Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Borrowed Brush (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 5 Total: 13 (3-18)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:31 pm
Psykgi Mentha

"Well, if you do hold lessons, let me know! I'd be super interested in signing up!" Psykgi said.

-

"I'd love to buy it... hang on!" she got out her purse, "I mean, it's exactly my size, it's perfect. It's so hard to find perfection a second time, you know?" she laughed lightly. "It can go towards starting up classes, haha!"

"Okay! Hi, Serima! My name is Psykgi Mentha, nice to meet you!" There - that introduction out of the way, "Well, yes, of course. It's really busy this year, and there's always some schedule fallout as the city recovers." Odd wording. She winced inwardly at the implications of explosions, but hey, that was what Bloodfest was like to Civisect - an explosion of fun. There was always a recovery period, for both the city and the trolls in it. "But I'll see you at the rehab center anyway, and we can figure it out then!"

quite uneventful

unaru

-

Psykgi couldn't help but return to the booth. There was something about being pampered by two lovely women, or just being pampered in general that she couldn't fault.

Subjecting herself to the experienced hands of the ladies, she soon found herself looking as coquettish as a wiggler who is cute, knows they're cute, and has just stolen the last cookie.

And also super classy. A little too classy for her tastes this time around. Too much combing in her hair, too much straight-lace for her playful spirit.

"Mm, the first formal wear outfit is still perfection." she said, admiring it retroactively. It had been formal and just playful enough for her tastes without being inappropriate. Tasteful, but bold.

Eh, well. She had the outfit. She could wear it whenever she wanted now.

Quote:

3 - Cute
5 - Formal
5 - Classy

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1 Total: 3 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:09 pm

Quote:

glamorous
clubwear
smoky

Despite the weirdness with the beach attire event, Deimos returned to the Borrowed Brush to see what they'd come up with this time. This was, by far, the most put together outfit that he'd been put into, but it definitely wasn't his style.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Sami-Fire rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4 Total: 15 (3-18)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Dairah wanted to visit the makeover booth at least once more before Bloodfest came to an end. There were so many combinations to try! So she went up for another go...

Retro... formal... colorful? What the heck? Totally didn't gel.  
Green Minuet rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 6 Total: 12 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm
Autumn back to look glamorous. Cute, casual, striking!  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GRATS TO ALL YOU BABES BUT ESPECIALLY NEP AS OUR FIRST FULL MATCHER!!!

nepsah
FIRST WINNER!! TIX + You get to keep your outfit!! BECAUSE YOU LOOK RAD!! (Even if you don't like it!!)

DraconicFeline
TIX!

Green Minuet
TIX!

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 2 Total: 12 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:42 am

Quote:

formfitting
chic
kesha fabo-esque

Deimos was.... very not cool. With this look. He was going to rinse his face off as soon as his could and... go back to comfortable clothes. Colorful makeup and whatever this style was definitely didn't suit him.

{deimos done hate on the keisha fabo....}

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Micillia rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 3 Total: 11 (3-18)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:37 pm
Static
sleek
casual
classy  
Micillia rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:38 pm
Static
"Shante, you stay! You SLAY." Serima keeps chanting "Shante" while Bellen hollers at you to "Wooork it!" You owned that runway.

Static grinned as the complements came. It was hard to pull off anything that was casual and yet classy. Classy always made him think a nice silk suite, and a good looking blouse.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FINAL TICKET DISTRIBUTION FOR BLOODFEST 2017! YOU'VE ALL BEEN WONDERFUL, THANKS SO MUCH FOR DROPPING BY TO GET A (hopefully) FABULOUS MAKEOVER!!!

The booth will remain open for RP from here until the Boardwalk closes!

nepsah
Last

Micillia
Tickets!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:11 pm
We decided to take rolling off site for the art raffle. Since Gaia seems to have taken a shining to the very last number in most RNG rolls.

So the winner for my makeover piece is:
User Image
nepash!!!

I will draw whichever of your trolls (since both of yours participated) in any makeover outfit you'd like! (You are not restricted to the specific makeovers you rolled). Please contact me either through PMs or privately on Discord to discuss specifics!

nepash

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:21 pm
heya! yeah, gaia is a tool so hello here is my winner!
User Image
purplerosesbeauty

please im me privately on discord with a ref of an outfit you'd like me to draw gnash or poe in! i might get to it this weekend or next, as im a little busy this coming week with college stuff. but spring break, yay!!

thank you all for playing!! feel free to approach vrem/rianon throughout the rest of the time the booths are open!! <3

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff