Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Quest - Wrapping Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:49 am
Hey...
Is this still like a thing?
If so i would love to join!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:59 am
TheVulgarUnicorn
Hey...
Is this still like a thing?
If so i would love to join!

It's still a thing; I've been waiting for two players to finish before we can even begin.

First, let's do a roll call. These are the three who are done, and I'm like, 99% sure they're still good for playing:
Paidi tou Selini

xX_Terei_Xx

Mongooseh

Then there's the two who have NOT given me backgrounds yet. There's RL stuff that's held them back so I didn't want to punish them, but now we have someone vying for their position (i.e., you!) Let's see what they think.

KytanaTheThief

The Number Three

Ms. The, Mr. The, what's your take on this? Are you two ready to turn in backgrounds or are either of you still so stuck where you cannot? Yes, I will assist either/both if asked. But if your answer is something akin to "I'll have it in a few more weeks!" I may give your spot to the other Ms. The.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:22 am
Rain Yupa

You howled? =w=  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:30 am
Rain Yupa

Im new to this world, so please let me know if i should change anything in this background.
Sasha was born under the new moon, destined to question traditions. An odd destiny for one born into such rich, royal blood. Her father, the source of her rich blood, was a dominate figure among the Glass Walkers. In the early years of her childhood Sasha was privileged. Doted upon by both of her parents. For six wonderful years Sasha was a truly lucky child.

Unfortunately the poor child, and her family, would be forced apart. Her family was rich, and this brought vultures. By some horrible act of fate her fathers true nature was relieved to a group of overly enthusiastic humans. Feeling it was unfair that a creature could live such a wonderful life, the youngsters took action. Employing the help of a few professional mercenaries the group of Germans hatched a plan. They would remove the "filth" that was sashas father and become rich. The plan was crude, simplistic, and idiotic. Sometimes those are the ones that work.

Sasha was kidnapped, held for ransom. Her father, knowing he could tear the humans limb from limb, accepted their terms. They wished for him and his wife to come alone, with a large ransom. For their daughters sake they complied, but when they showed up to the meeting place they was caught by surprise. They had come prepared to destroy him. A hail of silver bullets met the man, in his rage he was still able to devour most of those in that warehouse.

To Sashas dismay her parents died, there had simply been too many. To her fathers joy, she was able to escape in the confusion. However she was in Germany, lost and alone. She ran, scared of what she had seen her father do. The poor girl went to the police, but they dismissed her immediately when she spoke of her father turning into an enormous wolf. Not a single one wished to listen to a poor, lost, Irish girl. For years Sasha lived in Germany, like a vagabond. She was too young to understand that she was worth a fortune, too young to remember that there were people she could go to. Soon that night became little more than a nightmare. She did not have time to think, she was attempting to survive in a foreign land.

In time Sasha learned how to live off both the natural forests as well as the concrete ones. She traveled across Europe, even passed her hometown without realizing it. She picked up a few skills to help her get by without begging. She took to computers quickly, and found that stealing with her computer was sometimes riskier, but far more rewarding. She became a grifter, a hacker, a drinker, a brawler, and most of all a wanderer. Traveling from country to country, living in the moment. Stealing from large corrupt corporations, drinking with everyone, and getting into the occasional brawl.

She was always restless though. She could never stay in one city for long, she was searching for something. Beyond the next story, beyond the next exciting heist or brawl; Beyond the next glass of whiskey. Sasha was looking for somewhere she didn't feel different.

A few days after turning 20 Sasha found herself in a backwater town she had never been before. Somewhere in Germany. The town itself was on the verge of collapse, every person in the town was far below poverty lines. It was a horrible sight, and what made it worse was that one man stood out. One man had built a small castle to look down upon the village from. This man had used his wealth and influence to extort the townspeople.

Sasha is far from a hero of the people, but even she could not stand the situation. Her first attempts to steal from the man upon the hill failed, he had no bank accounts. She could not find anything, nothing off-shore, Swedish, or the like. It was as if he did not exist. More research showed he payed with cash, and nothing but cash. Sasha decided she would just have to do it the old fashioned way. Hatching a plan to grift the money she went to the castle, with some silly story. But before she could explain herself, she recognized the mans face. One of them five men that had planned her parents death, one of the only ones to survive that night. Everything went red.

For the first time in her life Sasha had truly lost her temper.

Awaking Sasha realizes shes sticky, an odd thing to awake to. At first she does not wish to wake, despite being sticky shes warm. A soft fur blanket is covering her, and its the perfect temperature. As she begins to drift back to sleep she realizes she hasn't the slightest idea how she got where she is. Bolting up right she topples a pair of cubs off her. A quick survey reviels shes in some sort of den. Covered in blood and gore, naked, and surrounded by wolves. By sheer willpower she stops herself from screaming, and begins to slowly sneak towards the exit. But she is stopped as a man peaks his head in and smiles.

"Your finally awake, girl. That is good, we have much to discuss. But first, would you like breakfast?" The man had a kind smile, wore leathers as if he were a hunter, and carried a quiver full of arrows and a bow. It was the most bizzare thing she had seen, and it convinced her she was dreaming. To her dismay what he told her next was no dream...

Sasha stands at about 5'5''.Her deep, blood red hair flows halfway down her back, rarely restrained. She has a speckle of freckles about her small mousy nose. Her emerald eyes always have a quizzical, curious glint to them-- as if shes always looking for a spot of fun or a joke to crack. Despite her hard past she is as light-hearted as they come. First to laugh, first to crack a joke, and always has the best stories. Often inappropriate, she grew up with so many cultures she finds that ignoring their rules for politeness is easier than keeping them straight. She is slender, but quick-- both of foot and tongue. She will often ramble on and on about nothing important, or tell a highly exaggerated story from her past. Although she does take matters seriously, its impossible to tell.

Edit: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/28700  

TheVulgarUnicorn

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 pm
Rain Yupa

I will devote tomorrow morning to reading the material and getting things prepared. I'll consult with you if you're available, but it's no biggie if you're not.

If I don't have my s**t in gear then, please by all means give my spot away, because at this point it's just my lazyness.

Also
TheVulgarUnicorn

What in the literal ******** sig has left me psychologically traumatized!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:07 pm
The Number Three

What in the literal ******** sig has left me psychologically traumatized!

Yeah...  

TheVulgarUnicorn

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:58 pm
A gif of that measure and duration probably is against Gaia's rules of signatures. I've had my signature disabled before because it took up too much bandwidth.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:05 pm
TheVulgarUnicorn
Rain Yupa

Im new to this world, so please let me know if i should change anything in this background.
Sasha was born under the new moon, destined to question traditions. An odd destiny for one born into such rich, royal blood. Her father, the source of her rich blood, was a dominate figure among the Glass Walkers. In the early years of her childhood Sasha was privileged. Doted upon by both of her parents. For six wonderful years Sasha was a truly lucky child.

Unfortunately the poor child, and her family, would be forced apart. Her family was rich, and this brought vultures. By some horrible act of fate her fathers true nature was relieved to a group of overly enthusiastic humans. Feeling it was unfair that a creature could live such a wonderful life, the youngsters took action. Employing the help of a few professional mercenaries the group of Germans hatched a plan. They would remove the "filth" that was sashas father and become rich. The plan was crude, simplistic, and idiotic. Sometimes those are the ones that work.

Sasha was kidnapped, held for ransom. Her father, knowing he could tear the humans limb from limb, accepted their terms. They wished for him and his wife to come alone, with a large ransom. For their daughters sake they complied, but when they showed up to the meeting place they was caught by surprise. They had come prepared to destroy him. A hail of silver bullets met the man, in his rage he was still able to devour most of those in that warehouse.

To Sashas dismay her parents died, there had simply been too many. To her fathers joy, she was able to escape in the confusion. However she was in Germany, lost and alone. She ran, scared of what she had seen her father do. The poor girl went to the police, but they dismissed her immediately when she spoke of her father turning into an enormous wolf. Not a single one wished to listen to a poor, lost, Irish girl. For years Sasha lived in Germany, like a vagabond. She was too young to understand that she was worth a fortune, too young to remember that there were people she could go to. Soon that night became little more than a nightmare. She did not have time to think, she was attempting to survive in a foreign land.

In time Sasha learned how to live off both the natural forests as well as the concrete ones. She traveled across Europe, even passed her hometown without realizing it. She picked up a few skills to help her get by without begging. She took to computers quickly, and found that stealing with her computer was sometimes riskier, but far more rewarding. She became a grifter, a hacker, a drinker, a brawler, and most of all a wanderer. Traveling from country to country, living in the moment. Stealing from large corrupt corporations, drinking with everyone, and getting into the occasional brawl.

She was always restless though. She could never stay in one city for long, she was searching for something. Beyond the next story, beyond the next exciting heist or brawl; Beyond the next glass of whiskey. Sasha was looking for somewhere she didn't feel different.

A few days after turning 20 Sasha found herself in a backwater town she had never been before. Somewhere in Germany. The town itself was on the verge of collapse, every person in the town was far below poverty lines. It was a horrible sight, and what made it worse was that one man stood out. One man had built a small castle to look down upon the village from. This man had used his wealth and influence to extort the townspeople.

Sasha is far from a hero of the people, but even she could not stand the situation. Her first attempts to steal from the man upon the hill failed, he had no bank accounts. She could not find anything, nothing off-shore, Swedish, or the like. It was as if he did not exist. More research showed he payed with cash, and nothing but cash. Sasha decided she would just have to do it the old fashioned way. Hatching a plan to grift the money she went to the castle, with some silly story. But before she could explain herself, she recognized the mans face. One of them five men that had planned her parents death, one of the only ones to survive that night. Everything went red.

For the first time in her life Sasha had truly lost her temper.

Awaking Sasha realizes shes sticky, an odd thing to awake to. At first she does not wish to wake, despite being sticky shes warm. A soft fur blanket is covering her, and its the perfect temperature. As she begins to drift back to sleep she realizes she hasn't the slightest idea how she got where she is. Bolting up right she topples a pair of cubs off her. A quick survey reviels shes in some sort of den. Covered in blood and gore, naked, and surrounded by wolves. By sheer willpower she stops herself from screaming, and begins to slowly sneak towards the exit. But she is stopped as a man peaks his head in and smiles.

"Your finally awake, girl. That is good, we have much to discuss. But first, would you like breakfast?" The man had a kind smile, wore leathers as if he were a hunter, and carried a quiver full of arrows and a bow. It was the most bizzare thing she had seen, and it convinced her she was dreaming. To her dismay what he told her next was no dream...

Sasha stands at about 5'5''.Her deep, blood red hair flows halfway down her back, rarely restrained. She has a speckle of freckles about her small mousy nose. Her emerald eyes always have a quizzical, curious glint to them-- as if shes always looking for a spot of fun or a joke to crack. Despite her hard past she is as light-hearted as they come. First to laugh, first to crack a joke, and always has the best stories. Often inappropriate, she grew up with so many cultures she finds that ignoring their rules for politeness is easier than keeping them straight. She is slender, but quick-- both of foot and tongue. She will often ramble on and on about nothing important, or tell a highly exaggerated story from her past. Although she does take matters seriously, its impossible to tell.

Edit: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/28700

Excellent background. Just the kind of stuff I like to see.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:06 pm
Alright. Is a deadline of Sunday night fair enough? If I don't have my background down by then, you can give up my spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:30 pm
Rain Yupa

I am still present and prowling.  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm
Rain Yupa

Excellent background. Just the kind of stuff I like to see.

Danke, Danke!

Rain Yupa
A gif of that measure and duration probably is against Gaia's rules of signatures. I've had my signature disabled before because it took up too much bandwidth.

Well...
If i am told to disable it I will, but its been there for awhile.
So we will see xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:38 pm
History:

Ekaterina was born to stand out. Her coat of pure white fur and ice blue eyes marked her as different from the rest of her pack, although that meant more to the Garou than the northern wolves. She grew up roaming the cold forests of Russia, given more freedom than most wolves in the ever increasingly modernized world. There were still many signs of human life around, and the young pup would often be curious about the tall, hairless species. The snow-furred wolf grew, further testing the limits and boundaries of the pack, achieving a penchant for mischief.

Her pack ran into trouble sometimes, living on the border of the humans. Traps were common, less prey....there were hungry periods, where they weren’t sure if they could scrounge their next meal. Against her alpha’s wishes, Rina would often sneak away to go poach food from the humans. It usually became a moot point once she actually brought back the food, as the pack was more than grateful enough to ignore the reason they were supposed to avoid the humans. It put her at odds with the alpha, though, and it was only a matter of time before a confrontation came about.

Her constant challenges against his rules spurred a fight, one that she wasn’t willing to partake in. To her, she was just questioning things that seemed impractical, not challenging his right to lead. She tried not to fight, which only spurred the other wolves to see it as a weakness. And weakness was not allowed in the pack. Ran out, the young wolf was forced to survive on her own.

It wasn’t long before she tried to cross through another pack’s territory in her search for food. At this point unable to fight even if she had wanted to, the white wolf tore away, chased by the territorial wolves. Knowing the area, the wolves chased her to a cliff wall, an area that should have been a dead end. Frantic, she scrabbled her paws painfully at the ledges, unable to find purchase on the steep wall. Her whole body hurt as she threw all her effort into what was her only chance. Then, suddenly, with the howls of her pursuers in her ears, she started moving up. And up. It felt weird, but she climbed up the rock face, throwing herself over the edge once she reached the top. Panting, she listened to the frustrated snarls of the wolves below as they found their quarry gone.

It took a shiver to realize that something felt wrong. It shocked her to finally notice that she’d lost her fur...her paws....everything was off. It wasn’t the wind that was dulling her hearing and her smell. It wasn’t the glare on the snow that threw off her sight. Examining her limbs, it hit her how much she looked like the weird two legged creatures that she was used to stealing from. Scared and alone, her longing for her wolf form despite her curiosity let her change back, and she slunk off, disheartened to be separated even further from her wolf brethren.

It would be another week before the Silver Fangs, having been alerted to her change, were able to catch up with her roaming. It took their demonstration of their own change before she realized they were like her...or she was like them. It was a confusing, hurried time after that as she was given a crash course in the garou and human ways of life. Clothes, speech, culture, names, she tried to take as much of it in as she could. At least she had a good memory. Eventually deemed ready, she was shipped off with a few other “cubs” to the Americas, it being the most upcoming seat of power at the moment.

And apparently with Three dropping out, for the sake of having "full" pack, I've tweaked Rina to be a philodox instead. Ekaterina, Lupus Silver Fang Philodox  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm
Unicorn, your Knowledges are incorrect. You seem to go 9 in Talents (+1 dot from FP), 5 in Skills (+3 dots from FP), and 13 in Knowledges... however, the most knowledge you can have before 3 freebie points is 3 dots in any one knowledge - only by spending your freebies can you increase it beyond 3 at character creation.

Kytana, Terei, Mongooseh, Unicorn, you are rank 0 and start with no reknown. On that note, thank you Paidi.

Can everyone who hasn't yet, fill the boxes beneath their Rage, Willpower, and Gnosis? Since you will be depleting these scores, it makes more sense to start full and work your way down.

Paidi, being rank 0, you cannot start with any rites, nor ranks in the background.

Unicorn, being rank 0, you cannot start with any Gifts.

Kytana, I have you spending 5 FP in Attributes, 6 in Abilities, 2 in Backgrounds, leaving you with 2 remaining. Let me know if I missed anything.

Unicorn, I have you spending 8 FP in Abilities, 5 in Backgrounds, 1 in Willpower, leaving you with 1 remaining. Let me know if I missed anything.

Each of you, let me know when the above mentioned changes have been made to your sheets.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:33 pm
Also, would you guys like me to post the basic mechanics of the game, or are all of you good and don't need it as a reference? Let me know!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm
Also also, for your First Quest, as is the custom for any new story, roll 1d10. Get that many Rage points, but do not exceed your maximum. You have to be REALLY mad for it to get higher than maximum, and we're going to take it that you aren't going to BEGIN your First Quest in a violent rage because you're feeling pissy.

Roll in this thread.

Gnosis and Willpower are full.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas