Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Library [IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden skipped over to the jadeblood. "Hey Xavier!!! I found out this isent REALLY insults! Its all just a GAME!!! Isent that cool?!?" The brownblood clapped his hands enthusiastically. "So come on!! DO YOUR WORSE!!!"
amicableAggressor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name: Caiden
My partner: Xavier
Matching dice: 2

leon_a_darkangel

Green Minuet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 1 Total: 5 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:10 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin was ecstatic to see that her favourite finned opponent had returned. She jumped up from where she had been performing a handstand and launched herself at the seadweller in a somersault. When she hopped to her feet again, she slipped into her default s**t-talk pose, arms crossed, head back.

“Yo, gerbil leavings! Your fronds are so comically misshapen that you were chosen last for Bloodfest.”

When she finished, she placed her hands on Lorata's shoulders and leap-frogged over her.

amicableAggressor

My name: Lutrin Weesil
My partner: Lorata Gorgross :3
Matching dice:

KitsuneAura
LUTRIN HAS LEVELED UP. Also I'm sorry this is bad.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 4 Total: 8 (4-16)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:13 pm
---amicableAggressor

My name: Lorata Gorgos
My partner: Lutrin

"Yo, gerbil leavings! Your sniffnode is so squashed and squished that you remind me of Old Hemisect."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:19 am
Green Minuet

one ticket!  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie came up to the booth and cleared her throat. She examined the words in the book. They appeared okay, but lacked some of the miracle words she had come to love. With a grimace the troll shrugged and decided to fallow the directions anyway. "You are a slime eating pupa face. Your fronds are so prominent and looming that you were chosen last for Bloodfest." Carver clicked his claws in approval and Punkie smiled. As far as reading from a book went it was fair. She shut the book and looked up at the queen. "Are these books for da taking?" the juggalo asked.
amicableAggressor

My name: Punkie
My partner: Sephos

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:28 am
amicableAggressor

My name: Lorata
My partner:Lutrin

The past two nights that she'd come to the Library, there had been a brownblood. Lorata didn't know who she was. She didn't know where she had come from. She couldn't for the life of her figure out how the lowblood managed to make the insults sound so good even though it was the same odd phrases everyone had been using so far. As she marched up to the booth, looking this way and that, the seadweller was determined. This time she would win. There would be no spontaneous handstands unless they were in hour of her own victory.

And then, there she was. Lorata grabbed a pair of reading glasses, put them on, and announced without even grabbing a book: "Yo, gerbil leavings! Your nugbone is so comically misshapen that the other wrigglers thought you were a lusus back in the caverns, and tried to imprint on you!"

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:25 am
Micillia

KitsuneAura

one ticket each!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:14 pm
Turning in her booth, the empress took in her enthusiastic self-proclaimed partner. Responding to the quickly flung not-really-a-question question with a raised eyebrow, she sat in silence until Chiara was done. Reaching down below below the counter of the booth, Regina resurfaced with a toothbrush, which she chucked at the blueblood. "For your nasty breath. Sorry, what's your name again?"

Micillia

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara grinned. "Im sorry, you meant my insult, didn't you Regina? Well im flattered. Ill keep this tooth brush as a token of your admiration." Chiara held the toothbush to her beast as she said it and slipped it into her pocked. "Chiara Moteku. Truly a pleasure to finally meet you. I feel like such a gunktube, even attempting to insult you. My fronds are so squashed and squished in embarrassment that it reminds me of Old Hemisect. But truly, thank you for your time." The blueblood bowed to the queen to show her loyalty and servitude. "Do you teach lessons? I feel i could learn a lot from you." Chiara asked with a smile.
amicableAggressor

amicableAggressor

My name: Chiara
My partner: Myself

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:04 am
Micillia

not a rp reply but a ticket instead!  

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:25 pm
Again, the queen sat and stared blankly at Chiara's chirpy reply. Regina. Just - Regina. Even Vidari had addressed her by her full name, asking immediately after if he should use a title. If his chatter bordered on insolence, this was past the line. The queen's smile wasn't exactly friendly as she sat, chin in hands. "Mmmm-hm."

Inside her mouth, the queen ran her tongue over her teeth. She had placed the blueblood as one of the kids at her evening event - and then again as the one who had covered for that quailing redblood during Rutven's final display. The one who had attempted a demand for Rutven to show his hue after the empress herself had dismissed it, when her word was law. And what had the girl contributed in the end? She hadn't been impressed then, and the aggressively casual blueblood wasn't scoring any points this time either. "Afraid I'm a little busy with my other job - it's full time, though I wouldn't expect you to know. Sorry Motoko."

Micillia

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:48 pm
amicableAggressor

My name: Lorata Gorgos
My partner:
Matching dice: 2 pairs

Lorata knew time was running out. She still hadn't quite managed to work her way up to reading stage she needed to be at to win that bobblehead, despite all her best efforts. That, she knew, was likely entirely the fault of the partners she'd had. Sascha, for instance. That strange brownblood. ALifax had done his best, of course, she wouldn't hold it against him, but without a doubt the others had dragged her down with them. Well not again! Tonight she was going to find someone different and she was going to throw the best insult in the world right into their face.

And it looked like that potential partner would be...Them. She marched up, determined. "You are a slime eating pupa face, and your fronds are so prominent and looming that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind!"

Micillia

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden liked Lorata, so when she insulted him he was pretty sure it was part of the game. I mean, they held hands! They were best friends after that! "Well, Okay Lorata! But i gotta do it back to you, so don't get mad, okay?" Caiden held up the book and somehow rambled off a rather impressive insult. As he finished the insult the orangeblood continued, not with an insult of course, but with an invitation for cookies and hotcoca at this one shop he really liked. "Yeah! Its called the Nightly Grind! I helped paint the sign myself and EVERYTHING!!! It has SUCH good hot cocoa, Wanna go there with me?? How about next friday huh?!

amicableAggressor

My name: Caiden
My partner: Lorata
Matching dice: 3!!!!

KitsuneAura

Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:28 pm
Forgot to roll... Caidens 4D4  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:02 am
Lorata nodded along, of course she knew he wasn't insulting her for real, no one would be that ridiculous. And then he rattled off an impressive insult right back at her and she paused, staring at him. That had been...good. Well, awful, really, but since it was an insult that was the point. But he hadn't stopped talking, had he? She shook her head slightly, tuning back in and- Oh! Was he asking her out? How brave for a troll who had ended up hiding under a table the first time they'd met!

She didn't want to discourage his newfound bravery, and hot cocoa did sound nice... "Okay! Next friday, then! You said Nightly Grind, right, like that one booth?" Excited by the attention, she put down her insult book and forgot all about the game she'd been trying to win.

Micillia

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces