Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Crowded Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
[X]Natty-Chan[X] generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 1!

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 am
After catching the Pidgey, Tama looked around a bit before looking at the map. "Hmm... to stay here or try one of the other areas." A Pidgey wasn't off to a good start, but it was a start none the less and it gave him a variety in his Pokemon 'collection'. Perhaps there were other Pokemon out here that he could use.

He spent a few good minutes deciding, but eventually he made his way to Area 1 and resumed his Pokemon search

[Oops, sorry, didn't see the post saying no more rolls will be counted. sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:03 pm
Though Mortdecai pondered not going, he was. He was going to get another Joltik if he had to. They would need one to evolve, at the very least, so that one could evolve and help the bigger Pokemon. He glanced at Leto, who nodded his head in return, and grinned. They ran off after the Joltik, and as they moved, spotted it up ahead. Grinning, he sent Leto forward, despite the type disadvantage. Leto easily moved around, flapping his wings and dodging attacks. He attacked the Joltik easily enough, and when it was weak, Mortdecai threw the Pokeball and waited, his breath held. It shook several times, before stopping with a small ping. "Yea! Good job, bud!" He called, running forward to pick up the Pokeball. He grinned down at it, rolling it slightly in his hands before putting it in his bag. Not too long ago he was only one Pokemon strong. And now look at him. Two Joltik and a Pidgey. He was doing great!  

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:42 pm
"A deerling?" Citrine perked up a little at the mention of the grass type. Those were so cute! "I'm just glad... that I'm faster then a lot of bugs." She nodded, as her piloswine, Betty, came lumbering up behind her. She looked at the pokemon and pat the shaggy fur. "Sorry. Didn't mean to leave you behind." She looked back to the boy. "Hey, I'm Citrine. What's your name?"

(Because I'm slow and horrible at RP. I'm sorry BG!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:09 pm
Gon took a moment to study this girl as she spoke, though not once missing what she was saying. She definitely looked older then himself, and it was clear from the pokemon that was with her that she was a trainer too! He wondered what kind, and if she was a strong trainer.
"I'm Gon!" He replied, perking himself up and patting a hand on his chest "And this is Treecko" From his shoulder slunk the grass pokemon, large yellow eyes blinking as he cooed in response to his introduction.

"We're tracking down that Deerling though! I'm going to catch it for sure. Have you caught anything here yet?" He asked with keen interest.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out