And everything that her lighter side would love. She had to wonder how she came to have these dreams when they were not of her own.*

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:29 pm
Old Flames Rekindled

Kesmi
*He still wandered the distant lands he and his sister had once played upon. So innocent yet deadly it seemed. The ground beneath his feet trembled and shivered with every passing step he took. Red eyes glaring about at the lands he had once called home and still did. He couldn't help but linger here even if it was the lands that caused him his doom. Large bat like wings replaced teh glossy feathered ones he had been born with. Blood still stained his creamy coat the wounds still open from teh stones hat had pelted his young body before the diverse fall that had ended his young vibrent life. Kenjin, twin brother of Kisha stood upon a tall snow bound hill looking down toward the place he had once called him. It was a barron place now, the snow covering the grazing lands og the mortals that still lived there. He had no taste for them now, nor of teh grass that would grow in the spring. No, Kenjin was no longer the spirited colt he had once been, oafter years of pain and hatred, the fires of hell had changed his thinking, he loathed then living more then anything he loathed the humans pale faced or native, he didn't care which, they both would meet the same fate he had so long ago. But there was always something nagging at the back of his mind... A friend he had considered being one a long time ago...* "Fox" *He uttered that single name softly wondering what ever had become of her, it was most likely the thought of her that had kept him from going completely over the edge of his sanity.*

Bloody_Buffy
The name echoed in the other-worldly world. It resounded so many times, but it was just a whisper. Who was whispering her name? Fox, the long past mare, who had a traumatic death, and walked the earth in spirit.. In hopes of being free.. She was so alone.. The land of the grass had said no to her, rejected her just because of how she was born. She was a Necromancer, and it had caused her death, and her agony. She shook her head. No one had uttered her name like that in years. The voice itself was full of agony and pain. She 'stood' though she never really stopped standing and turned her head around, looking for the source of the sound.
"Hello?"

Kesmi
*His heart, if it still beat would have skiped many beats, but it did not. It lay as a cold lump in his chest like a stone upon a small leaf drowning it within the harsh currents of a shallow stream. His breath was as still as a windless day, it would sem that this large stallion uttered no life and the air about him was colder then the death itself. Ears turning themselves forward as he thouht he ahd head something, a voice one that brought back the memories of his past. Once he had forced himself to forget within his years of burning pain. His head lowering a little, wings unfolding at his sides like great sails, but soon he folded them again, not willing to use them as he had his feathered ones.* "Fox?" *Came his voice again it was a bit gravelly from his hears of death as if he had been eating rocks or something. Tilting his head to one side, Kenjin moved not a stem as teh fire about his hooves snapped dully in the crisp winter air. The same fire that had consumed him to only spit him back out upon the plain of mortals.*

Bloody_Buffy
As if a curtain had been brushed away, she saw Kenjin there, and she thought she was surely dreaming. She stood still, tall.. Her ears erect and her eyes large. She shook her head a couple of times, as if to awaken herself from this sad dream which was obviously trying to torture her self. She'd had enough torture, but when she opened her eyes, she smiled. The stallion was still there. He had a few alterations shince the last she'd seen, but that was it. She jumped in the air. Maybe death was kind sometimes.
"Kenjin?!"

Kesmi
*Head turning toward the sound of that familiar voice his red eyes just stared at teh mare that looked happy to see him, or what was left of him. Red eyes glowing a little he made move to step down from his hill toward the fox colored mare he had known in his childhood. One that he had come to 'care' for. Stopping feet away from teh transparent mare, his hand canting to one side a little he watched her.* "Fox? Is that you?" he asked not believing what he was seeing either, he too thought it was just a dream. One of the many hat tormented his mind. "Or am I just dreaming again?" *he utteed more softly, ears falling back a little as he lowered his head more to her level. True that they were the same size, more or less, he couldn't help, but feel taller then he remembered. Even if the last time they had seen each other, he was but a colt.* "If this is a dream, it's a good dream."

Bloody_Buffy
The fox mare galloped towards the friend she had known as a filly.
"Kenjin! Oh God! How Hell doth repay! I have missed you so my friend.."
She went to nuzzle him, and found her nose went right through him. She still had a bit, as Hell had told her, until she could become corporeal. But she wanted to be now! Here stood her loving friend, and she couldnt touch him. She cared about this stallion, more than anyone knew, and she had to wait a couple m ore weeks before she could even greet him hello?!
A small tear rolled down her red cheek.
"Ah, how Hell doth repay.."

Kesmi
*Kenjin had come forward another step to greet teh mare as all motrals would, ut found that he could not, even in death things were still striken from him. All sense were dulled to teh point of none existance, but this was just distasteful. Even after death he couldn't be with a friend he hadn't seen in a great many years.* "Repay, but still takes away." He muttered watching her. "Even in death we are to be appart in one form or another." he sighed shaking his head a little looking about the frozen plain, trying to remember what it had really been like when he was younger. "The worlds have changed, yet, it seems that we remain as teh old days even in the bodies of adults." *with a shift of his wings his gaze fell once more to Fox.* "I have missed you, even the fires that tried to consume me could not destry the memories I held dear. One that still keeps the core of my stone heart alive even now after my death." *It would seem that his hatred had melted away for just this moment as he was reunited with a friend, but if others were to show, it would spark up again like a flame too stubbern to die no matter how hard it rained.*

Bloody_Buffy
So much had happened in her passing.. Snow had given birth, to another like her.. Tor was just as guilty as she, yet she was guilty of nothing and niether was he. She shook her head, letting her mane fall into her eyes.. Even in death, everything was so real. Everything huhrt, and pain was immenent.
"Ah yes.. The pain I feel now has never been greater.. I have missed you.."

Kesmi
*He watched her and listened to her speak, death was never merciful. Not when one if forced through the bounderies of life and death. The trensition was rough and too horrible tolls upon the body, mind and spirit. He would always relive the pains it caused him post and prior to/of his death. It was something he could never escape. Stepping forward, wishing for a way to comfort the one that he cared for, he watched her with 'sorrow' filled eyes.* "And I have missed you. Damn the humans that have doomed us to the forms we now take." He cursed stomping the ground making it tremble even more. "If fate would have it, I would damn their souls to the pits inwhich I was placed in. Let them feel the fires that ate away my soul and mind." *shaking his head madly, Kenjin stared at the ground for a many long moments before looking up again. He didn't know if he could take everything anymore, but also knew that he was no longer to belong anywhere...*

Bloody_Buffy
"Oh but trouble would it bring. To wish such things is almost merciless, and it could gain nothing, but regrets, and ill wishes. Sometimes its best to just accept what has happened.. We have been gone for some time now.. Death should be nothing new."
She said with pain in every syllable. She looked at him, with saddened eyes, and spoke softly.
"I'd ask how you have faired, but it is rather apparent.."

Kesmi
*He could only nod in agreement, death shouldn't have been anything knew, but still. He couldn't think of what else to do with teh anger and hatred that had built up over all that time. The fires that were still burning within him, ones that would never die no matter how much he wished them to.* "You speak of teh truth, yet I can't seem to be at ease with all that has happened." He admitted lowering his head in shame. "As for how I've faired, it would seem as obvious as to the changes upon ones being, but deep down, things are unchanged. For our friend ship still bars teh fires of my hatred from alss sights. Until something unlocks the gate." *He didn't raises his head as his eyes remained ground bound, he couldn't stand as tall as he had when he was byt a colt, the shame he had gained after death had changed him too much, and now... He could never go back... To anything...*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Travels to the Unknown
What dangers will be Waiting?

Kesmi
*Fiume rested upon the snow covered ground underneath her glistening tree. She had slept late, and barely knew that teh sun had risen to greet the misty morning. Whisps of fog rose like hands raching toward the skies, where others slithered like long snakes through the trees to escape the sun's rays that would most likely slay them to only be born again when the sun went to rest behind the far mountains on the other side of the great expanding plains. The off white and blue mare stirred as one of them misty snakes coiled it's way over her back. Her pale blue eyes fluttered open, blurry at first as she looked toward the glittering, weeping branchs of her home. When her sight cleared the young mare had lowered her gaze once more to the ground beneath her. A yawn escaped her as her limbs ached to be stretched, her soul ached to leave the lands of her fathers. But... Something... Something still kept her here, she didn't know what it was, but something... Shaking her head as her mane slide across her neck, before she pulled herself upon her hooves to stretch her legs. Fiume looked back where she had been laying, to see if the male who pledged to her were still laying as he was the night before. The one that made her happy in more ways then one could ask for. Tahir, the one heart she would long to be with, to share her life with. The one soul she would never leave even if her family begged her, the one she had so much to tell, but could never bring herself to speak of. She had to wonder if he felt the same as she, but all things would come in time and she had all the time in the world to be with him, to talk to him and much more.*

~X~Brown_Wolf~X~
As the cool mist raced away from the sun's beams and the light mare awoke. The pale buckskin's dark tail twitched in his sleep. His head shook as if he was about to open his dark green eyes, but his breathing didn't change as it should have for one waking. It seemed to become heavy and his eyes squeezed tighter, as images passed behind the eyelids.

Suddenly Tahir opened his eyes and his eyes darted towards the opposite side of the trunk of the willow. In the direction of the retreating darkness and the area that spread out to the open plains and then ran into the territory of the natives' herd, the place where his family all started. The stallion's heart pounded in his ears and then the green eyes turned to look at his other side. The light giving the off-white and blue mare a lovily aura, the image chasing off what ever reminder Tahir had of his nightmare, and her eyes held a question in them. Or so the young buckskin thought as he stood and his heart only went into the as normal beat it could with Fiume around. "Good mornin' Lady Fiume. Sleep well?" he asked knowing this was suppose to be the time of their farewell to this land.

Kesmi
*Fiume had ventured out past the glittering curtain of branches and into the light that drove the mists away from the lands of teh living. Back into the farkness of the dead who wait again for the moon to lay claim to the skies above. Stretching her neck a little she looked toward the clouds that rolled past in their lazy grace, an ear twitched as she heard Tahir stir behind her. Turning her head to the side, she watched him rise from the ground, a smile crossing her face as she soon turned herself half way to watch him withough hurting her neck. His voice came to her as if only a whisper upon the winds that blew gently easing the clouds on their way.* "Good morning Tahir, I have slept well. And what about you, did you sleep well last night?" she asked canting her head to one side a little, making her mane drift across her eyes just a little, shadowing them from the ever rising suns light.

~X~Brown_Wolf~X~
Tahir pushed aside a few of the iced over lazy hanging branches with a gentle push of his nose. A yawn now escaped the stallion's mouth and the noise of the falls not far came to his ears. This place was still as beautiful as the first time he had came here one ear fluttered about as the other picked up what his lovily company spoke. With a soft smile and the last of the nightmare chased out of him, Tahir nodded.

"Aye, Lady Fiume I slept well also." His head turned towards the direction Fiume had looked towards the night before and then looked back towards Fiume. His eyes took in the early morning image of the mare as she was now. His heart was light in his chest and he felt foolish as a goofy smile came to his face. The darker hooves moved out the stallion from the drapped branches as he moved closer to Fiume to stand nearer to her. Something though was coming to his mind, but could he speak the words necessary to the mare that he cared about when time was right and appropriate.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:39 am
Orion's Awakening

*It was cold that winter evening, all warmth was gone as the wind whipped up horrid snowy gusts. Throwing snow here and there and over the young colt that was suddenly left alone, faint sounds of distant crying still rang within his ears as they twitched against the wailing gusts upon the open plain. Head springing up, bright young eyes darted about the vast darkness where the snow whipped about like faint ghosts in the crisp winds. His black and white toned mane rustled against his neck as he remained where he had apparently had been placed upon that starless night. Everything was strange, his senses dulled by the cold, his nose began to run and his eyes burned and watered against the shifting snow drifts. Already his black and white speckled coat had a dusting of snow. Huddling down in his small 'pit' he looked up toward the starless skies... They were just as empty as the darkness that enclosed around him on the ground, but one constellation was starting to appear. A close nit group of three stars, 'Orion's Belt'... Ears twitching again, the faint calling came through the winds.* "Orion..." Whispered the faceless voice. "Orion" *It said once more before the numbing cold took the colt into its clutches and sleep sent his young mind spiraling downward. The only thing that was stuck to his mind was the name, Orion*

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff