Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:38 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:37 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: /465

Mood: Nervous, Exhausted

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He walked into the shack, holding the door open for Rina before sitting down by a table beside the window. He leaned back into the chair and closed his eyes. Damn, he's beat. Seth gazed at Rina again, with the same question lingering in his mind. Should he ask her to thw Fall Ball? He groaned as he closed his eyes and proceeds gestured to the chair infront of him, "Why don't you take a seat? No one's going to show up so early in the morning." said the dragon as he opened his eyes and sat back up, resting his elbows on the table. "Ah, I get to keep you company during your work today." He grinned a little at the thought. He had started to show a little more expression as he gradually gotten more comfortable around Rina.

He soon rests his head on his arm as he shifted his gaze to the scenery outside the window. Silently murmuring "Will you go to Fall Ball with me?" under his breatj with an extremely quiet voice. What is wrong with him, of course she wouldn't be able to hear what he's saying with a voice that soft. It'll just come off as a muffled voice to Rina. Great. Nice going, Seth.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:55 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She followed Seth inside, and thanked him for holding open the door for her. Rina heard him groan and felt eyes on her, and was wondering what was going on. His sudden change in attitude surprised her a bit, but she ignored her thoughts. Grabbing a seat in front of him, she sat down at the table with Seth. "Sure. And yes, you do." She smiled at the thought that she wasn't going to be alone today, or be socially awkward like yesterday.

Closing her eyes, she began to hum in her head. Her hearing picked up some kind of muffled language, and she opened her eyes to see Seth staring out the window. Assuming it was from him, she asked, "S-sorry, I didn't hear you.." Was this the thing he was thinking about earlier? What was going on?

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & A Bit Confused |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:16 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Nervous, Exhaustex

He sighed when she didn't hear what he said. "I was going to ask. Well.. what are you having for lunch?" What, no! What is he saying! Get a grip, geez! He shook his head and sat straight up to look at her but soon slumps back down again, who knew he'd be such a sucker for things like this. Come on, Seth. Just ask her!

'Someone help me.' he silently prayed.

What would he do if he were to get rejected, damn it. Maybe he should wait till he's leaving? Yes, that- No. No, he can't. Damn it, he's such a prude. That's it, she probably thinks he's a prude now. Yes, that's right. He's a good for nothing prude who can't even master the courage to ask a friend to a ball. He took a deep breath and sat up, staring her straight in the eye with a serious expression. He parted his lips to speak, "Will you go to Faabe-" ..but only to mess up his sentence instead. He shifted his gaze elsewhere as he started to panic and falter a little, he can feel his face start to flush as he lowered his head staring at the table instead.

His hands clenched into a fist as he looked up and blurted out, "Will you go to Fall Ball with me?" He looked at her, his face still bright red from the question. He's not good with things like these and he's starting to get rather uncomfortable. There, he's done it. Strange way to ask, though.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"..What I'm having for lunch..? I'm not sure yet." Rina was completely confused, and was pretty sure that wasn't the question he was gonna ask. Soon, Seth was panicking, which made her panic. His serious expression threw her off, and didn't know what to say. "Uhh.. w-will I go to where?" She was becoming even more confused when he had messed up his sentence, and began to flush and look around. What was so important that he was having trouble asking? It's not like he was gonna ask her to marry him or something. She was gonna ask him if he was OK, but he blurted out his question first.

Sighing in relief that he finally said what he was trying to say, she said with a smile, "Of course I'll go to the Fall Ball with you." Her mother was already forcing her to go since she somehow found out about it before Rina did. Her mom even sent her a dress and heels already for the occasion, so she had to go. It surprised Rina that Seth got so flustered when he was trying to ask her; it was actually kinda cute.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & Relieved |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:50 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Relieved, Exhausted

He was a little dumbfounded at her reply. His brain was still trying to process the words she had said. He turned away and scratched his cheeks, waiting for the blush to die down before he asked her a question. "That's.. all?" he widened his eyes in surprise, still a little shocked by her answer but a grin soon stretched across his face as his shoulders slumped and proceeds to lean back onto the chair. Well, that was easy. He had gotten pretty worried there. "That's great.. That's great." he murmured, looking up at the ceiling then closing his eyes. Man, that sure was emotionally draining, it felt as if his life was sucked out of him as he asked that question. "I thought you wouldn't go, for a second there." said the male as he proceeds to mock himself.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:08 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina smiled again, still thinking about how he had gotten all panicky just to ask her to the ball. "What, do you want me to confess my undying love for you as well Seth?" She said jokingly. A fit of giggles rose up in her, and she couldn't help herself. Was he truly that worried about that question, or if she rejected him? Honestly, this guy is a lot more emotional than Rina thought he was. "Yeah, it is.. Were you really that worried?" Now he was slouching in the chair, as if he hadn't slept in days. Drama queen. "What made you think that I wouldn't go with you Seth?" If she was asking, she probably would have been a bit flustered, but she would ask none the less. Gah, what is she saying? Seth has a different thought process than her, and she's just confusing herself right now with her jumbled up thoughts.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:24 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Exhausted

He blinked a couple of times before laughing at her little sarcasm. He's a little over the edge recently for some reason, probably due to lack of sleep. "What? No, don't be silly." he brushed her off, but soon ended up laughing a little before telling her the truth. "Yeah, I was. Well, it's my first time asking someone, that is. I'm not prone to these things." Seth couldn't help but sigh as he blurted out those words. He had attended a ball once back when he dated someone else, but of course he wasn't the one who's prone to initiate the first move. 'Baby-sitting' to be precise. He doesn't even know what he was doing back then, by the time he realised it, both him and his partner were already dating. Somehow, it ended. It was quite a relief for him, though.

"I don't know, either. For all I know, someone might've already asked you before I did." answered the male with an earnest tone, his tense expression slowly soften into a genuine smile. He was truly relieved. He wohld've dug a hole and hide in it for the rest of his life if she were to reject his invitation right then and there.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:35 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina giggled at Seth again, it was so nice to hear him laugh and see him smile so much. "Oh, that's why you got all flustered." Adding a tiny giggle at the end of that sentence. Rina had been asked out before, but never has she dated anyone before. The closest thing to a ball that she was asked out to was a school dance, and she didn't like those things at all. She called them 'gatherings of artificial romance'. The truth is, she didn't want to embarrass herself since she can't dance, and it was the main reason why she didn't go to them.

"Well, no one did. And now, I'm going with you." Rina was really happy for some reason, she couldn't help it. Seth was smiling again, and it just makes her happy when he does. Hmm.. why does it make her so happy? Of course she's happy if her other friends are happy, but when he smiles, it makes her want to jump for joy. ... Feelings are weird.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:33 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: 465

Mood: Flustered, Exhausted

"Yeah. Ridiculous sight, isn't it?" he proceeds to mock himself, laughing at his own actions. He shifted his gaze back at Rina, blinking a couple of times before turning his head away as he felt his cheeks flush into a bright shade of pink at what she said. He brought one of his hands up to cover his mouth as he faked a cough and cleared his throat in attempt to cover up his blush. Ah, what the heck. He's getting flustered over such trivial matter. It's the cold, yes. That's it. The cold's what making him act this way. One thing's for sure, he couldn't help but smile at that fact. "Yeah. You're going with me." he repeated her sentence as he looked out the window, avoiding eye contact. Why did he bother to ask someone to a ball? He doesn't attend these kinds of events. Ah, he's starting to get confused now. He shook his head and brush off the thought as he shifted his gaze back at her."Thanks." said the male as he smiled.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Giggling again, she hummed a little as she swayed from side to side. Rina hugged the big toy that was still in her arms, it was soft. She bit the inside of her cheek to prevent her from giggling again when she saw Seth try to cover up his blush. Smiling, her grip on the star-shaped toy tightened a little. She turned her head to the side and saw the manager, just standing there. Rina slowly lifted the toy up to her face, her boss is seriously creeping her out. She prayed for Seth not to leave anytime soon, or till the very least until someone gets there, because she does not want to be here alone with her boss.

"Uh.. Your welcome." He was thanking her? Guuhh, Seth knew how to confuse her.. A question popped into her head, and came out of her lips as soon as it got there. "How come you asked me out to the ball? Didn't you say you don't really like crowded places?"

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & Wondering |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:09 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Confused, Exhausted

He jumped a little as he realised someone was standing at the other side of the shack, possibly.. the manager? He nodded at the manager as a gesture of greeting. For some reason just the plain sight of the manager had sent a chill down his spine, making him shiver a little. He had started to get a little worried for Rina, but it's probably just him being overly protective. Again. He suppose the manager's a good person, just a little.. creepy at times. What a way for a first impressions. He watched her hug the toy, somehow her actions had made him happy and he couldn't figure out why. He snapped out of his thoughts as soon as Rina questioned him, "I don't." was the first answer that came to mind. Yet, she had made a point there, why did he invite her? The same old question surfaced in his mind once more. "I don't know, I just wanted to. Ask you, that is. Is it wrong for me to do so?" he looked at her trying to figure out some answers but nothing had came to mind. Damn it, feelings. They're annoying as hell. He gently rub the corner of his eyes, close to the bridge of his nose as he thought. He started to feel a little light headed but decides to shrug it off anyway. He'll just rest up when he heads back, or perhaps, take another energy drink. He had packed hus fridge with a huge supple of red bull. Ah, crap. He bought a little too much now, didn't he.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"My manager really creeps me out.." She tried to her best to whisper to Seth, man that person's scary. That lecture they gave her over the phone earlier at her house, as well as the weird follow-up call, really scared her. Maybe her boss is just messing with her as punishment for ditching her shift. Then again, they were overdoing it by calling her so much, and watch her talk to her friends. It was way too late for her to stay any longer anyway..

She hugged her toy for protection, hoping that the power of Patrick will make them go away. Soon enough, her manager went back to their office, and Rina relaxed. She tilted her head to the side in a bit of confusion at Seth's first answer, then rested her head on Patrick (which was kinda hard to do since it's pointy) and looked at him as he continued to speak. "Well, I don't think it's wrong. I'm actually really happy that you asked me. I'd love to go with you, and plus, if you hadn't brought it up, I would have completely forgotten and gone alone. So maybe I should be thanking you."

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & A Bit Confused |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

name

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:45 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Exhausted

He cringed his eyebrows at her words, "They're not bothering you, are they?" he was already feeling uncomfortable regarding the manager and what she said had made him a little concerned. But he soon shrugged it off as he thought he was being a little overly protective. Maybe he should really change that habit of his. Not only does it bother him, but it might pressure the other person as well. He reached forward and ruffled her hair as she hugged the plush toy. "I can't see you from behind the starfish, feels like I'm talking to the toy itself." he joked, well. Part of it is true, actually. The plush toy is pretty huge. He leaned forth and rests his head on his arm on the table instead as he watched her hug the plush toy. He'll need a little 'getting used to' at the sight. He smiled at her reply, "Well, no need to worry about going alone, now. Ah, that's settled." he closed his eyes and decides to rest his eyes a little, since it had started to become bloodshot. It stings though, and it feels uncomfortable but he could care less about it. "Do you have a dress for the event?"

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]