Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Badieh Badawie [Culture/Herd IT directory /IT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o3o What are you excited for?
  OMG.... I CAN GET AN AMACHI?!
  Underdogs and bandits and and and -
  ...Miniature Mini ponies? Island-style Dwarfism? SO. CUTE.
  Mudbloods-I mean Debbani better not make my pure coat messy *Snobby face*
  ALL OF IT!
  This amazing idea I have for my own herd within the culture/connected herd outside of it.
  :| All of this is just stupid
  GOLD GIMME GOLD I DONT CARE EITHER WAY ABOUT PLOTS
View Results

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 am
New Category of "Guilds, Sects, and Orders" Added to the Directory listing, which has been updated with the links to your hubs and marked with "WIP"

@Tenko: haha! Well that is semi-sort of how this all started: My Chimecho pokesoq Mecho Amachi ended up having a culture made up for his backstory, and a few people had shown interest in the culture he was from and the family line. Originally it was just going to be a "custom into the family/business herd" thing; I'm really super open about people questing relatives into the Pre-Mecho Amachi's and have no issue with people joining in and getting their own First Gen Amachi's as long as they follow a few basic rules for that first gen soquili -- what happens to the kids THEY have is out of my hands haha. And a lot of people seem to love the family line (its one of the reasons I've been tossing some Amachi's into the Mixers as well, to try and share it with people) Leo was talking about letting people custom into Melody's family eventually as well for the same reasons.

However I realized that the Traders were only a small part of the culture and people might be interested in developing it into a culture with their own ideas adopted from a root base. Like the Debbani -- originally they where just going to be a background story for Almase, Mecho's mother and not actually suggested as a possible honest to goodness herd. And the Rasheeka were originally just going to be a group of NPC's Sanova, Mecho's youngest brother, hung out with that were the rich spoiled individuals that fed his incredibly bad habits between his allowances.

@Yumitoko: Oh? Scarved pony? o3o which pony is this?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 am
mindsend
New Category of "Guilds, Sects, and Orders" Added to the Directory listing, which has been updated with the links to your hubs and marked with "WIP"

@Tenko: haha! Well that is semi-sort of how this all started: My Chimecho pokesoq Mecho Amachi ended up having a culture made up for his backstory, and a few people had shown interest in the culture he was from and the family line. Originally it was just going to be a "custom into the family/business herd" thing; I'm really super open about people questing relatives into the Pre-Mecho Amachi's and have no issue with people joining in and getting their own First Gen Amachi's as long as they follow a few basic rules for that first gen soquili -- what happens to the kids THEY have is out of my hands haha. And a lot of people seem to love the family line (its one of the reasons I've been tossing some Amachi's into the Mixers as well, to try and share it with people) Leo was talking about letting people custom into Melody's family eventually as well for the same reasons.

However I realized that the Traders were only a small part of the culture and people might be interested in developing it into a culture with their own ideas adopted from a root base. Like the Debbani -- originally they where just going to be a background story for Almase, Mecho's mother and not actually suggested as a possible honest to goodness herd. And the Rasheeka were originally just going to be a group of NPC's Sanova, Mecho's youngest brother, hung out with that were the rich spoiled individuals that fed his incredibly bad habits between his allowances.

@Yumitoko: Oh? Scarved pony? o3o which pony is this?

Nemesis' scarf is quite puny compared to most soquili I've seen around haha. xD
But Nemesis' scarf is sorta based off Tom Baker's Dr.Who scarf… just with colours to match him stead. haha. I was just like…" o3o …dat scarf".
Darker personality but a good natured soul. xD

Hey there just may be some more scarved soquili making an appearance yet with the winter theme. ^^
I might just lurk here for a while… sweatdrop
It's an extremely good concept.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 am
So I would love to have Warrick be a member of the Gadwa Leila, perhaps involved in the chain of command?

My idea was he used to be involved in the raids and spying and whatever other missions the guild alpha so desired, but since the arrival of his foals he has taken a more behind the scenes role; organizing the distribution of wealth among the ranks, overseeing the recruitment and training of new members chosen by their leader, as well as collecting intel and delivering it to those who can use it most. Sort of a spymaster for the guild and adviser to Isra, he can take care of whatever tedious work Isra delegates to him.

Not sure if I need to fill out a form, or pm anybody in particular so just let me know ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:53 pm
Faithofthefallen
So I would love to have Warrick be a member of the Gadwa Leila, perhaps involved in the chain of command?

My idea was he used to be involved in the raids and spying and whatever other missions the guild alpha so desired, but since the arrival of his foals he has taken a more behind the scenes role; organizing the distribution of wealth among the ranks, overseeing the recruitment and training of new members chosen by their leader, as well as collecting intel and delivering it to those who can use it most. Sort of a spymaster for the guild and adviser to Isra, he can take care of whatever tedious work Isra delegates to him.

Not sure if I need to fill out a form, or pm anybody in particular so just let me know ^^;

I have ideas for a whole bunch of different jobs and ranks and such, I'm still working on getting the IT thread for the Gadwa Leila up and they will all be listed there with information about each one if you see something you like, but of course if you don't see something on there that fits what you're looking for for Warrick suggestions will totally be welcome too biggrin Once I get done setting it up there'll be a form and everything  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:52 pm
Awesome <3 I'll apply once its all set up then!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 pm
I just made an IT thread image link! 8D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/badiehIT][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/jgr0va.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/badiehIT][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/dlkpc9.jpg[/img][/url]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:51 pm
Looks awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:02 am
Sweet deal! heart  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:39 pm
mind, i love the amount of thought and effort you put into your plots. i really like this culture idea you have here, and if it ever really does get going i would like to be a part of it, if that's ok with you of course ;D

i especially like the idea of the traveling mystics, and how they search out for talented foals. actually, im just in love with all of it. there is just such a rich culture, and it seems like it would be so much fun to rp with.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am
Mind, you're so creative! Being included in any part of this desert clan sounds so much fun! * ^*

-throws out her desert Amachi-

Rotem:: > 3>;;

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:17 pm
Haven't gotten a Plush here yet? Don't have a character you can stick in an existing herd/ use as a root for a starting member. Well here is a collection of generic Badieh Badawie pony plushies that is first come, first serve.. Quote the one you want!

EDIT: If you won a plushy in another plushy giveaway, you can select one as a surprise for a friend. biggrin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 pm
mindsend
User Image

*comes out of lurker tree* Please? ; u; These herds sound so awesome <3  

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 pm
Nymphalidae

is the thieves guild anything like the one in the elderscrolls games?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
is the thieves guild anything like the one in the elderscrolls games?

Yes it is very influenced by it biggrin  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100