Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
S.S. Extrasensory Cruise ORP (Optional) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:40 pm
In the Medical Bay.

"It takes skill to trip and sprain your ankle, you know," Genesis replied with feigned pride, glad to see a familiar face come by. "Twice."

In the Daycare Center.

Erebos declined with a shake of his head. One of them may have been eager to rest and snack, but he would stick to the orders he'd been given.

((Post 6))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:47 pm
In Pool Area

Spinel looked up when someone sat down next to him. It was the person his boy said they'd be working for now, but she didn't hold his attention for long. What she was holding out did. He didn't get gems too often any more unless he had a checkup at the Pokemon Center, and it looked tasty. He looked up at her once more to make sure she meant it for him, then grinned at her and took the gem. He turned it over in his paws for a moment before popping the whole thing in his mouth and crunching down. For a moment happy nomming noises could be heard among the sound of rock being ground down to fine gravel. Once he swallowed the treat he looked back up at her and said "Sable!" gratefully. He liked this person!

[15]
(claiming Mysterious coin and Revive)  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm
In the Daycare Center.
Ark cocked her head to the other side while lowering her ears. Maybe he didn't like this kind? She quickly ate the offending berry and laid down. She just now began to wonder why Erebos was so interested in investigating the room. It wasn't like they had orders, not that she knew of. Doyle certainly didn't tell her to check the room out. Just to stay here and make friends with Erebos while he went off doing who knows what. Just thinking of her trainer out there by himself started to get her stomach churning. What if he ran into those awful Wingulls.

In the Medical Bay
Doyle snickered at her comment and feigned pride. "Oh yes I'm sure it does." He said with a shake of his head. He fell quiet as the doctor returned with some medicine for him. He thanked him and took the medicine. "So are you on vacation too?"

((Post 6))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 pm
In the Medical Bay.

Genesis nodded, leaning back against the chair.

"Nothing like a free cruise," she commented as a fresh batch of Wingull poo-coated people passed by.

In the Daycare Center.

Erebos, still thinking Ark was in the middle of her games, paid little mind to her. He was nearly done, anyway, and was eager to get it out of the way.

((Post 7))

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm
In the Daycare Center.
Ark finally had something click for her. Doyle had basically given her an order when he dropped her off: to make friends with Erebos. So far it didn't seem like that would happen..... but maybe if she waited until he was done. Then perhaps she could get him to open up and they could go over strategies or play or something. She watched him as he went about finishing up his mission.

In the Medical Bay
Doyle nodded and sat back in his chair. He remained silent as the poo-coated people went by. They were closely followed by a couple of sea-sick people and some kids that had been pecked by Wingulls. "Yeah it sure is nice to not have to pay. Especially with all the things you can find on this ship. Can you believe that some people were just leaving their doors open?"

((Post 7))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 pm
In The Daycare

Casanova surveyed the room from his perch atop a bookshelf. There were quite a few babes other pokemon milling about now. He pondered who to hit on converse with.

[post1]

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:25 pm
In the Medical Bay.

"Yeah, I even had to close a few on my way back," Genesis agreed, although the amused glint in her eye and a quirk of her lips suggested closing doors wasn't all she had done.

"I didn't think I'd see you here, though. Having fun?"

In the Daycare Center.

Ark's wait was short-lived. After a final sniff, Erebos settled into a corner and lay down, legs tucked beneath him, signifying the completion of his goal.

((Post 8))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:28 pm
In the Daycare.

Annabell glared at the human who tried to convince her to 'go play' with the other pokemon. She was fairly sure the human wouldn't like Annabell's idea of play.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm
In the Daycare Center.
Seeing Erebos lay down put Ark into action. She casually got up and moved over to Erebos. Now to think of a way to frame this so he would accept it..... "Hey would you like to do a training exercise?"" She asked. Maybe that would get him to play a game and then they could become friends!

In the Medical Bay
"Oh yeah totally had to help those poor people out and shut their door. Who knows who had been in there snooping around before I got to them." Doyle replied with a grin that said he had been the one snooping in the rooms, "Eh it's okay I suppose. I'm glad I'm not as sea-sick as last time I was on a boat. I left Ark at the Daycare for the most part..... and I ended up playing shuffleboard a lot. ..... Are you having fun besides finding your talent of injuring yourself?"

((Post 8 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 pm
In The Daycare

Casanova hopped down and strolled over to the feisty looking Furret.
"So, what are you in for?" he asked her, giving the normal type a wry smile.

[post2]

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 pm
Neko_no_Yami

In The Daycare

Annabell looked coyly at the other pokemon. "Attempted murder," she purred.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 pm
In the Medical Bay.

"Glad to hear it," Genesis said, flashing a smile.

"Oh yes," she continued with a sage-like nod. "With shuffleboard, too, if you can believe it. Are you up for a game?" she asked with a friendly, competitive glint in her eyes. She let the ice pack fall from her leg, too, to let him know she was well enough to walk now if he accepted the challenge.

In the Daycare Center.

Erebos turned his ears towards her. It was possible she was rethinking what she had done, and was hoping to make up for it. If that was the case, he couldn't deny it, and a training exercise would be good for them both.

He stood to let her know he accepted, waited to see what kind of exercise she had in mind.

((Post 9))

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Neko_no_Yami
Crew

Spoopy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

In The Daycare

"HahahagodIhopeyou'rejoking. So what might I call such a beautiful creature as you? "Goddess" must become boring after awhile." the raichu asked with a raised eyebrow.

[post3]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Neko_no_Yami

In The Daycare

"It's Annabell, and why would I be joking? I've taken down legendaries," Anna bragged.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 pm
In the Daycare Center.
Ark was glad to see Erebos take the bait. "It's a simple exercise of capturing another pokemon. I'll be the one you have to try and capture. Are you ready?" She said. She didn't wait for his answer and instead took off. The less she said about the exercise the less chance he would have of realizing it was a game.

In the Medical Bay
Doyle nodded. "Sure a game sounds fun. But I must warn you I am really good." He said getting up. He waited for some people to leave and more enter before heading out the door and heading to the shuffleboard area.

((Post 9 ))  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces