View Results

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

Hi Hi~ I am Iras - I am currently 15 and living in New York (Long Island - to specify). Naruto is one of my favorite anime and mangas (Shippuden is going to pwn) and my main pairings (in order) are ItaKisa, IruKaka (yeah, second - what can you do?), SasuNaru, GaaLee, SasoDei, OroKabu, and NejiHina. w00t~ nice to meet y'all. I write fanfiction. A lot. I go by the name lurkindarkness nearly everywhere I go ~ so you see me, feel free to talk to me (and if it's on fanfiction/fictionpress - I want reviews Ra damn you).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:47 am
heylo! i'm new!!! as of today!!!  

LiesKaulitz93

Mistress Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:32 pm
Hello! I'm Mistress Marionette, or Misty. I am a shonen-ai fan, as well as a vegetarian. Hmm.. that's about it! Oh, and I can't resist a good fanfic!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 pm
well, time to introduce myself!

I'm Vanilla, or taki, depending (I prefer Vanilla though). I'm 17 and I absolutely LOVE yaoi. For some reason, het pairings in fanfiction just don't tickly my fancy. Writing, drawing, and dancing are my hobbies, and, um...wow this sounds like a dating post! Um, gimme gaara and I'll be content, or Kakashi, then I'll probably die from a massive nosebleed.

.............yaoi = love

Vanilla Flavoured Wolf

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100

tsukiraven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:58 am
My, my so many new members! Nice to meet you all!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:36 pm
Hello! I'm Sawa! I'm 19 and just joined! my hobbies are, oogleing over Kakashi-sama, hentai, and stuff that combines those two together. I am usually not a big yaoi fan, but there's something about Kakashi X Iruka that well... *blushes blood red* makes me giddy like a little school girl!
I don't know why but those two are the best together. I prefer triangles romances when reffering to yaoi, but the two of them by themselves is good too...

This is Sawa signing off!  

The Smut Peddler

High-functioning Prophet

Gravity Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:03 pm
Nya~ My name is Rynnal, but call me Rynn. I.. am a very obsessed yaoi fangirl. I've been addicted to KakaIru/IruKaka fanfiction for a couple of months now. I enjoy other types of yaoi as well, but this is my favorite couple.

My hobby is checking the LiveJournal Scarecrow x Dolphin community at least three times a day. crying Sad, I know. I'm also 22 years old, living in Saskatchewan, Canada.

I love reading, writing, and viewing fanart. sweatdrop I haven't written any KakaIru fanfics yet, but I want to! So any advice on that would be great.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:33 pm
Hi my name is ChibiCherryBlossum! you can call me cherry-chan(there are waayyy to many sakura-chan's) lol. I'm 15 and my hobbies are reading yaoi ( about iruxkaka of course), dancing, listening to music and playing video games 3nodding I read my first yaoi fic when i was about 10 but it didnt become a hobby until i was 13 sweatdrop
My fav. couples are :
kakaIru heart heart
SasuNaru heart
GaaraShika
NejiLee
and many more! (too lazy to type them all)  

SevenLittleFishies

Maegrambaiel

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:24 pm
*Looks around nervously.*

Ah, okay. I'm Mae (though I usually go by Molly), definately not Maeg, or Meg (versions of what I've been called in the past).
I'm not inclined to give my age, I'll just say that I'm old enough to vote but not old enough to get good, cheap car insurance (or be able to spell it apparantly), not that I have a car...or a license. ninja

Anyhow. I'm from New Zealand; yes, the place where LOTR was filmed, and yes a lot of our scenery is like that (the mountains and forests, not Rivendell or Mount Doom. lol )

Hmm, I like: reading, writing (fiction, fanfic included), drawing (again, mostly fanart mrgreen ), listening to music obsessively, the moon, night time, daydreaming, dolphins (this was waaaaay before I even heard of Naruto, I even have a dolphin blanket and two dolphin banana bars! lol ), snow tigers, yaoi, warm places (Random Boring Fact: Mae gets cold easily), and the colors blue, green, purple, red and silver (both the color and the metal, I'm not that fond of gold, though it looks good on my avatar).

Now for my obsessions: elves, Iruka (and yes he does belong with Kakashi 3nodding ), Remus Lupin and Erestor (from LOTR, the books). heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:56 pm
Hello! I'm Almighty Sock Puppet, but since that's a long name, you can call me Shi-chan (For Kakashi: yeah I know I'm an obsessed fanboy I know sweatdrop ) I'm 23 years old. Hobbies? Well, aside from Kakashi, and reading mature books I don't intend to tell you much else! *smiles* I think that's about it...  

Megorius Nythum

KariHatake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:00 am
Hello there! My name's KariHatake, but you can call me Kari. I just joined the guild and can't wait to make friends. =) I'm a big fan of the KakaIru pairing, as well as yaoi in general. I'm a total anime fangirl, as well as being a fan of music and video games. I am also an artist and run a minishop in my spare time. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:06 pm
Well, let's see. I'm a ...er... not normal?? <<; I'm residing in AR. I obviously adore KakaIru. I can't stop thinking about them and I constantly want to read or look at pictures of them! 3nodding What I can't stand is people pairing KakaSaku together! OMGAWD!!! I'm twitching from just thinking about it and vild is just rising painfully into my throat. *falls down looking green* x_x;;; Kakashi should only belong to Iruka and...and....Yeah. OO;

Other than that...I'm 21 and I act like a 13 year old. ^^; Heh.

Okay...thank you! I quite enjoyed introducing myself. Roflmao!  

Combine Rinraw

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erie-danna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:53 am
Hello! I'm ChibiChew, but you can call me CC or Emi if you want. I am from a tiny little town in New York state. I'm 15 and I have been a yaoi fan since I was 11 years old. I only very recently discovered KakaIru (seriously, it was only about ten days ago), but I was instantly hooked on the pairing. I like Naruto but I haven't seen a lot of it, so please excuse my lack of knoweledge and/or newb-ish-ness (yes, I'm aware that it's not a word).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:20 am
Hi I'm Ninja_fox_101, and I like to read, write , draw, Hapkido, and I love anime!!  

Ninja_fox _101

Uffie-nee-san

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:44 pm
Hello there my KakaIru friends! biggrin Since I'm a part of this guild I thought that I should introduce myself. I name's Eileen and I'm 23. I live in California. My interests include drawing, singing, YAOI, KakaIru and....a well there's a lot of things but those are the main ones. biggrin  
The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff