PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:40 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"He probably wouldn't mind. Hell, he'd probably like tha help."

Jil raised her glass. "Perfect! I just need to speak with Donnie. Maybe when I'm less drunk?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I know that Niagra Falls has a few water pump stations, but we may need to scout the area out. I have to be honest about something, I'm not the best fighter around. In fact ..... nah, that's okay, let's work on this."

Raph clinked his glass against her glass. "Heh. My older brother might can give ya some pointers."

Jil sips on her drink as he listens. "I just want to learn how to defend myself, it's not like I want to run out there and find fights. I'd rather party and enjoy life."

"Yeah. That's understandable. He could teach ya some self defense basics."

Jil gives Raph a thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan then. I have a lot on my plate now. It's something to look forward to tough, right?"

"Yup." Raph said with a nod. "Anythin else ya need me ta do while I'm here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Raph clinked his glass against her glass. "Heh. My older brother might can give ya some pointers."

Jil sips on her drink as he listens. "I just want to learn how to defend myself, it's not like I want to run out there and find fights. I'd rather party and enjoy life."

Jil gives Raph a thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan then. I have a lot on my plate now. It's something to look forward to tough, right?"

Jil shakes her head. "I can't think of anything at the moment. I don't do construction when drunk, that's a dangerous combo."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:18 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil shakes her head. "I can't think of anything at the moment. I don't do construction when drunk, that's a dangerous combo."

"For real. Aight, I'm gonna go back ta tha farm then before Xena comes lookin for me." he said chuckling a little. He stood up and started for the door. "Lock up tight."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"For real. Aight, I'm gonna go back ta tha farm then before Xena comes lookin for me." he said chuckling a little. He stood up and started for the door. "Lock up tight."

Jil stands up after setting her glass down. "Stay safe out there and all that." Billy, the Zombie Bartender let out a groan. "Billy says bye too. No need to worry, I plan on locking up nice and tight." She followed Raph to the door. "Next time, why don't you invite her over? Along with your brother. We can see what happens, I'm hoping party." She then laughs softly.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:33 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil stands up after setting her glass down. "Stay safe out there and all that." Billy, the Zombie Bartender let out a groan. "Billy says bye too. No need to worry, I plan on locking up nice and tight." She followed Raph to the door. "Next time, why don't you invite her over? Along with your brother. We can see what happens, I'm hoping party." She then laughs softly.

"Sounds like a plan. Might stop by tamorrow evenin. Give everyone a chance ta do what they do durin tha day." He held up a hand waving to her and Billy before leaving out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Sounds like a plan. Might stop by tamorrow evenin. Give everyone a chance ta do what they do durin tha day." He held up a hand waving to her and Billy before leaving out.

Jil waves goodbye to Raph. "I look forward to it, bye!" She stretches her arms over her head then shuts the door before getting ready to lock up. She went to the windows first, they just had temporary barriers that were decent, but not great.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:50 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil waves goodbye to Raph. "I look forward to it, bye!" She stretches her arms over her head then shuts the door before getting ready to lock up. She went to the windows first, they just had temporary barriers that were decent, but not great.

The next evening, Raph would arrive with his brother Leonardo and Xena.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil waved at everyone as they walked in. "Hello! Welcome to the Drunk Siren. I know, the sign does not say that, but I'm working on a new one. I'm Jilmita, please call me Jil." Billy, a chained zombie in the corner of the bar groans. "And that's Billy, the Zombie Bartender. If you have any problems, he's a great listener. What can I get everyone?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:21 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil waved at everyone as they walked in. "Hello! Welcome to the Drunk Siren. I know, the sign does not say that, but I'm working on a new one. I'm Jilmita, please call me Jil." Billy, a chained zombie in the corner of the bar groans. "And that's Billy, the Zombie Bartender. If you have any problems, he's a great listener. What can I get everyone?"

"Some tea would be good." Leo spoke up.

"It's a bar, Leo. Get somethin wit some kick to it." Raph said as he sat down.

Leo sighed and shook his head. "Maybe....um....just a beer, I suppose."

"Nah nah nah. Ya gotta pick somethin more specific. Maybe our pretty hostess here can offer some suggestions." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah nah nah. Ya gotta pick somethin more specific. Maybe our pretty hostess here can offer some suggestions." he said.

Jil smiled as she listened to the two. "I do in fact! It's very nice, do you like chocolate milk?" She turns around and repairs the drink, her wings strangely blocking what she was doing. She turns around with three glasses and sets them down. "This is one of my personal favorites." She sips on her own glass.

Sirea Angelie

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Upon entering the bar, Xena took a moment to look around before she glanced over to Jil. "So you're the one who's been tugging Raph away on his free time." She said teasingly then glanced over at Leo and Raph as the latter trying to get Leo to have a specific drink. "Let him have his tea, Raph. You'd just drink his share anyways."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:38 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil smiled as she listened to the two. "I do in fact! It's very nice, do you like chocolate milk?" She turns around and repairs the drink, her wings strangely blocking what she was doing. She turns around with three glasses and sets them down. "This is one of my personal favorites." She sips on her own glass.

Sirea Angelie

Leo watched her curiously, then took the drink when offered. Hearing Xena, he smiled a little, one that still didn't quite reach his eyes. "No. It's ok. Though he probably could." He took a taste of the drink givin to him and looked surprised. "It does taste like chocolate milk."

Raph grinned and took his own cup of the drink before holding one out to Xena.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Leo watched her curiously, then took the drink when offered. Hearing Xena, he smiled a little, one that still didn't quite reach his eyes. "No. It's ok. Though he probably could." He took a taste of the drink givin to him and looked surprised. "It does taste like chocolate milk."

Xena also watched Jil curiously until she placed three glasses down. Leo was the first to pick one up and had a surprised expression after tasting the drink. She tilted her head slightly, though raised an eyebrow at how Raph was grinning. "You've been given some sneak peaks with these drinks, haven't you?" She said as she took the drink Raph held out for her before she tasted it. "Yeah, it does taste like chocolate milk."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil rubs the back of her head as she listens to Xena. "Oh, heh, yeah, sorry about that. He's helped me out a lot. I told him I would take a look at the farmhouse. I'm good at construction and I have a minor in architecture. It will involve getting some things from New York, or a different big city."

She turned her attention to Leo. "So, you're Leo. I heard a lot about you, but nothing about how good you look."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Sirea Angelie

Xena also watched Jil curiously until she placed three glasses down. Leo was the first to pick one up and had a surprised expression after tasting the drink. She tilted her head slightly, though raised an eyebrow at how Raph was grinning. "You've been given some sneak peaks with these drinks, haven't you?" She said as she took the drink Raph held out for her before she tasted it. "Yeah, it does taste like chocolate milk."

"Tol ya." Raph said chuckling. He then raised a brow at Jil. "Heh. Ya need glasses there, Jil?" he teased.

Leo blushed a bit. "Oh. Well....thank you, Jil. Raph's spoken a lot of you too. I didn't expect someone quite so lovely."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff