Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:55 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Wishing Star.." He began, looking at the ski before sighing downwards, "I am lonely." The admittance was hard for him, "My children are gown, and do not need me as they once did. Companionship is hard to keep these days...I only wish for...." Helberd sighs again, thinking. What he needs is someone to talk to, but maybe that isn't the only thing he needs. "I suppose what I need is a friend. But a friend with whom I can share my thoughts and not hold back."
10 Things I Like: Deer, Autumn, Long Hair, Sunsets, Leaves, Orange/Pink, Bright Blue, Antlers, Trees, Gold roses.
10 Things I Don’t Like: usdia, mer, seathi. just Red/Black combinations.
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Fighting with a tree nearby Helberd manages to crack off a piece of Antler. "I leave my antler shard, but it is more a symbol of my sacrifice of pride."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:00 pm
My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Kirin-Uni Cross
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his golden hair beads.
Short IC Response:
Letting the large bead drop to the grass Dele'Niore looked to the heavens at the bright star. "Wishing star, who might not notice, I ask of you have you seen my sister? It's been so..., so very long since I've seen her. We left each other on bitter terms, I didn't say what was needed to make either of us understand the differences in our views." He sighed, this was harder than he'd thought previously. His head drooped toward the ground slightly. "I suppose wishes can't fix feuding siblings, but I do wish to just get a glimpse of her." He looked straight back at the star. "Just a glimpse would be enough for me." He soon turned and left leaving the precious bead behind.  

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:05 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:"I went off on my own journey 'cause I felt that it was time for a change, yanno? Like I need to find something new. I've wandered around with every intention of returning home --- at some point. Its been a while now, though, and while I've realized that I'm not ready to go back to everything I've known --- I still don't have that "found what I'm lookin' for" feeling, yanno? --- I've also realized that traveling alone is gettin' more than a little bit tiresome. I think, if I could find a great travel partner, that I could find what I set off to look for --- whatever it may be."
10 Things I Like: Music, colors (any except yellow and pink >_<), animals, learning, space (specifically planets and stars), designs/patterns, gemstones, jewlery, dancing, food. (random, I know.)
10 Things I Don’t Like:Yellow/pink, most camouflage things, roaches, snakes, "loud" people/things (really bright patterns/eyeburning type things, "OHMYGODHAAAAAAAAAI!" types of people), not getting enough sleep, cold/stale food, family/loved ones being in danger/getting hurt, fake beings/pretending to be what you're not, feeling useless, and, of course, being called by the wrong name.
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small plant from the field he spent most of his young life playing in.

(Sorry if its confusing, newbie here, first time entering something like this. >_< )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:34 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here
Lifemates: No (Will be when Kat comes off cool down)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Feathers from his own wing and a trinket he had left from his home.
Short IC Response: The stallion, strict in persona, military in thinking and brash to those beneath him. Zephyros approached the entitled location of the wishing star. Wings folded in close to his body extended themselves as if to make him look more regal then his stiffness allowed. "Tiny star that graces the sky like those of my kin. I come here tonight to wish for something to being myself and my love together. Brash as I was, youth has never been a kind thing." He glanced away as if to think of other things, those ember like eyes staring off into the distance like it had the answers. "There is nothing more then that I can say, speeches were never my strong point and might never be."  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:09 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): brother
Race (first choice): Kirin/Kelpi
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Kelpi
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A flower.
Short IC Response: "Brother, I need your protection now more than ever. The times of peace are ending and I cannot go forward alone." She stared at the star and gently released a flower into the breeze, watching it drift away on the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:46 am
A Rogue Parent
Parent:
User Image
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her wolf head face protector mask.
Short IC Response: " I am used to being my mothers assassin and doing the herds dirty work. Being appreciated by the family is wonderful but I would like to receive love as well and I would like to love another wholeheartedly. My profession doesn't give me freedom to court a male and many males would be intimidated by my mercenary family. Heaven's for you i gift my face mask that protects me in battle. Since my mother (Mariketa the awaited aka twisted red ridding hood) parents were killed by a wolf purewalker the wolf symbol has been important to my herd.
It's my most prized possession and displays my victory over the wolf. Please gift me someone to love with all my heart"
-Mariposa Blackcape, assassin of the hood's herd.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:51 am
A Rogue Parent
Parent: Pontifax
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: N/A - no breeding partners.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small cross
Short IC Response: Pontifax was lonely. He had messed up his happiness by being so greedy. He had repented though, and was hoping that the wishing star would grant him this second chance at a family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:05 am
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Angeni
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A crystal bead
Short IC Response:

She had heard tales of this so called wishing star--a star capable of making wishes come true. The idea of it seemed silly and almost a fairy tale, but yet the idea behind it made her push on to pursue it. She searched high and low, listened to other soquili talk about the wishing star hoping to find some sort of lead. When she finally found it she stopped before it and gasped in awe at all it's glory. She had never seen something so beautiful to catch her breath and she owned many jewels in her keep.

Rajni placed a crystal bead before it as an offering. The bead's color reminded her much like her brother. She then closed her eyes and made her wish "Oh wishing star..." she paused briefly and continued "please grant me my wish and bring my dear sweet brother back to me."  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User ImageUser Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am lost, often misunderstood and though I won't admit it; I am jealous of my sister. I don't trust anyone and have no problem manipulating in order to get what I want or need. I have a deep fear of abandonment but will never admit it either. I've reconnected with my sister though I still feel alone. I'm not sure if it is my lack of trust, fear of abandonment or because I manipulate others, but I am unlucky in love. I don't want to feel alone anymore or have that fear of being left behind.
10 Things I Like:
-blood
-strange eyes
-glowy effects
-scars
-broken flesh
-stitches
-needles
-extra long hair
-dark colors
-flesh colors
10 Things I Don’t Like:
-mer/kelpi
-minis
-glitter
-bright/pastel colors
-pink
-bald ponies
-long braid
-long hair template
-short hair
-bugs
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her flower wrapped in one of her ribbons.

Permission  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:16 pm
A Rogue Parent
Parent:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small, cracked, bottle, with an assortment of small marine animals (baby squid, octopi, a brightly colored fish, and a very unhappy little marine hermit crab wielding a pearl as a weapon)
Short IC Response:

Mian carefully pushed the small, leaky bottle ashore, taking care not to reach far past the gentle laps of the water. Safely out of reach of being pulled back in, she retreated and slid back into the shallow depths, turning to the bright star hanging in the sky. The lights sparked and reflected on the gentle waves around her and she smiled the truest smile she had in a long time. "My dearest friend." She began, pausing to think of her wording. "I am not a bright mare." She frowned a bit at this. "But... I am kind. And I am alone. While I cannot promise I am what one would call a good fit for a caretaker, I know I am full of the patience and kindness that can bring joy to a lost soul. I am a lost soul, my friend. And I ask for your help to bring me my own joy. For I cannot promise you much... but like this offering, I can promise your gift a life of wonder, and beauty. For while your light cannot reach many a place I swim, it is always waiting, always ready. And like your kind light, so shall I be." She turned, pushing herself towards the deeper waters and rocks, pausing to glance up once more. "And I thank you..." She dove, disappearing under the waves.

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:33 pm
A Rogue Parent
Parent:
User Image
Uncert
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket? A woven blanket, to keep the star warm.

"Dear little star... throughout my life, all I have ever wanted... what I have desperately yearned for... was to be a mother," Tsura whispered, all but choking on the words, painful as they were to admit. "I was blessed, once, to have a foal to look after. But I lost her. I have never had a mate. I have never been close and... I do not even know where I would look to find one, or if I even want one. But I do so wish for a child." She could not remember the last time that she had seen her dear little Wishes. "I wish... for... a Wish. A child of my heart."

As her darling little foal Wishes had been: not Tsura's child by blood, but of her heart only. Oh, it didn't matter. She had never cared about the bonds of blood. She was not as young as once she had been-- a little more tired, a little less spry-- but she knew in her heart of hearts that she had a home to offer someone in need of it. "I wish so much to be needed again. Please grant me that wish." So saying, the Usdia mare set a woven blanket before the star, not even daring to look up to see its radiance, and slipped away into the night.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:44 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image No cert has been dropped yet and it’s been since May when the uncert was dropped.
Side View
Uncert drop off
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Link Also have permission to use Lazarus and Mest (Mest Permission) for throwbacks.
Lifemates: No
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A blood soaked bandage from Wolfish along with a small length of chains from Amund.
Short IC Response: Amund approached the hill with her meager offering. She wasn’t able to find something pretty or useful but the two items she was offering up were things from herself and Wolfish. Things that were used by and on them all the time and were representative of them. Stopping at the top of the hill she carefully placed the bloodied bandage and chains at the shrine. “Oh wishing star..... I love him I really do even though I can’t tell how he really feels about me. He’s so childish at times and generally thrilled to see me, but I can’t tell if it’s because he actually loves me or if it’s just because I’m kind to him while others are not.” She paused and looked up at the star, “And I really don’t want to wish another foal into my hooves and live with Mother.... the things she makes us do... how could I want another child to go through what I did? But I really do want a child of my own; one with Wolfish. Others don’t see him as a Soquili. They see him as a failure but I know he’s not. I think with this child we may actually stand a chance to leave Mother or at least it’ll make life a bit more bearable. So if you could see it to grant me... no us this wish, I would be ever so grateful.”  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:28 pm
A Rogue Parent
Parent: Lilac
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Just me! <3
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lilac branch.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?
"Oh wishing star, please, please grant me my wish." Lilac said after gently placing the lilac branch on the ground, it's flowers fragrance still lingering. "I want a child of my own, so very very much. I feel the call to motherhood, but yet I've not found a suitable mate, and I'm afraid that if to much time goes on, I may be unable to have children of my own. So please, all I ask, is just a child to call my own. It doesn't even need to be like me. Just, please wishing star. I've never wished for anything so hard like I am with this." A tear rolls down her face, as she fights the urge to start crying. "Thank you for hearing my plea."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:02 pm
A Rogue Parent
Parent:
User Image
Uncert
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A charred bone
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

Translucent wings shimmering beneath the star and moonlight, the kalona slipped gracefully into view after surveying the scene. No one within sight or smell. Good. She held a charred bone in her teeth which she laid almost delicately in the glimmering starlight before glancing upwards.

"I don't know if this will even work," she growled under her breath, dropping her glare to the earth. "But...I suppose...it's worth a shot." She turned her head as if looking behind her, though her eyes remained unfocused, not fixed on any particular thing. "I have found few worthy of mere mention in my travels thus far. None worthy of my presence for an extended time. Few worthy even to serve me," she sneered, spitting on the ground.

"These fools down here are too far gone to be of any use...however, if I could find one young enough...still able to be taught and raised correctly," she chuckled to herself. She had no sickening dreams of being a mother...not so much. However...a protege...that...that would be most welcome indeed!

"That...is what I wish."

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 pm
Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Kirin/Unicorn
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Cerynei, Regular or Wind {any of those would be fine by me}
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? The lavender colored cloth that is draped around her neck and back.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative? Light green orbs looked towards the sky as she caught a glimpse of the star as it shot quickly through the darkened night sky. Lorelei stared at the sky for a moment, a puzzled look feel upon her delicate frame. She had heard about this rare occurrence though only thought of it as mere superstition. A star, that if you make a wish and if your lucky enough, your wish will come true sounded quite ridiculous and unrealistic to her though it seemed her curiosity got the best of her. Perhaps it was true and that somehow, this single star can actually grant wishes. If this was true, well there was defiantly one wish Lorelei was willing to ask: She would wish for her baby sister back. After having her herd being invaded by a mix of races ranging from cold, evil regulars to bloodthirsty and merciless kalonas, it seemed as though her baby sister was the target in this attack; thus being kidnapped. After that night, Lorelei had never heard of or seen her sister. She had went through sleepless nights wondering how her sister was, going out on endless searches trying to scout out her whereabouts but failed in the end. To this day, the memories still haunt her and she never has given up hope on finding her sister, though in her heart, she knows that her sister is long gone and that her demise was done by the hands of her heartless kidnappers. Sighing, Lorelei moved quickly to where she last saw the star. It was time to put this superstition to the test and see if her wish would come true or not. "Oh dear Wishing Star," she said softly as she shifted back and forth uncomfortably. She found it kind of strange that she was talking to a star but she wanted to see what the hype was all about. "I offer to you the cloth that I wear in exchange for my one wish." She untied the loose cloth that draped around her neck and placed it in front of her. "I ask of you, wishing star, one thing. Please listen to my wish. I wish for my baby sister's return. I just want to see her smiling face once more after all these years. I want to know that she is alright and that she had escaped the prison in which she was trapped in for all these years; and I just want to know that she is looking for me as I still am searching for her. I just wish for her safe return and that we can be together once again; just like how it was when we were young... " She heaved a heavy sigh and closed her eyes as she turned to walk away. All she could do now, was just wait.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff