Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:35 pm
Ruriska
Awesome. <3

Ahaha yes, he's a real looker. 8D I'll absolutely keep that in mind. For him I'm leaning towards rockstar Kio's and maybe Acha's with wild hair edits. >o< So if you obtain anything like that, I'll come knocking. ;D

Yeah those sound like good things to look for for his future pairs! If All at Once or his son All Too Soon were girls, I'd have tried flinging them. ;D Not quite rockstars, but still pretty cool, I hope one day I keep a girl from their line that would suite Idol. >u<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:15 pm
Araucana

Once I saw you had the cutest lil cow, I couldn't help but want to post with my bull boy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alternatively, maybe with Clove? You don't have her listed, so I didn't want to just assume she'd be open, but she's adoooorable!

Soldier of Song

Bear

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:10 pm
Soldier of Song
Araucana

Once I saw you had the cutest lil cow, I couldn't help but want to post with my bull boy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alternatively, maybe with Clove? You don't have her listed, so I didn't want to just assume she'd be open, but she's adoooorable!

YEESSS! I remember thinking about him or any of his brothers would go awesomely with any of my cow girls when I saw their clutch! Something Good is definitely welcome to any of my cow girls! Clove & Ginger Root also throwback to Swamp Song for even more cow/bull ness. c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:37 pm
Araucana

Aaah wow I can't believe you had the same thought. *u* I'm glad it worked out!

They're all so adorable it's hard to choose, but I do love those throwbacks... I might just switch between Clove and Ginger Root in that case. Did you have any throwback preferences on Boon's side? And any newbies you wanted to name?

Soldier of Song

Bear

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:13 pm
Soldier of Song
    Aaah wow I can't believe you had the same thought. *u* I'm glad it worked out!

They're all so adorable it's hard to choose, but I do love those throwbacks... I might just switch between Clove and Ginger Root in that case. Did you have any throwback preferences on Boon's side? And any newbies you wanted to name?

Sounds good! : D

I like Once but otherwise don't mind! As for newbie I have Jessiemrar, she's an IRL friend that isn't all that active yet though and I put her down for all my CCs, so if you have someone else in mind feel free to add their name instead. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:17 pm
Araucana

Once is one of my favorite kin. crying I always wanna throwback to him so I'm glad we're in agreement!

Duly noted on both counts; I'm cool putting your newbie down. Thanks so much for this opportunity. C:

Soldier of Song

Bear

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:23 pm
Soldier of Song
    Once is one of my favorite kin. crying I always wanna throwback to him so I'm glad we're in agreement!

Duly noted on both counts; I'm cool putting your newbie down. Thanks so much for this opportunity. C:

Nuu thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm
Scaramouche Fandango

Hi Scara! I had some pairing ideas I wanted to run past you. heart

Toto love! Now I have one, I must have mooorree. What do you think of these two? emotion_kirakira

Annnd this might make no sense in the animal kingdom but what the heck, had to try. :b

Lovelies.

And anyone ever for The Swamp is Full of Free Dogs, Anyone. Ever. XD  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:54 am
AAANNNNND now that they are certed I will share some of the pairing ideas I'd been having.
(Parents are Bring in the Night & All Too Soon for quick reference.)

Ruriska
Hi Ruri! I know at some point we lamented that if either All at Once or All Too Soon were does... they would go nicely with Idol. Well, now they have a rather pretty relative named Stars In Her Eyes that I'd like to fling his way. :b

Moonstone Dazzle
Hey Moon! What do you think of these two rather than Sand Shark with Clear as Day? Though I would be happy to keep both pairs if you were keen. >w<

Aric Val
Hi there Aric! I'm aware Gembound isn't into ladies but should you ever like to breed him and be interested in Mare In The Moon, I would be very interested in plotting something out. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:19 pm
Araucana

Moonstone Dazzle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[img][img]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/amorpheous/mareinthemoon_uncert.png[/img][/img]
Hey Moon! What do you think of these two rather than Sand Shark with Clear as Day? Though I would be happy to keep both pairs if you were keen. >w<

Testing Mare in the Moon as well, but I am down for either!  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:21 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
Araucana

Moonstone Dazzle

Testing Mare in the Moon as well, but I am down for either!

I'm feeling that when it comes to pairing these two siblings, Stars will end up with all the flashy/bold coloured suiters and Mare with with softer subtler suiters, though I'm not sure how much she will breed, (otherwise I'd have some counter offers for you) I'm getting the feeling she's not very interested and may only breed to have herself some children. Opposite is her sister, whom is a chip off the old block and is as fling happy as her grandpa, All at Once. :b

For Stars and him, how would you feel about no throwbacks? I feel like we could go either way with them, they've got so much going on between them already we'd get plenty of variation just as is or we could go pretty full on with throwbacks and the babs could be a total surprise.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:25 am
Finally all updated for now!  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:13 am
Araucana

Aaah, I'm so sorry. She is SO lovely. I really love her. However I'm not feeling it with Idol. idk man, maybe just too much blue going on? I sat thinking about this for a couple of days and I guess it turns out that I'm just insanely picky with Idol. Sorry!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:21 am
Ruriska
Aaah, I'm so sorry. She is SO lovely. I really love her. However I'm not feeling it with Idol. idk man, maybe just too much blue going on? I sat thinking about this for a couple of days and I guess it turns out that I'm just insanely picky with Idol. Sorry!
No worries my dear! I might keep trying if it's okay with you, (probably with another eventual doe from this line lol!) if I think I have another doe down the track that might match him, because gosh darn he's lovely. I can understand why you're picky! His matches would need to be perfect. *o*  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:27 am
Araucana

Oh absolutely, please keep trying! I'll keep watching every kin you get too! XD <3  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff