Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Shella (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RLR123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:02 am
https://i.imgur.com/g8ZqGJ8.jpg?1
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader
"I wish to light the path, for those who are lost in the dark."

[Shella, Beach]
Beatrice helped the shivering girl to dry off. "It's a towel, you can use it to dry off." She told Chloe. She moved to grab a new, fancier dress for her. "You'll be wearing this!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:26 am
User Image

User Image
Chloe
"Always find what makes you, you."

*Time Skip*
Time Card: Later
[Castle Shella, Bathroom & Closet to Hallway]
Chloe entered & was now wearing an off-the-shoulder purple-and-fuchsia gown with a purple brim on her neckline (similar to Ariel's dress), puffy shoulder sleeves with long diamond-shaped designs on both sides attached to the long sleeves, and peplum, a white underskirt, matching pantalettes, and purple pumps. Hello, Malrick. Chloe twirled in her new ballgown as she spoke to Malrick. What do you think? Chloe chimed as she looked like a princess.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:23 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Castle]
Malrick turned as she entered, surprised by how different she looked all cleaned and pampered up. He smiled to her, waving. "Chloe, I hardly recognize you." He bowed lightly. "You look...wonderful." He raised himself once more, stepping back. "It'll be perfect for the party in the capital." He turned to a servant. "Please prepare a carriage for us."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:26 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Castle Shella, Hallway]
Chloe smiled then nodded. Thank you, Malrick. You look lovely too. Chloe said as she followed Malrick to the carriage. Do I look like a princess in this?

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:54 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Castle]
Malrick gave a light laugh. "Thank you. I think you look very princess like." He lead her down to the carriage, Beatrice following, as they boarded the carriage, the driver holding the door open for them.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:08 am
User Image
Chloe

[Castle Shella, Hallway]
Chloe nodded. Malrick, you look really nice too. Chloe said to Malrick as she entered the carriage. What's are those? Chloe asked about the Chocobos. She saw carriages under the sea pulled by dolphins & seahorses

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:58 am
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Castle]
"Thank you, had to clean up myself as well, given the ocassion." He said to her, stepping into the carriage after her. As she referred to the large bird attached to the carriage, he told her. "Oh, those are Chocobos, their used for transport everywhere."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:12 am
User Image
Chloe

[Castle Shella, Hallway]
Chloe nodded. Malrick, they look so fluffy. Chloe said to Malrick as she sat next to him. Malrick, so... Chloe lightly blushed. Malrick, is dancing different on human legs?

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:22 am
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Castle]
Malrick sat down, turning to Chloe as she sat next to him. "Dancing...um, well, yes, I would imagine it's very different vs doing that underwater." He leaned back as the carriage began to move, taking them off towards the capital.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:51 am
User Image
Chloe

Chloe sighed as she looked out the carriage window. Could you please teach me how to dance on human legs? Chloe asked Malrick
*Exit to St. Ivalice Event*

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image
Chloe

*Time Change: Early Evening to Evening*
[Castle Shella, Hallway]
Chloe was a little tried after the return trip to Shella. A nice bath would be refreshing before bed. I'm so happy to spend the evening with you, Malrick. Chloe said to Malrick as she entered in the castle then she hard Malrick speak to Bea about being tidied up and ready for bed. After Chloe gave Malrick a kiss, Chloe followed Bea to the bathroom. Bea, it was a romantic evening. I'm so happy that Malrick taught me how to dance, my first kiss was with him and I'm so happy that I'm in love with him. Chloe said this as she entered the bathroom with Bea. Chloe then sang in a lovely sweet note, then stripped down for her bath after Bea closed the door when Bea entered the bathroom

Bea, did you have a fun time? Chloe asked Bea.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:42 pm
User Image
Malrick Syler
Adventurer/Crusader

[Castle]
Malrick entered the castle beside her, kissing her in return. "It was a wonderful, eventful ball. I can't wait to see what lies ahead."

Bea lead her into the bathroom, helping her clean up, while Malrick would go to do the same. "The party was indeed very nice. It was so lively, and the food was wonderful."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:06 pm
User Image
Chloe

[Castle Shella, Bathroom]
Bea, food of the human world was also lovely too. Do you think I have a lovely singing voice? Chloe asked Bea, after Chloe was naked and blushed a little as she sat down on the bathroom stool waiting until Bea got the bath ready.
I love him so much. My Heart's Pearl. Chloe said this thinking of a romantic name to call her sweetheart Malrick, then got in the bubble bath once it was ready.

Chloe played with the bath bubbles, making a cute bubble crown and blowing the bath bubbles as she laughed and giggled. This is really fun. Chloe chimed as she was being washed ny Bea. Chloe loved the bubble baths in the human world and this was her second one.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kael
Shella Prince (Wizard Knight)
"Being both a Prince and Adventurer reminds me of Piano lessons."

[Shella, Beach]
After the second night of the party at the Capital, Kael walked on the beach for an evening walk then saw a young mermaid surface, she had green hair & matching green eyes, a tan complexion (similar to Aphmau the Little Mermaid from Aphmau Mermaid Tales) with a green tail. She was also 16 years old.
Good Evening, I'm Kael of Shella & my class is Wizard Knight. What's your name? I'm 17 years old. Kael said to the mermaid.

Little Skana

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RLR123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid
"Oh, know, I can't very well leave things so unkept."

[Castle, Shella]
Bea helped her to bathe. "It was beautiful. You're amazingly talented." Bea smiled warmly as Chloe continued. "You've really grown close to him so quickly, haven't you?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out