Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)
[MINI-EVENT] Pay It Forward: A Healers Gentle Request Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
belloblossom generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 18!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:14 pm
User Image

Character Name: Stag Jump
    Hour Rolled: 9:00PM PST

From fleshy green plants to tiny white flowers, it was beginning to seem as though Stag Jump was just looking for any excuse to dig up anything at this point. He was getting tired, but he wasn't looking to let up any time soon. He had no idea what would be of use to Salvatiion. He could only hope that something in this sack would be... and that the chittering beast hadn't taken all of what was useful earlier.

(WC: 79 )
    (Total: 1708 )

Number Rolled + Plant Discovered/situation encountered: [18 - Poisonous] Buckwheat: Grows quickly and produces small white five-petaled flowers. The valley's strain of buckwheat grows in the meadows where they are heavily pollinated.
    Uses & Symptoms: If consumed by dogs, this plant can cause photosensitization, a condition in which the skin becomes hyperactive following exposure to sunlight. This condition typically results in tissue damage and discomfort.
    Medicinal Stash Count: 7 (+5 Other Finds)
    2x Lavender
    x1 Sage
    x1 Calendula
    x1 Yarrow
    x1 Mint
    x1 Aloe Vera
    (Editing in the non-medicinal herbs: x1 Mushroom, x1 Vine x1 Pine Needles x1 Amaryllis x1 Buckwheat)

belloblossom generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:21 pm
User Image

Hour Rolled: 5:00PM PST

Flowers, especially small, dainty flowers like this always made Stag Jump a little happier. Would they look nice placed around Snap Dragon's ears? Or maybe at her paws, bordering her nest? He was certain they would look so pretty with his mate.

If Salvation didn't need these particular flowers, maybe Stag could keep them for himself, for all of his hard work and everything. He deserved it, really.

(WC: 68 )
    (Total: 1776 )

Number Rolled + Plant Discovered/situation encountered: [5 - Decorative/Aromatic] Twin Flower: Pink to white bell-like flowers that hang on thin, y-shaped stalks and meet on a single stem. They are small and frail in appearance, and while not in bloom are often overlooked/crushed by passerby. It is thought that, when this plant is found by a pair of loved ones, it acknowledges them as 'twin souls'. Found mostly in The Forest of Eternal Life, within the darker, damper portions hidden beneath thick canopies. They are predominantly used as decorations, and symbols of eternal love.
    Medicinal Stash Count: 7 (+6 Other Finds)
    2x Lavender
    x1 Sage
    x1 Calendula
    x1 Yarrow
    x1 Mint
    x1 Aloe Vera
    (Editing in the non-medicinal herbs: x1 Mushroom, x1 Vine x1 Pine Needles x1 Amaryllis x1 Buckwheat x1 Twin Flowers)

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
belloblossom generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 15!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:18 pm
User Image

Hour Rolled: 6:00PM PST

IT WAS BACK.

The chittering beast was back and this time, it seemed like it wasn't alone. Maybe it was merely an echo, but the noise of it seemed to surround and close in around Stag. He'd been digging up a flowering plant, only to hear the noise and bolt back to his back. Already, it felt lighter. Stag shoved his freshly dug plant into the bag and than grabbed the sack in his mouth. It was time to go home, he was so over this. Maybe, if he was lucky, one of the hunters would catch and eat the beast that was tailing him.

(WC: 105 )
    (Total: 1881 )

Number Rolled + Plant Discovered/situation encountered: b]Medicinal Stash Count: 8 (+4 Other Finds)
    2x Lavender
    x1 Sage
    x1 Calendula
    x1 Yarrow
    x1 Mint
    x1 Aloe Vera
    x1 Plantain
    (Editing in the non-medicinal herbs: x1 Mushroom, x1 Vine x1 Amaryllis x1 Twin Flowers)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:04 am
The End

User Image

Your search for Salvation was a tedious one. He found you last, never quite giving you anything more than the basics of what he needed, and of course all the obvious locations where he might be are busy with the activity of other healer types -- but not Prosper's boy.

As dusk rolls around and the thickest parts of the valley are shrouded in shadow, you eventually follow scent or suggestion to a small clearing. It is caught in the muted rays of a dying light, surrounded by trees and covered in soft moss. At it's center sit two silhouetted figures, one large enough to be a wolf while the other is squat and practically bipedal. Your approach tips off the smaller creature, who's ear flicks sharply. An exchange takes place between the two before they turn to face you; the light in their eyes flashing a rich green, almost in reflection of their surroundings.

It is Salvation, clear by the shifting colors of dye along his back. But the figure at his side is new to this process. It is a raccoon, and in his tiny hands are bundles of herbs wrapped in twine.

"Ah," You hear as the wolf shifts completely around to welcome you. His tail is gentling wagging. "You're back! Good!" Salvation stretches through his forelegs in a deep bow before shaking off and closing the gap. The raccoon remains where it is, watching quietly with idling hands.

"So, how did it go? I hope it wasn't too much trouble? The others have already delivered their findings, you're the last one. This has been such a great help, truly. Thank you." He bows his head, eyes closed, letting a moment of his gratitude linger. Then, when he returns to look you in the eyes, there is a moment in this dimly lit space where you catch the subtle furrow of his brow. It's like a wincing from an invisible pain, and you wonder if the moment had been for more than just your praise. He smiles, sending whatever it was back down into the depths, attention falling to the pouch in your possession. He suddenly appears eager to receive it.

"I'm so incredibly impressed by your persistence! Everyone really came through for the Earth Bound and we could not be more thankful. Or... well... most of us anyway. Some of the others didn't think we needed this extra measure but... well. I hope we won't, in the end."

When you offer over the pouch, he slides it close with a paw without ever breaking your gaze. "But if we do, you will be a part of that process in a way. One of the many reasons why someone is saved." His softens, warm and as genuine as they come. "I hope you can go in peace with that knowledge."

Taking the herbs between his teeth, he clumsily mutters "Leafroller and I willph take care ofph thish. Phank you again." nodding his head before returning to his companion.

Leaving you to the rest of your evening...

User Image

OOC: THANK YOU GUYS FOR PLAYING! This was a fun little test for me and a great inspiration for (hopefully) future things. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well! In total, the participants gathered (after steals) 71 herbs! Here is how it broke down:

User Image 12 poisonous plants - "My hope is this generation can be more responsible with these..."
    User Image 13 decorative plants - "I can already hear the weavers squeals."
    User Image 7 unknowns - "...Curious. We will have to perform some tests. Are you available tomorrow?"
    User Image 39 medicinal - "A salve here, a poultice there..."

. . .

The winner(s) of the totem(s), with a total of 8 medicinal herbs gathered, are:

belloblossom
    2 green totems!

medigel
    1 green totem!

And the Grand Prize winner, with a total of 20 medicinal herbs gathered, is...: RozeyBear!

. . .

RozeyBear
    1 green totem, 1 marking tonic (your choice) and 1 color potion (your choice)

Sometime over the next few days you spot Salvation heading in your direction with a large bag over one shoulder. The closer he gets the more nervous he appears until, at last, he is standing before you; eyes darting around.

"Hello again." He starts, bowing as Elves are known to. It seems to calm his resolve as the healer returns to his full height and smiles. "I have something for you. For the herb hunt! For... all your trouble."

Shifting about, he eventually retrieves two bottles from the bag, each unique in design and filled with liquid. He sets them down in front of you.

"A Scout found these while out on one of his rounds and returned them to us. I've done a little taste testing just to ensure they are not poisonous and so far" His tail begins to wag. "I'm still good. I want you to have them. I... I don't know what they are exactly, but I figured... It's a unique enough spoil for the efforts you've made and... well... the other Healers don't know about them so. They won't be missed."

Then he nods. "Maybe we should keep it that way. Our little secret, yeah?" before looking around suspiciously, turning tail and walking away.

(THANK YOU ALL AGAIN! Keep your eyes peeled for more information and events!)

User Image

Shia bean
Vice Captain

Prophet

[Pack] The Murkwood Court (Bluestone)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items