Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Starlight Talent Agency (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:24 pm
      guess who: it's zindel, in the flesh, waha
      i still have not looked at any of the prompts bc i forgot to pick a thing before i rolled, sorry
      zin is definitely a closet theater nerd, he's goin with theatrical
      eyy, as luck would have it, zin got 3 x 2 = 6 points!! cool cool cool
      ill fill out in the morning, feeling real down 2nite

Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:46 pm
forgot to pick a thing so here we GO  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:09 am
Ticket time!

You guys are going easy on me. Only three ticket qualifiers tonight.

saihen

nepsah

purplerosesbeauty

Now featuring: Odette! Again!  
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 am
Psykgi Mentha

Oh scuttling scuttergogs, it was her! Psykgi nearly melted in squealing awe at the sight of who was behind the judges booth today. Odette Cygnet! Odette-freaking-Cygnet! The Redblood who soared into everyone's hearts, gorgeous and stylish and AMAZING!

How could she get on the stage and sing now, in front of someone so illustrious and cool?! Well, it helped that she'd gotten on the stage before realizing it. There was only one thing for Psy to do - sing for Odette.

So she gave it a try, putting every bit of her nervous, inspired, un-channelled energy into her show. By gog, she gave it her best. When told she had a lot of potential... Psykgi wanted to cry with joy. She may well have been.

"Oh gosh, oh gosh! Thank you! I'm soooo honored!" Psykgi gushed, "You're such an inspiration! Wow!" Of course, the ironic part was that Odette was playing the part of one of her former redblood role models, Schrad, and of course Psykgi had witnessed the truth about her death, but that just made it better! A better role model, something to aspire to. Psykgi was not a singer, a dancer, or a performer really, but she could be more than an invisible lowblood. She could accomplish her dreams, becuase wow, gosh, ODETTE.

"Gosh, I know you must get this all the time, but..." her eyes were wide, honest, hopeful. "Could I get your autograph?"

Quote:
Arte Pop!
+1 point

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:53 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Despite her withdrawal, Autumn could not resist returning to the booth when she saw Odette on the judge's panel again. The redblood had won her adoration completely after their interaction four nights prior. Autumn fluttered over, not to the stage, but to the judge's table.

“Good evening, Odette~!” she greeted warmly. She stood up straight and clasped her hands in front of her. “I was wondering if I could sit with you tonight?”

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:21 pm
STYLE THEATRICAL

She knew it was coming, she knew her vocal chords were exhausted by the end of the week and even with the care she took, her voice was more or less gone. All she could do when the music started was squeak, cough and squawk. Needless to say she stopped well before the song was over, she just couldn't do it tonight. It was a good thing she thought to bring her cane because she was not going to be able to get around very well without her voice.

"Ha... sorry..." she said quietly as she approached the judges table
"I guess I over did it.... this week" she said with a very whispery laugh and then stuck her tongue out before smiling. Other than her throat being raw as hell, she was feeling fine and even peppy. when she finally got to the judges table she almost ran into someone already there, if it wasn't for her feeling the very gently scrape of wings she probably would have collided into autumn. She cursed herself silently, that could have hurt someone.

"Woaw, sorry about that, i can't see very well," she apologized and reached to touch whoever it was that she had almost run into.

Green Minuet

Kimbley Kitty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
quiet delegation rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:00 pm
Style: Familiar

Hopped up on a steady diet of caffeine and sugar from the day's events, Kaldru probably shouldn't have attempted to get on stage and sing. However, that thought would have required the judgement typically associated with a calm and sane mind, which also happened to be something that the little blueblood completely and entirely lacked right then. He practically sprinted up to the booth, eyes wide and wild as he jumped up and down excitedly.

What was an attempt at singing an old favorite ended up being more of a banshee-like wail, and what might have been called dancing was more of a jittery and garbled skitter around the stage. He didn't even wait for judgement, instead leaping off the stage with a high pitched screech of energy before bolting off to wherever his tiny legs might take him.

At least he had energy ... ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:15 am
Tickets time! Once again, only three candidates.

quiet delegation

saihen

DraconicFeline

The final night, and thus the final chance to prove yourselves to the unflappable Aandes!  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:25 pm
Wallas Ziegel

Style: Theatrical

Score: 5 x2 style bonus = 10!

Wallas wanted to cap his Bloodfest experience off with the ultimate test of confidence and courage: karaoke. Supposedly, there were some real bigwigs running the karaoke booth. For a moment, he entertained an idle fantasy of being "discovered" and making it big, but he brushed it away. He couldn't forget his station in life, even with his newfound inner strength. As he picked his song, he decided that he would try to put some of his own flavor on it, but not too much. Here went nothing...

He put his all into the performance, to the point that he nearly slipped into a trance. When the song was over, he was stunned by the sound of applause! He had no idea how he did it, but apparently he did pretty darn well! The crowd loved him? Really? The crowd was actually impressed enough by a redblood to stick around? Wow. How did he never know he was capable of making such an impact?  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:44 pm
STyle: familiar

"Oh," Calida laughed at the judges comment. She didn't sing quite as good this time, but she really wasn't here for singing anyway. She gave Aandes a wide smile. "I wouldn't dream of it, I like my job a lot," she said as she placed her hands behind her back. "I came here to sing some more since I haven't had a chance all week, but I didn't do too well, that's okay though," She looked Aandes over really quickly, he was probably one of the prettiest trolls she'd ever seen. "I've been meaning to tell you that you're really pretty!" she exclaimed with explosive enthusiasm.

"I really love your hair! It's so pretty and it looks so flowy! I've been waiting for my hair to grow back for a long time so that I could do strips too," She could probably get that done anyway, but it would be more cost effective to just let her hair grow out and get it done then rather than have to go back when it's longer. "But, My hair is still too short for that, so... I think I'll wait," she said as she brought a hand to play with the short curls that framed her chubby face.

Sypon

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm
Style: Familiar

Dillys stared at the talent agency with an uncertain look on his face. Singing wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but what would it really hurt to try? Giving it some amount of consideration, he waited for his chance after putting in a request. He didn't know a lot of songs, Connie always seemed to have a tune or 5 in mind so maybe picking one of the ones she often hummed along to couldn't hurt?

Choosing one of his favorite songs from his early wiggler days he cleared his throat before beginning. By the time the small boy was done, he wasn't entirely sure what the judge thought. In fact the higherblood didn't even address him directly as he got up to go get another soda refill. Frowning slightly he worried at his bottom lip in consideration. No comment was better than hearing negative feedback he supposed? Shrugging the redblood gathered his lusus up after glancing briefly at the various celebrity endorsed swag. Dillys wasn't familiar with the depiction, but they seemed nice for what it was worth. He figured as much at least.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:52 pm
Last tickets of the 'fest! Thanks for playing, everyone!

Sami-Fire

saihen

Hobo Pixi

RP is welcome at the booth until April 23rd!  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:46 pm
Aandes did a bit of a double take, blinking quickly with surprise. The brightly hued, forward child brushed off the commentary and blurted out… A compliment? Color him delighted – or at least tickled.

He couldn’t help but feel some fondness for the small troll right away. Granted, paying him respect was an easy way to win him over, but doing it so openly and childishly was utterly charming. Genuine. Fabulous.

“Why thank you, sweetheart!” Aandes cooed. He lit up and gave her a little wave with a hand. “Make sure you consult a hairdresser. Troll hair can be so nasty to tame! Please treat yourself well.” He blew her a kiss.

saihen
User Image

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas