Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Lightseekers (closed; rp open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 6 Total: 18 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:28 pm
      △ Kerras Farron

Holding 1's.

Doing my fills tonight, when I get home from work. ;A;

Score: 2

“”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:41 pm
Sypon
B-W-C-B
(sorry for double quote! wrote a wrong letter!)

Garand just didn't have the energy to try the night's field study, though it was the kind of thing that was definitely right up his alley. He probably should have done it anyway, just for the experience, but nothing seemed to be going quite right after his complete and utter loss at the laser tag booth. Down but refusing to admit he was moping (although Pan seemed to be going to great lengths to point out that he was in fact and wouldn't he feel so much better if he stopped and listened to this great story about-), he trudged over to Loulah's section and found his power converter. Soon enough he was so absorbed in the tech that everything else faded.  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 am
saihen
Azrael gets a ticket! Great shelter!

Micillia
Chiara gets a ticket!
Code: 2 perfect, 2 correct!

The Captain frowned. "We've got the intel of a baby seer, so my guess is as good as yours. Seems like our damn government doesn't have a clue what's going on either. Sounds like some kinda inside job or a rebel thing. What a shitshow. All we could do was try to avoid as much damage as possible - we want to get back into space as much as the next troll."

Skyli Peep
Mahmud gets a ticket!

Rouxez handed Mahmud his ticket with a raised eyebrow. On one hand, he was beating himself up. On the other, this was building character. She shrugged inwardly. She wasn't his lusus.

KitsuneAura
4 perfect! Congratulations! Count up your attempts and get back to me! You're welcome to try another power converter before booths end if you'd like!

Green Minuet
4 perfect! Congratulations! Count up your attempts and get back to me! You're welcome to try another power converter before booths end if you'd like!

Kerras and Garand's power converters unlocked with a steamy click. Loulah cheered. "Hey, that's the stuff! Good work, you two. I'll take those and hook them up. You're welcome to try another one if you like."

the booth is now reset!

penemueIntuition rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 6, 3, 3, 4 Total: 21 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 am
        3 3s

Today was the day. Today, he would make something that would truly knock Rouxez' socks off! Mahmud was practically beaming when he hopped into the booth, taking a seat to learn more techniques. Soon after though, he began to realize... hey... this teaching style? Wasn't working for him. Just like yesterday, he couldn't keep up with his lessons, couldn't write down the notes in time. By the end of it all it was a mess, and he began to panic. What kind of structure could he build from... from THIS?

Desert shelter. Had to go desert shelter again. Today would be better though. He just knew it! After all, if there was anyone who was an expert on desert building it would be him. He did it like, all the time...

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
penemueIntuition rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 5 Total: 9 (3-18)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 am
        ... so why couldn't he find any inspiration?

His structure so far was an awful lot like yesterday's. Same guards, same structural foundation... really, it was the exact replica of the day before. What the ever loving hell! Giving a deep sigh, Mahmud rubbed his chin and stared it up and down. It was properly weighted to prevent being uprooted, There was places to check for daywalkers that was also strong enough to withstand desert winds and sandstorms. He had water storage set, recooperacoon setup, food storage... it caught shade. what was missing?

Clearly it bothered him, because there Mahmud went itching at his arms again. Leaning in as if it'd bring him closer to a solution, he made circles around his rather plain structure in order to assess. Nothing. He couldn't think of anything and it killed him.

Reach for the Stars 3/19

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
penemueIntuition rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:47 am
        Once Rouxez came around to Mahmud's shelter, he was looking rather glum again. He failed. Again. But...

Something came to mind, and he looked to Rouxez. "Hey um..." Shifting in place, he flitted his gaze up to the older troll. "Can I pick your brain again even if we're not doing these?" There had to be a way he could learn better. "I'm stuck..." As he said that he turned to face his shelter. It really was uninspired, and covered only the most basic of things needed to survive. Maybe Rouxez was far friendlier than the lessons she gave.

"I like to build. I want to build better."

Reach for the Stars 3/19

sypon

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
DraconicFeline rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Total: 18 (6-36)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:30 am
Psykgi Mentha

Quote:

1/3

1, 3, 4, 6
Kept: 2, 2

1: Cold/Snowy =
2: Rainforest = 2, 2
3: Desert =
4: Underwater =
5: High Winds =
6: Acidic =

DraconicFeline rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 6 Total: 16 (4-24)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:32 am
Psykgi Mentha

Quote:

2/3
5, 3, 6

Kept: 2

1: Cold/Snowy =
2: Rainforest = 2, 2, 2
3: Desert =
4: Underwater =

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3 Total: 8 (3-18)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:33 am
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi was going to try building a shelter again, this time paying extra attention to the section on wet, damp, weather conditions. Why? She didn't know. With an insulated, waterproof outside and extra oxygen and water filtration set ups, it was decent... and that was about it.

She shrugged - it was only to be expected that she wouldn't know her stuff. She'd never seen a rainforest in her life, and had spent her whole time in the city.

Next time, though - next time, she'd do better.

Quote:

3/3

1: Cold/Snowy = 1
2: Rainforest = 2, 2, 2
3: Desert = 3
4: Underwater = 4

Score: 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:42 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos had been looking for an oasis of calm amidst the sea of Bloodfest, and he finally - finally found it. As if coming in from a storm or washing up on a beach, Sephos grabbed for one of the chairs and sat in it, the tension in his body easing. He simply slumped, the bags and basket he was carrying sagging to the ground as he sat there and rubbed his eyes.

It was just so much out there.

Finally, after a moment of relative quiet, Sephos looked up and around at things that were much easier on his eyes and thinkpan - wood and produce that would not have been out of place in his home. Though, of course, they were more processed and in greater quantities. Still, they were a welcome sight.

And there was tea.

Sephos poured himself a cup, his hands slightly shaky as he carefully set the pitcher back down. The tea was cold - that bizzare yet sensible creation known as iced tea - but the taste of it was enough to summon memories of better things. Like peace. Like home. He was almost - almost calm. He could still hear the sounds of Bloodfest, the mechanical beeps and boops that even now made him uneasy.

Seeing Panili at the booth, his spirits brightened. He struggled out of his slump and opened one of his packs. "Hey." he said, making some sort of attempt at a smile - it had all the meaning behind it, though none of the appearance. "It's, uh, been a while." He had no idea what to say. None at all. Less than usual, even. So he went to the next thing that made sense to say. "Nucleo said I should bring some stuff from the forest, so... uh... yeah." he fumbled. The pocket he had opened, as it happened, was full of nuts.

Next to him was, incidentally, a power converter that a previous visitor to the booth had given up on.

sypon
Guess: B W B W
Why did it take me over an hour to write this thing?

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:37 pm
"Sustainable? So I'm assuming things like generators for power?" Impressive. "I think...hm. How do I put this? I think if a group of adults who clearly have been through a lot would support this, a younger generation can as well. It may be a slow start, but I'm sure more trolls will find interest in a different avenue than what we're told from birth. After all, if we were meant to only be violent, why be able to use words?" But she was rambling.

Mera quieted down and let Panili list what she had. "That sounds like quite a harvest! I could certainly use corn...with the mini-fridge at the hotel I would be fine getting tomatoes...and this weather is perfect for melons. So, yes, a melon, too. Do you intend to sell at the Jubilee this sweep, by any chance?"

Sypon
I forgot to respond for two whole days @.@;

Blasphemoose rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 6, 4, 6 Total: 25 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 pm
rolling  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 2, 3 Total: 13 (4-24)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:15 pm
Calida is making something super interesting
holding 2 6's  
Blasphemoose rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 1 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Calida really liked this booth very much! Though she loved looking at the really interesting adult trolls there was a troll her age she was very interested in talking to. But, she didn't want to look like a loiterer so she began by building a thing as instructed. By the time she was done, she had some kind of fortress, similar in build to her old hive. She knew it could stand up to high temperatures, but apparently also acid?

With her shelter built she wandered over to Shenso. "Excuse me, I was wondering ifff... well, do you guys have sign ups or something?" hHe held her hands behind her back. "I really like what you are all doing, so umm... do I need to be older to sign up or can I just be one of you guys? "

total: 4

Sypon
Guess C B B M

and saying Hi to sensho

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Micillia rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 2, 5, 5, 6 Total: 26 (6-36)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:33 pm
Chiara Moteku  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items