Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Hallowed Path [T/O] [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:19 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
While Hono went to explore one of the houses, but stopped having heard something coming, from where Servus stood slightly into the forest, he had a clear view down the steep slope to the creature the scream originated from. And it had its eyes on him. A fade more than likely, which meant it could sense him due to his...condition. Either that or the beast was attracted to the scent of the blood that had dried over the wounds he had sustained. Yellow eyes didn't leave the creature as he anticipated it coming after him. But he didn't want Hono to be in danger.

Two other figures, who could likely see him from where they were, ran up a staircase to the side of where the dog-like beast had stopped. He could guess it was chasing them before it got distracted. Releasing a long, slow breath that resulted in a plume of white steam, Servus pulled off the remains of the tattered gray robes he wore, leaving just the ragged slacks. What was likely alarming to Hono, if he could see the boy, was the purplish black arm at his side. It looked almost like it was made of a carapace, and one could have sworn they could see exposed muscle between the plates. Free to the air, several of the plates grew around his shoulder, almost like the pauldron of a set of armor, and his clawlike fingers extended into blades. Crouching slightly, he took on a simple stance before moving slowly down the slope and to the side, to draw the beast away from his charge.

BlackFruity
Lanfaer
HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:34 pm
User Image
                                      tab Shea Fal'nevan
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx What is this [ someday? ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab And frozen in the footstebs untaken. we stand side bh side. What is it really, but a tomorrow or today?
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab And frozen in the footsteps untaken, we stand side by side.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[x] I overtook Jean going up the stairs more accidentally than anything, climbing up the steep staircase with some amount of grace provided by the animal I was half made of. It was still exhausting but fight or flight was active, and I didn't have any intention of standing and fighting. Jean wasn't quite so lucky, as I caught sight of him trip and nearly fall out of the corner of my eye. Scrambling up another step, I paused to make sure he was okay, but he had made his recovery and was continuing up.

However he seemed to have noticed something I hadn't, since, well, I hadn't been too keen on observing our surroundings. Two figures stood some ways off on one of the many platforms of buildings that seemed to make up this place. One disappeared into a house but the other seemed to be watching the dog thing below, which had yet to move, its gaze still locked on the distant figure. What was so interesting abut them that it had forgotten about us?

Not that I wasn't appreciative of the opening to escape. Quite the opposite actually. Where Jean saw trouble, I saw survival. If who or whatever that was couldn't handle itself I couldn't imagine it would just keep standing there. So they would probably be fine... right?

...And now I was worrying. But what did I expect to be able to do? I could barely wield a sword correctly, and had no access to yuunin, or chakra, or whatever they called their magic here. Clenching my jaw, my hands curling into fist at my side, I resisted the urge to help and followed after Jean once more, staying behind him this time to make sure he didn't fall. Although I'm not sure what I planned to do in that situation either, given he was quite a bit larger than I was.

Still the top of the stairs came eventually, and I had to stop to catch my breath. I was sure my companion needed it too, and the dog-bear hadn't followed us so I was pretty sure we'd gotten away for the moment. Placing my hands on my knees, I took several deep breaths, forcing myself to steady and took a quick look aro--

I recognized that voice. I turned my gaze to the mole man, who sat on a bench a little ahead of them. However, he wasn't talking to the two of us. Another person was making their way down the steps carrying a bundle and what looked like a female figure. She had...blue skin? Not the strangest thing I'd seen but certainly unusual. The young man himself had dark hair and looked to be in his mid teens. Given his bare arms and reddened skin the coat wrapped around the girl must have been his, and he must have been freezing. Not to mention a slightly uneven gait suggested he may have been injured.

Drawing in another deep breath, I jogged forward to meet him and the mole man, glancing over my shoulder briefly to see if Jean would follow. "I-I'm not so sure it's safe back there," I warned to draw attention in case they hadn't seen me yet. "There was a dog monster thing follow us but I think it got distracted."

tab .CHAKRA : 100 / 100 .STAMINA : 100 / 100 .STATUS : None
                                      tab .EXP : 500 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .THOUGHTS : I think we got away...
                                      ▀▀▀Suddenly I'm running slowly. Suddenly it all goes dark.

HeadlessKoko
                                      Lanfaer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image________________________________________Jean Coppelio Gogh
XXXX Male • Medium • 5'8" • 131 lbs
                                                                  "Holy!" he stammered as he cringed at the sight of the wriggling mole. Jean nearly had a damn heart attack when he caught sight of the mole man right after he'd finally scaled the steps of hell. He was too tired to protest much else, though, and hung out in the back, observing while Shea did the chit chatting.

Well, it seemed that this time, he did have some luck with his companions. Of the two that appeared to have been discussing with the merchant, neither had antlers or tentacles. A definite plus. The male looked average and the girl in his arms... Jean couldn't see most of her, but from what he could see, she appeared to be a beauty. He straightened a little as he made this judgement, head tilting a little to get a better look in this new person of interest. Was he finally going to be able to see some of that beauty he lived for in this frozen wasteland?

Then again, as bad as Jean was, evidently to the point that appearances were the first thing on his mind even when he had just been chased by a bear from behind and was faced with injuries and shabbily dressed individuals from the first, he wasn't heartless. Well, no, he sort of was, but he wasn't going to have long sought after allies die on him if he could help it. Especially not when the ally didn't have antlers. Besides, as a crafter, leaving someone to die from the cold left a bad taste in his mouth.

Jean did some rummaging, and before long, he popped out a large length of thick fabric. It was an unmodified rectangle, but it would do for warmth as a very shoddy cloak. Granted, shoddy only because it wouldn't look good. "Here," Jean offered the bolt of fabric to the black-haired man, walking up to him to stand besides Shea, "Use this as a blanket for now. As my..." Hm... How should Jean address Shea? "As the deer said, we left a beast just behind us, and who knows what happened to distract it. Here and now might not be the best time to trade. Though..." Jean hesitated. He didn't want to deal with any more trouble. He certainly didn't want to deal with the mole anymore, but the mole had been a good man thus far. He could respect that character. "Kokoro, you called yourself? I apologize for interrupting your business, but allow me to be rude for a bit longer. You said there would be others like us in this area... Shea and I met a girl child, and now we've met these two. Could you tell us if there are more people that we are to gather with?".

(OOC: Still need to figure out training posts for sealing shenans.)

Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • What was appropriate animal handling was apparently not checking an animal gender with her fingers. Mi-jin wouldn’t know until her fingers dance in between the Kumiho’s legs. Pulling her hand back as the fox stood and backed itself against the wall. Confused about her own wrongdoings, Mi-jin places the hand close to her face. Sniff it and gave her fingers a lick before standing back on her legs. It didn’t taste like the yellow snow at all. “waa ,,Did I surprised you Kumiho?” Mi-jin asked as she reached for the back kitchen door. Opening the door once again and she was faced with the dark wilderness. The chill hitting her face, but she no longer quivered from the cold like before.

Mi-jin stopped at the sound of Kumiho whining. “What is it Kumiho?” Mi-jin asked. Noticing that it was staring beyond her, it did worry her. She didn’t want to meet that beast that spoke lies. “I don’t want to meet that monster again either Kumiho, but we got the light guiding our steps. We should trust that we are safe, but the moon only guides our hand.” Mi-jin went back inside. Pulling down the curtains from the living room and breaking a chair. Tying a strip of curtain around a chair leg, she dips it into the purple flames to make a torch. “,,,With this, we see our path much clearer.”

User ImageLocation: inside the Frozen home

Company: Kumiho( the fox) Enemies: None
                    Equip: Torch

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket
                    •bedroll
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30)
                    •10 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30)
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:15 am
User Image

㊣ Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                      Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

"This new world is a dangerous one"

███████

xxxKinzoki had traveled for sometime before he had reached the outskirts of a war torn town. Still he had yet to see any what he would call natural life inbetween here and the previous ruins. He was startin to lose hope that he would ever find another person, that was until he zoomed in to scout the town. It was dark now but he had better low light vision then most and as he was scanning the buildinga in the center he caught movement and saw whag appeared to be a human figure, any details impossible to make out without better light. Then the figure was gone, though he swore he could see hints of violet light spark up in the building.

His options at this point were being hard pressed and he felt rather exposed out in the open like this. Not all of his chakra had recovered but he had enough left to put it to use. With another body flicker he'd reappear on the side of the house that he had spotted movement from. Gently but loud enough to hopefully be heard by the occupants inside he tapped his metal knuckles against the door and waited for a response, his black and yellow eyes emitting a dull glow as they scanned the area around him for danger.

ooc ;;

███████

"Can I trust you to make it safer?"
                                      So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                      It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 70/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;; Body Flicker
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Royal Taorito

the girl one

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • She wasn’t expecting a knock on the door and Mi-jin froze in her place. She wasn’t expecting anyone, but this wasn’t her home either. Gripping her torch, Mi-jin glance to kumiho. Searching the fox blue eyes for answers and found only a blank stare. If Kumiho was trying to tell her not to open the door, Mi-jin couldn’t understand her. Kumiho couldn’t speak, because she was a fox. Mi-jin approached the door cautiously, whoever was on the other side at least know manners if they choose to knock instead of barging in. That was the only comfort that Mi-jin small mind could come up with as she gripped the doorknob with her other hand. A small twist of her wrist and she was able to pull the door open to a crack. The light from the torch would only illuminate her pale face and the hood of her coat. Only her silver bangs gave away her hair color to the stranger.

The stranger was metal.

At least his arms were and Mi-jin kept a firm grip on the door as she tries to study this … whoever this was. It was obvious she wasn’t going to open the door any more than she has already, “yes? Waa, do you want?” Mi-jin questioned and her voice took a higher pitched than normal. The stranger's eyes were glowing and so was something in the middle of his chest. Who was he?

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Metal Stranger Enemies: None

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket
                    •bedroll
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image

███████

xxxOnly when he heard a high pitched voice did Kinzoki tear away his gaze from the rest of the buildings, seeing what little he could of her. She seemed rather young and innocent enough, not demonic or small like the other things he had seen. Still he couldn't be to careful....though as he thought this he realized his own appearance. Within his compound there wasn't any reason to feel out of place but he knew he looked far from human for many different reasons.

Relaxing his body he pried himself free of the wall so she could get a better look at him, arms at his side. He was visibly unarmed, minus the very metal arms he sported of course, and even pulled back his hood so she could get a better view of his face.

"It's a....long story, but I just woke up out of one of those crystals. I don't even know if you know what I'm talking about if I'm honest but I've been avoiding talking to the other.....things, I've been seeing. I mean no harm, all I am looking for is answers at this point"

Really he had no idea where to even BEGIN. There were to many questions and unknown variables that it would be impossible to even hazard a guess. The buildings and how the world was SEEMED familiar, yet also drastically changed. He knew he had been in stasis for some time but just how long that was would be completely unknown. Now that he was seeing more and more abandoned ruins however the sinking feeling in his what would normally be stomach didn't stop growing.

ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      Chakra 100/100 █ Stamina 100/100
                                      Activation's / Jutsu Used ;;
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • Mi-jin didn’t see any noticeable weapon like a hilt of a sword and he didn’t seem like he was going to attack her right away. She was aware that there was another way this metal stranger's could hurt her, but Mi-jin held hope that he was a lost soul searching for answers in this cold snow drench land. She was so far from home and her only comfort so far has been the Kumiho and the moon. The moon that has to brighten the night sky and reminded her that even if she was lost in an unfamiliar land, her local moon can be a source she could grasp onto.

The metal stranger spoke and Mi-jin wasn’t sure what she expected, but she was glad she could understand him. They have something in common! A knowing look crosses her expression as she understood what this person was speaking of. She overlooked what he said about ‘other things’ and focus on the fact that he came out of a crystal too. How many more people have the Moon saved beside herself and Kumiho? Mi-jin didn’t question her decision as she opens the door so she was no longer hiding. He said he wasn’t going to hurt her and Mi-jin didn’t have any reason to not trust him.

“I came out of one of those crystal thingies too. The moon choose us and protect us.” Mi-jin answered with her version of honesty. The metal stranger was taller than she was, but she could see the obvious human feature like his blond hair and if it wasn’t for his eyes his face would have fooled her. The stranger was taller than she and Mi-jin would have to stand on the tip of her toes to see eye to eye with him.

Mi-jin reached out with a finger and pressed a finger against the cold surface of the metal person arm. It was a gentle touch as she wasn’t sure what she expected to feel, but it did feel smooth. She was curious but pulled her hand back as she looked into the metal stranger face. Hoping she didn’t upset him and she grips her torch just in case. “The moon has a reason for saving us, It knows all the answer.” Mi-jin voice was laced with devoted passion. “waa, if you are looking for answers from the moon. You just have to pray for them!” Finally, she smiles, it was kind and naive. A type of innocent that doesn’t match the broken down home or the blue blood on her hands.

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Metal Stranger Enemies: None

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket
                    •bedroll
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image

███████

xxxThere wasn't any reaction to his metal arms being touched, it was actually something he was kind of used to. A lot of the smaller children of his village had done the same thing when they first saw him, it was in human nature to inspect the unknown. What she said didn't register a response in his face, his cold eyes analyzing her for a few moments. The innocence was there, a strange sight in a world that seemed so turbulent. It was belief in something greater than herself. It didn't seem to be a coping mechanism either.

Now Kinzoki's own society was entirely based on hard science. Much of the shinobi always seemed to revolve around legends or religions, faith being a thing one could find on every corner at least once in a village. However his own people took a more literal and straight forward approach to things. Learning about nature, how it functioned, and finding the hard answers as to WHY it did. Kinzoki wasn't completely alien to the concept of why religion existed but to say he had any real connection with it would be false.

Here however much as the moon had given this girl a purpose he felt as though he had been given one himself. That was of course if she was as innocent as she seemed. That innocence and belief would need protection from a harsh world like this.

Finally a slight but soft smile would break his neutral expression.

"I do not have prayer to offer the moon but I do have a body to protect it's followers. My name is Kinzoki Buki. Are you all alone here miss?"

ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • Mi-jin upbringing had not prepared her for this and so she was unsure what to do in this predicament. It made her feel super important, like a princess, but Mi-jin can recall a voice reminding her that she was just a normal girl. A de-aged girl, but still a normal one. Emotions conflicted visible across her face and Mi-jin debated on what was The right choice. She notices Kinzoki smile and it eases her doubts.

“The moon has a role for us to fill. It up to us to discover it what our role is.” Mi-jin felt like this was the best answer she could come up with. She wasn’t sure of what her role in this new land would be. She shook her head to tell him that she was not alone for two reasons. One being that Kumiho had been just out of sight and two, her local moon was just above him.

“Buki-Oppa, m'name is Mon Mi-jin.” Turning her body so the light can reveal the uncommonly large white fox. “This is my foxy companion Kumiho! She doesn’t like being touched between her legs. So be careful.” Mi-jin pointed out as if this was not common knowledge. “She was attacked by a monster and the moon saved her, by having our path cross.” the feeling of having the moon return Kumiho back to life was a moment that Mi-jin will be praying for the rest of her life.

A spiritual journey has not been part of Mi-jin planned when she woke up here. Yet, she couldn’t go against what the moon was carefully planned out for her. A knight and a companion? This was not how Mi-jin expected her journey began when she fell out of her crystal. “Waa~ Are you cold Buki-oppa?” Mi-jin asked as she finally noticed that he was not wearing a coat like herself and it was freezing outside. “I don’t have any food to give you.”

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-Oppa Enemies: None

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket
                    •bedroll
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image

███████

xxxInnocent was definitely the right choice of words to describe this one. That didn't bother Kinzoki however in the slightest, he actually found it rather endearing if anything. When she mentioned the cold however he did finally notice a SLIGHT chill, though it was more on the air he was inhaling in more then anything. Unzipping the front of his hoodie he would reveal his full metal chest, vents on the top of where his pectorals would normally be glowing with a yellow light, and tapped against the metal lightly. He'd also tap on his thigh which would produce a similar metallic clang as he did so, giving the girl a wink.

"I'm more metal than man at this point so the cold doesn't really bother me. Though I am still technically human, as I have a heart lungs brains and a few other organs left. However I don't require food, just rest like anyone else. Most of my resources just come from the ambient chakra in the air that gets absorbed and used as fuel for my generator"

The explanation he gave was simplified but hopefully would register clearly enough. It was at this point that he realized they were standing out in the open in a possibly hostile environment, one that might have housed monsters from the sounds of it. His eyes darted back to the area around them cautiously.

"We should head inside this house again unless you were planning to try to leave, we shouldn't be spotted if there is still danger here"

ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:44 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • Mi-jin smile froze and her eyes grew bigger as Buki began to unzip his hoodie. She drops her torch as she covers her eyes with both hands. It was fortunate that the torch landed in the snow and not on her foot. “Waaa waat are you doin?” Mi-jin embarrassedly squeaks out. “There plenty of room in the house to undress not out in the cold!” Mi-jin looked away with one hand out to stop Buki from further undressing. When she heard the clink of metal, Mi-jin eyes peek at the stranger in front of her. Mi-jin expected to see flesh color skin, but instead saw the same metal armor that went down below to his thigh. A reddish blush stains her cheeks as she did not need her thought to wander that far. The wink did not help and she slowly lowered her hands, but she was still flustered.

She listens to him and piece together what she could understand. Well, at least she doesn’t have to feel troubled about not providing food for her newest companion. Feeding Kumiho and herself would be hard enough, but Mi-jin didn’t mind feeding Buki too if he could eat with them. Mi-jin couldn’t imagine not being able to eat and while she absolutely hates this cold weather. The feel of snow in her hands was a nice comparison to the hot sand from her homeland. Mi-jin wonders how long Buki was made of metal or was he always made of metal. She didn’t voice these questions, they can come later and if she has the chance she’ll ask him then.

Oh, they have been talking calmly that Mi-jin forgot that the Kumiho was not happy about leaving like she was. Conflicted on whether or not she should leave this house or wait it out to the morning. “Okay, Kumiho didn’t seem like she wanted to leave tonight.” Mi-jin took a step back so that Buki could enter the broken down home. The changes in temperature should be apparent by the fire. Mi-jin walked toward the broken chair to place them closer to the fire as she was unsure how long the grass will stay lit.

“Make yourself at home Buki-oppa.” Mi-jin offered as she set her backpack down. Digging through it content to find what she was looking for.

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa Enemies: None
                    Equip: none

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket
                    •bedroll
                    •Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image

███████

xxxIt took far to long to realize why Mon acted the way she did, his brain not even processing why she was covering here eyes. When it did however if he had any blood vessels left in his cheeks they would have been red, but instead the best he could muster was an embarrassed expression. That quickly passed though when she said they weren't leaving tonight. Good, that means we can travel when the lights better Kinzoki thought as he entered into the house, carefully shutting the door behind him.

Seeing an all of the abandoned homes did still beg the question, what the hell happened to the world. A question he doubt could be answered by anyone right now, so at the very least he could settle for company. It seemed she had some supplies of her own which were good though it made Kinzoki realize all he had himself was literally the clothes on his back and his cybernetic. Maybe there was some....thing in this world that was a merchant and not out to eat people.

"Mon you said you came out of a crystal to. Do you remember before that? All I can remember is going to sleep in one of the military areas of my village and then waking up here. It had already been quite some time since the crystals had sprouted up but we still didn't know why or how" Kinzoki said, voice a bit lost in thought.

"It's kind of funny though. One of the hopes the scientists had for me was that because I have so many augmentations to my body that whatever was happening wouldn't work on me. Seems they were wrong"

ooc ;;

███████

Shinobi Informationxxxx
                                      1st ;
                                      2nd ;
                                      3rd ;
                                      Status Effects ; None

Profile Link
                                      Unique State ; Cyborg
                                      Power State ; Full
                                      Class ; None
                                      Affiliation ; None
                                      Status ; Healthy

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
All I'm seeing is grey, and all I know is I've been dragged down again.
D - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I won't linger no more, I've been too long in my storm. I'll rise up and embrace the silence, and let peace find me again.

[x] Somehow I forced myself to keep going. I was thankful for how light Fiorzia was but after a while even she became heavy. But my guard immediately rose at the sight of other figures on my journey down the mountain. The first of them was a strange man with eyes like coals, which was more offsetting than anything else about him. Beside him was a rather large cart, containing objects that were... somehow multiple items at the same time. Or at the very least shifting between different items. I didn't want to think too much on it. He offered to sell supplies, and asked that I put the sylph down, but after everything I'd gone through in one day I wasn't about to trust some stranger I wasn't sure was even human.

It got only more confusing after that. A smaller boy, medium skinned and blond haired, sprinted up the stairs, slowing to a halt once he was on fairly flat ground. But what was most odd about him was the fact that a pair of antlers stuck out from the sides of his head. From where I stood, I couldn't tell if they were actually attached or just for decoration. To be honest either option seemed viable at this point, and I learned better than to question things I saw a long time ago. Another male, closer to my age but slimmer, with white hair followed after the boy, who had proceeded to speak with the merchant figure. The second stranger on the other hand approached me.

Because I was already on edge, I couldn't stop myself from taking a step back out of caution. But it was small enough, and he was rummaging around in his bag, that I didn't think he noticed. From the satchel he pulled a bolt of fabric, fairly thick by the looks of it, and it could provide a bit of warmth. Which to be honest is probably what I needed more than anything at that moment. Food and sleep were secondary, although close behind. Grateful, I finally relaxed a bit, and shifted Fiorzia so I could take the temporary blanket. "Thanks..." With the fabric in hand, I carefully set her down on one of the benches, brushing as much snow from it as I could. Wrapping the blanket around me I turned back to face the strangers.

I had only half listened to what the 'deer', as the other boy called him, who mentioned there was some sort of monster behind them. Oh joy, something else to fight. Why were we standing there then? I turned a wary gaze to the staircase. But, according to them, it seemed that it had been distracted by something else.

Before I got the chance to address the merchant, the second male spoke up again. He mentioned others in the area, and asked if there were others. I waited briefly for an answer, not really able to think much but processing everything to the best of my ability, before speaking up myself. "I could use some food, but I don't really have anything to trade or sell. Plus I don't think you can help me much with a safe place to sleep." I glanced back the way I'd come. "It seems like there's another fade around every corner."

I've stopped running, I'm not hurting. I have my mind made up.

Counter | 29 / 200

Active Effects:
• 'Old' Injuries [ 9/20 ]
Physical speed is reduced by a half [.5] rank due to pain in left shoulder and hip from injuries carried over before age reversal.
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
Save the sylphs
Rest
• Find somewhere safe

Items of Note:
• Strange Katana

Lanfaer
HeadlessKoko

tab .CHAKRA : 250 / 250 .STAMINA : 280 / 315 (+15) .TRANCE : 10 / 10
                                          tab .EXP : 975 [+400] .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Declining .INJURIES : Shoulder & Hip Pain, Bruised Ribs .STATUS : None

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • There was so much stuff to push aside as Mi-jin searched for what she was looking for. First was the bedroll that she picks up and began to unravel. Smoothing out its surface and giving it a couple of pats down in case there were any bugs sleeping inside. Next was the blanket, It was folded at the very bottom and she carefully pulled it aside after moving a few things around in her bag. Mi-jin turned to Buki as he asked her about the crystal and a bit about her time before the crystal. A look of concentration as she tries to recall as much as she could of her time before the crystal.

Mi-jin remembers her village, a small, poor village on the outskirt of Sunakagure. Her family and her simple life, she didn’t have much growing up. “Before the crystal? I was leaving my village and fell asleep. When I woke up, I was far from home.” Mi-jin voice sounded lost. Her memory before the crystal was a hazed and she couldn’t remember why she was leaving her village in the first place. “waa... I told you, the moon has saved us! We should just be grateful that we were chosen.” Believing in the moon gave her a peace of mind and her voice sounded a lot surer than when she spoke about her past. “Which village where you from? I never saw anyone like you before? So shiny,,,you’re like the full moon!”

Augmentation? Scientist? A brief look of confusion crossed Mi-jin face. ‘waa~Buki-oppa sure like to say a lot of complicated stuff.’ Mi-jin unfolded the blanket and approach Buki, lifting up the blanket as she wrapped it around his shoulders. “Warm?” Mi-jin asked, despite his earlier statement that he didn’t need warmth, but everyone needed comfort! “I just woke up only a few hours ago, Buki-oppa. The moon provided me this supply bag and so my journey begins!”

Company: Kumiho( the fox), Buki-oppa Enemies: None
                    Equip: none

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket
                    •bedroll
                    •Mess kit