Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GMassacre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

Three weeks? He wasn't to surprised that she was here then. Hell, its been two years since he and his wife...separated and he still would have to drink himself stupid just to get some sleep. he would offer his solution to the problem, which was to bring the boxes to him, but their had to be a reason she hadn't done this yet so he kept his mouth shut. She stated the her story was just an old song and gave her name. He smiled and stood up fully, pulling out his wallet and pulled 16 dollars out of the clip and put it in the cash register. All drink here was 8 dollar which was good, it was a constant. He would have himself two drinks. "I'm Mishka, and today my first day." He finally said giving her a charming grin as he mad himself an b-52. "So you're the first story." He set the shot on a coaster on the counter in front of her, holding it with his index and middle finger and thumb. He decided to give her some sort of verbal comfort. "I don't date often, never really did. Most of my dating was done middle school and high school so break ups where really a big problem for me." He started looking down at his small mixed drink and slowly turning the shot glass in a small circle. "But as you could have probably guess I'm a little out of the age group, and I've gone through a fair share of 'em so I get whats going on with you. At lest, there's a good chance I do." Mish told her looking back up at her. He brought the glass to his lips and tipped his head back, drinking the shot in one liquid movement. He turned, washed out the glass and put it away then started to make himself a White Russian.

User Image
╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| Bartender at Neon Lights ||
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Dia] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

User Image

First day on the job? Which made her the first poor damsel who's sob story he had to hear. That made her feel slightly...flustered. Oops! She hadn't even been drunk yet, she just blabbed all her personal business to this man. Dia couldn't help an amused smile and the lightest flush to her cheeks, which might have been helped by the empty cup she soon had. "Well Mishka, it's still a pleasure. Is your name Russian?" Everything in Russian had a very strong pronunciation, one she couldn't quite replicate at the moment. She pushed her ten back over to him as he took a shot for himself and began to explain a little about himself. She pulled her head back and shook out her hair, sighing quietly. "Yeah well, a woman my age should have kids and a mini van, not an ex finance and an empty home." There was a small laugh to accompany the statement, though she appreciated his attempt to reach out. "Can you make me what you're having now?" The doctor then asked, moving her ten dollar bill back over to him to pay for it. "So you've had your share of breakups too. What about now? Have a lady at home somewhere?" She continued, one arm crossed over the bar top while the other hand rested over her wrist. She didn't see a wedding ring, but some men took them off at the work place. A little despicable, but not unheard of.

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* So Single
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc: it's okay!

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

He looked up from his drink making for a moment, watching her flush. He smiled gently, more to himself then her and took a sip of his drink before setting it down on the coaster. She asked if his name was Russian and the corner of his lips curled. "As Russian as it gets." He stated. "My mother and father both had Russian in them, with other things so mom gave me the thickest Russian name she could think if. Mishka Dmitri Ivankov." He chuckled lightly. "You can just call me Misha." He said before taking another sip of his beverage before setting it down again, listing to her state where she should be in life right now. This caused him to smile again, one that stayed on his lips and when he spoke there was amusement in his tone. "Yeah well a guy my age should have a few little rugrats of his own and some classic car to remind him of when he was young. All I got is an empty house and a dog who has my will." He ended his statement with a chuckle and drank down a little more of his White Russian, watching as she slid him a 10 as asked for one. He nodded, put the money in the register handed her back two ones and started to make her drink. She asked his had had someone and his face fell. He though of what to tell her. The truth of course but how much of it. For a quick moment he wondered if she was making an advance on him but shrugged it off. He dug into her personal life, it was her turn, simple as that. "No..." He started, obviously leaving it with more to say. "I used to be married but me and Han-uh-my wife, we're separated now." He set her finished drink on her coaster and brought her cup back rinsing it out and putting it away. He felt the need to change the topic so he said what first came to mind "I do have a dog though." He started squeezing a chuckle out of himself and it fell from his lips smoothly. He mentally applauded his acting as he took another long pull from his glass.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[Dia] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Just Misha? That's definitely easier. The name does suit you, though." Dia complemented, having gone slightly wide eyed as he said his full name. Dimitri was the only name she knew, thanks to the childhood movie Anastasia, which she'd always adored. How many times had she dreamed of being a princess separated from home with a fragile memory and a dashing young con artist who held the equally fragile key to her life? Then to elope somewhere in the snow with said dashing young con artist. It was childish, but she'd used to pretend the boy she had a crush on was Dmitri back in elementary school. She smiled to herself, elapsing into a small giggle as Misha mentioned rugrats and classic cars. "Aw! You don't have the classic car? Every man deserves a classic car." She commented as she thought of the classic Thunderbird he father prided himself on, eyes sparking with mirth as she raised a brow and folded her other arm along the bar to lean forward. The warm buzz taking her over was a pleasant feeling, but she was still perfectly aware of herself. At least this was a semi decent conversation. By the shift in his expression, she knew the answer to her question about a lady at home was a solid no. As he expounded, the doctor slowly gripped her glass and sipped a little under half. Back to being dampened, even as she blinked up to him and smiled at the mention of a dog. "It's ironic, I can't even keep a pet plant alive at home, but I'm a doctor." She laughed, pushing her change over to the side with disinterest. They were only dollars she's drop in the tip jar before leaving. "Said dog is also the holder of your will? I imagine he or she is quite flattered."

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc: xP

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

The name suited him huh? He's been told he looked a little Russian but he had so much other crap running in him that he wasn't spot on, and ever since he lost his accent it was only the name that gave it away. Though the majority of his ethnicity was Russian and if he wanted to he could pull off one hell of an accent. He drank the rest of the drink and went back through the ruteen of washing it and putting it away. "I don't own a car anymore." He told her. "I just moved here two days ago and sold my car for some extra cash for the plan ride and the house, I did own a classic car but it was back in high school before it was a classic and technically it wasn't mine." He explained. "I was a mechanic and I was fixing it up for a friend, he left for a while I got to keep it for like a month and make sure it ran smooth. The car I sold was a 2013 Honda accord." He gave her a smile and explained how she cant keep a plant alive yet somehow managed to become a doctor. He chuckled. "I owned a flower shop for.." He hesitated and skimmed his tongue along his bottom lip before gently worrying it between his teeth. God how long had he owned that shop? "Somewhere around 15 years I think." He said, letting his lip slip out of his gentle grasp, he smiled again. "I think that makes me pretty good at making sure things don't die." He thought of his wife for a swift moment and mentally cringed but walled up the emotion and focused on Dia as she laughed and pushed the change aside. He shrugged and took the two dollars, folding it and slipping it into his front pocket. He looked back up to her when she mentioned his dog and he smiled again. G, his dog, was basically his child. She was 8 years old now and still had the energy of a puppy. "I guess you could say that. She a good cuddlier and I don't really have anyone else to give it to and shes a smart dog. I'm sure with enough training I can get her to understand capitalism and such." He shrugged, amusement in his tone a a smile still playing on his lip. Today had started out to be rather bitter but a few drink and someone to lowkey flirt with, well maybe it wouldn't end so bad after all.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[Dia] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:03 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Dia listened curiously, spinning her straw away from her lips once she gulped her drink down another third of the way. Beginning to feel more of a buzz, she decided it was enough for now with this drink. If she craved more dizzy water than she'd have it at home in the form of wine...she had white and red, good years too. She and Gin rarely touched them, or just her, when he brought her a cup with whatever he'd cooked that night. She would miss his cooking for sure! The woman began turning her seat two and fro, her lower body pivoting as she cupped her chin in one hand. The car was just from a friend and not considered a classic at the time, but as they say, better to love and lost than never to have loved at all. She was 'forbidden' from touching her father's classic car, she'd had a few escapades inside it in the darkness of the garage just to spite him.

The woman wasn't touching her drink as long as it kept her here for a while, her amber gaze trained on the bartender. "Aha! So you're not just new to the job. Welcome to Soleli. If you just got here, you must not know about Mykronos island and the Nanoa fruit?" She inquired, a knowing smile taking her lips as she leaned forward just a little bit more, as if she had an exclusive secret on her tongue. In all honestly the magical fruit on the island couldn't mean less to her. She'd thought Gin was the one until three weeks ago, and even despite that she didn't believe in being told who to love. She stopped her rotating and began kicking her legs. Would he be curious? Did he believe in soul mates? If he was recently separated, he was probably no more interested than she was. However, if he was living here she should know!

She was surprised by a laugh once more. "She's that smart? Im-pres-sive~" She mused, emphasizing the last word before looping back around to the previous subject, brows raised at the mention of a flower shop. Fifteen years? Just to think of doing something for that long made her feel old. Her nose wrinkled but her smile never faltered, especially now that the alcohol was sinking in. "You're a man with dedication, then. It makes you okay at keeping things alive, like a three out of ten." She giggled to herself, still waiting for him to take the bait concerning the island. Actually, right now she was in the mood to dance like she planned earlier. By herself or with someone, she was in the mood to move around a little. "Hey, do you think you could take a little break? Maybe dance with me, for just one song." She pulled her hair away from the corner of her mouth, brows raised to encourage an answer. She was in a good mood, that's what she came for!

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc:

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

He watched as she spun her straw away and the twist around in her seat. The alcohol seemed to be getting to her, only on her second drink? She must not have a high tolerance to it like he does. After his wife passed it seemed to be the only thing his did for just under two years, drink and drink. It was the only way he would get out of the house, or start up an actual conversation. As of right now Mishka had only gotten the small warm feeling in his gut but it went away as soon as it came. He wondered how many drinks it would take him until he would actually get drunk. His guess was some where around 5 then he would start to gets a little above buzzed. He brought his glass to his lips and took another long pull leaving nothing behind, he went back through to motions of washing.

She teased about some fruit on an island and leaned on closer like it was her most cherished secret he just stared. Curious of course but he didn't see the big deal, what could possibly be so interesting about an island that had fruit. His eye brows furrowed together and once he finally constructed something to ask she spoke again and he silenced himself. It probably wasn't all to important and he could always ask her later. He nodded when she mused over how impressive his dog was. Of course G really didn't own his will Roman did but this was besides the point. She told him he was dedicated and it took him a moment to figure out what she was talking about. Ah his sop, of course! He frowned, teasingly when she gave him a three out of ten and giggled. Keeping flowers and various other plants alive for fifteen years, and a dog alive for 8 he was pretty sure what was at lest a four or five, dare he even say a six. She offered a dance and he gave her a bewildered look. He hadn't been asked to dance in years and just a while ago she said she came her for a drink and they had a good chat how they where told hold for this. Well she looked a little buzzed. "I don't dance." He told her, and this isn't fully true, he does and can dance, but normally for gag, but not at bars and clubs surrounded by horny people he doesn't know. "But I will go with you." He explained, walking around the counter and to her, but for a moment he contemplated whether to have a beer or not, he decided not. "Make sure no creepy 10 year old try to look up your dress and grope your boob or something. And if I do happen to sway around a little then so be it." Mishka told her smiling, giving her a wink. He turned to the side a little to give her room to walk past him to lead him to where ever she wanted to go.
User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[Dia] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC- Sorry had to edit some stuff] ||

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ah! How disappointing, he wasn't even going to amuse her? Dia sighed through her nose, lulling her head into the crook of her arm and sulking to herself. She bounced right back as he said he'd at least accompany her, saving her from having to mingle with the teens and young adult section. The doctor perked in her seat, smile renewed as she wrinkled her nose playfully at his wink. Yay! Today wasn't for naught. She wiggled out of her seat, taking his hand and leading him along. Weaving through the crowd, she found the end of the dance floor that wasn't a seizure hazard and let go of the (partially) Russian male. "This would be appealing if they played R Kelly or Jodeci." She grumbled, finding the beat and rhythm to move her hips to. "Keep your eyes peeled, ten year olds these days really get around." She regarded to her company, only hoping she could be heard above this notice. She didn't know any modern dances, though it wouldn't hurt to learn. She wasn't trying to dance like they were today, however; she would just do her own thing now that she felt so at ease. Alcohol did wonders to cure shyness.

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc:

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

He watched as she jumped up and wiggle out of her seat and take his hand. He didn't resist and followed where she led. "I've always been more a classic rocks guy yet I've also like stuff like Twenty One Pilot and Elvis and stuff." He started and thought about it for a while. "My taste in music is a little bit ever where." He murmured rubbing his chin with his index finger once she let go of his hand. He watched as she danced, swaying back and fourth to the beat once she found it. He smiled gently and looked around to see what everyone else was doing, smile faltering. It was difficult because no one danced the same pattered and there was no synchronization any where so picking out one person was easy and hard. But once he heard Dia speak up he pulled his full attention to her, smiling once again. He gave her a quick two finger salute and said. "Hey you never know. Everyone's on the prowl these days." But not much more. Of course if someone came up to her and decided to disrespect her he would interject and move them aside, 10 or not. It wasn't a weird masculinity thing, at lest he didn't think so but he just generally hated the way women where treated in these kind of places. He guessed that was a good pro to working here, he could kick some of the creeps out.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[Dia] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC- Sorry this is pretty crappy, I'm video chatting someone and she kept distracting me.] ||

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Dia cocked her head, "I'm okay with Elvis, I used to watch Girls! Girls! Girls! Every weekend when I was sixteen. Playing his music here would certainly be a breath of fresh air- if not a little outdated." She agreed for the most part, watching his eyes roam the area and his lips move as he murmured something. She couldn't tell what he was saying, and was just as unsure of if he meant for himself to be heard. That was until she spoke again, "People pair up rather quickly around here, it's actually a little boring. Everyone you run into is already dating someone. I guess that's the thing about Soleil City, people come here to fall in love...even if they don't go to Mykronos." She began to explain, one hand lifting back to relocate a few lost strands of hair. People fell into love too quickly here, the one good thing was that they didn't need a magical fruit to prove whether they belonged together. She and agin were together for seven years before he purposed, which had to be sad. And well, now it was over. Where was the balance in it all?

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc:

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

He nodded when she explained how Elvis would be a little out of the age group majority if it where to be played. He wondered if there was a place here where he could buy recorders cause he had an old vinyl record player somewhere that he would love to dust off. Him and Hannah would play it early in the morning while they made breakfast and sometimes keep it going for the customers. He liked jazz, he really liked Chet Baker, they would play that most often. His mid was flooded with the memory and a small smile curled onto his lips but pain and lose twisted in his stomach and poked at his heart, the smile did not fall, though. Dia spoke again and he turned his full intention back to her, staining to hear what she said. "Sounds boring." He thought aloud. "Before I married my ex wife I had been dating her pretty much all throughout High School, before that I bummed around with so many people." He started, leaning down a little so that she would hear all he had to say. "Had to have a little taste of everything before I settled down." he told her, with a wink, teasing smile playing on his lips.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[Dia] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Dia lifted her chin, nodding to confirm it was pretty much the most boring hobby invented since watching paint dry. "Yeah, very boring. Girls like me can't have any fun." She pouted, turning her back to the Russian bartender and singing along to a song she knew. Her sister Amythest, Amy for short, listened to modern music. Dia learned second hand from her, since she wouldn't be informed otherwise. Dia watched cartoons and shows like Law and Order, never E! or Mtv. Amy seemed more heart broken about Gin leaving than the doctor herself did, she was a passionate thirteen-year-old. The woman halted her singing when she sensed Mishka leaning closer, a sly smile coming her her lips as she looked over her shoulder to see his face- shaking her head and biting her lip. Didn't all men share that ideal? Women had a lot more pressure to save it for marriage, men were expected to get rid of it as soon as possible. Of course he slept around! "You haven't tasted everything yet, you only think you have." She teased, letting go of her lip and turning her head away once more. She changed the rhythm of her hips to match the new song, huffing faintly and fanning herself. She'd began to work up a sweat amongst all these other heated bodies. "Anyone you date now will practically call you 'daddy.' Especially when you can't even dance~" She purred, a smile on her lips as she closed her eyes. She was only pulling his leg, trying to loosen him up. Still, her words weren't exactly untrue...

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc: ~

GMassacre"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

"Honey, I think I've tasted quiet a wide variety." He told her. He had dated a lot, and he meant a lot of people. Men and woman sometimes in between, older or younger sometimes the same age. He blamed media, always drilling into his mind that he had to lose his virginity quick or else he wouldn't be the man he could be. And when he found out guys where cool too, god he hated himself for a long time. He thought a whole bunch was wrong with his brain, (and still does though he wont tell a soul) thought he was broken. It was all bad, and to this day he's still in the closet, only two people know, Roman and his mom. Of course his wife knew, she had figured out his sexuality before he had, but he supposed he couldn't count her anymore. He watched as Dia switched her hip swaying to match the knew song, still making sure to keep creeps away from her. She spoke again and he looked down at her with a mocking offended expression, but the tips of his ears turned pink, he would blame the heat if you asked him. Still, he mentally cringed at the thought of someone calling him 'daddy'. "It's not that I cant dance because let me tell you, I can dance." He empathized, needing to clear up the misunderstanding before moving on with his statement. He bent forward a little, hands on his hips. "I just don't enjoy dancing surround by younger people to music I don't know nor necessarily like." He explained to her, keeping eye level, kinda wishing he had grabbed that beer so he had something to add to his excuse, though what he said hadn't been a lie.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Attire /+ ||
|| With-[Dia] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Diamond stopped dancing, teetering from the balls to the toes of her feet as she played with the necklace that laid against her clavicle- one of the many Gin had bought her. He liked to spoil her, she could have asked for anything and he would have made it happen; or tried his damndest to get the next best thing or to make up for it if he failed. She looked at her fingers absently, turning the diamond pendant over. She blinked back tears she hasn't expected to make her eyes glisten. After a moment- and a deep breath, she recovered and brought a sultry pout to her lips. "I don't deny that, but you haven't tried everything." She did her share of bed hoping, stopping short of exploring her own gender. But multiple partners a day- or even at once, a couple times with drugs involved before her parents stepped in; she'd done that. It wasn't until she was almost raped that she slowed down. And after that, falling in love with her fiancé, the one before Gin that her parents set her up with, and having him cheat on her. That was when she met Gin, and cleaned up her life. Thanks to that, she came to be exactly where she is now. It was no wonder she didn't miss her twenties!

She shook her head, holding back a laugh as the towering male placed his hands on his hips and came to her level. She turned to him, one brow raised questioningly. As innocently as possible, she crossed her arms behind her back like a child and swayed to and fro. "Was that your pickup line when you were tasting all those different things, or are you really afraid of breaking a hip?" She asked, then averted her gaze as if she hadnt said anything at all. Maybe the music was different, they weren't kids like everyone else here, but the situation wasn't different besides that. There were older people around when she was young and in the clubs, only now, she was apart of that older crowd. If he was such a black horse back in his day, what excuse was that to give now? But! She wasn't judging him! She smirked, fanning herself as she began to make her way back to the bar. "That was fun while it lasted, but I think I've had my fill."

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Loves Children

Ooc: ~

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image

whiters4

"He wasn't bitter.
He was sad, though.
But it was a hopeful kind of sad.
The kind that just takes time..."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Bartender at Neon Lights || 34 || Single ||
|| Attire/+ || Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Dia] || Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

He started at her back, he could she her finger moving kinda but he wasn't sure what she was doing, he pushed his thoughts aside and watched her turn back to him, eyes a little wet, he ignored it. He nodded at her statement, done on the topic. "Yeah fine, you win, I've tried many but not all." he said, holding up a finger and waving it around in a circle for effect before dropping his hand to his side. She shook her head, Mish wondered if it was to clear her head and to him directly. She tucked her arms behind her back and swayed back and forth, he didn't move but made sure she didn't bump into him or anything cause sure she was cute but personal space was important to him, at lest most of time time. He sighed when she spoke and closed his eyes for a moment, standing up straight again and pushing his hands into his pockets, his eyes opened. "Yes, you don't under stand how strongly I fear it, I did to much as a kid and now I'm all old and my bones" Without stopping he pulled a hand out of his pocket and waved it nonchalantly. "there basically glass." He finished. It was easier to play along and tease then it was to defend himself. Hazel eyes watched (not to intently) as she fanned herself and started to walk off the dance floor, which he was glad for because he had started to be getting hot as well.

He followed her back to the bar and patted down his pockets for a moment to make sure nothing was swiftly stolen from him. With everything accounted for he looked back at Dia. "So, can I get you another drink then?" He asked, moving behind the counter once she sat down. He would crack a beer open for himself but he had a six pack in the fridge at home with his name on it so he was going to have to wait it out. He leaned back over the counter towards her like he had before, elbows resting on the wood, fingers laced together. Dia was the fourth person he had meet within his three days of being here and this is by far the longest interaction to be had fro all of them. He also noted that of all four people he meet they had all been woman. He wondered why that was, where there more woman in the town then men? He decided to go fr a run either later tonight or in the morning in attempt to make acceptance with a male depending on how things went tonight, that is.
XFucked up
XInsecure
XNeurotic
XEmotional
User Image  
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items