Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Village Training Grounds || Academy // Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image
Nymeria pursed her lips. It was the monastery all over again in this regard. Why did people always push for learning elemental techniques and the like? She cleared her throat before speaking to her teacher. “I can’t learn any of those.” It was a small declaration, she swallowed, half expecting some sort of nasty outburst from her teacher. She even took a step back and away from him. “Let me explain. I can only learn advanced techniques, not the normal elemental ones, so my apologies if this sets back your training plans.” Nymeria bowed her head as she said her apology to her new teacher.

Grand Chevalier Haji

magcookie

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi waved off Xiaowens worry with a smile. "Ah oui, I am just the recovering from day beefore this. I was quiet the busy bee today. Je serai bientôt bien... that is to say I should be fine soon." She buzzed, avoiding eye contact with the woman. Those eyes made her feel guilty, she didn't like it. She was about to prove it by standing when she froze up in response to her space was invaded so suddenly by her new teacher, her children buzzing in anger and warning as Ban began to near her with his glowing hands. Even as he began to sooth the burning fire in her muscles she remained tense, multicolored eyes watching his ever single move. The buzzing of her children would slowly grow in volume, maybe trying to be louder because of how little Ban seemed to care about them. When he finally stepped away from her she let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. While she hadn't enjoyed what had just happened she couldn't argue against its results.

No more were there embers locked in her join and wild fires spreading through tendons. "I.. Merci." She mumbled before her smile returned to her face, standing up on her own feet without the annoying wobble she was dealing with. The doctor that treated her would have been upset that she got out of her punishment so easily but the bee had no reason to tell her. She started preforming stretches as her teacher began to explain exactly what he had planned for them. A test of wits seemed to be what it boiled down to from what the bee could understand. It was... unfortunate, she was going to have to rely on using ninjutsu. She would have much preferred using her own strengths to win the contest, but maybe that was the purpose of it all. She never really hid that she didn't like practicing the more mystical sides of the shinobi arsenal. "I would have the preferred a real form of combat as a test but if this is what you want Monsieur Ban I have no the objections." She buzzed in after Nymeria had said her piece about not being able to utilize elemental ninjutsu. She didn't quiet understand what this only advanced techniques thing was all about but the test would hardly be stacked fairly if remaining the same. Life wasn't fair however so she kept her mouth zipped, it just meant she would have to work even harder to conquer this. This was her chance to show off after all, she could hardly pass up on that.

Chakra Pool:: [215 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "Neither do I. You'd think that sort of thing would stick in a person's mind. You'd think I would remember how many bones I've had broken. You'd think I'd remember the stitches and bandages." He shook his head. "I don't. I remember that young boy sobbing in the dark. Clear as a bell after all these years." Chronicler frowned. "You said yourself that there was nothing you could have done." "I could have," Kvothe said seriously, "and I didn't. I made my choice and I regret it to this day. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Amnesia :: Miracle of Sound

Aegon VI Targaryan
TheRealKiru
Grand Chevalier Haji

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image

███████████████████████████████████████ ██████

Komo really didn't have time to respond, though he took the order given quickly.

The wood that now had been partially damaged pushed down into the ground and through the root systems Komo kept quick pace with Kumo to chase after him unseen. Only when the roots would draw close enough would he have them spring up from the ground from multiple directions at once, every root aiming to ensnare a limb if at all possible well he continued his movements unchecked.

Chakra ⋙ 210/370 ____ Stamina ⋙ 250/250 ____ OOC ⋙ Am bad. Life kicking me in the d**k repeatedly. Send an ambulance and a replacement asap. ____ Abilities Used ⋙ Wood Manipulation B

Inventory ↙

Clothing - Warm crimson coat with fur around the hood, more standard shinobi leggings gloves and sandals.

Small Satchel - Not particularly large but enough that it can carry basic survival supplies. Worn around his waist on his back.

Katana - Standard, kept on his side. Thought to be a family heirloom.

Holster - Used to store projectiles, scrolls etc.

Headband - Kept on his forehead. Red sash instead of black.

Misc Equip ↙
            Kunai [05]
            Shuriken [05]
            Weighted Stones [05]

NecroPlant

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1145/1230 ▪ Stamina 820/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

The first to protest was Nymeria, she had quite the look on her face as she cleared her throat to speak to him. She then began to dive into her reasons she was unable to perform normal ninjutsu, which made something click on Ban's head."Oh right, you're the lava ice girl."After rummaging through his pockets Ban produced an small orb like object and tossed it to Nymeria."This is a special magical item, took me forever but It currently has every element you can use ranging from E-C rank. You only have 2 uses though one to practice and one for the test. Read the scrolls and see which technique you would like to choose. Think about the technique and push your chakra into the orb and It'll do the rest. It'll turn to dust after the two uses though so be careful!"He literally had to go around asking shinobi to seal their jutsu into it that damn orb. He would never make one again. He then turned to Noemi."This is real combat. Just with a few rules." And that would be the last hint he would give them."Alrighty, everyone get to studying if you have any questions let me know."Ban then pulled out another cigarette and was going to light it when he decided not to and put it away. Waiting for his squadlings to ask for help.

(Got till Sunday 12pm PST to post, anyone who fails to learn/choose a jutsu by then, well they fail the test too)

[ Emptiness ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:11 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi nodded along with Ban's cryptic response to her complaint, for some reason it only made her smile wider. Even if she was stuck using ninjutsu she might get to get her blood pumping! "Oui Monsieur Ban! I shall the bee back shortly~" She buzzed excitedly, taking a cautious step on her newly healed legs before taking off in a jog towards the scroll storage. Her children began vanishing from sight now that physical danger to the host was gone, slipping beneath her clothes and vanishing into her skin. Her mind was already a buzz trying to decided between using Suiton or Doton. 'While Suiton might have an advantage with all this water around... I don't have the best control over it. I could fall back to Doton, I seem to work better with that change... Options options options. Maybe that jutsu teacher used to use to counter my speed... Overwhelm with numbers?' She thought as she found her way though the fog and to the building housing immediately making a b-line for the receptionist, sliding to a halt in front of the desk. "Bonjour. Would you bee so kindly as to the help me? I am the going through Monsieur Ban's training and I need a specific jutsu. Quel était le nom maintenant? Err... Its Doton, you create these small terre spears? Hive finding it hard to remember the name." She buzzed quickly. The mention of Ban's name seemed to create a brief emotion across the librarians face before they nodded along with her rather sparce description. They topped their chin briefly before vanishing, returning with with three scrolls that might what she was explaining. Taking a quick reach of each of the names she tapped the one labeled 'Gansetsukon,' The librarian nodded sliding the scroll over muttering something about Ban that didn't sound all too friendly. "Merci" Was all the bee offered before skipping her way out of the stacks and out into the mist.

She made her way across another wire bridge into what she remembered was the 'ninjutsu' island. 'Well I hope I have the right island, because I'm a little foggy on the details.' She thought with a quiet giggle at her pun. While she had no problem showing off, she wasn't a fan of showing off her failures so she made sure to find a area close to the islands edge, hopefully far enough away from any of her squad mates. Taking a deep breaths she lifted the scroll in front of her and began to read through the technique. She had some apprehension to picking a spear themed technique, for reasons, but it was the only one that stood out as being effective at pinning quick targets from her Teachers repertoire. 'Let's see. Gansetsukon I believe that would be what... Rock Spear? Yes I think that'd be it... Whatever! Hive got to hurry. So the basics seem to be grabbing some earth and using chakra to bend its physical form to the users will, in this case into spears. Ugh. Why couldn't it be a punching faces test. Thats more up my ally. Stupid distance requirement. Gonna end up using these spears as javelins. Should have payed more attention during ninjutsu lessons. Marde.' She thought with a sigh, rolling the scroll closed and slipping it between her headband and her obi.
[1/4]

She looked around through the fog with mismatched eyes trying to find any good sized rocks to practice with. She was fine with just tearing out chunks of the earth if she had to... but decided it would be more polite to flatten ground rather than crater it. Her search was not in vain as even through the blanket of fog she was able to strain her eyes and spot a rock just a hair shorter than her own body. A perfect practice material. After all the spears needed to be just the right length in order for chakra to hold its shape correctly, so she was likely to need extra if she figured in how likely she was to mess it up. Taking a deep breath she began to calm her body, in combat one much show no emotion. And emotion would be disrespectful to the opponent. No one is above another, in a fight it is equal ground for ones life. Her sugar sweet smile faded, only to be replaced with a thin small frown. Bright eyes dulling as focus took hold of her body, any unnecessary movement with the eyes could give away everything in a fight. To give up such info would be a spit int he face of the opponent. 'Chakra. Into hands. Seals in sequence listed. Simple... Numbers.' An involuntary shiver ran down her spine at the thought of needing to calculate the proper mix of chakra on the fly. Lifting her hands in front of her she weaved the seals as quick as she could before placing both palms on the large rock. At first nothing happened, but with a surge of chakra into her fingers she found her hands sinking into the rock like it was mud.
[2/4]

She might have been disguised by the feeling normally, but all she could think of was the instructions. There were a few ways to go about the technique if the instructions were to be believed. Molding to ones whim or crushing force to man-handle it to perfection. While she knew she was likely going to have to brute force it in the end... she might as well try the 'easier' method. Closing her eyes she wrapped her fingers into the stone, spreading her chakra into the material before pulling her hand back. The moment her fingers were no longer touching the body of stone the extraction ended. What she was left with was a cracked tube of stone barely a foot in length. Squeezing her hands around the material confirmed her fears. It was brittle, if the shards of stone falling from her hand were any indication. Was it the chakra? Her method? Was she simply not skilled enough with chakra to control the earth with such finesse? 'Once more. Force Also.' She thought as her hands started to dance once again, this time her chakra flowing into each individual finger like a glove rather than an oven mit. She placed her hands differently on the stone this time rather than sinking into the stone she dove into it.
[3/4]

Her fingers curing around the mud like substance as her chakra began to spider out, her focus entirely on the spreading chakra this time around. Pulling inspiration from Kumotake as her chakra spider webbed its way around in a long cylinder. The gaps in 'webbing' in the shape of a honey comb before she constricted the chakra into place, pulling the stone from its natural state. Her grip remained confidant as the spear was pulled from the stone, her chakra fading once the tip was free. "Moment de vérité." She told herself as her hands gripped the stone, almost surprised when the stone didn't collapse like sand. She nodded before impaling the stone into the soil like a flag post. While this was functional it was also a waste of time, sure they might end up having a superior resilience but the lack of speed she was able to produce them was wasteful. Even with the likelihood of it increasing the more she preformed it. To be safe she wanted to get a hold on both methods. 'Next Force.' She thought as her fingers weaved seals, her hands once more being coated in a mit of chakra rather than the successful glove. She surged her chakra into a larger surface area as she place both hands on either side of the stone. Finger tips dug into the stone, more resistance met this time around her she let her chakra flow through her muscles for a temporary boost. With a quiet grunt she squeezed the stone from both sides like a vice grip, chakra crackling through the stone like a splitting lightning bolt. The stone gave way, hands meeting up in the center as the stone in front of her crumbled into dirt, leaving behind five stone spears that quickly fell to the ground bellow. Crouching down she inspected a spear, hands squeezing with force. It confirmed her suspicion the stone has less structural integrity. Like split wood rather than a branch.
[4/4][Gansetsukon (Rock Spear) Rank Null, Get! -2 posts for C rank in Academy grounds. -20 Chakra]

However it was satisfactory. 'Works.' She thought before letting free her breath, mind drifting out of 'combat' mode. A smile spread across her face, light returning to her eyes as she picked up the stone spears. "Oh tres bien! Maintenant, il suffit de trouver comment jeter ces pour la forcer hors équilibre!" She buzzed happily, impaling her five spears next to the first. Just proof she was there, maybe someone would find use of them later. She tapped the scroll nestled at her waist before making her way back across the wire bridge to the stacks. She slipped into the building and replaced the scroll in front of the librarian before skipping her way out of the building and across yet another bridge to where Ban was left. "Bonjour! Am I the first to the make it back?" She buzzed before plopping down next to the towering man, "Who would have the thought I'd bee first. And here I was the winging it." She smiled up at the man before looking out into the fog around them and waited.
[ooc: Sorry for the wait!]

Chakra Pool:: [195 //255]

Quote; "Neither do I. You'd think that sort of thing would stick in a person's mind. You'd think I would remember how many bones I've had broken. You'd think I'd remember the stitches and bandages." He shook his head. "I don't. I remember that young boy sobbing in the dark. Clear as a bell after all these years." Chronicler frowned. "You said yourself that there was nothing you could have done." "I could have," Kvothe said seriously, "and I didn't. I made my choice and I regret it to this day. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Grand Chevalier Haji

Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image
With the instructions laid bare in front of her, and an alternative method of taking Ban’s first test. She had seen people training ninjutsu before, she was just unable of doing the same way they did it, regarding the elements, but thankfully Ban fixed that. She had an idea of what she wanted, so she went straight to the ninjtusu building, doton section, where she found Noemi. It would seem that she also had the same idea of using earth style techniques. Nymeria seriously hoped that Noemi would not have the same technique she had in mind to win the spot in the Chunin exams, whatever those were. She saw the girl that was perhaps a bit too in tune with bugs scamper off to the C Rank section, much to Nymeria’s delight. I’ll pick up a book on displacement techniques, that’s where I figured it would be. Ban seemed physically strong, so offensive techniques would hold no use here, I will have to be tactical about it, as such, I’ll pick you. She thought as she went through the volumes, then, went out back and activated the sphere and practiced the technique. With that done, I went back to see Noemi had already returned, but the older lady with the big breasts had not, she must have had either a hard time choosing a technique or a hard time learning it. Less competition. The thought came unbidden. Nymeria felt bad about it instantly after, she swallowed, and turned to her other teammate. “Do you want to go first?”

Grand Chevalier Haji

magcookie

TheRealKiru

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:59 am
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ X i a o w e n - L e u n g❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { 305 / 305 } - - Chakra - - { 195 / 215 } - - TP - - { 10 / 10 }

Village : Kirigakure - Rank : Genin - Clan : Hakemoto

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Watching as Ban tended to Noemi, the latter of the two reassuring her that she would be fine put a little amount of tension off of the fully grown woman. She still had a prominent frown on her face as Ban informed them of their first test. After surrounding himself in a square, he instructed each of his students to force him to drop the hacky sack that he was carrying. The winner would get special treatment while the losers suffered in whatever way he pleased. It was enough motivation to get herself in check, though she would not really take it as serious due to that stoic face of his. The other two are off and away to the shelf as Xiao found herself lost in thought on how to approach Ban in this situation. While Ninjutsu was not her specialty, she was more akin to Taijutsu and physical styles, it seemed like the most she could do was to at least humor him a little. She slowly walked forward and grabbed a scroll from the librarian before making her way to one of the many islands surrounding the area.

It had been a pretty uneventful trip across the wire bridge leading to the island where ninjutsu could be cast. Noemi was going to beat her there and she did not mind a bit at all. She was probably the youngest and most eager of the group to be partaking in this. She followed the busy bee to land and split up as she took a more open area to begin her training. The technique she had picked out was an offensive one, though she probably wouldn't be using it that much due to the fact that she was more of a physical attacker. As long as it made Ban think she was actually interested, it would work.

[1/4]

She opened the scroll with little hesitation as her eyes glided across the words. There was not really much to leave to the imagination with technique. It was a simple one at best, used for long range attacks and shocking the opponent a good amount. There were warnings about what could happen if the jutsu backfired or was reversed. Thus was the danger of using such Raiton techniques. She found herself ready and began to ready herself.

[2/4]

Xiao had always been bad at hand signs. She had to practice every technique multiple times in order to burn them into her long term memory. Maybe it was just that young minds could absorb this information faster or that she was just old and slow. Regardless, she slowly practiced each hand sign, one by one, until reaching the end and starting over at the beginning. Once she had done it a couple of times, the female felt like she was beginning to get somewhere on her training. She had not heard anything from Noemi or the other girl, assuming that they had done whatever and left for Ban. All the more reason for her to finish her training.

[3/4]

Standing up and spread her feet to a more comfortable stance, Xiaowen performed the same three hand seals she had been practicing for the majority of her time on the island. Once she had finished, several sparks appeared behind her, hovering in the air. They remained stationary until they began to take the form of hummingbirds. Once every one had formed, they were sent flying off into the sky, Xiao's target to not hurt anyway, and disappeared as she recalled the jutsu.

[4/4] [ Rakurai no Jutsu [ Lightning Bolt Technique ] (Rank D) Learned! ]

Hurrying back to the main island, Xiaowen found herself jogging across the wire bridge back towards the mainland. She didn't want to keep everyone else waiting on her and possibly receive punishment for that sort of thing. Even if it was pretty hard to sprint in her condition, she still made it in time to return the scroll back to the library and move out back towards her group. Once arriving, she gave a bow and quietly took her place beside the two women. The other girl from before asked if she wanted to go first as Xiao shook her head. "I am fine. You can go before me. Beauty before age, after all." She replied with a kind smile.

xI N F O
•·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
Mental Clarity: The cost for Xiao to perform a bloodline technique is lowered by 5.
Momma Bear: Whenever in combat, Xiao is granted a slight boost in strength and speed to fight for those she cares for.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
● Learn taijutsu one (1) post faster.
● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
● Hakemoto [ States ] receive learning reduction bonuses as though they were both Bloodline and Taijutsu techniques.
(When using the Dojo system, treat them as if they were Rank B Taijutsu)

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
▣ Kunai [x8]
▣ Senbon [x7]
▣ Wooden Walking Stick
▣ Kasa
☐ N/A
""

magcookie

Aegon VI Targaryan

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1230/1230 ▪ Stamina 820/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

Ban nodded shortly in Noemi's direction, she went off to the academy to pick her technique. Ban stayed behind and waited. If she wanted help she would need to return her. But it seemed like she didn't need it as she returned with no scroll so she must have finish her training. Ban gave her a small smile as she plopped next to him."Yup, the others are still choosing." A few minutes went by as Ban resisted the urge to light a smoke. Then Nymeria returned as well, it seemed she had chosen her jutsu. She asked her teammate if she wanted to go first, the older genin allowed the others to go first even though she was last to arrive. As it seemed everyone was ready. Ban cleared his throat as he began to hacky sack."Let's begin shall we?"He said with a smirk on his face.

(Go ahead and discuss posting order OOC Though at the moment it seems the order is Noemi, Nymeria, Xiao)

0+5+10+10+10=35
0+10+10+10=30
0+5+5+10+10=30

[ Emptiness ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:49 am
User Image

Noémi smiled towards the more serious looking girl of the squad as she arrived back. She seemed apprehensive about going first, strange. The bee was expecting to have to fight over first go, maybe draw straws... but if it was going to be handed to her she wasn't going to protest. It wasn't long before the last woman on the squad returned. She gave her a quick wave and threw a bright smile her way before standing up from the ground, dusting her rear off. She turned back to the oldest woman when she mentioned beauty going before age. "Excusez-moi! Madame, that would mean you go first. With such beereath taking beeauty," she offered with a another wink, "But I will the bee glad to go first." She slid her arms out of the top of her kimono, letting the top half drop around her waist as she walked into Ban's domain. Rolling her shoulders she began to stretch herself out. Taking a deep breath she looked into Ban's eyes as her emotions drained away. Smile replaced with a thin line, and bright eyes dull but focused. "Moment." She said shortly before weaving a couple hand signs, releasing her held breath as she dug her fingers into the ground below. With a quiet grunt her muscles tightened and pulled free a chuck of the ground, Another grunt followed her pressing her hands into the side of the chunk and crushing it before her. Five spears made from the ground fell tip first around her. She was tempted to make ten but she just wasn't wast enough to make use of them in a way her plan was layed out.

[Gansetsukon (Rock Spear), rank C chakra used!]

"Ready." She mentioned before freeing two spear from the ground. She stomped her foot a little more forward as she twisted at her core, right arm pulled back. Releasing like a spring she set into motion. Her pulled back arm snapped forward throwing the first spear like a javelin right at Ban's left kneecap while using the momentum to carry her hand back to her left. Quickly swiping it and rotating her core to back hand the spear towards Ban's gut in a circularly rotating motion. With her right hand back to her side she swiped the next spear flipping it in place before whipping her arm froward again this time aimed at his right ankle. Her eyes never once leaving Ban's no matter where he might move around. Left hand all the while pulling the remaining spears free from the ground flipping them in front of her. Her hands shot out quickly to finish the rush. She twisted on her heel using her momentum to carry her motion into the left spear, this time rotating it circularly towards Ban's chest before she sprung into the air as high as she could manage with her small legs. The final spear was used differently she threw it like a javelin one again, this time she didn't aim at Ban at all, instead she used the distraction of the other four to hopefully tie him up. 'Cannot leave circle. Can be attacked.' Her eyes remained on Ban's as her final spear was spiked towards the hackysack itself, with the intention of piercing it to the ground bellow Ban. If she was faster this would have went a lot smoother, her muscles not able to move at a level her plan called for. A mistake but a learning experience. 'Slow.' But she hoped nonetheless it would have been enough to move the sack away. Eyes studying Ban's reactions rather than tracking the sack, if she was going to lose she was going to see her plans flaws.

[[ooc: hope that made sense to anyone else. >< ]]

Chakra Pool:: [175 //255]

TheRealKiru

Aegon VI Targaryan
Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Location: Ninjutsu Isle, Outside, Position [D5], Sukoso [A6]
                                                                User Image
                                                                ((I'll just be moving things along here. I would like to make it so you lot can train before the exams))

Unsure of what became of Kaneko and Zion, Kumotake seemed rather winded to say the least. Sukoso however would let out an echoing hiss of sorts this would attract Kumotake's attention. Zion's attack had connected although the spider would be far from crispy he could not move as its focus was on diverting the electrical currents around him. Kumotake's attention fixated on this so much so that he would remain unaware of Komo's snares...of course his Kikaichu said otherwise. As they all buzzed in clamor as the roots invaded the ground in which they were all stationed. By the time he had heard the conclusion of alarm from the Kikaichu the ground erupted and the man found himself ensnared on all limbs. Had he not expressed such concern for his companion he may have had more than enough time to evade.

Kumotake in his detained state uttered a simple "Tch" before cocking his head back mildly impressed. He didn't have the brute strength to break the bonds and Sukoso would be unable to provide any assistance so long as he was diverting the electrical chakras that circulated through his body. It was a rock and a hard place for the duo. The Kikaichu however were released from the Aburame's body and slowly began to envelop the wooden restraints a sign that Kumotake would eventually be freed at some point as they devoured the chakra that flowed through the roots. "Well s**t, tell you all what as a reward for suppressing both of us. If you can find just one of the three marked gourds we'll call this exercise over. I'll give you lot three minutes and a success."

((On your posts you may choose 1 square to search without fear of detonation for the course of 3 rotations or until a marked gourd is found. I will post search results at the end of each rotation. If there is no progress for three days within each rotation I will move to the next rotation and post the search results. If everyone is active that will be a total of 12 squares searched. At the end of the three rotations if a gourd is not found the exercise will end anyway and Ac will be distributed based on performance. There is no post order. A rotation ends when at least one of each person has posted.))

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 350/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 245/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4000/4750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                4750 Insects Dispersed [4]

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 360/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Cost: X
                                                                Jutsu:Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

>Hiwai ito [Gross Thread] or [Lewd Thread]
                                                                Jutsu:Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Jutsu: Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent) ]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                > Kumotake: Kumotake: Redirection [C] [-20 Stamina] [Soft Physical = B] [Rank = B] + [Rank Bonus] - [Complex vs Spiritual Interaction] = [Rank B]
                                                                > Kumotake: Redirection [C] [-20 Stamina] [Soft Physical = B] [Rank = B] + [Rank Bonus] - [Complex vs Spiritual Interaction] = [Rank B]
                                                                > Kumotake: Full Step [Complex] [-10 Ch], [-10 St]
                                                                > Sukoso: Ayatsuri Raikou no Jutsu [ Manipulated Lightning Technique ]
                                                                >Sukoso: Electric Gyroscope {Dispersed}
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Odoeb
                                                                Eddy_Soul5
                                                                little mintchan
                                                                Rocket Punches
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image

Komo internally cheered as he watched his attack land for once, nearly falling off the root he had been standing on.

He listened to their leaders praise, if he could call it that, and carefully eyed the area around him. Without hesitating Komo hopped off of his route and went to search that area he thought was likely to house something.

(Searching area 4E)

Chakra ⋙ 210/370 ____ Stamina ⋙ 250/250 ____ OOC ⋙ Am bad. Life kicking me in the d**k repeatedly. Send an ambulance and a replacement asap. ____ Abilities Used ⋙ Wood Manipulation B

Inventory ↙

Clothing - Warm crimson coat with fur around the hood, more standard shinobi leggings gloves and sandals.

Small Satchel - Not particularly large but enough that it can carry basic survival supplies. Worn around his waist on his back.

Katana - Standard, kept on his side. Thought to be a family heirloom.

Holster - Used to store projectiles, scrolls etc.

Headband - Kept on his forehead. Red sash instead of black.

Misc Equip ↙
            Kunai [05]
            Shuriken [05]
            Weighted Stones [05]

NecroPlant

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:49 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1230/1230 ▪ Stamina 820/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

First batter up would be the Bee girl it seemed, Ban carefully watched her as she came up to pitch. He wondered what technique she had chosen for this exercise. As rock spears formed all around her Ban felt a bit disappointed at her choice. But it really just depends on what she does with those. And so the spear flew, her aim was good the first one was at knee height. The issue is the time they take to travel gives Ban a small window to dodge. He popped the hacky sack high into the sky as he leaped back avoiding the first spear at his knee cap. The second one grazed his side leaving a pretty nasty cut. He winced at the pain as the hacky came back down from the sky. He continued his juggling as another spear came down at his feet causing him to jump back and off balance. The hacky sack was going everywhere as Noemi was preparing her final two spears. Ban kicked the hacky sack in the air another time to avoid the spear to the chest. But he seemed to be in a predicament as Noemi leaped into the air and was taking aim at his hacky. Ban leaped into the air and hit the hacky sack again making the thrown spear miss. But with Ban in the way of it now it pierced his shoulder as he fell back down to earth doing a small flip and landing on one knee. Pulling the spear out he looked up to see his hacky sack coming back down. He was able to keep it under control an continued his juggling. Though he was in a bit of pain.

0+5+10+10+10+5+10=35
0+10+10+10=30
0+5+5+10+10=30

[ Emptiness ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:39 am
User Image

Noémi's 'combat mode; ended the moment her feet returned to the soil bellow. Her face twisted into confusion as she watched her final spear miss her intended mark. She didn't know what surprised her more; the fact that she managed to land a hit on Ban, that she managed to wound him, or the fact he'd go so far just to keep the hacky sack from escaping him. Sure she expected him to make the test next to impossible to win, but she did not expect him to let himself get injured that much just to stop the test from ending."Monsieur Ban! Je suis désolé! Are you the ok?!" She asked as she forfeited her attempt at the test by moving to his side. The wound certainly didn't look peasant. She bit her lip as she eyed him carefully. "Do you the need me to get some help for... that?" She mumbled gesturing to the hole. She looked back to the other two and moved out of the square in case he wanted to just continue on with the next two's attempts. Intentionally staying away from them by hanging behind Ban's side of the square. She played with the ribbon on her obi nervously as guilt filled her. She sure knew how to make an impression.

[[ooc: quick move along post so whoevers next can go]]

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]

Grand Chevalier Haji
Aegon VI Targaryan
TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:23 pm
Aegon VI Targaryan

TheRealKiru

magcookie

User Image

Ban
Jounin Sensei- Ex-Everything ▪ Chakra 1230/1230 ▪ Stamina 760/820 ▪ AC:15000 ▪ Ryo:15000

[Emptyiness ]

Ban grunted slightly with his new wounds, but he was soon able to ignore it and continue as normal. As Noemi came to his side seemingly concerned about his well being. He was going to scold her for coming in, she might be caught in cross from the other two if they weren't paying attention."I'm fine, but you should be more careful." He then looked over at the other two."Next one please, Me bleeding out before you finish will also count as a fail." He said with a smile, not taking the fact that he was bleeding in two places seriously."

-60 stamina for Dodging C rank Spears. (Would normally be like 5 Stamina each spear but meeeh)

0+5+10+10+10+5+10=35
0+10+10+10=30
0+5+5+10+10=30

[ Emptiness ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Genin | Androgynous

CHAKRA : 310 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : [Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ] x2
Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]

Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Kaneko watched as the instructor congratulated them,
informed them it would be over if they found one of the three gourds so she began to search near her area, searching northern since everyone was south.
[ Searching 7D ]

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Eddy_Soul5

NecroPlant

Odoeb

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games