Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image Se'lune M'aidez

"Okay," Selune said, reassuring herself while she straightened her dress some more. "I mean, you know, its hosted by Cerpin, so it cant be, like, dangerous, right?" She had never actually met Cerpin, but he was a rebel, so he was family. "So i mean, a rebel dance, right? Its not like military go to rebel dances, right?" She laughed nervously to her friend Nanogg, as she opened the door to the club. "Are you, um, ready? I think i am, yeah, yeah im ready. Lets go, right?" She held the door open for the tealblood boy, and followed him inside. "No! No mum its okay! Ill be fine, i swear!" There was no way Selune was letting her lusus in her, she would never hear the end of anything. Anything.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:08 pm
Polair couldn't help but chuckle a bit as they kissed. He was sure something. What this a common thing among the yellowblooded caste? She'd have to investigate further. For now, she long painfully enjoyed the moment in the yellowblood's grasp. It was if as she suddenly had a wild thrill such as she had had known just once; joy, fear, madness, excitement, surrender to arms that were too strong, lips too too sweet, fate that moved too fast. They parted, Polair tried her best to regain her breath. She tilted head to the side as she heard the other speak. It did seem wise to go somewhere quiet after such public display.

"Sure. It'll be fun to have something to... Remember." She replied. Sure she wouldn't be able to look at the image but, it seemed like something he wanted and, again, they'd be able to recharge faster in a quiet environment. Though surely no one noticed-

Oh god.

Hearing someone call out to Engrav made her realize they would approach them. Hastily, the seadweller took her shades off and placed them back on her face were they belong. Crap, did she saw it? Did the stranger see that they were up to no good? Yep, she probably saw it all. Polair could tell by the words the stranger uttered. What did she meant by "dating up the hemospectrum"? Polair swallowed hard, cheeks burning as this was the last thing she wanted right now, attention. She looked away, still holding his hand as she slowly began to hyperventilate. The highblood faned herself with her free hand knowing well this was all too much. Things couldn't get worst, right?

Then she heard a voice that called her name. No... Way... She knew that voice. She could feel her insides twisting into a tight knot. Why now? Why come to her know after so long? After she waited for him and he just never appeared? Polair understood his reasons, there was no doubt about it. But... She needed him, physically. She needed Buffel present in her life and he just couldn't deliver at the time. Why did he had to come back to her life precisely at this moment? When she was kissing another troll-- another yellowblood.

What had she done?

Polair pressed her lips together, not knowing what to say or do. She couldn't face Buffel, she just couldn't. He had seen them... kissing. Polair didn't even attempt to smile, because deep down she knew then that she had lost him. Just now. With one breath, she tried to keep it all in. "Buffel... What are you doing here? I didn't expect you to... be here."
Buzzwulf
uh-oh

tenaciousgadabout
buffel i can explain this

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:46 pm
"W-what?" Tzofia had already been blushing a bit, but now her face went fully purple. "Noo, I don't- Um, I mean- If he wanted to dance with me, he'd have asked me and-" Her voice squeaked as she turned her head to look, eyes widening. "Gwen too?" Now she was embarrassed and worried. There was something so unsettling about the greenblood! What would she think was a good distraction? Something scary without a doubt.

"Oh!" The purpleblood was already taking a startled step back to put Avvisi between herself and Dalema before she managed to catch the reaction. Being as flustered as she was couldn't have made for a good first impression, but it wasn't like she could will Dalema to turn around and come back later. "I'm Peachick," she returned with some force, pushing through, and then, voice smaller, "I mean, Tzofia. I'm Tzofia..."

Micillia
ImaginationsParadise
quite uneventful

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:34 pm
Where was everyone? A cautious redblood entered the PROM celebration from the backrooms, peering at the crowd in confusion. Dressed in a simple dark red dress, Tevini hoped she looked good enough to blend with the crowd. She didn't see any of the trolls she was expecting out on the dance floor or at least arguing to the side of the stage. She'd waited for the SHEshells to finish their performance, figuring they might leave afterwards. Tevini needed to avoid Flydra to spare everyone here the fight that would break out.

As she scanned the room another face stood out to her. Chiara was dressed to kill and Tevini flushed at the sight of her. Wasn't it embarrassing to wear something like that? The blueblood was determined to drip with danger wherever she went. It was hard to stay away from her though, for who knew what mischief the blueblood would try to start tonight. Tevini had a lot of trolls to juggle in order to keep her life in balance as well as try to fix Cerpin's. Wherever he'd disappeared to.

'Is that Etsali?' A flicker of orange caught her attention and the redblood felt the tension in her shoulders ease a little. She started to step forward away from her hiding spot amongst the other wallflowers when she realized the thief was not alone. She'd brought a date! Ephias looked just as uncomfortable as a salted slug but it was endearing to see the two of them together. Tevini shared his discomfort- she wasn't much fun at parties and terrible at socializing. She hated that Cerpin had set this whole thing up knowing it'd piss her off. But one look at the two of them and, well...

'Maybe PROM was a good idea after all.' Tevini mused to herself, smiling as she watched her friend glitter with love.

Micillia
Green Minuet
KitsuneAura

Doutei

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:17 pm
Aerona sighed. It had to have been about half an hour of gut-wrenching hyperventilation and unnecessary feelings, but that was the work you had to put in. She was tired and annoyed, but the connection of her shoulder and arm to Cerpin’s was surprisingly not irritating. It was nice to have him on her level. Even if it was on the floor of this stupid, gaudy club.

“Don’t worry. You’ll see Lorata. Odette’s playing her on the grubtube.” Aerona muttered flatly. She turned her head to him and pursed her lips. With a quick motion she took Cerpin’s hand and simply squeezed. That was it. Aerona rolled up to a sitting position.

“Alright. Well, I’m about PROM’ed out. You owe me the keys to the soporific beverages for this one, Sugall.” She held her hand out, palm up.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

Engrav blushed like a rising sun as Chiara walked by the two of them. Of all the troll's he'd been hoping to avoid... well. He wasn't sure quite what he was going to do about that yet, but it almost certainly involved some damage control. Hopefully nothing he couldn't handle, even if the blueblood was a bit of a handful.

He turned back to Polair, gritting his teeth. The yellowblood planned to say something about not worrying about the rude interruption, but he cocked an eyebrow as soon as he saw the seadweller's face. Blind or not, he could still read her like a book. And this book said that something was wrong. Very wrong.

Engrav turned as another yellowblood approached, giving the troll a quick rundown. Well-dressed, steady on his feet. A prosthetic. huh, the inventor's thinkpan shot out at him. That's kind of an odd coincidence. But his eyes... it looked like the troll hadn't slept in a half-sweep. Polair had called him Buffel, so she clearly knew him from somewhere, but she definitely didn't sound happy to see him.

Maybe he was a fan or something?

Engrav stepped between the two of them, thinkpan blazing. Was he dangerous? Did he want to hurt Polair? He ran through a mental checklist, scratching out all the options that sounded dangerous. De-escalate and remove. That's what he had to do here.

"Hey," Engrav said, stepping forward and putting his hand on Buffel's shoulder, lightly. "I'm sure Polair appreciates the support. But I think she'd rather sign autographs after the performance. She'll be on stage soon." Maybe if he could make a little space here, she'd be able to tell him what in the world was going on. He couldn't make any sense of it.

ImaginationsParadise
why would you do this

tenaciousgadabout
I'm glad everything is going well for everyone involved

Buzzwulf

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:49 pm
As soon as they left the stage Scorpa's mood soured. What the ******** was going on here? Flydra's hand clutched her's and the yellowblood's blood boiled. She'd only seen her moirail this upset a few times. It felt like it was becoming more frequent with each visit from that damn cowboy. She'd heard about their latest meeting and been furious at how he'd treated Flydra. The only reason she'd agreed to let him tag along on their date tonight was so she could attempt to corner him and have a talk with him about his intentions.

And then there was Static.

"Oh yes, it's so nice to be memorable, isn't it?" Scorpa smiled at the blueblood as he backhandedly complimented her. It was irritating for others to look down upon how she and Flydra had gotten into the military but she was proud that she'd at least been noticed by the queen. That invitation had been physical proof that she was going places, her hard work was paying off. She and her sweet Flydra had done some pretty incredible things up to this point.

Which is why she was so mad about Buffel. How could he not see the superior choice? It was insulting that there was even a question.

As the two yellowblooded boys stood awkwardly beside Polair a short distance from her, the lieutenant grit her teeth. Flydra could do nothing but stand by and watch as Buffel stammered and struggled with what he felt for the seadweller. Engrav had done nothing wrong in Scorpa's opinion, he probably had no idea what the relationship between Buffel and Polair was. Scorpa was convinced neither of them knew either. She did know one thing though, this was unacceptable. The yellowblood had no problem with cheating on others or open relationships as long as it didn't hurt the trolls she actually cared about. The moment it hurt one of her sirens was the moment she gained a new target. It dawned on her that Polair might choose to flee the scene now that she'd been obviously caught with Engrav. No way in hell was she going to let this happen. All three trolls needed to become aware of what was happening without any excuses or explanations to patch the situation for another time.

"One sec, Static." Scorpa's eyes blazed as she turned back to the stage, ignoring the staff preparing it for the next act. She grabbed the microphone to give a little improvised shout-out herself.

"A quick shout out to our Superstar Astra! Known for her love of stars, dance, and especially gold! Looks like she's found two new pieces to add to her collection! Seadwellers, gotta have it all, am I right?" Scorpa faked enthusiasm and friendly jest as she pointed into the crowd towards the situation unfolding around Polair. Scorpa wasn't dumb enough to accuse the seadweller outright in public but she wanted to make her squirm. She wanted Polair and Buffel to feel bad about their indecisiveness.

She wanted them to feel the pain Flydra was feeling.

"Wonder which one she'll be thinking of when she performs tonight?" Scorpa laughed, still pretending it was all in good jest. She waved to the crowd before handing the microphone back to the staff and headed back down to where Static and Flydra awaited her.

"You were saying?" Scorpa smiled at Static as she wrapped an arm around Flydra and gave her moirail a comforting kiss on the forehead. Flydra had done a lot to help her as they'd grown. She was the one who'd always been there to help get her back on her feet. The one to piece her back together whenever she was hurt. She was a doctor, it was what she did. Scorpa wasn't great at healing. She'd grown up knowing her place was to shield the highbloods so that's what she'd practiced. So that's what she'd do. She'd protect her.

Yamashii
Micillia
ImaginationsParadise
i'm so sorry
Buzzwulf
you did nothing wrong
tenaciousgadabout
good luck you three

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:20 pm
The blood had drained from Buffel’s face. He could barely breathe as he stood before the two, his pumpbiscuit beating like a jackhammer. Polair expressed surprise at his being there. He hadn’t realized how much he missed hearing her voice. Soft and measured, even with the nervous tone she held.

”I-I’m sorry, I was hopin’ t-”

He flinched at the hand placed upon his shoulder, moving instinctively out from under it’s grasp. As he heard the other yellowblood’s words, his pale face was suddenly flushed once again in a quick flash of anger.

”AUTOGR-! WHY YOU, I’M N-!”

He stopped himself. This other yellowblood, this aggressive stranger who he’d never even met, with his hands all over Polair, how dare he presume to know what he was to Polair! But as soon as Buffel thought it, he had to admit that even he didn’t know what he was to Polair. Evidently, he was less than he’d presumed, and he could only blame himself for it. He left her after all, not the other way around. He tempered himself with a long huff and shakily continued, ”I’m...sorry.”

He looked past Engrav and at Polair as he spoke. His vision was getting blurry as he attempted to finish his words without letting his voice catch in his throat.

”I just...My apologies, I was just leaving y-”

His attempt at an exit was cut off by a loud announcement from the stage. Scorpa loudly announced their current situation to the entire P.R.O.M. Buffel cussed under his breath and turned back, worried about this sudden negative spotlight on Polair. He furrowed his brow in worry before turning to the stage to see if he could find Flydra in the crowd as well. He was certain she wasn’t goin’ to be all too pleased with how these events unfolded either. He followed Scorpa’s path back to her, lamenting how he’d handled everything up to this point and wishing he could just run away again, out into the desert, working out his emotions in the comfort of the sands. He muttered to himself as he considered what to do about everything,”This is a fine mess you’ve made, Obille.”

Buzzwulf
This is terrible.

ImaginationsParadise
They are terrible.

Doutei
Scorpa, you’re the worst.

Yamashii
#FlydraDidNothingWrong

tenaciousgadabout

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 pm
    Emi fidgeted awkwardly. She was used to being non-confrontational, but Masoal had pointed the flaw out before and she felt like backing down would only be reinforcing bad behaviors. Then again, Deimos didn't seem too bothered. Was he just oblivious? Well, that was easier to deal with than someone who knew they were being an a*****e. "It's just, uh, y'know." She breathed sharply through her nose--a whole lot of build up for something that was probably not a big deal, "That was kinda dickish to say, bruh."

Realistically, any comment like that directed at Emi would have bounced off without much impact. The way Static ran off was a little sad though. She was frowning again.

"I mean that guy seemed a little skittish, but it still takes a bullet to shoot a bird out of the sky. Or a rock. Or whatever you'd wanna use, I guess..." She definitely made that up on the spot. The sudden commotion with Scorpa's call out caught her attention as she distractedly looked at the group. She gasped. Was there drama afoot?

nepsah
sorry this took a bit!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:04 am
Mim was so thankful to see her friend, she chirped on their arrival. At the compliment, her anger seemed to dull, and she twirled side-to-side in her pretty dress. U 2, she signed, then brought a hand over her face to giggle.

She nodded at her friend, she was really excited to see them perform! Normally Acteon played quietly enough that the music was hard to parse, but now they'd be on stage, and the music would be amplified! Mim was excited to feel the vibes of Acteon's music, just like she could feel the beats of the dance music playing between performances.

Mimimi's attention quickly swiveled to the loudest commotion in the room. From the tone of what she could hear, it seemed dramatic in nature. With an excited open mouthed smile, Mim tugged on Ace's arm and started to pull her to the source, watching the events unfold with childish glee. Look, look, she pointed out the seadweller and the yellowbloods to Ace, more as a pointing-and-laughing gesture than actually trying to point anything out.

She noticed that the one started to run away, and no one chased after him. Once again, Mim tugged on Ace's arm. She wanted to follow that boy, but she didn't really have much of a plan after that.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:19 am
"You got it." Cerpin grinned and fished the key out of his pocket before tossing it to her. If Lorata Gorgos was the troll that had beaten down her confidence as a wiggler... well, she certainly deserved a drink after dealing with that powerhouse of a seadweller. Seeing her advertisements during that Superstar sponsorship and now Odette's portrayal of her had to be irritating at the least, triggering at the worst.

Aerona was made of tougher stuff than the mountain she came from though. He gave her an affectionate smile before turning to the door.

"Don't drink it all, okay? I might need some after playing host for a few hours!" Cerpin teased before disappearing back out into the mass of people. It looked like the place was really filling up which meant tonight would be a success. He wanted a gigantic party that Chittentown had never seen before! With how things were going on his other projects, who knew if this might be his last one? Scorpa Devile delivered some kind of shoutout on stage and he let out a cheer in support. He had no idea what was going on between SHEshell, Astra and two unlucky yellowbloods at the moment and thought it to be harmless teasing. Now where was Mahmud, Tevini or Deimos?

In his search, he found something even more exciting.

"Chiara, you made it!" Grabbing the blueblood's arm, he planted a kiss in greeting on her cheek. Their relationship was undefined, chaotic and just nebulous that Cerpin just did stuff like that with her. He had hoped she would come by but Chiara was a busy troll. You never knew when she would pop up from the shadows or when she would vanish from your life for weeks. She certainly kept Underworld on its toes.

"Did you bring a date? Or don't tell me you came solo. You look too good to stay that way for long!" Chiara dressed like she wanted to kill you. All flash and aggression and he loved it.

"What say you and I break in the dance equipment together? We'd make a formidable pair." What better combination than trouble and mischief?

Sypon

Micillia

Yamashii rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:24 am
Quote:
8. A group of trolls compliment your outfit while you wait in line for punch together and you feel awesome.

Amonee took a glass of punched and politely thanked a couple of trolls that gushed over his dress while in line. He took great care to let them know his friend Hemera had designed and created it. If he could direct more clients her way, he was going to do his best. As part of Nucleo's business team, he understood that word of mouth recommendations were powerful!

He hovered by the table chatting happily with his date as SHEshell performed, his cheeks flushing green at the content of the song. How nice it had to be, having those quads filled. He was happy to have his dear moirail, Xavier, in his life but he couldn't help but wonder what it must be like to have a relationship like the one Xavier and his matesprit had. Curious eyes glanced towards Nucleo again. At some point tonight, he had to ask for a dan-

"Eeep! Oh, y-yes, thank you, Chiara!" Amonee snapped out of his daydream and plastered a flustered smile across his features. She teased them for being so close and he shook his head in embarrassment and tried to think of a good protest but she had already vanished into the crowd. Chiara was sharp, she must have caught on to his crush. Aaaahhhh, why did things have to be so overwhelming?

"She sure knows how to make an entrance, doesn't she?" He tried to relax again and played with the cup in his hands. "What a joker... I mean, we're just friends." It was so frustrating to say that! He wanted Nucleo to object but that was a selfish thought. Nucleo was still getting over his last crush, which had ended in a very quiet and somber way. Amonee couldn't rush him!

"You should try on one of those ties. I think you'd look really cute!" The jadeblood tried to think of ways to keep the conversation going. Normally it wasn't this hard to talk to each other but with the music and the lights and the way Nucleo looked in that suit... things were different.

Doutei

Micillia
brief mention

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:33 am
User Image Chiara Moteku

Chiara watched the yellowblood make quite an embarrassing shout out to Engrav and whatever drama was happening to him. What fun. That boy was just swimming in attention she was sure he didn't want. All the emotions, all the emotions she was for sure going to use against him later. Pushing his buttons would be easy as pie now. Chiara spotted the redblood Tevini, and a hungry smile spread over her face. She was feeling like rabbit tonight, and the redblood looked quite tasty in her dress.

Before she could go in for the hunt the purpleblood Cerpin kissed her on the cheek. Chiara dragged her eyes from the redblood and put her hands around Cerpin's neck, kissing him longer. "Lucky for you i did indeed come solo," She winked at him, "So my time after this party is completely-" She poked his chest with a finger and dragged it down. "Free."

Chiara smiled at Cerpin's mention of a dance battle. "Cerp, you know just how i like it." She surveyed the room, looking for opponents. "Tho, is there anyone here that could be even be a bit of a challenge?""

Yamashii

Doutei
Got my eyes on u

Buzzwulf
Mention

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:55 am
User Image Static Charge

Static was a little shocked by Scorpa's shutout, tho he had to admit she looked good on stage... that dress... The blueblood craned his neck this way and that, trying to find out who the girl was shouting about. He looked over the crowd before his eyes landed on someone familiar.

It was Mahmud!

Static smiled as he saw his boyfriend. He had a surprise for the brownblood, a promise ring. He wanted give it to his love, once he mustered the courage of course. He hoped it wasn't too much, just a promise that Mahmud was first in his life, that no matter how far the military would take him, he would always come back for the brownblood.

Then Mahmud kissed the other troll he was with.

It felt surreal, life at that moment. The blueblood felt hollow. He felt his digestive track and plumpbiscuit sink, down out of him and onto the floor. The ring in his pocket felt cold and meaningless. Just another reminder of how wrong he was about things. Static had been blind. He had obviously thought things were far more serious than they were. Mahmud was beautiful, the brownblood could definitely do better than Static. His feelings of pain turned to anger. Raijin was always angry, and Static was never allowed to be angry. Well, Raijin wasn't here now, and the blueblood could do what he wanted. With fire in his eyes, he looked at Scorpa. "Lets dance," He said, gritting his teeth in a smile. "And then lets battle."

Doutei

Skyli Peep
Mention

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:03 am

Deimos' eyes narrowed slightly as Emiola took her time to brace herself for her confrontation. Clearly, he'd done something and the other tealblood was uncomfortable bringing it up, but he didn't think he'd said anything awful enough to warrant what Emiola was doing. And... then she got the words out. Wait... was this about his comment on the uniform? A genuinely perplexed look appeared on his face. "What, the comment about his outfit?" He thought it over- replaying what he'd said in his head...

Oh. Maybe... okay. He supposed it did sound like he was trying to insult him. "I don't really get what you mean by that but okay. That wasn't the purpose..." He died down as Scorpa got on stage and started talking. Astra... didn't he know that name... Realization caused his eyes to widen a bit. Polair? He followed Emiola's gaze... Engrav too? And Buffel? "Wow... that's a ******** mess right there." He couldn't help the comment, it was out of his mouth before his filter could think twice about it.

Melancholies

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces