• Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Bloody Maleficarum

User Image
Nao Jasinski

Leaf after leaf, Flower after flower.
Some in the dawn of day, Some in the after hour.
Alive they flourish and Alive the fall.
The earth that sustained them, receives them all.

Nao smiled even bigger hearing him laugh. It's mice to meet you Zeyad. Then he started chuckling again.Ehh, it's okay I should have been more wary of my surrounding. I keep forgetting not to get so wrapped up in my music and as you can see I haven't made much progress on that. He said running a hand through his hair then rubbing the back of his neck. He was never good with talking to people. Your not babbling. It's nice to talk to someone for a chance. He said looking away. Believe it or not I'm actually new here and I just happened to cross by this piano and couldn't keep from playing. But if you would like I could try to help you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image
Zeyad Hassan
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zeyad stood there and nodded , "Well It's better to get caught up in something you like than the latter." he said earnestly."Ah, I didn't mean to assume but any help would be much appreciated. Besides since we're both new here the both of us will probably be able to figure out our way around quicker this way." he added before beginning to pace in a small circle. After a moment a though crossed his mind and he stopped to ask a question,"hey, any idea on how dorm assignment goes? I wasn't really told much. Oooor maybe I was spaced out at the time but im not sure."
Dragon_251

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

NC_Nana

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 pm
Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall kept away from the other two guys, he had always felt more at home in nature and had parted ways with Jared to go to the garden. Jared was almost completely opposite to Kendall, he was mean and didn't seem to care for anyone else except Kendall.

Kendall shrugged and sprawled on the grass in from on the lake, emidiatly levitating a small glob of water. He was bored and his energetic self needed something to do. He made the water glob dance around, shaping it into flowers and shapes as it did, making Kendall giggle. A soon as he lost concentration, the water glob shot off, "Oops..." Kendall chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:00 pm
Bloody Maleficarum

User Image
Nao Jasinski

Nao looked at Zeyard. There was just something about him that attracted Nao to him. Well you are right about that. It's okay no need to apologies. He said running a hand through his hair again. For the past few years it became a habit of his whenever he gets a little nervous.That's a splendid idea. But sadly I do not know anything about the dorm assignments. When I got dropped of here I just started walking around and that's how I ended up here. Don't worry I do that all the time unintentionally. Nao told him gesturing around him then chuckled a little.But I'm sure we can find someone who does know about the dorm assignments.

Dragon_251

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
Zeyad Hassan
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zeyad resumed pacing once again before stopping to think again, about nothing really just random nonsense." well then that means we'll both be learning something new today. So should we be heading off soon?" he asked not trying to rush or anything but he didn't take kindly to not knowing important stuff like where he was supposed to be staying. The sooner he figured it out the better. "Er uh...not trying to be in a hurry or anything but I get alittle anxious when im in the dark about little details like that." he added with slight smirk. It was around then he was starting to realize how tired he was from the trip here and how much stuff he had to jam into one bag. "I'm sure someone knows but i cant expect them to wait around forever with my luck,after all there is no time like the present I guess."
Dragon_251

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 pm
Kendall Klein

User Image

Kendall watched as two guys got ready to go, he was playing with a rose when he looked away, and again, his concentration popped. He winced as the roses sharp thorns grew and dug themself into his skin. "Again?" he moaned to himself, pulling his hand away, only making it worse. He sigh, getting up and leaving, things like this seemed to only happen to him. He considered running to Jared and asking Jared to patch him up but he knew Jared was irritable and instead took off to the doctors office.

{EXIT}

NC_Nana

Dragon_251

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:59 pm
Bloody Maleficarum

User Image
Nao Jasinski

Nao cocked his head to the side as Zeyad began pacing again. Why does he keep pacing? He thought to himself shrugging his shoulders. Are you okay? I mean you keep pacing back an forth. He said running his through his hair again. Gosh I have got to stop doing that. I'm surprised no one has said anything about my habit. That is true. We both can learn something new about this place. If you want we can go now.He said putting his violin strap over his head an around his neck an shoulder and grabbed his suitcase. Are you scared of the boogie monster?Nao asked with a teasing smile hoping to make him laugh?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image
Zeyad Hassan
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zeyad straightened up when questioned about the pacing, he tried to come up with a good reason for why he had been but had nothing so he shrugged"im...not...sure...I don't usually do that....its weird....im weird....this weird...." he stammered effectively making a fool of himself again. Zeyad however tried to recover from such a social blunder by immediately changing the subject."um yeah going...to the place now there leave.....uh....which way is it?" he sputtered while turning to walk one way then another before giving up entirely. "geez im horrible with directions um you lead. I'll get us lost for sure." he said with a sigh before looking around, as if the way would mystically reveal its self. "wait what? um boog..ie..monster? Um...not that I know of....I'll bet he's a real nice guy though he has a bad reputation." he laughed try to get a better grasp of the situation.
Dragon_251

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

James watched as the boy next to him frowned. He briefly wondered if he had said or done something wrong, especially since the boy did not even make an attempt to shake his hand, but he shrugged it off and placed his hand back on the ground to keep himself sitting upright. The stranger next to him looked like he was mentally debating on something, but when the boy finally gave him his name James gave a smile in response. "Simeon Rose, that's a nice name! It's nice to meet you too."

Off in the distance he could hear a piano being played, and he turned his head toward that direction. "Oh? Listen to that.. it's lovely!" He closed his eyes with a warm smile adorning his lips as he listened to the melody coming from seemingly nowhere. James had always loved listening to the piano back home but he could never play it himself. The music had abruptly stopped, and the corners of his mouth turned downward into a frown. "Oh well.. it was nice while it lasted." His attention returned to the boy next to him as he asked, "Do you like the piano, Simeon?"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

Mitsukini Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm
Bloody Maleficarum

User Image
Nao Jasinski

Nao placed his suitcase on the ground and places his hands on Zeyad's shoulders. It's okay Zeyad. Just clam down okay. And your not weird. He said then picked up both his and Zeyad's stuff and began walking down the steps. Nao looked around for a bit till and saw a few students around. Toward the side of the garden he saw a door leading inside the building.I believe it's this way. And as for the boogie man, I keep him in my closet sometimes for fun. But don't worry I wont let him get you. He said turning to look at Zeyad and smirked. By the way do you already have a roommate? Cause I don't want to get roomed with someone I havn't ever talked to. He said smiling nervously and began to walk toward the building.

Dragon_251

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image
Zeyad Hassan
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zeyad stood in place and looked at Nao with a weary smile, "uh um thanks..heh heh. Hey wait you don't have to carry my bag around" he said as he followed Nao down the steps. " The boogie man is fun? If so I don't think him getting me would be all that bad" he said returning Nao's smirk with a grin of his own. "Roommate? I don't think I have one of those. And it would be nice to room with someone I am already introduced to and stuff, gets rid of all the introduction stuff."

Dragon_251

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS
T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing[/color

His special things
Locket: User Image
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxOgqBwW_g

with: no one
Where: hidden inner garden within garden flroa
Feeling: overwhelmed must beat out this glitching
Thinking: no! no! I can not! I will not let them take more people away and make them disappear! now i hear your song to me all the time. why must it haunt my mind and so i sing it
Doing: training with his katana and singing to make it him and himself.
OOC: his voice and song he is singing

Kenos flew from the classroom. His heart raced in ways he didn't like it. Lucian hit strings and memories he'd tried like a good super soldier to bury. He ran past students much like a blur he did not stop running with his bare feet until he reached a hidden alclove that anyone could get to. He pulled out his sword. He moved into the center. Raising the blade straight up and placed a hand upon it. He began to swing it as he sang. Sang that song she always sang to him. To him it was honorary and took away all of them. His features relaxed and had a bit of life. A slash and strike. Spiraling parry. Thrust strike arcing dance of the blade. He moved like liquid water and as if dancing. Still singing those words to clear and center himself. His dirty secret....this is what he did to solo train. They told him forget her yet instead he weaved her into his methods to appease them.

ima nani wo omotte iru no?
hontou wa sono hitomi ni wa
yasashii mono toka atatakai mono toka
sonna mono dake utsuttete hoshii

nande souyatte kanashii me de muriyari
tanoshii yo tte kao shite miseru no?
nande souyatte omoikkiri tsuyogatte
ore wa daijoubu da nante iu no?

sono koe de kikasete hoshii
gamen kara ja tsutawaranai
sasai na koto ya kudaranai koto
sonna koto demo imi ga aru kara

nande souyatte itsumo subete hitori de
seotte hitori de kurushinderu no?
nande souyatte kou natta no wa zenbu
ore no sei da tte jibun wo semeru no?

sonna ni watashi wa muryoku de anata wo Wow oh
sukoshi mo sasaete ageru koto mo dekinai?
watashi ni mo nee wakete hoshii
anata no itami ya mayoi ya kako wo

nande souyatte kanashii me de muriyari

nande souyatte omoikkiri tsuyogatte
ore wa daijoubu da nante iu no?

Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why

Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why

souyatte iu no?"

What are you feeling now?
The truth is I only want
Your eyes to see
Things that are gentle and warm

Why do you force yourself to put on
A happy face when your eyes are sad like that?
Why do you say "I'm fine" and put up
A strong front with all your might like that?

I want to hear it in your voice
Hearing it through a screen isn't enough
Because even stupid and trivial things
Mean something

Why do you always take everything on alone
And suffer on your own like that?
Why do you blame yourself and say "It's my fault"
That everything turned out this way like that?

Am I so weak that wow oh
I can't support you even a little?
Hey, I want you to share with me
Your pain and doubt and past

Why do you force yourself to put on

Why do you say "I'm fine" and put up
A strong front with all your might like that?

Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why

Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why
Oh oh tell me why

Say it like that?

He continued to sing and dance with his blade.

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 pm
Dart Edigoa

User Image

Lucian followed after him, simply following the call of the silk thread that Kenos had used to fix his stitching. It wasn't a power he often used but one that came in handy when trying to find someone. He finally found him and kept himself off to the side as to not disturb him as he watched him. The boy's song kept him in place, it was sad and even though he was part Japanese he couldn't figure out the words but the song resonated within him and he wanted nothing more than to take the boy in his arms and take away any pain he held.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:00 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████
x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε sσυи∂ σƒ му vσιcε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ▐ ;; cαи уσυ ƒεεℓ тнε вεαт σƒ му нεαят?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ тнε qυεsтισиs ι нαvε xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
▐ ;; ℓιsтεи тσ мε

User Image
x x x x x
It' s all v e r y simple
To see what we
mean
Give us HOPE

Simeon blushed softly. He didn't appear to recognize his name, and complimented it, saying it was nice. The other suddenly spoke when a piano started playing. It was a lovely tune, but Simeon wasn't as thrilled to hear it as James was. He wasn't necessarily a big fan of music. When it stopped, h was actually a bit relieved. "I....I don't dislike it, but I...don't like it, either. I guess I'm...neutral...?"

x x x x x Can you see? Look into my eyes
Can you feel? My hand is r e a c h i n g

x x x x x x x x x x x██████|██████████|█████████████████|████|███████████

Ryuna Bloodmire

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:50 pm
ArikLynn

User Image
KENOS
T H E xxxxEXPERIMENT "HUMAN"
age ━━ Sixteen ~ doesn't really age
grade ━━ Transfer ~ needs placing[/color

His special things
Locket: User Image
Picture Of Lilliana:
User Image
Song Playing Softly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxOgqBwW_g

with: no one
Where: hidden inner garden within garden flroa
Feeling: overwhelmed must beat out this glitching
Thinking: no! no! I can not! I will not let them take more people away and make them disappear! now i hear your song to me all the time. why must it haunt my mind and so i sing it
Doing: training with his katana and singing to make it him and himself.
OOC: his voice and song he is singing

Kenos finished and slowly stopped. His hair flew as his body twisted, lunged, danced, darted and flew around with him and the sword holding the same liquid dancing grace as when he'd used the sewing needle in class. He slowly swung his leg up and over as his sword follow through in a sliding air type looking slash before he air rolled and landed on his feet in a crouch sword down. His chest barely rising and falling yet he looked more at ease. Standing up he sheathed the sword. Looking around as he sensed Lucian. He had sensed non threat yet could not find it.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff