Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Juggalo Information and Miracle Booth // closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 pm
“No, no trouble,” Tamiya explained. She grasped his hands in hers. “This festival has been a ******** grace on my spirit. Raucous volunteers for the faith be saved every day. The word has been spread!” She just about jumped up and down with excitement. “I know you are filled with hate for this tentraising ceremony. I hoped with all of my pusher I would see you.”

She realized that her fingers were tacky from the soda that covered him. “Ah! Sinter has set up a shower. Your hair and complexion are not suited for this goddamn holy sloshpit, I am sure. Help yourself; Sinter will watch the shower.”

She lead him to the booth and patted herself off. She might have needed a change of clothes as well, having embraced him like that.

Kamileunaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:37 pm
Alifax had found the weird clown booth again. He remembered getting dunked here - the cloying taste of the fluid in the vat had lingered in his mouth for an hour after. Regardless, it looked like the purpleblood running it had been...approving?

Yeah, that was the word. She'd been approving of his efforts. It was a good thing to be in purplebloods' good graces. See, Alifax was learning. There were some forms of positive attention, even if most of it didn't matter. He waved at her and lined up for the dunk tank - it was somehow becoming...popular? Well, whatever.

He cleared his throat once he'd ascended to the top of the tiny staircase. He'd spent a bit of time reading the pamphlets she'd given him and even though he still didn't really understand this he kind of had an idea of what to say, now again in his recognizable monotone. "You! Without the cleansing holy fires of the grubshittingly sanctimonious ritual of poptism provided by this very venue, the Messiahs will damn you to a mirthless existence on the sloshiest of bitter slurry pits from the far side of the mirrored moons."

Yeah, that sounded reasonably thinkpan-addling.  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:10 am
Again, he was back again actually he had gained a taste for the sugary concoction. It really wasn't so bad and yeah okay maybe the clown's way of speaking was an endearing thing. He wouldn't join them of course, but he was a lot less wary and distant from them. But that was beside the point. He was in the hot seat again, ready for another solid dunking. What was he going to do now in order to get the attention of the straggling few at the final day of this event.

The young seadweller brushed his hair back and stuck his tongue out at the trolls that passed by before jeering at them. "I feel like there should be a limit to how pitiful you land dwellers should look,"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 am
Quote:
LAST DAY!

TICKETS:

Volunteer tickets!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Astro Zombies`
Trendi gets a ticket!

saihen
Cebass gets a ticket! (make sure you fill in your post before you claim it!)

thyPOPE
Alifax gets a ticket!

You are all soundly dunked! Tamiya gives you your tickets.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:37 am
      Running back to the booth with the orange soda bath, the tealblood couldn't help but want to try again! With an eager smile, she changed and headed on to the ledge, kinda laughing and actually laying down on the board now. She grinned widely before conjouring up new insults, wanting to be at least slightly creative. "It's almost as if you're not even trying you numbnuts! I bet your thinkpan doesn't even know what I'm saying seeing as y'never useee it!" She gigglesnorted before laughing and slapping her thigh in jest, body shaking. Aw s**t, she was running out of insults, um! Maybe if she told yo lusi insults? Uhhhh... "Yo lusi so stupid, they got lost on the way to the brooding caverns gettin' you!" Okay, no. That was bad. Why not just spill some normal insults?! "You guys are butt munching assgrabbers with no way to dunk me!! Y'all totally ********' suck nooks!" Just a bit better. Wow, she was really sucking today....

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:30 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin is going to try dunking Tamiya before attempting to get dunked herself.“Dad, I'm a sap tree!!”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:35 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

With Tamiya successfully dunked, the baptismal plunge cannister was left unattended and unoccupied. Lutrin glanced around the booth to see if anyone was prepared to fill the purpleblood's position. There was a surprising lack of interest. In fact, the only other troll at the booth was a smartly dressed redblood and judging from his expression when she gestured earnestly towards the tank, he was not up to the task. A crying shame. Until Tamiya recovered and cleansed herself, poor souls would be forced to wander the festival ignorant of their own impurity. That is unless some brave troll stepped up to the plate and prepared to take the burden of their transgressions.

Some brave, selfless troll with an indomitable spirit and who knew no defeat.

Some troll like Lutrin.

Donning her mask, she raised her arms, went into a round-off and then hopped up onto the springboard. With a polite cough, she cleared her throat. “WHERE THE ******** ARE YOUR GODDAMN LOOKSTUBS? YOUR SISTER DOUSES HERSELF IN THE HOLY (delicious) FIZZJUICE FOR YOUR SAKE, AND YOU GRUBWHIFFING SHITHEADS CANNOT GIVE HER THE TIME OF NIGHT. CHECK YOUR ******** PRIVILEGES. THE MESSIAHS THEMSELVES WOULD WEEP IF THEY KNEW. AND THE MESSIAHS DO NOT WEEP. THEY ARE ******** MIRTHFUL!! Her voice had reached a fevered pitch. Her fingers clawed the sky, threatening to rip out the stars. She was submerged deep in performance.

“FEAR NOT THOUGH,” Lutrin continued. “I AM HERE TO OFFER YOU A SECOND CHANCE, TO SAVE YOU FROM THE DREARY ASSLOAD OF YOUR EXISTENCE. SO CAST OFF YOUR SHAME AND RISE LIKE A GLORIOUS FUNAMBULIST ON THE HIGHWIRE UNDER THE CANOPY OF THE DARK CARNIVAL. DO NOT FEAR THE DRUMS AND HORNS OF THE PARADE THAT SOUND LIKE A HUNDRED ******** TRUMPETBEASTS WITHIN YOUR PUMP BISCUIT. EMBRACE THEM. YOU CAN DO IT. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I BELIEVE IN YOU BECAUSE... THERE. ARE. MIRACLES!!”

Suddenly the platform disappeared beneath her feet. Lutrin was astonished and let out a yelp. She had been so engrossed in what she preaching that she had forgotten that the whole point was for someone to send her splashing into the soda bath below. As soon as she hit the liquid however, she felt her senses return to her. She took a deep gulp of soda. It tasted a little odd, no doubt having acquired extra flavours from all the dunkings, but she could not help herself. The carbonated citrus called to her taste buds.

As she drank, half-submerged in the stuff, she ruminated over her words and those she had read in the pamphlet. While she was not certain she fully understood the message of the Dark Carnival, what parts she thought she understood she endorsed whole-heartedly: spreading merriment and joy. The world needed more of that, so she would provide it, 'saving' their 'souls'.

And some day, when she grew up, she would really save them.

After a good minute or two of absorbing the Faygo, Lutrin crawled out of the tank. She flopped to the ground like a fish, not minding the dirt that clung to her clothes or skin. She did however mind the dirt that adhered itself to her mask. She had forgotten all about it!

Pulling it off her face, she rushed to clean it off. In retrospect it had been a little dumb to jump into the tank wearing it. But maybe that meant it had been purged and was now sanctified... or something. Squeezing some of the extra soda in her hair, she rinsed the mask then gave a sigh of relief. It was sticky but presentable. She had worked so hard. It would have been a shame if the paint had run.

With the mask clean, or as clean as it was going to get anyway, Lutrin hopped to her feet. She ran towards redblood at the booth, her shorts slapping wetly against her thighs, and soda spray flying out behind. A little ways away from him though, she came to a screeching halt. Suddenly, she felt shy. Here she was about to present a piece of herself to an absolute stranger. A very well dressed stranger. Averting her eyes, she gingerly stepped towards him and held up the mask. “Um, I made this! Here you go!” she exclaimed. “Careful, it's kinda sticky from when I... Oh! I mean... um...”

She took a deep breath. She had nearly forgotten her manners.

“I MADE THIS ******** REPRESENTATION OF MY MIRTHFUL INNER JESTER. IT HAS BEEN BATHED IN THE SACRAMENTAL ORANGE BUBBLE FLUID. PRAISE BE.”

User Image

seekingCylem

Sypon

Sypon generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 am
Tamiya happily packs up the booth. We are now closed! Thank you so much for participating.

First off... Masks!

Our three entries (and three winners!!) are:

User Image

Psykgi! Tamiya couldn't stop staring into the mask's many eyes. She is deeply endeared by the spiritual nature of the mask, and that it represents many conflicting faces. Your inner state is troubling, but Tamiya is here to save you from any negative influences in your life.
DraconicFeline

User Image

Skeltr! A gorgeous design depicting your literal and figurative inner self. The colored accents touch her blood pusher, and the bleeding and crying eyes paired with echoes of skeleton puns scream cirque and dramatique. Tamiya sighs blissfully and puts the mask in a place of honor.
Kamileunaire

User Image

Lutrin! Tamiya is somewhat appalled by the garish use of mutant colors in this piece, but does admit that she enjoys the capriciousness involved in making such daring choices. (Sinter likes this one the best.)
Katanari

Final Tickets!

Katanari
Lutrin receives a ticket!

quite uneventful
Forera receives two tickets!

(Roll determines who gets ticket #3!)

Finally, Lutrin (the lucky duck) has dunked Tamiya!

It was the end of the night. Tamiya and Sinter had put up a marvelous show, and many trolls had stopped by their booth. Her blood pusher was brimming to full. But, Tamiya shifted in her seat. She had run out of street clothes, unfortunately, and was actually quite uncomfortable in her skin. A form-fitting bathing suit was all she was wearing (not including her hairpins and make-up, of course) and her toes curled with anxiety. This was a body that was unused to being out in the open, and though shouting at the top of her lungs in front of a crowd was he bag she would prefer to do it in comfort. She prayed to be dunked so she could pack up the tank, or at least warrant some more volunteers that were not her.

Suddenly, as though by a MiRaClE, the little cheery brownblood walked by again.

"You there! Sugarsipper!" Tamiya roared through the megaphone. "My tiny candysister has returned! Will you lob a ball at me?"

She taunted. Only a short while later and she was in the drink. Thank the Messiahs. It was much easier to pull herself out of the tank with less clothes on, but Tamiya was shivering.

"G-goo-goddamn-good shot!" She chattered. "Little gigglesprite, make your way to the ******** counter. F-for your prize."

Tamiya scrambled away. Sinter knew what he was doing when he'd installed these showers. Hot water poured out of the head and she sat on the ground happily. Nothing could have been better than this... But, no... It could. She had been meaning to do something that she didn't have the nerve to do all week. Return to the Scouts booth. Tamiya pressed her knees into her chest and curled her long arms around them, letting the water pour down her face and loose her hair and make-up. Time was running out, and her blood pusher ached to tell Odette her feelings. Or make a move... Or something. She was desperate to let her know. Tamiya buried her face in her arms. It was now or never. They even had... A wheel! A wheel for sharing her feelings. Yes, it was fate - it was perfect. If the wheel chose someone else, she'd know it wasn't meant to be. But if it was Odette... Tamiya squirmed.

She'd need clothes to wear, and she couldn't dress so immodestly. Perhaps she would borrow some of Sinter's. Tamiya resolved to go over there immediately after packing up her booth. She prayed for luck and sighed.

--

Meanwhile...

You walk over to the counter where Kabukidad is nowhere to be seen. A cold wind rattles the masks hanging on the back wall, and then a mitt taps you on the shoulder. Why, it's Kabukidad! He is standing on his hind legs with one arm behind his back. He pulls it out from behind him to reveal a very floppy puppet, dangling by its tail from his grip. All of its inside materials appear to be bunching up in the chest and head region, and when he flips it the correct direction it seems to solidify in the correct body parts. He holds it up by both of its little armpits and gives it a solid squeak.

"Peep!" chirps the plushie. Kabukidad slowly begins to lower into a back bend. He drops the plushie on his stomach as he does so and picks it back up with his feet as he does a hand-stand. He presents it to you in this manner, with his feet cradling the plush underneath its rump. After doing so, he walks behind the counter and slides out of visual contact.

User Image

Sypon
Vice Captain

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm
"Good." Larque responded on the topic of troublemakers, giving her hands a light squeeze in return, and hoping that the soda was enough to hide the slight heat that rose to his face. He was still getting used to the idea of having her around again, and couldn't deny that her enthusiasm was somewhat infectious, even if he didn't share her goals. The simple fact that her personality hadn't changed still served to soothe him. "I meant to come sooner, but I was delayed."

Rubbing his own fingers together, his lip curled as he realized how sticky he was becoming, relieved that there was a place to rinse off. "Ahh, yes. Thank you..." Larque murmured, following her to the booth before slinking back around to the showers. Leaving his soaked clothes on, he entered and allowed the warm water to seep through and wash away the sugar, leaving him wetter than before, but refreshed. Emerging from the shower, he was met with more screaming, and a sight he wasn't going to forget for a very long time.

Tamiya had taken the seat again, and just as she came into sight, it gave way and sent her plunging into the same vat he'd been floundering in minutes before. His astonished gaze trailed to the little brownblood who had hit the bullseye, before darting back to Tamiya as she crawled out. How she had managed to tolerate repeated dunkings for an entire week eluded him, but as she scurried off to the showers, he couldn't find it in himself to feel amused. He was about to glance around for Sinter, but as Kabukidad suddenly made his appearance at the counter, Larque choked, and backed up slowly to linger near the showers.

"If there's anything I can help with...just let me know." He called, unwilling to hang by the front, near her lusus. His first instinct was to abscond, but it had been some time, and he felt like hanging around a while longer. He could help her pack up the stand, perhaps. He'd seen several being disassembled on the way there.

Sypon
“No, no trouble,” Tamiya explained. She grasped his hands in hers. “This festival has been a ******** grace on my spirit. Raucous volunteers for the faith be saved every day. The word has been spread!” She just about jumped up and down with excitement. “I know you are filled with hate for this tentraising ceremony. I hoped with all of my pusher I would see you.”

She realized that her fingers were tacky from the soda that covered him. “Ah! Sinter has set up a shower. Your hair and complexion are not suited for this goddamn holy sloshpit, I am sure. Help yourself; Sinter will watch the shower.”

She lead him to the booth and patted herself off. She might have needed a change of clothes as well, having embraced him like that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:28 pm
Tamiya rubbed her eyes and splashed in the small shower space (Or as Sinter would call it, an ablution trap), watching the water finally turn clear as it swirled down the drain. She curled her toes in and ran her fingers through her hair a few times before standing up and shutting off the faucet. She wrung out her hair and yelped when she heard a voice. Larque’s voice! So he was still here. Tamiya grabbed a fuzzy drying plane and rubbed the rest of her make-up off, then wrapped it around her form. This would make for a quick pack up… Then she could head over to the other booth! Sinter was on his break, as well. If they were packed up quickly he would be pleased. It was perfect.

“You are a ******** saint!” Tamiya cried. “Could you grab the extra pair of fancy-a** ******** duds from behind the booth? I am out of attire and will be donning Sinter’s clothing for a brief duration while we pack up this glorious dark circus. Your assistance will be of great help.”

Kamileunaire

Sypon
Vice Captain

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:33 pm
Larque's eyebrows lifted as Tamiya's voice rang out. "Alright!" He replied quickly, before turning and stalking over to the back of the booth, staring at the flap that lead inside. His mind could only fixate on a single horrible thought; the ******** flopfox was still in there. He felt stupid, foolish even, to be frightened of it still. How many ******** sweeps had it been, anyway? It was a nightmare his mind had never quite been able to let go of...but, aha! There was what Tamiya wanted, right where she said it would be. He slid up as if he were walking on eggshells, before snatching up the clothes and spinning around, teeth digging into the inside of his lip as he retreated quickly, feeling like a wriggler for being so on edge.

"Here." He called out again once he'd got to the shower. Looking down at the clothes, he finally noticed the bells, and began to wonder exactly how she'd look once she was dressed.

Sypon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 pm
What's this? Even more prizes??
Painted faces of painted faces for those who painted faces!

DraconicFeline
User Image

Kamileunaire
User Image

Katanari
User Image

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 am
seekingCylem

((OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH oh my fking god this was such a surprise for me he's so cuuuuuuuute ; 0; <33333333333 *only thought there was gonna be one winner*))  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff