Iruka's Scar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did he get it?
  It was an accident.
  The Nine-Tailed Fox was involved.
  Kakashi was too impatient *cough cough* .
  It's a birthmark / bloodline limit.
  Something else (post!)
View Results

FoxDemonQueen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:59 pm
...-.- would you be mad if i said i have no earthly idea? But I think it was called Scar...-.-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:56 pm
FoxDemonQueen
...-.- would you be mad if i said i have no earthly idea? But I think it was called Scar...-.-

No, not at all! But go read 'Norman Rockwell is Bleeding' It's really funny! I think she took it down  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

FoxDemonQueen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:22 pm
^_^ Mmkay, AHA!!! I FOUND THE STORY!!! whee YAY! ^^ It was called Somewhere to belong.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:45 pm
IMO, its a birthmark in the flashbacks as a child he had that so it must be a birthmark.

I do like FoxDemonQueen's thory its cute 4laugh

Hidden Mist Ninja

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:58 pm
It isn't a birthmark, who the hell could have a birthmark that perfectly straight  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:28 pm
whee Thanks Hidden_Mist_Ninja xd I like my thory lol ...And honestly...How can someone get a birthmark like that? xp Its a line...O.o that'd be odd if it was a birthmark..  

FoxDemonQueen

sumo_bunnyGurL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:55 pm
i remember reading about it somewhere (but i dont remember where hihi^^), it said that Iruka got his scar in an accident when he was a little kid^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:03 am
kohana_yamaguchi
i remember reading about it somewhere (but i dont remember where hihi^^), it said that Iruka got his scar in an accident when he was a little kid^^

Yay! I wish you remembered where you read that though. gonk I wanna read it  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

FoxDemonQueen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:36 am
lol no one seems to remember where they read it from XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:29 am
Ookami Kokkoro
kohana_yamaguchi

Yay! I wish you remembered where you read that though. gonk I wanna read it

eeii, im sori, but i dont really remember where i read it, u see i have this 40-seconds ONLY memory hihi^^.. but once i remember it, ill pm u!^^  

sumo_bunnyGurL

Megorius Nythum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:09 pm
Flips though reading material blushing really red, "It was sheer accident, no yaoi involved..." Blushes more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:14 am
I don't think the Nine-Tailed fox was involved, because Iruka never took part in the battle to capture the fox. I think he got it in an accident, or it's a bloodline thing... the scar makes him look really cute, though! heart

Blue Aether

Sparkly Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

raynebou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:22 pm
sense it never is acually said in the anime, i personally assume something happened, because who knows really. . . but it sure works for his bone
structure! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Nasis Sukiyo
If I've heard correctly, he was a big showoff, much like Naruto. He got the scar showing off or something like that.

Indeed he was, but it was never explained on how or why. I think he even had that scar back then too.

So I believe he got it during the rampage of the nine-tailed fox.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Combine Rinraw

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:20 am
I don't believe he got the scar from the Kyuubi rampage. Yes, I know he had it when he was taken away from the battlefield, but that doesn't mean anything.

I think he got it from an accident while at school. Like throwing kunai or shuriken during training. Or maybe by some bully. Blue Aether's theory is more believable and I definitely like the idea of it being a bloodline limit. But that's only wishful thinking. sweatdrop  
The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff