Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ MISSION ORP } From Deus Ex with Love (Exit p.20!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:42 pm
Dress formally. Seeing as this was the first time a dress code was mentioned, Melvin took it to heart.

Entering the large room, he was dressed in black shoes, belt, slacks, and a dress shirt. He wasn't sure how formally he should go, and wasn't wearing a jacket - as he didn't exactly have one. He did however have plenty of dress shirts that he usually wore under a sweater - which he was devoid of at present and was making him feel a bit exposed. To add to his tension was the reminder that his last social gathering had involved a truth ring and had not gone well for him. He had been avoiding most everyone since.

Not really thrilled, he walked inside and found a place relatively open and stayed there, looking around and hoping Rin would show up soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:44 pm
There might have been a small squeak leaving her as she noticed Nevada come over, and she hoped dearly these guys would distract her friend enough that she didn't notice who was missing from said company.

Apparently this was not so.

Nevada got a quick apologetic smile that explained absolutely nothing.

Good thing Dorian had stopped her from going Dory because Disney. "Oh, a Mist? Welcome to the division," she told him with a weak smile after Nevada spoke, taking his hand delicately to give it a shake. "I-It's a little tough at first, but you'll start getting used to it.

"You can call me Stormy,"
she told all three, effecting a small curtsey to be polite. "Nice to meet you all." Despite the growing level of noise, her voice remained as soft as ever, even moreso with the nervousness coming back up.

Don't boot her out of the group, don't boot her out of the group.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sosiqui

kurotomato

Nerpin

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

"Mmmn, yeah you did," Gnat commented agreeably. She cast about the room for another possibly (un)willing victim, before spotting a hunter milling against the wall. A blond. She liked blondes, she decided. She may or may not have been thinking about another Sun hunter -

Ahem.

She gave him her best authoritative come hither.

"Ey, I don't remember seein' you around," she purred, grinning. "We could use ya help, mister," she added in her best attempt at a dulcet tone.

"Would you not say," she remarked, gesturing to Jerry with a flourish, "that this right here is a real well put-together kinna man?"

LP

Hearing her name called out, Kat spun around to find Saya making her way towards her, followed by Ryan. "S-Saya! Hi." Well, so much for keeping a low profile. Rubbing at her arm, she managed a smile, looking over the two with a suspicious grin. "Are you two..?"
Random Artist

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:54 pm
Marcus grinned, thinking to how she did get into trouble. Small ways, like trying to fix a hole in the wall and making it bigger or some such other nonsense, (like playing unico in the library). Ah well, he shrugged to Leon's troubles. "Fair enough. Feed the wolves they'll just come back for more. You doing alright otherwise? Or still struggling to get everyone to stop eating 'trash'." Like popcorn. Leon would probably lecture Marcus about popcorn and how much he and Cass ate of it.

Ami got a grin followed by- "Sleeping well Ami? Or not sleeping at all?"

Bloodlust Dante
chimarii
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:54 pm
Lucky arrived fashionably late but unfashionably dressed, in the closest thing he had to formal attire - it was quite possibly a nice sweater, once. Shut-ins weren't exactly known for their superior fashion sense...

He made sure to steer clear of the majority of people (especially the division leaders), and wedged himself between Mimsy and a girl who seemed equally out of place in a jumpsuit.

User Image

Nothing Yet
IT'S A CROSS

Nio Love
ACROSS FROM WHERE

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:56 pm
"What he means to say," Ian interjected, slinging an arm around Dorian's shoulders. "is that he's very pleased to meet you. And that we're both Mist men, so you should lead us kindly."

He winked at both of the girls.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Across the room, Gale had watched Stormy with a quiet sort of curiosity, his gaze following her as she stumbled towards the new hunters, the ones he wasn't familiar with. He debated going over to talk to them, acting casual about the whole situation, but his feet wouldn't move properly, and he wasn't entirely certain that Stormy would even want him to be near her.

I hate this, he thought, and Jinhai made a softly reassuring sound in his head. I thought...I don't know what I thought.

<< Patience. >> said Jinhai gently. << Can't force a girl to like you. >>

I know that. I also don't want to force her to do anything, I just... He broke off his thoughts with a frustrated sigh, readjusting his tie for the third time that evening.

I just want to know what's going on so I can figure out things for myself because I don't know anymore.

He found Marcus a few feet away - a thankful distraction.

"Hey."

Ol-j-man

Nyxtsuki Moon

Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:57 pm
Aleister's eyes froze when someone was giving him a look.... his brow lofted and slowly he looked around before point to himself and moving over. Rather wary of the whole ordeal, his head tilted as he looked at Jerry, totally was Jerry but just a little more spiff.

Aleister was actually starting to feel under-dressed the more people showed up, dressed up and him in his usual hunter uniform. "I uh had a break for a while..... And sure?" His brows were furrowed unsure of what the woman was trying to accomplish.

"Hello Jerry." His tone said that he was unsure about this whole situation; and he was feeling more awkward penguin by the minute. Why'd he even bother to read his phone agai-- oh right it was from Caelius, that was why.

Ravvlet

Bilious

Beejoux

>> I got pulled over by Rav, hi?

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:02 pm
Jerry tried words again. Those words included "Help I'm being molested" and "Hello Al, there seems to be an impromptu party going on."

What came out of his mouth, though was a strangled sort of tight noise in the back of his throat akin to "Aaaaaaannnnkkkkkkaaaammmmuuuuh."

LP

Ravvlet

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:05 pm
Mimsy really did not want to participate in any wedging of any sort, even if it was of the awkward avoidance variety. She offered the smallest of waves to Lucky, but still adamantly avoided his gaze, sighing anxiously into the blank space above everyone's heads.

The other girl went ignored, as did everyone else in the room.

Astaraei
Nio Love

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 pm
Bilious
Beejoux

LP

Gnat patted the tall Sun hunter on the back perhaps harder than strictly necessary.

"You okay there, Jerry-boy?" To the other hunter, she offered a wry grin. "Name's Natasha, by the way. I don't think I seen you around here before."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 pm
Smooth, like a baby's ******** bottom, is all that the other mist hunter could think when an arm went around his shoulders and saved his sorry a** in this conversation. "s**t, yeah, what he said." He could only come out with, lightly thumbing at Ian.

"Italien . . . I knew some Italien. Such nice people." He could only respond, feeling a little shut down suddenly, but ******** if he cared, turning towards Stormy again, wondering why she seemed . . . wound up. Was it in his position to ask her? Normally he'd leave two ******** to the wind about it, but there were so many people, he wasn't ready to get in anyone's bad books.

"Stormy. S'a bitchin' name. In french, you would be holeux, Or tempétueux. Bit of a mouthful, mm?" He offered up, trying to be nice.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sosiqui

kurotomato

Ol-J-Man

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:09 pm
Jude was there. He was in something resembling formal wear and he was also standing awkwardly next to someone new.

...He cast them a glance and then just shifted his shoulders from side to side, "...That a new style of formal wear?"

It wasn't snarky as much as it was genuinely curious.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:12 pm
'The other girl' wasn't against being ignored, exactly, but she did feel like she was being joined by those of similar disinterests. When the guy in glasses wedged himself between her and another, she turned to look at him, and then looked away. When a blonde came up to ask them about their off-style, she gave him a non-committal shrug.

"I think the term we're defining here is called hipster." She offered. So far, she didn't think this party was going to be able to handle everything they had to offer. Which was absolute silence.

User Image

Pales
Nothing Yet
AstaraeI

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 pm
In spite of Saya covering her face, Ryan could still see her reddened face. Though he didn't comment on it, he just smiled and carried on like he normally would--only a little more awkward, given the situation.

"Thanks, though I have a feeling I didn't quite meet the dress code." He answered, scratching his cheek slight, while his grin grew a little. Clearly he was not upset about breaking this simple rule.

In response to Saya tightening her grip on his hand, Ryan gripped hers reassuringly. She looked just as uncomfortable as he did. Though she was handling it far better than he had been. Though just as they entered the room, Saya called out for Kat, causing him to freeze on the spot.

Ryan saw Kat's grin, which immediately made him flush.

"I-its none of your business!" He sputtered out. Unsure of how to put it. Was this really a date? As in a real da--

Ryan's face turned a little redder.

Random Artist

LividPeas

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out