Submit

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:47 pm
I have a question..... I'm designing a character but I have no experience in playing her is anyone interested in playing a pre made character the only thing that needs to be consistant is her back story the rest the person who is interested in has creative liscense  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 pm
Eddward Hunter

Me and Lucevia were technically suppose to make pre-made characters ourselves for people to take up but, we will figure it out when the time comes. That will be another discussion for us to make later on tomorrow. So don't worry about it too much right now.  

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Phoenix Omega

Gracious Destruction

13,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:09 am
xx>>Name: iRL name sounds weird so I will go with Phoenix.
xx>>Nickname/Alias: N/A. I feel wrong.
xx>>Age (leave out if you're uncomfortable sharing this): Just turned 19.
xx>>Likes: TRPGs. JRPGs. WRPGs. Sweet things (Thanks Obama diabetes.) Metal music. Hanging. Writing. Poetry. iRL swords. (I have 3, one forged by myself, others bought from local blacksmith lol) And many more.
xx>>Dislikes: Pop culture. Trolls. And such, not a hater.
xx>>Do you classify as a beginner/intermediate/advanced RPer? Intermediate.
xxxxx>>why? I used to RP like it's hell 4 or 5 years ago but not done it since then. Can both wall and slack.
xx>>Things that make you an awesome person? Chill out with me and you will notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:14 am
The Phoenix Omega

Haha, what an interesting person you are! Thanks for finding us on Gaia and taking the time to set everything up! I look forward to seeing how you role play. wink  

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Phoenix Omega

Gracious Destruction

13,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:26 am
Laeril Barastl
The Phoenix Omega

Haha, what an interesting person you are! Thanks for finding us on Gaia and taking the time to set everything up! I look forward to seeing how you role play. wink

Thanks. mrgreen I really like the setting and such but don't know where to start. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:22 am
The Phoenix Omega

Ah haha, thanks! I really appreciate that and in our main role play it is currently under the "Unofficial Role Play" stuff so you can read through it if you wish to find up to where we are. I'm extremely apologetic about my messed up posts in the forum because I act out a ton of characters so it's kinda complicated. At least with the posts that follow it, you can make sense of what I had posted in a way so hopefully it's okay. Usually the best way for you to start as a teacher is just seeing yourself into an office, classroom or in this case, go see headmistress to get things situated for you. I'm kinda suppose to be sending acceptance letters to people for teachers and students but I've been lacking to do it. gonk If you want, I can send you one for your character so you can get some idea of what you already have for yourself. As for the timing in the role play, it's getting to the end of lunchtime and there is a conflict going on in the hallways with the sides clashing to each other.

That's the best I can do for you. emo

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Phoenix Omega

Gracious Destruction

13,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:27 am
Laeril Barastl
The Phoenix Omega

Ah haha, thanks! I really appreciate that and in our main role play it is currently under the "Unofficial Role Play" stuff so you can read through it if you wish to find up to where we are. I'm extremely apologetic about my messed up posts in the forum because I act out a ton of characters so it's kinda complicated. At least with the posts that follow it, you can make sense of what I had posted in a way so hopefully it's okay. Usually the best way for you to start as a teacher is just seeing yourself into an office, classroom or in this case, go see headmistress to get things situated for you. I'm kinda suppose to be sending acceptance letters to people for teachers and students but I've been lacking to do it. gonk If you want, I can send you one for your character so you can get some idea of what you already have for yourself. As for the timing in the role play, it's getting to the end of lunchtime and there is a conflict going on in the hallways with the sides clashing to each other.

That's the best I can do for you. emo

The letter sounds good. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:31 am
The Phoenix Omega

It's on your way shortly. The graphics of the letter is done by Lucevia, the context of the letter is done by myself. Hope you like it!  

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:04 pm
So.... when can we expect to be active again? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 pm
Not so sure, I think everyone is suddenly occupied with other things other than Gaia. We just need to patiently wait.  

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:32 am
Eddward Hunter

Kebenzis

Hi folks, sorry for the sudden disappearance of the majority of us. For me in particular I've been very busy with college, it's a little more relaxed at the moment until finals come around. Probably will not be active anytime soon. Lucevia has had her hands full with school and work herself and finishing out her senior year so it's been pretty stressful on her side as well. I've been popping on and off lately and just now decided to reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:45 pm
Laeril Barastl
Eddward Hunter

Kebenzis

Hi folks, sorry for the sudden disappearance of the majority of us. For me in particular I've been very busy with college, it's a little more relaxed at the moment until finals come around. Probably will not be active anytime soon. Lucevia has had her hands full with school and work herself and finishing out her senior year so it's been pretty stressful on her side as well. I've been popping on and off lately and just now decided to reply.

Kind of figured, there's no rush honestly. College can really kick one's a** pretty hard,I'm already dealing with it myself. We'll just have to wait until the winter break when we can all get some fresh air.
#fighting!

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:30 pm
Laeril Barastl

yeah it's no big deal I've actually gotten Anna pretty much written up completely and have simon and bookers future planned out so I can't say it's been unpreductive  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:10 am
Kebenzis

Eddward Hunter

Thank you so much for being so understanding! I just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of what was happening from one of us at least. Lucevia been having a little complication where she doesn't have access to a computer right now, but I've obtained good news that she should be getting a new computer/laptop within this month so hopefully she does. blaugh Anyways, I'm glad you guys have been making some time to do other things. Feel free to PM me about these things since the forum posts don't really make it obvious unless you quote us to get our attention haha. 3nodding

As to speaking to you individually, Kebenzis, we probably will do some stuff around winter break, we will just see. I have some other things that are happening in December that I'm not sure about what's going on. One thing I do know is I will have finals for college and my birthday. I still make a point to come around when I can though. whee

To you Eddward, I find that very tactical to have such arrangements set up, though you can never really predict the outcome of the role playing. wink Regardless, I'm eager to see what you have coming up in mind haha.

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:45 pm
Laeril Barastl

you are right life can be unpredictable, I just can't wait for Lucevia, Booker has a few more lessons for marnie xd  
[✓] OOC Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff