Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[The Black Skull Herd] Calling all Kalona + allies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 pm
oh! and an ally!

User Image

Personality: While Dolly isn't a kalona, she's sometimes as close to one as a lesser can get.To Soquili that bear the blessing of wings she's cordial, almost kind (depending on the soq), but to those without she's a brute. Her heart is filled with darkness, and her eyes fill with hatred,malice, and blood lust. If they don't get away quick enough they could suffer at her hooves. She doesn't feast on the flesh of others but she has no qualms spilling the blood of those she deems unworthy.

She's even gone as far as exiling her own children for not living up to her standers, one mated to to a grounded, the other she has deemed to soft. Lesser or not the mare is no pushover, and without a doubt can defend herself in many situations. She doesn't fear death and she doesn't fear kalona, she has a deep respect for them but there is no fear within her.

Usefulness: Although only part uni, Dolly can heal to an extent. She can also go where the herd cannot. Into the bowls of the lessers and act as a spy.

Her services wouldn't necessarily be free though but terms could be worked out and agreed upon with her and Nemesis?

Other: Obviously she wouldn't live within the herd or it's lands, but she can easily be found high in the mountains where those without the gift of wings could never reach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 pm
Oh, I should totally offer up a on going enemy. :3 As this herd won't be good without at least one Skinwalker to plot with. Iavai would not have problems toying with them.

She'd only attack kalona by themselves though. She's not stupid enough to risk more than she can chew. :3

User Image  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:34 pm
@Tsu & Cherie - Awesome! n__n
I'm happy to be part of this and whenever you want or are ready to discuss things just ping me a PM. =3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 pm
Devil NightShade

Ohh, now that would be an interesting twist... She looks so sweet, she'd be able to skulk about without being detected at all... xD Would love to RP this out, seriously! -has always loved Dolly-

[ Lady Kiya ]

Eeeeeeee! Omigosh, that's fantastic! I would love this, ahhhhh, Kiya, you are bringing in so many fun ponies for us to play with! ;-; <3

XxPrimevalPandaxX

Will do so! >w< -hugs  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:51 pm
xD I'd toss in more, but I think 3 is a good number. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm
I has enemy materiel.

User Image

Hoto doesn't like kalona. Never has. It's easier to stomp ones face in that to talk to it he finds. He's wary even around kalona crossbreeds but really, really doesn't like pures.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 am
I meant to submit this earlier, but things have been pretty crazy/hectic with my move.

SO! I'm submitting Asphodel to join the Black Skull Herd smile

User Image

Bio:

Personality: Both of Asphodel's parents are Kalona who are very prideful of the purity of their blood. Their breeding was an intentional contribution to the strength of the race in the Kawani lands. Dyson is a first generation arrival from the Kalona homelands, and Masquerade a 2nd gen. Dyson is very satisfied being a big fish in a small pond, and Asphodel was raised knowing she is powerful and better than the lesser races. Her blood is very pure, even compared to many Kalona of the lands.
She takes what she wants and feels no hesitance to follow whatever whim comes upon her, as she doesn't believe that there are many that could exactly stop her. She sees the world around her as her personal playground, and those in it as her playthings. She has listened to the words of her father about the bounty of this world and the weakness of those who live within it.

History: Asphodel is the foal of Dyson Graves and Masquerade - conceived deliberately to strengthen the Kalona bloodlines in the Kawani lands. Dyson saw in Masquerade a strong will and a proud heritage - a young mare who wished to strengthen the power of Kalona in the lands. And, she was a lovely little thing to boot - it was a win/win situation for both of them.
((Dyson also believes himself to be "too pure" to conceive foals with any lesser breed - though this is a misguided belief and he has sired foals he is unaware of with other breeds.)) However, Asphodel has no reason to doubt this belief - and what it means for her own bloodline.

I see Asphodel as a prime canidate for the Black Skull herd because of her deep-rooted pride in her heritage and Kalona, and her belief of their superiority. She believes herself to come from strong, pure stock.

Her father, Dyson Graves, left the Kalona homelands and has enjoyed being a big fish in a small pond in the Kawani lands - and so wouldn't really have any interest in going back into an all-Kalona herd and diving back into the politics and power-plays that he left, but Asphodel has never been around THAT many Kalona before and is strong-headed and sees herself as a fine specimin and with a great deal of potential in such a situation.

As for her potential role in the herd, I don't see her being a very good diplomat (She has undisguised disdain for "lesser" breeds)
She is also a bit heavy handed (hoofed?) for an informant. She also wouldn't have much patience or sympathy to be a medic.

She would make a fair warrior, though might need some guidance and training. She's used to just taking what she wants and using her inherant breed characteristics and heavy-ish build to take it.
She would also be interested in the inherant politics of the herd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:19 am
Teh Roarie
Sabin Duvert

I am super excited about both of these submissions, and I am absolutely sure that Tsu will be too! Thank you, so much, you guys, for showing interest in our herd! Black Skull could definitely use more enemies, and Asphodel sounds like she'll fit right in!

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:56 pm
future enemy~

While I doubt it will be anytime soon, I might as well make an early offer for my PW character, Matwau. Being a Purewalker that is relatively 'newborn' in this world, she keeps to herself until she feels she has a reliable advantage in knowing the land and inhabitants. She is 95% of the time lurking around in her feline form, and has a habit of twining her tails together to make her look less suspicious to other Soquili. While her story and character is much of a blank slate, there is one trait that I know she will actively continue. Her favorite pastime is to wander within reach of the 'Hell' Tree, beckoning lullabies to young colts and foals before bringing their demise. 8'D If that can somehow help in the future, then hit me up!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:54 pm
Sabin Duvert

Ash!
Deception: *snerks at his sister*

@Tsu: Snaku, I'm sure the plot will be fun >3 Dolly could really use to get out more and flex her meaner side more than just glaring at wingless soq in thread rofl  

Devil NightShade
Crew

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:49 am
Oh derp. xD I forgot to mention that Alestra would probably be a warrior or something of that sort for the herd. I don't really see her in any other position that isn't something aggressive or physical. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 am
heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 am

Derp! RL got super busy for awhile there, but I'm going to catch up with tags soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:34 pm
*nuzzles thread, carefully avoiding its inhabitants* heart  

-Nessus-Euenos-

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 pm
-gives thread some love- <3
If anyone is looking for some RP, feel free to poke me :3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff