Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 am
User ImageDaren shrugged, "it's easy enough to get a cell phone, heck, most twelve year old girls have them. that wont be a problem." he could tell that James was having a hard time accepting it because the man refused to look at him. "no trap or trick. when you get a phone, the first number we'll enter is the chief's personal cell. then you can call him at any time of day. if i do anything to make you scared or to hurt you, call him and he will come and take you away immediatly. you can even ask your boss to do that same thing, he's a good man. i'm sure he'll agree. as youm ake friends, you can call and rely on them to help you too. no one is going to try and own you or control you anymore. you have options, James, and i'll help you utilise them to the best of our abilities."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image He spoke of such sweet words, despite his hate Timothy could fall in love with those words, face softening. No trap? None? He could make as many male friends as he wanted, hang out when he wanted, talk to the chief if Daren frightened him. "Hold my hand." He wanted to see if he could trust him, if this man was as gentle as he sounded. "I want to see." and moved his hand over to Daren, still keeping it on the bed.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 pm
User ImageDaren was surprised by the request, but he smiled and moved to James' bed. he had to sit facing the same way as James to be able to hold to offered hand, but he didn't lean back on the upright bed, not wanting to crowd the skittish man. "if that's what you want." he took the man's hand into his and simply held it, his fingers sliding between the other man's. "want to watch anything? i can turn the tv on easily enough, the remote is just right there." he nodded to it, but he'd have to let go of James' hand for a moment to get it. "You can pick what we watch, i don't really mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image When the man grew near and sat on the bed he tried to shift away, able to only slightly before hitting the bars on the bed keeping him from rolling out like last time. When he wanted to hold his hand, he'd just wanted to hold it, to see how it felt but the fingers slid between his own and he blushed, looking at his lap. His hand was warm, so warm it was hot, but it fit, and it was a little rough, very unlike Andrew's. But it fit. Why did it fit if Andrew's was supposed to be the only one that fit? He didn't want to let go but forced himself to, looking for the remote in question and realizing he couldn't reach it even if he tried. He thought for a moment, unsure of what he really wanted to watch. "The... cooking channel?" It had been one of the first shows banned from the house because it had so many men, handsome or not.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:38 pm
User ImageDaren sat there for a little while, surprised, but he grinned and snagged the remote, turning on the tv. he hit the number without having to look it up and put the remote next to James' hand. "this is about the only thing i watch on tv, but don't tell any of the guys, ok?" he shook his head a little at himself, "i can't stand to watch the news, it just makes me mad to hear them muddling the truth. and everything else is boring, but i like this channel. have you ever seen Chopped? Or Restaurant Impossible? i think those are my favorites." he looked at James, "do you want me to move back to my bed or stay here?" he had to admit, it had been nice to hold James' hand, even if it was only for a little bit. he didn't get much contact with other people in his life. ha hadn't had a lover in years and his last date had been a blind one set up by some of the men on the force. she had been nice, but they both knew it wasn't going to work out. they didn't even exchange numbers at the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image "I-I haven't seen it in a few years, so I don't know what's on anymore." he said softly, looking up at the television at what was showing. Just a woman cooking, but it was so unorthodox, the scene, the kitchen, her. "And that's what's cooking on Nadia G's Bitchin Kitchin" His eyes widened, wanting to be repulsed but he was so interested in this. This wasn't anything they'd shown a few years ago. "I think I like this show. Andrew, he didn't like the men on it. he said they were being too sexual with some of the food." and looked at Daren, the man still so close. He couldn't help but automatically frown at him, but the hazel eyes looked back up at the screen. "if you want." It hadn't answered the question at all, nowhere close. It's not like Timothy really had a choice, he'd be around the man for the next two to three years anyways.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image"thanks," he lowered the rail on his side of the bed and leaned back, only letting his shoulder rest against it. his hand was placed on his leg, not in a place where he was taking up extra space, but also in a place where it would be easy for James to slip his hand over to hold them once again. "yeah, she's pretty fun. i like her." he frowned a little that Andrew had forbidden James from watching the cooking channel because he thought the men on it were too sexual. really? really? the cooking channel? how rediculous can you get? the freaking cooking channel! what, did he hear someone saying that food is the most sensual thing you can experience except for sex and freak out? you'd think he would want James to learn to cook better if that was the case, but noooooo. Andrew Givens pissed him off more and more the more he learned of the a*****e. he'd just been lucky that Daren was an officer first, had he met them before he joined for the forced, he'd beat the s**t out of Andrew himself. "I'm sorry, James," he finally said softly. "you shouldn't have been kept from watching something you liked because of another man's jealousy."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image He was uncomfortable with the closeness, he wanted to say it but he couldn't take back his words now. He'd told Daren to do whatever he wanted, and he obviously wanted to be close. It made his insides squirm with nervousness, wondering what he was going to do, just laying there. Andrew never got this close without something in mind, a kiss, sex, a beating, yelling, there was always something. But there was Daren's hand, just laying there. did he want to hold hands again? Some part of Timothy wanted him to reach out and hold it, because Andrew had stopped wanting to simply hold hands. How long had they been dating before he wanted more, leading the male's hand downward to prove his point? Maybe a year at most, then the year after was when Timothy started to be a bad boyfriend. "It's no problem, really. He printed out recipes at work for me to cook when I was allowed to cook. He always said they were delicious." and smiled softly at the memory. "He really enjoyed my cooking. Especially the home-made lasagna. He enjoyed the finer foods, though. We used to go out to eat and five star restaurants." and then that stopped when a waiter offered them free dessert, he remembered. Andrew accused him of flirting with Timothy when they got in the car and threw out the boxed dessert. That dessert had looked delicious, he remembered.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image"Aw man," Daren said, almost drooling, "i haven't had lasagna in forever, homemade or not. haven't had much time to cook lately, been eating frozen dinners." he made a face at that, but James was still talking. "five star, huh? can't say i've been to one. i grew up kinda poor and we didn't have much extra. i grew up with that mentality so i don't spend a lot. i'll take good old home cooked meals over resturants any day. though i do give in when it comes to pastries. i can cook, and i'm alright at desserts, but nothing beats a professionally made pastry." he shook his head a little, "there is this really great place about a block away from where i live that i go to a lot. the people running it are great, nice couple with a handful of kids underfoot and another on the way. they are some of the happiest people you'll ever meet. i stopped a robbery there once when i stopped by for something on my way to work and since then they had treated me like family. Even Apple is part of their family now. she spends her days there getting spoiled by the kids while i'm at work." he smiled to himself, "oh, crap.! I forgot," he sat up and looked at James, "do you like cats? i've got one, picked her up off the street a while ago and she got attached. she's really cute, sweet little thing. you give her a scratch and you'll be her best friend for the rest of your life."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 am
User Image "I grew up thinking I needed to be rich. We weren't poor, but we struggled more then enough for me to remember. I decided that business was the way to go, you always see them being rich on the news." and looked over, wanting to offer his cooking skills but decided against it. They weren't going to become buddy-buddy just because of some food similarities. But he mentioned pastries and his entire body grew cold and he felt sick. "That sounds nice." When he thought of pastry he thought of cupcakes, and suddenly he found himself lacking a sweet tooth. "They sound nice. I'm glad they're doing something they enjoy." Cooking school had been more expensive then business school. "Apple?" he questioned, which brought Daren to their next topic. "No, no I don't mind." he murmured, shaking his head. Truth be told, cats weren't his favorite animal, but he couldn't let Daren get rid of it if he picked it up off the street. "She sounds lovely. What about your wife or girlfriend? Will she mind that I'm staying with you? I'd truly hate to intrude on either of you." It was automatic, this man was something entirely different to Andrew, and he kept on finding reasons to try to not hate him. He had to have a girlfriend, that would solidify his belief on not liking him. Plus he probably only liked him because he was being nice, once he was better Daren would be gone.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:30 am
User Image"Apple's the only girl for me," he said automatically, leaning back again. "no wife or girlfriend, never had the time for that kind of thing. i mean-well, you might not know what i mean, but i just didn't want to be the guy who neglects them, you know? there's been several that i loved and would have liked to be with but i knew they deserved better than me." he smiled sadly as he watched the screen, "so i introduced them to other guys. helped them find someone who'd take care of them in ways i never could. been to a lot of their weddings, was best man at a few. it hurst to see them happy with someone else, but it's for the best." he shook his head, "said too much, sorry about that. now i sound like some weirdo who watches other men's wives. it's not true. just-" he shrugged, wincing a little as the movement made his shoulder hurt, "i just know what kind of guy i am. a workaholic is what Iroh calls it, i just get engrossed in what i do and loose track of everything else. I'm happy, though. i love my work, i love being able to help people. i kind of think of it as a trade off, and i'm content with that." he closed his eyes and for a moment he wondered if he really was. Apple was always a warm little ball on his bed, but there were times when he longed for a warm body to hold, not just a warm spot against his legs. "anyways, that's me in a nut shell. i have no idea what i'm going to do with myself now that Iroh's making me take leave with pay. maybe i'll take up knitting when my arm heals."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:56 am
User Image "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know." He murmured as Daren said that Apple was the only girl for him, giving a small nod. He understood. Before having met Andrew in college he was busy with his studies and never bothered with a girlfriend, and then he met Andrew for a study group. It was painful to watch people move on. A lot of Timothy's friends had left for whatever reason. "No, it's fine, I don't mind. I don't have much to talk about." and smiled at him, moving his hand over to hold it in a comforting manner. "There is nothing wrong with being a workaholic. You were looking out for them and their happiness. That's a very good quality, even if they don't think so." and kept a light grip on the large hand, listening to the rest as his eyes refocused on the television. "You could make something similar to a tea-cozy for your shoulder." he commented with a chuckle.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am
User ImageDaren glanced over to make sure he didn't imagine it. James had actually laughed, more, James was holding his hand on his own and had made a joke with him. he chuckled, "you know what, i just might! and i'll make you a little wrap to go around your shoulders and we can play old women together." this was such a huge step, Daren felt his smile widening. "then we can turn the tv onto some modeling channel and yell out 'what did you say?' or 'her parents let her out of the door in that?' i might have to get some rocking chairs to top it all off. wooden ones, that sqeak every time you lean back." he was laughing now, "i'm seriously considering this. i've never had someone i could yell at the tv with, it's usually just me telling those idiots in the movies to turn on the damn lights before they go into the dark room."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 am
User Image Timothy couldn't contain it, his giggles growing louder and louder, imagining him and Daren dressed as old women in shawls and floral dresses. "We'll need matching slippers." he couldn't hold it, it hurt but he was laughing despite his ribs and sides protesting against it. "Models are wearing less clothes? Heaven forbid the Victoria Secret fashion show comes on! Those women are harlots!" his sides were splitting, or some of his stitches, he wasn't too sure. "Isn't it frustrating? "There's a scary noise! I'm going to go out in my best lingerie and call out"" his laughter was dying down, gasping, brow knit in pain despite there being a smile on my face. "I mean if you call out 'hello' you don't expect the killer to go 'yea I'm in the kitchen making a sandwich, you want one?'" and giggled some more, unaware that he was holding the man's hand much tighter due to the laughing fit.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 am
User Image"Oh gods!" Daren was laughing so hard, tears were going down his cheeks. "can't you hear her? 'oh, thanks! just a half, though. i'm watching my weight.' ha, or telling him there's some left overs in the frudge and to help himself. you never know. the guy could just be in a murderous rage because he was hungry and once he's eaten he just leaves the house thinking that she was a pretty cool person." he shook his head and wished things actually worked out that way in the real world. "we definatly need to rent some movies when you come home. we'll make a bucket of popcorn and some drinks and just sit on the couch for three days." he wiped his eyes on his shirt, lifting his shoulders up to do so and ignoring the pain. "oh, no. shouldn't have made you laugh that hard, huh? sorry about that." it looked like James was hurting, but Daren had a feeling that he'd needed that laugh. "how much you want to bet a nurse is in here in the next few seconds to tell us to keep it down? can you imagine her face when she sees what we're watching? bet she'll wonder what kind of neds we are on if we're laughing this hard at the cooking channel."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff