Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : New Generation [Auditions AND RP Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:08 pm
[Kay'la : Agrabah : Bazaar]

Kay'la looked at the three as they continued their conversation. This girl was calling that jewelry her dad? How could that be possible.

'Just as possible as a male lalafell making love to a female roe. It just doesn't make sense to me. However, to them it is perfectly normal. To each their own I suppose.'

The bard reached into her pouch on her waste. It was heavy with coin. Worthless gil here but coin none the less. Kay'la looked over at the man with her eyes narrowed as she got an idea.

"How much?" Kay'la asked the lowly merchant as she took out her pouch heavy with gil, "I'll pay you for it."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:40 am
{Wing .:. Twilight Town .:. Woods}

Wing made her way through the forest, and soon found herself outside the walls surrounding a large mansion. A wrought-iron gate barred the way, locked tightly against any intruders. Perhaps it was locked for the safety of others? But the gate seemed in relatively good repair, as did the wall. There were no holes, the brick wasn’t crumbling, even the lawn was manicured very beautifully from what she could see. There didn’t seem to be any sign of life in the mansion, but that could simply have been that the owners and staff were out, or simply hadn’t passed any of the front windows in the short time she had been there. There were no lights on that she could see, but that didn’t necessarily mean anything.

Wing investigated the brick wall and iron gate, looking for a means to summon someone to the gate. She didn’t want to intrude on anyone living here, but if it turned out that the place was abandoned, she certainly wanted to go inside and take a look. Her search proved futile, however, so she pressed her face up against the iron bars, trying to get a closer look at the place.

On further inspection, she saw signs that the place wasn’t as occupied as she had originally thought. Grime covered the windows, some paint showed signs of peeling, what she had taken for a manicured lawn showed subtle signs of overgrowth. With a frown, Wing backed up, eyeing the top of the wall. She didn’t want to break the lock, that would be rude, but now she really wanted to get in. It didn’t seem as if the top was lined with glass or spikes or barbed wire or anything that would cut or harm her if she chose to vault or climb the wall.

Backing up further, Wing took a running start and leaped. Her fingers caught the top of the wall, and she managed to haul herself up onto it. She glanced around, looking for signs of sentries—dogs, guards, anything. She didn’t see anything or anyone, and dropped to the ground on the other side, landing softly. She stood, still looking around, prepared to run or defend herself as necessary, and began walking towards the front door.

As she got closer, she saw it was standing partially open. It was closed enough that it had looked such when she was at the gate, but from here, she could see a couple of inches between the door and the jam. She drew her pistol and eased the door open, scanning everything and proceeding slowly. She saw footprints in the dust that coated the floor—apparently she wasn’t the only one to investigate the abandoned mansion.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

{Azuria [Pet: Ted].:. Agrabah .:. Bazaar}

The merchant whimpered when Malach’s kick connected. He started to babble, as if he couldn’t get the words out fast enough, eyes fixed on the green fire around Malach’s hand.

"I don’t know! I buy many trinkets from many jewelers! I don’t even know what a Jumi is! Please, please, I meant no harm, I—"

Azuria pursed her lips, but she believed him. Father wasn’t the only bit of jewelry the merchant was wearing, after all. There were many rings on his fingers, in his ears, a couple of bracelets. She reached out and placed a calming hand on her brother’s arm, just as the woman who had helped spoke up, offering to pay the merchant! Azuria was stunned, not sure if the woman was trying to be insulting, or what.

"You can’t," she protested, sharply. "I just said, we’re not—"

"Twenty thousand munny!" the merchant demanded immediately, back on secure footing and prepared to haggle. An indignant squawk escaped Azuria, and Ted hissed.  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:01 pm
[Chibi : Traverse Town : First District]

Chibi watched cowardly from behind Suria as the two animal-like beings charged their way further into the crowd of Heartless. "KWEH!" the chocobo screamed as he saw the girl who was on fire moments ago fall unconscious in the middle of the Heartless swarm. Following the screech, all the Heartless in the area would suddenly start teetering as multiple mini chocobos started flitting around the head of each one. Then, they would all turn and attack at random, some hitting their own kind and some hitting their intended targets by pure chance. Those hit would be free of the confusion status effect.

While it was a weak status effect, the moment of confusion among the enemy would have been the ideal chance for Chibi to act, but the lost chocobo was in no way going to charge willy nilly into the middle of the Heartless to save some weird stranger.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:10 pm
[Kaldar: Twilight Town: Old Mansion]

Kal sighed. He had explored the lobby, eyeing the courtyard from the glass panels in the back. He tried opening the boarded door, but it was blocked to even his strength, like the door was never meant to open in the first place.

So he went across and was now in what he guessed was some kind of dining room, if only because of the large(albeit broken) table was there. And hadn't been touched or moved in a while, if the layer of dust over literally everything meant anything.

He moved to the window, wiping it with his arm, and peered outside. He could see relatively well outside...compared to before. Which he assumed meant this was the window he had peered into before. With a deep sigh, he crossed his arms over his large chest. This was beginning to be very disappointing. Nothing seemed to be around here besides dust bunnies. It was so boring...

Though the dust finally got to him, his nose tickling as he let out a monstrous sneeze, suddenly gaining his animalistic form for a split second before gong back to appearing as a human, his weapons on his person making a bit of a clatter at the sudden violent motion.

This place definitely sucked, but he hadn't checked out the second floor yet.

--------------------

[Malach: Agrabah: Bazaar]

Malach had tensed. Nothing the merchant was babbling was useful. He was getting ready to lash out again, before Zuri touched him, her touch on his arm drawing his attention away.

Of course, only for a new target to approach, offering money for the stone. Which the merchant pounced on.

And Malach took offense.

His withdrew his spear's tip from the ground, spinning it around to point at the cat girl(while giving the merchant another swift kick in the leg with the motion of his spin). "This? Is now ours. And it's not for sale. Don't push it."  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:33 pm
ShadeKyubi
GuardianAngel_Luna
Enji_Chou
Jeimuzu Kuro
AldrickZearse
Kagetsukiko
Faerdhinen

[ Narration : First District Alley ]

The sudden charge of Snow dispersed another swarm of the Heartless, and Chibi's confusing screech left what few remained in a state of indecision. Some attacked, others simply swayed to and fro. What few did attack ended up destroying their own shadowy allies, already damaged by the flames.

It seemed the surge of allies had stopped the appearance of new Heartless. Or, perhaps, they had genuinely run out of reinforcements. Either way, it had become merely an issue of cleaning up the last remains before they'd be free.

[[Sorry this took ages. I was waiting for Salvos, Doresk, and Suria, and by the time it became clear I should just move on without them, I'd forgotten.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:51 pm
AldrickZearse

Mizu_Kage_Hikari

Kaegoe

PsalmGrasshopper

[ Razoul ; Guards : Agrabah : Bazaar ]

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

A large, burly man in white harem pants, a tight black sleeveless shirt, and white turban suddenly pushed his way through the crowd, sneering at the scene, his scimitar drawn. A small handful of other men followed behind him, their identical garbs and weapons a sign of uniform--the Agrabah Guards.

"Is this a robbery I see?" he said, his tone lofty, rhetorical--ensnaring. It only appeared to be assault; for him to know it was a robbery, he'd have had to have been listening the whole time... and he had been. His tone suddenly darkened, and his sneer became a scowl. "You might be foreign, but ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Give me your hand."  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:43 pm
{Wing .:. Twilight Town .:. Old Mansion}

Somewhere in the mansion, someone sneezed, and Wing brought her pistol up, searching for the originator of the sound. Someone was definitely here, then, but it certainly wasn’t the owner, unless they’d just gotten home after being gone for years. Which, she supposed, was entirely possible, but highly unlikely. No, this was either a squatter, or another explorer like herself. The problem was, she didn’t know which one, or how dangerous this other person would be. Worse, she didn’t know if there was more than one of them. She only saw one set of footprints, but that didn’t mean anything. She weighed her options in her head, figured between her gun and her magic that she could protect herself, and decided to make herself known.

"Hello?" she called into the dust-coated dimness of the mansion.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Despite her surprise at the guards’ sudden appearance, Azuria felt hope suddenly blossom in her heart. Surely, surely, a keeper of the law would understand!

"Please, Captain," she said, hastily, not really knowing his rank but figuring that particular one to not be insulting, "This man has taken and kept our father in what is tantamount to slavery for our people for, well, I honestly don’t know exactly how long, he said over a decade. We—"

"Nonsense! These two hooligans are nothing more than common thieves, using a clever story to try to get my rightful property!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that our souls are not your property?!" Ted emphasized his master’s angry shout with a violent hiss, baring his fangs, flaring his hood, and rattling his tail threateningly at the merchant.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Kay'la stared at the girl with a look of 'shut up' then took a step back her companion as he took his spear out on her. Her stare of indifference turned into one of a glare of both anger and frustration.

"Fool, I am trying to help you," Kay'la hissed under her breath to the male who was in her face, "Want to do this by crying go for it. Even you should know it will get you nowhere."

Kay'la ignored the new guy and turned to the merchant while brushing off the brute and his damsel. At this point, Kay'la didn't care if he made another move on her. If he had a half a brain. He wouldn't think twice.

"Look at what I have," she held out her pouch of her gil, showing it enough to show it was heavy and teasing him with it, "I got this. A gathering of exotic coin. I have been collecting it for quite some time. I have got no use for them other than display. A man of your collection could appriciate them more than me. Maybe make a profit. Trade? Heavy bag of rare coin for a lonely gem?"

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am
[Chibi : Traverse Town : First District]

There were still Heartless around, as few as their numbers were, which meant Chibi wasn't going to come out from behind Suria's back anytime soon. The little monsters gave him a bad feeling, and he acted on his instincts as he had no motivation to do otherwise. Clean-up duty would be left to the others... hopefully. Chibi didn't actually care either way so long as the weird scary things stayed away from him.

[Ciel : Traverse Town : Back Streets]

A dark portal formed on a graffiti-covered wall and spewed a shaken Ciel out. As the portal closed, Ciel rolled from her back, which she had landed on, to get on all fours and immediately threw up what felt like her guts. She was pale, trembling, and she could barely even hold up her body for the duration of her puking phase. When her body felt the last lurch of barf, it decided that it could not longer hold itself up and collapsed to the side. Too tired to move from her rancid smelling stomach contents, Ciel curled up into a ball and whimpered. Her whole body hurt. her scattered thoughts slowly formed into something semi-coherent, Chills constantly caused shivers to wrack her body and for the longest time, Ciel felt like she would never be warm. The lack of light in the location she had landed in did not help the sensation of being forever cold.

Too weak to move. Perpetually cold. Hurting all over. Smelling her own vomit. Worst of all, there was just this sensation of something being very wrong with her heart that Ciel could just not place. It was the worst experience ever. Negative infinity out of ten, will not do again.

Ciel didn't know how long she just lay in one spot, trying to recover. Apparently, it was long enough that she could no longer smell her own vomit, which was not something she was proud of. The moment Ciel felt like she could kind of move reliably, she did. Weakly, she picked herself up and crawled away from her vomit, her movements wobbly even when she was balancing on all four limbs. She felt like a baby with her terrible sense of balance, and she had never felt like that since... well, as long as she could remember.

As best as she could, Ciel situated herself to sit with her back against a cold wall. She was starting to feel warmth seep back into her body. In exhaustion, Ciel closed her eyes briefly. Now that she wasn't feeling as terrible as before, she could feel relief and gratitude. She was alive and on ground that wasn't about to disappear in a few moments. Those were two very big things to feel thankful for. In fact, the first thing was so surprising after everything Ciel had gone through that she had to repeat it to herself out loud. She opened her eyes and in a weak whisper, she confirmed, "Mogu is alive, kupo... Ha... haha," and then broke into a short, weak laugh, which was ended when the extra effort to laugh caused her body to spasm in pain. Still, she optimistically thought, being too tired to speak her thoughts aloud.

The darkness no longer felt cold now that warmth had returned to Ciel's body. It returned to being a thing of comfort, and the dim alleyways soothed Ciel's mind. She kind of wished it was darker, but this much would do. This dim light was enough to make Ciel want to just sleep on the spot, except she wouldn't allow it.

Ciel still hurt all over, and that usually meant she needed treatment of some sort. She certainly wasn't going to find it in this dark place. She'd probably find the exact opposite: trouble. Gritting her teeth, Ciel struggled up, practically climbing the wall to pull herself into a standing position. "If... If Mogu... no," she caught herself mid-sentence and changed her speech to talk like a human, "If I left... the wall," Ciel couldn't believe she was actually struggling to catch her breath by just barely standing, "I don't think... I can stay stan...ding." True, her legs were wobbling like very firm jelly, which was at least less wobbly than before when she had struggled to just crawl on all fours. It appeared that she had recovered some strength, or rather than recovering because Ciel hadn't rested long enough, her strength had returned. It certainly felt going through the circle had sapped away her strength along with all of her body heat and empathy. "Huh," Ciel repeated that last thought, finding that she wasn't so out of breath anymore, "Empathy? Interesting thought, kupo," but failing to catch her verbal tic this time. She didn't understand it, but it was interesting, which was to say that it made Ciel curious. Well, if it had sucked away Ciel's empathy, then it had returned it with her strength and body warmth because Ciel felt that she would now no longer laugh at anyone's lack of balance. It seriously sucked to not feel confident in one's ability to walk in a straight line.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:31 pm
[Doresk: Traverse Town: First District]

Shining silver darts flew through the air at the remaining heartless. Well, technically they were forks that Doresk was throwing, as he was still taking a while to catch up, after all.

Still, he did manage to actually make it, and was helping clean up the creatures without much thought. Well, there was the thought of 'damned beasties' but that was beside point.

---------------------------

[Kaldar: Twilight Town: Old Mansion]

The lycanthrope turned his head to the door leading back into the main hall. Apparently someone was here. The question was were they already here, or did they come after him?

He wandered over to the door, poking his head out into the main hall, and spotted the woman. "Oh, hi-uh oh" He spied her gun, and immediately went for cover behind the wall as he shifted into his werebearboar form.

"Hey look, I'm just exploring. I didn't take anything. I swear. Was it this world's military? Or perhaps just a nosy citizen? This royally sucked, and he wasn't sure how he was going to get out of this mess.

Probably like how he usually did though. Blasting through if things got messy.

--------------------------------------

[Malach: Agrabah: Bazaar]

While somewhat surprised and grateful that their pit stop had managed to find a Jumi(even if just a core, and of their Father, no less), Malach was deeply regretting stopping here for supplies.

The girl dared interfere further, and some man with a weapon(a guard, perhaps, judging from the motley crew of men wearing the same thing behind him) sounding awfully high and mighty, a merchant with their father's heart and soul that didn't remember where to get it...

Malach was done here. Especially considering he didn't really want Azuria to be put at risk.

"Zuri. We're leaving. There's nothing left for us here."

He turned back towards where his supplies had been dropped. And could tell just from looking that some things were missing. Which meant another stop was going to be needed, later. Oh well, he'd manage, somehow.

And no, he hadn't forgotten everyone else. If Zuri argued, he'd send her a chiding Jumi Call. If the random girl, merchant, or guards did anything fishy, he still had his spear out and a good sense of danger(plus his own little magics). He was also acutely aware of Azuria's distance to the 'fishy people' and knew to move if they went towards her.

At least he was ready if things went down. Still, too many random people were getting involved....  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:23 pm
AldrickZearse

Mizu_Kage_Hikari

Kaegoe

PsalmGrasshopper

[ Razoul ; Guards : Agrabah : Bazaar ]

"Not so fast, friends."

More guards began to walk through the crowd surrounding the lot of them--easily ten now. After all, they'd made quite a scene at the beginning; they'd had plenty of time to show up.

And all of them drew their scimitars, scowling.

"Unless you can prove this man stole that rock from you first," he said, stepping forward, towering over the two of them. In the silence of the watching crowd, one could hear an odd noise, like wood moaning under pressure as it was squeezed or bent. Were those silhouettes on the rooftops? "Then you are the guilty party. And I will have more than your hands if you don't cooperate."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:27 pm
AldrickZearse

fractalJester

Kaegoe

PsalmGrasshopper

{Wing .:. Twilight Town .:. Old Mansion}

Wing wasn’t particularly surprised at the person’s response to seeing her—or, more specifically, her pistol. The fact that he went on the defensive assured her that she hadn’t met the rightful owner of the place, but at the same time that just made her more worried. Did she just stumble across a robbery in progress? Should she report this to the local authorities? Then again, she had no idea what law enforcement was like on this world. For all she knew, it was the abusive type of law enforcement, and she didn’t want to get an innocent in trouble. She decided to go for a kind of middle ground, see what she could learn of this guy and decide from there if she should turn him in.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, somewhat sternly. She realized that was a silly question—he’d just said he was exploring. Drat, she was terrible at this. Give her ancient relics and she was in her element, but dealing with people was not her forte. "What are your intentions?" There, maybe that was a better question.

Azuria found herself at an impasse. On the one hand, she was grateful that the lady was trying to help, but she should have known from the entire conversation that she had been present for that what she was doing was horrendously insulting. And then there was the conundrum with the guards. She knew and Malach knew that the larimar stone was their father, but how to prove it to these people? She looked many of them in the eye, and not a single one had eyes shining with mana the way her people did. How could she prove the truth of her words if they were blind and deaf to everything that made the Jumi what they were?

"I—" she started, clutching the stone tighter to her chest. She looked up at Malach, suddenly unsure. Her face screwed up, looking on the verge of tears, though of course there would be none. Ted’s hissing and rattling was louder than ever, but he had no idea who to attack to make his master feel better. Absently, Zuri reached up and patted the top of his beautiful hooded head to soothe him.

Dad, I don’t know what to do, she thought. The only thing she could think of was the Jumi call, which, if strong enough, could produce visible light the same color as the sending Jumi’s core, and a brilliant chime. But in this harsh daylight and this loud bazaar? There was no way that would work.

The merchant stared at the bag of "exotic coins" that the other woman offered, his interest piqued. His eyes never left it, even as he spoke and made dismissive motions with his hands towards the guards.

"Now, now, Captain," the merchant said, also having no idea what Razoul’s rank was. "Obviously my possession of this stone is causing these children distress." He emphasized the word "children" in a nasty way that would have made Azuria bristle if she wasn’t so knotted up with that same distress he disdained. He bowed in Kay’la’s direction, a bow of equal to equal, a greedy glint in his eye. "I’m sure milady bard and I can strike a deal. Besides, you know how jewelers can be in this bazaar. It is entirely possible whomever I bought the trinket from was dealing in stolen goods—all without his or her knowledge, of course."  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:07 pm

The miqo'te briefly glanced at the girl and her companion then back at the merchant with the guards at his side.

"Just some negotiations going on, soldier, started rocky. But we got it under control now." Kay'la said to the guards.

She smiled before turning her attention back to the merchant who was now highly interested in her pouch and started toying with it in her hand so the shuffling of the gil could be heard loud and clear in the now quite marketplace. Her eyes narrowed slightly on the 'stone' it seemed slightly different from when she first saw it. or was it just the light. Though she knew that was unlikely.

"We really don't need violence don't you say? Stolen or not, that item is still an object of trade at this point. No matter how you got it. Take me up on this deal and we can all leave with what we want.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:58 pm
~~~~~Suria~~~~~~
(((Traverse Town: First District.)))

With the big Chocobo panicking behind her Suria had a out of her own head a moment, stilling her in place. There wasn’t a way to describe what exactly it felt like ot be near those things, they were like voids- the heartless, empy spaces of silence where nothing echoed.

In a place filled with so many voices, beating against her all of sudden, the feelings of those who dwelled in this place panicked by the heartless, they caught up to her and she realized her mistake- she forgot to set her wards around her own heart.

Such a loud world.

It was nothing like her home and suddenly she clutched her head as it came to a clamoring tumultuous climax inside her.

“Ung!...too much, too many, and then nothing- nothing at all!”

The people, the fight, and the heartless. Like a song that goes silent, bits ripped out and missing, and then screaming music mixing out of tune.
Noise. Such misshapen noise- all of it!

~Ground yourself!~

The echoing boom of her spirit companion made it all go quiet- and Suria felt her focus shift again. The world was a racket but at least she could maneuver through it. Lifting her hands from her chest where she hadn’t realized she’d been clutching, Suria pulled the length of her Pendulum, which came to lift and unwound itself from her arm.
The stone levitated and formed a sigil in the air which echoed with a faint magical imprint- the sign flickering for an instant in the air as it activated-

Sign of Gale!

The breeze would sharpen and slice through what Heartless were near while simulantiously whirl around her animal companions, and eventually Doresk who caught up to them. The barrier of air would buff against any stray heartless who came too close.

But she wasn’t done not till they were all gone.

Next thing her -weapon- as it appeared ot be now, recoiled like a snake, it's pointed end rearing up and making violent stab getsures at anything else she veentually ran at helping Doresk finish them off- Piercing barrage

"Are you still there?" she asked to the tiny Squirell on her shoulder- and check on the poor creature behind her.

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Faerdhinen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:20 pm
{Inira : Traverse Town - First District}
27%>
BGM -N/A

"Bollocks. I'm in one piece at least...warn a fellow about blowing up another one please." Inira muttered as the slicing winds nearly ruffled her fur once again, the flying squirrel wasn't very used to strong winds for her homeland had tall walls keeping the gales away.

Attempting to assist the group, even the foxes she doesn't want to be around, the small animal called upon the spirits for assistance.

The spirits of the forest, hear my call...I require the power to face our foes.
To you, I give my will.
For us, I require strength.
Strength to fight.
With this, I shall craft the totem of the warrior.

Inira muttered her chanting, waking up the one that is required to help them. The rings on her body shining vibrantly now, a bright green. Slowly, a bear like silhouette materialized above her, above Suria's head, a large roar could be heard. It shook through the people around her, granting them more courage and strength.

Bear Totem-> Strength Buff to allies.  
KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces