Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP ] One Message Unread (CONCLUSION + SUMMARY P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:17 am
Tybalt watched with mild interest, fingers tapping lightly against his arm.

Remi was being obnoxious again. In good humor of course, which was to be expected. What wasn't expected was Sammy popping up and almost scaring the life out of the boil.

"Oh yes. Such a beast." He said dryly, once Remi had recovered enough to stop sputtering. Which was then followed by a smug look that clearly said 'I'm never going to let you live this one down.' Hell, if it were any other time, he'd be giving the ghoul a high five for scaring the kitsune so thoroughly after he boasted. Unfortunately, it wasn't the time.

"I'm curious about how it got here in the first place and why." He added, still touching the rune.

Lilwolfpard

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:36 am
Night's tail flicked as he headed to the office for Arel and looked at the gathering students. His only reason to being there was to safely get Mei back from the hunters.

Mei may not be the best of friends, but she was damn where close.

he headed over to the group gathered around the runes and stared at both his fave puppies ever. White puppy King and Black puppy Tybalt.

"Tybalt!!!" The cat instantly went over to the black dog and hugged him closely and then moved to king, "I hear we're searching for clues for missing students..." He had gotten the text from Damien as well.

Odd that he had been summoned here by ALL THE DOGGIES. He loved his Doggie friends!

Bloodlust Dante
iStoleYurVamps
OnionGrump

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 am
Imryn looked around at their small group and just gave a small nod and smile as Mitzi introduced her to everyone else. A couple of them looked familiar, though she couldn't remember from where unfortunately, but it was nice to have some names to put with the faces this time around. One of the zomboils she though had something to do with minis... but for the life of her couldn't remember when. "Nice to meet you all, just sorry that it's not at a better time." she replied, sticking pretty close to Mitzi for the time being, not wanting to intrude too much. They all seemed to have a better idea of what was going on and, if needed, she'd be here for support.

It was hard enough thinking about what if one of her friends had been captures, despite the fact that she knew next to no one, but for it to be your boilfriend? She kinda wanted to give Alex a hug and Imryn wasn't a huggy ghoul. Instead she'd just watch and listen, offering any assistance possible. The group was small enough that there wasn't a need to be too nervous and she trusted Mitzi's judgement.

alliisara

Seussi

Ol-j-man

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am
[Office --> Lockers]

Jack. Jackjackjackjackjack what was going on!?

Xiu had been worried enough when she read about the missing students on the SEEDs forum, but at least at that point, she had had a spark of hope that the students were safe and would show up eventually. Although concerned, it was that miniscule hope that kept her from disobeying her parents and cutting her visit home short. Her friends were okay, she was sure. They must be, right?

Unfortunately, the text that she received from Alex completely shattered that tiny hope. As she scanned the text, her stomach dropped at the mention of the Hunters, and then when she got to the part about fighting...well, that was that. With her uncle's help, Xiu hurriedly packed up her things and left home not an hour later, intent on getting back to Amityville to join the others. If the others were going to fight, then she would too.

When she arrived at the office, she looked more exhausted than usual, her ears and tail drooping as her gaze sweeping over all the other students who were present. It looked like quite a few students had gathered here--would this many people be enough? Spotting Alex surrounded by a few other students, the baku quickly slipped forward, reaching up to catch the boil by the sleeve. "H...hi, Alex. I rushed back as quickly as I could when I got the text, and..."

She trailed off suddenly, falling silent. Yin Cang was among the ones who had gone missing...right? Her own heart sunk heavily at this realization, not only in fear of what was happening to her missing friend, but also in concern about how Alex was holding up. After a moment of silence, she gave him a gentle pat on the arm.

"Well, I'm here to fight and help save everyone."

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:52 am
Office-Going to Lockers

Giving a small smile to Imryn before she turned to follow Alex towards the cabinet. "Come on you guys lets get down there. I really don't think we're going to find anything else here." As she moved past the rune she casually stooped down mid-step to touch the rune then continued on her way to the cabinet. Having seen the other students do it, the Jiang Shi felt compelled to. Almost as if touching it was touching it for luck.

If the Horsemen were going to help them well....they were lucky in that aspect. Too many Halloweeners thought the Horsemen suspicious. Mei knew that suspicion briefly, until she met a few. Then the time spent with Eisheth. And other things happened. Everyone had their own motives, but Mei didn't think that the Horsemen would be malicious with theirs.

But the ghoul had been wrong before. But she couldn't believe that. She wouldn't. Even if Alex has bound himself to the Priestess, at least she was helping them. If it were for her own gain well that wouldn't surprise Mei in the least. Nothing came without a price and no one made offers without expecting something in return.

Moving closer to the cabinet, she squeezed around it until she had found herself in the dark hallway once more. The familiarity of it's darkness encompassing her as she let out a slow, even breath to calm her nerves. The tight space and darkness didn't make it easy as memories of her awakening flooded back. But she had a mission. Standing near the opening she waited for the others to follow.

Seussi
alliisara
Ol-j-man
Katarina Everard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:54 am
SCHOOL OFFICE --> HEADING DOWN TO LOCKERS

"Nothing." Vaith said innocently, before the hullaboh started all over again. The own bottle in his pocket was tucked firmly within the folds of his thick outfit. His finger briefly fingered the unopenable cover and then shoved his other hand in his pocket as he glanced over to the scene. The amusement of the rune symbol ..

Oh, somebody else got his attention.

"Xiu! Who's the new buddy? Mind if I crash the party, it's sort of getting crowded up there." He asked politely, leaning back slightly to keep a certain distance from the duo.

blade kuroda

kaiyumi

seussi

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am
Night got a nod. "Yes, seven have gone missing. Apparently I was summoned as they might be in need of able bodies to take them home? I am more curious as to how. Last time I went down, I was forced to disapate much earlier than the others."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:47 am
[office]

Aymet was very definitely around and very definitely not doing anything of interest yet. Instead he watched everyone else scurrying about upending things and touching stuff and remained passively annoyed by how slow he was, weighed down by all the wrought metal.

He had other things on his mind though. Like Amrita..  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:15 am
The ghoul glanced to Shun, his shake of the head was enough for her before looking back to Tybalt and Remi.

"The reason I ask, is the last time I saw one like this. That kind of circle like pattern. It was on the horsemen islands. One of the rooms I entered covered in runes tried to break me down, consume my FEAR for some... greater use deal."

She didn't reach out to touch the rune just simply watched. "I just don't know what this rune will do is the problem." Carefully
she reached out with a black bone finger to trace the run

Lilwolfpard

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 am
In Office -> heading to locker room

Roch watched silently as Vaith skipped over to Xiu, then shrugged, looking at the symbol--then headed into the locker room through the hole as soon as he could get through.

Once inside the locker room he headed for that symbol as well, watching the water bottles react--and he pulled out his key from Tex's locker, touching it to the rune.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am
In Office - > heading to locker room

It seemed her thoughts had been confirmed, but there was something that concerned Poke greatly. 'someone very important to me'. There was much she did not know about Shun, but she had a very good hunch as to whom he was referring to. Considering she had spoken to Riyo, she was quite sure it was Mitsu. Who else could it be?

As shun headed off the the locker rooms, the dragoness stood there, gritting her teeth with a very audible growl rising in her throat. The very idea of the lycan being imprisoned was threatening to send her into a rage, and she wanted nothing more to tear the hunters up. Instead, she stormed in the direction of the lockers; there was no point in ranting and raving at the moment, not to mention she had no idea were to go or how to find them. best follow the crowd and see what came up.

Once in the lockers room, she saw many students were touching the rune with various objects. With nothing better to do, She placed her hand on the rune as well  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:13 am
Night's tail flicked again as he stared at the giant rune that everyone seemed to be placing their hand on...and a key? He looked surprised at the purple haired reaper and then back at King.

"Oh Students are going to ride you!?" His ears perked up instantly, green eyes widening with delight. "Can I ride you THERE?"

iStoleYurVamps

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:33 am
LOCKERS

Mot moved away from Hel, noticing Shun and others head through a secret passage to the lockers. The reaper followed after them, wishing not to be separated from those he knew well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 am
(entering)

OFFICE

Levi got a weird text. Things and stuff happened after she'd initially left the secret locker room to bring Akithor's game system to her dorm before the antique could disintegrate or something. It would be in the tatzel's dorm that she'd have an odd dream and receive a strange text. Not many others had her eyePhone number, and from somewhere, Levi heard Demi howling about like a banshee.

She knew it was him because it was the same sound he made when bacon was out of reach.

In this text and in this dream, Levi was reminded of the space she'd visited on Conquest Isle. The place that wanted to consume her somehow. Or at least, this was what she had made of it; the vortex that threatened to pull her in with imagery and voices. Voices of the past? Levi had seen what Akithor saw and there might be answers to gain from going back to Arel's office and into the old locker room. So to the office Levi went, now seeing she wasn't the only one with the inclination to investigate a second time.

Demi was there and seemed to be okay much to her relief. He was a troublemaker, but there were many possibilities going through her mind as to what might have actually caused him to make those calls. Offering a wave and toothy grin momentarily in acknowledgement, Levi scanned around the office more.

The red dragon shook at an ink jar furiously (did it owe him silver?). Levi raised a brow at Jericho, curiously at first and then obviously trying to hide a chuckle. West seemed to mourn the spot where the shredder had been, ... it was definitely different compared to the last time she was-

what?

...the rune on the floor was getting quite a bit of attention and sure as heck wasn't there before. In remembrance of voices and whispers and talking imagery... Levi crouched over the rune, placing both hands on it and talking to it: Aye- yew in'thar? No, she didn't know who they were. Given her experience on Conquest under the temple, the ghoul thought it might be of interest to try speaking through it like it was a skellyphone. If imagery from the past or symbols rom the past had the ability to voice, she hoped they might respond. The rune reacted to touch from what she'd observed, so perhaps it would react to speech as well.

Bloodlust Dante
hissmewhisshiss, lil' bro.

Smerdle
A wild Levi has appear! Options: Catch, Item, The Tail, Run

Blade Kuroda
Does the ink jar owe you silver, Jericho?

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 am
Office-heading to Lockers (not quite there)

As he made his way to the office, comfortable in knowing that his group of friends were likely following along with the decision, he was stopped a little short of his destination by a pull on his sleeve. He turned, his gaze automatically falling downwards as most of those around him were shorter, and his pale gray gaze settled on the small baku. "Xiu..." He offered her a wan smile, before turning his body, leaning down, and drawing her into a hug as well. "I'm glad you came. We're going to get them all back." He murmured before releasing her, taking a small shuffling step back.

It was hard to believe such a small and innocent looking ghoul could be there to fight, but Alex had seen her in action before. It lifted his hopes a little more, each time a new familiar face arrived to join in the cause.

His gaze then drifted towards the new comer, a familiar face but one he'd never spoken to before. "I'm Alexander." He held out his hand towards the boil, the one that was marked by Medea with the same symbol that was on the floor in the office. "And by all means, crash away. I have a feeling it's going to get just as crowded down there soon, though." His glance shifted towards the end of the corridor, where the lockers were held, and many other students were beginning to gather.

Kaiyumi

Random Artist

Everyone Else Around Alex
IDEK theres too many of you, okay? XD Just letting you all know where I'm at.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff