Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Gotta Catch 'Em All! [Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:47 pm
"Of course you can Ets! You're welcomed to my booth any time regardless of watchya choose to do." She retorted to the older troll giving her a thumbs up in response. The best part was she didn't realize she was actually a thief's accomplice, she'd just wanted to impress her former team mates and have a blast while doing so.

Did she know something she didn't? Eyeing the orangeblood, she half wondered what cards the other troll had on them. Even if she'd been the one to hand them out, ultimately it was her opponents choice which cards they used. Plus she couldn't see through the card backs, and she wasn't down with cheating anyway.

Her eyes shifted from her current battle to the fact the other had scored rather nicely for a second tie in a row. "Yoo! You got some mighty fine rolls there you wouldn't want a suddenly death match would you?" Voscil teased flashing her one of her award winning silly grins.

KitsuneAura

KitsuneAura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 pm
Etsali had been pretty impressed with her rolls as well, even before Voscil had noticed them. Yep, there was no doubting that collecting was her best skill, even when it came to crazy card games. Laughing a little, she glanced up to grin at back at Voscil as the yellowblood spoke. "A sudden death match? Well that does sound interesting." And if she won, she got an even better card, right? A rare treasure, of a sort, wasn't it? Well that hardly made it a choice at all.

"You're on! Let's see you beat this!" She reached for another dice and rolled, leaning over eagerly to see how she'd done.

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:05 am
The match was on! Voscil was quick to respond, eager to see how this would play out. Really when it came down to it, the fact the other enjoyed any aspect of her game was fine by her books. "Yup! If you win, I'll fork over a holographic card." Vos confirmed with a smirk. This just added a little bit of spice to the evening like those battles that had come before.

Especially since the other was willing to step up to her offered challenge. Etsali was a pretty awesome gal, she had to give her credit where it was deserved. "Alright here goes nothin!" She clenched her teeth, freezing in place as she dropped the dice on the table and let it roll.

Crap! She'd lost her own challenge! Flushing with embarrassment she let her shoulders sag a bit as she sighed for dramatic effect. "You win fair and square!" Voscil grinned, going to get her shiny collection, letting her pick what she wanted.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 am
Oh man, Etsali really liked the sound of 'holographic card'. She held her breath as she watched Voscil prepare to drop the dice and then watched as it bounced, landing finally onnn...a number less than hers. The thief let out a cheer and then laughed as Vos's shoulders sagged. "This time. You're just letting me get cozy until it's really time to strike, right?" She winked teasingly, then bent her head to look at the shiny cards, lighting up even more. Woah, these really were a prize!

Collection: 14  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:10 am
Voscil perked up when the other teased her, before giving her a thumbs up. "Exactly! That totally is what's up your right! I can't go to hard on you now can I." She shook her head in wonder, just glad that other trolls were getting pretty cards to enjoy. It was fitting the troll got a nice collector item, of what she knew about her she really enjoyed hoarding whatever she deemed worth while, something Vos on some levels could relate too. "Enjoy~" She replied in a sing song voice.

(( with that the booth is closed for the night! I will be rolling for tickets shortly))  
leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:19 am
Rolling for ticket one!

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. KitsuneAura

KitsuneAura
=> a ticket appears under your hat!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:20 am
Rolling for ticket two!

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. KitsuneAura

OrionDeltaOmega
=> swoop. a ticket glides into your hand~

leon_a_darkangel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:21 am
Rolling for ticket three!

1. OrionDeltaOmega
2. KitsuneAura

OrionDeltaOmega
=> make that two tickets! one for each hand yey!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:23 am
<the booth is now open! feel free to come on in!>

quite uneventful rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 2 Total: 17 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:18 am
      Forera had seen the booth many times as she passed by it! It had been sortofa thing she saw it didn't pay much attention to until AFTERWARDS, but when she did, she realized it was Voscil, from before over in Trigger Happy! With a grin she approached the kids booth and listened to the explanation— no, she'd never played Fiduspawn before but that was mostly because as a kid, she didn't have the patience for books or cards or anything on paper, really. She actually kinda enjoyed they way in sounded and grabbed a fire card because man, best. Then, she rolled. "Uh, what'll I do now Vos?" She asked, slightly confused.

2 but SUDDEN DEATH  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Sypon rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 2, 7 Total: 16 (3-24)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hey, Zippy," Aerona announced, sliding up to Voscil's booth. She had yet to decide on a nickname for her newfound friend. Something quick and snappy She wasn't totally happy with anything she could think of off the top of her head - Zippy? Snappy? Speedy? Sparky? It all seemed a little too obvious. She'd have to poke her a bit more to find the best name. Frankly, Voscil didn't roll off the tongue. It just got caught in the back of her throat.

"Gonna get some monsters!"

Pool: 12 + 4 = 16  
kamileunaire rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 2, 4 Total: 14 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:11 pm
Here was another booth Zeffer had missed somehow, and he was a little disappointed that he hadn't seen it sooner. Though the blueblood wasn't exactly an avid collector of the popular cards, there was no denying that they were still pretty sweet. Some of them had rad artwork on them, but the content of the booth still wasn't what had drawn him in. He'd seen Vos earlier, at capture the flag, and had followed her all the way back.

"Yo, Voscil! I had no idea you were running a booth. Awesome setup. I guess I'm a little late to the game, but can I still roll? I used to have way more of these when I was a kid, heheh..." It'd been partially true, but he was a little hellion, and a lot of them had been damaged or wrecked. Grabbing the dice, he tossed his first roll to see what he'd end up with.

"Hey, saw you out on the beach today. Kickin' a** n' takin' flags. Good goin' out there." He grinned big. It was probably the perfect game for her, able to so easily zip about.  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 pm
Back at her booth, and the craziness at the festivities aside the kid had time to just relax and man her booth. Glad she wasn't in a state of hysteria anymore from the little cooking incident, thanks in large part to Reemus Voscil settled in at her bppth. She hadn't meant to get so worked up but when all was said and done, at least she had fiduspawn to distract her.

The first person to her booth was the tealblood girl from the trigger happy game. "Heya Rera glad to see you!" The kid gave a wave in greeting as she stepped up and took her turn. Her eyes scanned over the booth a she hummed thoughtfully, up on her tips toes to stare at the dice she'd rolled curiously.

Carefully she showed the tealblood what to do, so she wasn't left in the dark about the game.

"Pssst. Do you wanna try a sudden death match that's a mighty fine roll you got there ya know~" She nudged at the older grin smirking.

quite uneventful.

Quirking a brow, she tilted her head at the redblood as she approached her booth. "Zippy? I guess that's fitting hee!" She snorted at the other girl, smirking at her. "Hmm..Sup Red!" She replied with a smirk as she wagged a finger at her, easily taking to the nickname bit. Why not!

"Uh huh, I see you are getting quite the collection." Vos leaned in and tapped the card she'd handed over to the girl. "Nice job by the way, you're gettin' pretty good with this game." Vos gave her a considering look. "I'll have to set aside a full deck for ya if you don't get one by the end of this." She mused aloud.

Sypon.

The kids eyes lit up as she recognized the tall adult troll, waving to him as she grinned. "Yooo! Hey Zeffer!" She took a moment to excuse herself and rush over to give the big lug a hug around his leg and bounced back out of arms reach as she grinned up at him. It had been a little bit since their race, and it was nice to catch up with him.

"Aw man I didn't know you use to play!" She looked awe struck her jaw slacking a little. "Of course you can roll, you don't have to have started on the first day to play." She also held out a starter card for him to pick from if he wished.

"I defiantly tried but it was sooooo chaotic! But I had fun running around anyway! I saw you on the field too, it was pretty cool~" Vos rubbed her nose sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck bounding back around to man her booth. "Pssst, you scored pretty darn good with that 8! Do you wanna take me on in a a winners take all for that one or just get some more cards?" Even if he said no, it wouldn't dampen her now improved spirits.

As she rolled terribly for her two competitors that defiantly was annoying....woopse. Oh well.

Kamileunaire.

((first on is for rera, second is for kami if you guys want the challenge! feel free to decline otherwise :>))  
kamileunaire rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 pm
Voscil's sudden hug was unexpected, and Zeffer looked startled for a moment as she zipped around the counter to do so. He laughed aloud, grinning even bigger than before, reaching to lean his hands on the counter as she returned to her post. Little scamp.

"Oh, awesome! Thanks!" He looked thoughtful before snagging a starter from her, happy to be able to play even though it was so late in the game. The cards would be a nice little souvenir, even if he didn't manage to win some big prize. He took a moment to admire the pictures of the little monsters on them, smirking in a pleased way.

"Haha, yeah, it was a ********' mad house. Wasn't expecting anything less, but I managed to score a couple points, at least. " He snorted a laugh at the memory. Some weird, crazy s**t had happened, but overall it had been a memorable game. The final stretch and the nearly destroyed purple flag had been nothing short of hysterical. As Voscil pointed out his roll, though, he perked up, attention returning. "Aw, hell yes! Let's do this!!"

collection: 2  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 pm
"Mad house our not, I can't wait to do it again next year!! And I'll be in the fashion show so that should be pretty rad too I bet!" She agreed quickly, laughing. Even if she'd been heated about having the flag ripped away from her, and the other side scoring it was still not the end end of the world. Memories like these wouldn't be easily forgotten.

Voscil halfheartedly knew he wasn't going to pack down from her issued challenge, he just didn't seem like the type. So, when he didn't disappoint her she laughed at his antics. "Of course silly~" She replied hand on her hip as she leaned in holding her breath with anticipation. Tilting her head as they both managed to roll a one she huffed. "Well. Maybe you tied, but you can still pick a holographic card. I never thought about the rules if sometroll tied with me." A freaking one. They both obviously were just that cool.

"Haaaa, well that's not so bad for you right? Here you go." She passed him the shiny card bemused all in all.

Kamileunaire
pfffft since I've never had a tie before and she doesnt mind the big lug feel free to make that a +4 and a shiny card icly for him

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff