Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:24 pm
King Smiled and as she got a head of him a little he started to trot and as he passed her gave her a little nudge and started to go at a slow lope.
Today is a perfrect day for a run , he thought. The smell of fresh grass and new life hung in the air and it made him feel a little frisky, like running.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:29 pm
Seeing that King ran trotted pass her, she followed and nudged him back when she was near enough. Smiling, the mare took off and ran foward but stopped at a tree. "It feels like you're flying when you run as fast as you can up a path. The air brushes against your body." This was the best part about running to Tetyawna.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:31 pm
king was happy, he finally made a friend without making a first bad impression. As she stopped he jumped over a fallen log and then spun around to reply to her.
" It does"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:36 pm
Tetyawna had one question that she really thought about. Although, she wasn't sure if she should ask it and he would allow it, but she still did. "I think I found my self a home." Her eyes looked back at him. "Would you let me live in your teepee.....forever?" She couldn't stand in one place after asking such a question and looking into his eyes like if she was begging. So she kinda trotted off to another tree and waited for his answer. The mare hoped that he heard the word 'forever'.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:40 pm
King was a little dumfounded when she asked the question, he didnt know what to say. He walked up to her and looked at her then away and replied
" Your welcome too, if you can stand me"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm
Her eyes went wide as he said yes. She slowly turned to him. "I could stand you. I mean......we are......close." The close part of the sentence did in fact mean they do kinda know each other very well now. King doesn't know that she meant it that way, so he might have thought it meant something like love. The mare blushed, just thinking of what could happen between them 2 now that they are living with each other.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:53 pm
King smiled and being a little slow today didn't really hink any thing other then close meaning as friends, so he kindof wondered why she was blushing. " wel if were gona find a place for the night in the mountains we beter go, its starting to get dark out "he said in a cherful voice as he grined. with that he started to lope, shecking over his shoulder to make sure se was fallowing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:56 pm
Quickly catching up to walk beside him, she kept looking down blushing. Maybe....naw....he probably thinks me nthing but a friend. Tetyawna finally found out what this feeling was. It happened before a few times, but this time it felt like if it was going to explode. She wondered if he felt it too and had anything for her.

(( Yep. Time for the love part. xD ))  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:19 pm
(( aww lol no exploding mares now XD))

King nudged tetyawna gently with his nusle, a little playfully. Hkept khis speed slow so he didnt trip on anything for he was preoccupied.
I wonder if... No i dont think my feeling is mutual. I mean all mares i meet arnt interested in being my mate... im too, plan as they so delecatly put it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:32 pm
(( *laughs* No no. Hope not. xD ))

She couldn't help it but to tell him. "Erm.....King...." Her body has stopped and her heart was pounding. "You know how you said you didn't have a mate." Okay here I go..... The mare looked up and stared deeply into his eyes. "I like you." At that moment her heart nearly stopped too. Tetyawna couldn't believe she actually told him.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:36 pm
King stoped and turned around to the mare. as she gazed in his eyes he woudered why she stoped all of a suden. as the words cam out of her mouth he had a suprised and unexpected look on his face. as he let what she said soak in for a bit he walked up beside her and couldnt say anything. He was astonished in a way. Al he could to was give her a tender nusel on her neck.
(( twisted mwahahaha))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:42 pm
She had no idea what to do next. Was he going to say something about it? Is he going to reveal his feelings? Questions were rushing in her head. Too many need to be answered but she didn't do anything or say anything. Nor did she move a bit. The mare just stood in that same spot. Is he going to tell me how he feels?  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:46 pm
King still couldnt say anything he was nervous. He didnt know how to react or what to say. He didnt know what feelings would spew out if he opened his mouth. He decided to finally say something after about 5 minutes or so.
" If were gonna make it up to the mountain we better get going" in a gentle voice, diffrent from how he was talking to her earlier. He started to walk ahead
" I.. umm.." he puased for he didnt know what to say..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:53 pm
When King opened his mouth and said something she didn't expect, her head dropped and looked down. The mare followed but wasn't a metre near King, just in case he didn't like her back. Suddenly King started to speak, Tetyawna's head popped right up and stared at him as they walked.  

Alice says RAWR

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:59 pm
He turned his head to her but couldnt speak. His eyes how ever told everything he felt. He wanted to say i love you too but was afraid he might scare her off. he thought at one point in his life that he would scare every one off, he scared his herd off didnt he. He didnt seem to understand that it wasnt his fualt that he was taken away, that no body was around to help at that time.
" i lo..."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces