SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:01 am
User Image

"No. No no. NO NO!"

Reese wailed and kicked at the rocks. His eyes flickering around at his
younger fans who were now gawking at him in disappointment. He winced and
shamefully moved towards the crowd, bracing himself for the disappointing
comments. This might be his last race. Let's face it, he's a terrible racer.

Coming in last place wasn't something his ego could handle. Perhaps he was
better suited to fixing up the mechanical things in his life. Leave the racing to
the racers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:29 am
SinfulHoliday

Cladina Stellaris had watched the race, quiet and still. She wasn't suppose to be here, but she was fascinated by the idea. And there were so many other soquili of her size around.

She had watched the goggled stallion run around the track and her heart felt for him. She knew she wouldn't have done any better. Acutally, with her front legs, skin thick but heavy, she would have done much worse. While she hadn't cheered for him, she hadn't cheered for anyone else either. And seeing him at the end of the race beating himself up . . .

Cladina shouldn't be here, she definitely shouldn't be talking to strangers, but she trotted up to Reese Lightning anyway. "Hello, I'm Claudina. You ran a really good race out there. I just . . . wanted to let you know. Um . . ." Her voice trails away as she realizes she has no idea what else to say.

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:38 am
Reese was caught off guard by the approach of the mare. His face lit up though
and waited for her to continue whatever she was saying.

"Gee, that's awfully nice of you to say, Cladina. It wasn't my best day on the track."

Reese looked at her two front legs and the slice of him that loved anything
mechanical clicked into place. His eyes flicked back up at her. The greater part of
him itching to ask a quadrillion questions about how they were put together.
Clearly, he couldn't ask to take her apart then put back together again.

Reese, pull it together, man.

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 am
SinfulHoliday

Cladina shrugs, "It's true. You ran every time and you didn't stop. You raced your hardest. It might not be a day where you crossed first, but you gave it your all. You can't be the best every day. But every day you can do your best.

"And you sure would have beaten me, and a lot of the rest of us who aren't racers. I just . . . you shouldn't be hard on yourself. I think you were brilliant."
Claudina doesn't seem to notice his fascination with her legs.

Mostly, she's trying to ignore it. She's had plenty of opportunity to learn to ignore people staring at her legs. She knew they weren't normal, that most soquili's eyes didn't glow. But she didn't care. This was what she looked like and that wasn't going to change. Claudina knew where she came from, and it was a place of love. Anyone who couldn't accept her, wasn't worth her time anyway.

And she didn't mind giving the little stallion a break, he was having a hard day. Maybe he just needed something to distract him. She could do that, as long as he didn't turn mean about it.

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 am
LydaLynn

Kadentsu grinned and flicked her tail lightly. She still felt a little bad about him missing a leg of the race, but with him being so reasonable, she didn't find it as bothersome.

"They certainly do! I'd be rather worn out after all this racing myself, but at least they get a bit of break in between rounds."

She bumped his flank with hers lightly as she continued to watch the racers all line up for the final round.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mintiero pranced about the finish. She was kind of upset about her loss in this race, though she knew that she had raced harder tracks and came out on top just fine. So she decided that it wasn't something to lose sleep over. Minty calmly walked toward the crowd, still glistening slightly from the last round. She didn't want to disappoint her fans knowing plenty of them would enjoy the chance to meet her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:32 pm
LydaLynn

Reese bowed his head while listening to her and smiled. She was beautiful and
her eyes were just short of hypnotic. Between her interesting legs and her eyes
he couldn't help but be a bit sheepish. Usually the words would tumble out if she
looked like the usual mare. She didn't and he felt inclined to continue the
conversation with her.

"You're very kind, Cladina. However, there are a lot of people who expected a
better outcome in this race. It's a terrible feeling when you let a large group of
young foals down who think you're hot stuff. I'm afraid that this may likely be
my final race."

Reese knew that his future would likely be with his cars. He'd fix them up and
send the vehicles on their way with new owners. He had a hero complex with
Soquili and cars. However, coming in last on the past few races wasn't
inspiring anyone to achieve better. Perhaps he wasn't meant to be the mighty
Reese Lightning. Maybe he was just...Reese.

"What do you do, Cladina?"

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:46 pm
User Image
Sunset's Coda milled uneasily at the finish line as she watched the racers come in for the final lap. She had declared to herself that she would not pick a single racer but instead cheer all of them on. It was easier to do that than to feel the sting of disappointment if her chosen racer lost out. The mare smiled as the racers began to mingle with the spectators and she glanced to her side and caught the familiar sight of her familiar Radiance.

The pronghorn had expressed her desire to watch a race of such magnitude and Coda couldn't deny her that. So they had set out after a morning graze and caught the race in its entirety. Coda was a little uneasy in the large crowd. Her gaze shifted every once in a while to someone who would get too close for her liking. Radiance had no problem with the crowd and soon Coda lost sight of her green-colored friend.

"Radiance, get back here."

With the command getting no response Coda began to move through the crowd. A flash of green registered in her vision and Coda honed in on it. "Radiance...I've told you ...oh. I'm sorry." Coda's gaze looked down at the green colored mare who'd come in fifth place.

~Twilight...Angel~
Sorry for the sudden intrusion. Sunset's Coda has mistaken Mintireo as her familiar Radiance.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 pm
"GO BUTTERS GOOOOO" Dice shouted her support at the top of her lungs. It didn't really make a mark over the yelling of everyone else screaming for their own racers to come across the finish line.

Her eyes twinkled as Butters kept up her pace, rocketing behind Cherry, looking more determined than ever to catch her. She found herself grinning with joy.

Caym might be wrong afterall. Butters would give Cherry a run for her money!

Bunny hopping on the spot and doing an excited trotting-on-the-spot dance, she came to a sudden halt, gasping as the final race began. Her favourite racer almost being knocked off to one side. Making a swift dodge.

"Phew.. That was close."

Breathing the sigh of relief, she giggled madly now that they had passed the finish line one last time turning her attention back on the friendly mare.

"Sorry about that! I got so caught up in the atmosphere of the crowd." She gave a shake of her head, the other must of thought her to be really childish and silly but she didn't mind.

She wanted to feel young for as long as she possibly could.

"I could see that being a huuuge pain." She finally answered. She wanted to ask what it felt like to fly but wondered if that was one of those questions that she always got asked until it found itself becoming an annoyance.

"Still, very stylish." She nodded to her.

"She does. That was a dirty trick. She outta go have a word with that guy." She heaved a sigh like it was her that had been done wrong by. Competition was competition and it was always bound to get fiery.

"So tell me more about youurself!" She wasn't sure what else to say but it was a better time than any to make a new friend whilst there was so many new faces wandering about.

LydaLynn

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 am
tefla
No intrusion at all! : D she isn't talking to anyone yet, lol!

Mintireo mingled with the spectators and other racers. She always loved a good crowd of people watching, it meant more fans for her to have. And, hopefully, more that will come out and see her win on a harder, more dangerous, track. Those were much more satisfying to win.

As she walked around a bit more, getting into the larger crowd, she heard someone yelling. It was just in her general direction and, since it wasn't her name as far as she could tell, she decided that there was no reason to acknowledge it. If it wasn't a plea for help or her own wonderful name, it simply wasn't worth the energy.

Heading back out of the crowd a bit, the yelling and scolding was right in front of her! A pretty colored full sized mare stood near her, calling her Radiance? Though she approved of the splendid name, she snorted a bit as the mare appoligized.

"Well... Apology accepted. And though Radiance is a splendid name and would fit me well, my name is Mintireo Kisses."

She puffed out a bit in pride.

"Though I'm guessing that you were calling for said Radiance because you lost this friend of yours?"

Minty was slightly concerned for the mare. Since she looked a little bit lost and skittish being around the larger crowd of other Soquili.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:31 am
Coda's gaze shifted to take in the crowd again as the green soquili began to speak. The mare let her attention fall back to the pint-sized racer. She had run an impressive race and Sunset's Coda decided that for the moment she deserved her full attention. Radiance would be alright if she was left alone for a little while. She had yet to truly lose her familiar friend. This was however, the first time that she'd lost track of her familiar in a crowd this large. As the Soquili, no Mintireo, finished talking Coda nodded.

"Yes, Radiance is my friend. She's my familiar actually. I came to the race today for her. She wanted to take in the event."

Coda's gaze once again swept the crowd. Where had Radiance gotten to?

"You ran a pretty good race. I wasn't cheering for anyone in particular but the final round of the race was pretty exciting."

~Twilight...Angel~
That's good then.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 am
tefla

Mintireo nodded slowly as she carefully listened to the large mare. She found it rather interesting that she had been mistaken for some kind of other animal. Most of the familiar friends she had seen with others were little things with long fluffy tails. Nothing that she thought was her height. Though she supposed that she could be wrong. She hasn't seen every animal there is.

"The race was much more announced this time. And it is fun to come and watch. I've watched a few races that I've not been a part of before. It's not too bad at all!"

Minty nodded a bit as she watched the mare scan the crowd nervously.

"Thank you very much miss...? Come to think of it, what is your name? I was awfully rude to simply introduce myself without asking your name in return. And I dislike rude behavior so very much myself."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff