Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Lareth's castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:32 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Yamille just laughed to the point of crying for she could think of a lot of bad jokes to bug him right now but did not. Back in the demon realm and made a face and shivered. She was going to try to be happy being here but the last time she was here she had a bad parting. "Will we are here so now what?" she asked as she looked around. Later she would go find her find and chat with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:00 pm
"Now we head east towards the mountain range. There is our final destination. Oh look.....the king has spotted us."
He pointed towards the lanky tall demon king Lareth who was walking over.

Lareth felt the pressure of a group coming into his realm and he made sure he was nearby to see who it was. When he saw it was a dwarf, a drow, and Yamille, he inwardly gave a sigh of relief.

He walked over and raised a hand in greeting .

"Welcome. What brings you all here?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Yo" Yamille said with a wave, "How is Cynthia?" She would go find her friend and check up on her later but right now she had to get Cris back to his home and settled first. She looked at short stuff and would let him do most of the talking for her was the reason they where here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 am
Lareth walked over and shrugged to Yamille.
"When she is not being difficult, Cynthia is doing much better than she was a short bit ago. Her healing has been slow and it angers her."
He looked to Baulken and Cris. He recognized Baulken as the dwarf had come to him with a letter from Aeriolous to send him to Vampire Island a few months ago.
"Did you get what you needed in the other realm dwarf?"

Baulken hurried forward and bowed.
"My apologies on dropping in your majesty.Yes, I found whom I was looking for. One of the Drow kin who had been forgotten by....'accident'....in the other realm. It took a bit to find him, but now I am returning home with him."

Cris looked to Lareth and bowed as it seemed the right thing to do. Why did the man seem familiar?

It took Lareth some time before it hit him as to where he saw Cris before. It was a very long time ago, and it looked like the drow had forgotten that time as well. Thank goodness.
"Well it was nice to see you all, but please be careful on your way to the mountains. There are new 'hunters' in this realm and I have yet to catch and skin them. They are highly dangerous and I ask that if you see a woman or girl who is acting odd, stay away. Just keep hidden and wait till she moves on. Oh and Yamille, when you have time, do come see Cynthia. I think she needs another woman to talk to."
Lareth walked off.

Baulken grabbed both Cris and Yamilles hands.
"Let's go....he's angry and I am not going to get my beard burned off like last time."

He practically dragged them towards the direction of the mountain kingdom where the drow and his own brethren lived.

((onto drow thread))  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:57 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia lead Lareth from their room to the courtyard then to the stable where she moved to the stall that housed his favorite stallion and gently caressed the beasts nose briefly with a soft smile, "I know you've been talking about retiring him to stud for your herd. But that would require the training of a new mount for you, as well as having the new horse get used to you," she started explaining to Lareth before heading out the door next to the stallion's stall that lead to the small paddock behind the stable, "So I want to introduce you to someone," she said simply to him, giving a soft smile and gave a silent prayer that he wouldn't mind what she was about to do.

As she stepped out under the dark sky, she settled her bare feet on the ground and closed her eyes then slowly started to raise her hands in front of her with her palms up, whispering softly in the process. As she did so, her hands were surrounded by a soft golden glow that swirled with a soft green mist until her hands were at the height of her waist. Then it moved slowly to a spot right in the center of the paddock where it formed a large circle and hid the center of the circle from view.

She kept whispering softly for a few more moments then opened her eyes and let her voice drop away, the circle fading as well to reveal a tall stallion the color of night at its darkest with a flowing mane and tail the colors of pure flame, eyes like pure silver, hooves the colors gold and bronze. He had a saddle already on his back done in black leather with silver tooling and a matching bridle with no bit.

The stallion danced forward, his legs moving high, his neck arching proudly, his tail moving behind him, each step leaving behind a trail of flames that died away without leaving any marks on the ground. He approached Lareth and eyed him for a moment then presented his side for Lareth to mount him.

Cynthia turned to Lareth then with her hands clasped in front of her, the only outward sign of how nervous she was at this moment, "Lareth, meet Lucifer. He chose the name, by the way, not me. I think he finds it funny to be named after the human's version of the king of hell. He's a true HellSteed. I actually created him a very long time ago and knew instantly that he wasn't meant for me to ride, so I let him roam where he wished. He helped to start the bloodline here, actually. I'd considered giving him to you many times but didn't think it would be appropriate until now.

"He'll run like the wind, fight like a true battle steed, guard you when you have to rest away from the castle, follow your every command, and even enhance your powers when you ride him. His armor is already in the tack room..."
she finally ran out of things to say and hoped that he didn't mind this gift.

She knew she'd already given him a sword that was unequaled and would be deadly in his hand, now she'd given him a mount that would make him even more powerful as well as keeping him safe whenever he rode out.

But she'd also shown him another aspect of her magic that had lead to her being hunted for so long: she could truly create other living things. That was something that was usually reserved for the gods or the oldest of the elves, a gift that had been given to her during her creation.

With the magic she'd done so far, her hair showed more red in its color, one of the few outward signs of the process that ever showed. But as she looked at Lareth right now, she knew she had to say something but bit her lower lip to hold it back. She knew he'd say something about her magic sooner or later, she just hoped it would be favorable when he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:03 am
Lareth followed Cynthia out to the stables where his favorite stallion Midnight was and smiled as the beast let Cynthia rub his proud nose.
"Yes I was thinking of retirement for him and allowing him to have some fun with the mares in the herd as he has served me well for many years."

Lareth went over and stroked Midnight's nose and scratched him behind his ears, just as the horse liked. He turned his head as Cynthia mentioned that she wanted to introduce him to someone. He was about to ask who, when she moved out of the stables and went to stand under the dark sky.

Lareth watched as she began to use her magic. Then there was a moment where nothing was happening and he was about to ask what she was doing when suddenly another tall stallion appeared.

It's appearance was very much impressive and it moved with such a regal gait...it had him smirking as if he himself were personified as a horse....Lucifer was that embodiment.

Lareth eyed the stallion back as it eyed him....looking to see if he were worthy enough for him. Then the beast was presenting his side to him to mount.

Lareth soon was mounting and loving the feel of the fit of the beast under him. He looked to Cynthia then, realizing how much more expansive her powers were as she had just admitted that she created this magnificent stallion.

"I am honestly at a loss for words Cynthia......He is magnificent."

Lareth gave Lucifer a whisper about how they should show off for the lady and the horse gave a snort of agreement.

Lucifer trotted forward and around, showcasing the mind blowing awesomeness of himself and his rider.

The two matched one another and indeed, Lareth would be the only one to ride Lucifer. The sight was breath taking to those who could have been watching, as the dark auras from them both made for a powerful visual. If Lareth had been dressed in armor and his mount as well....one might think either death or war had come for them.

After a quick run and show of agility, Lareth and Lucifer returned to Cynthia and Lareth dismounted. Lareth let Lucifer into onto of the expansive stalls and removed his gear. Lucifer shooed him away by flicking his tail at him as he walked around his new area.

Lareth went to Cynthia and took her hand.

"He is a wonderful gift. Nothing I can say can tell you how happy and thankful I am."

He then took a breath. Time to address her magic.

"You.....you are so powerful Cynthia. More than I can ever be and I am king of demons. I understand now why so many have hunted you and have tried to take you as their own."

He cupped her cheek as he looked into her eyes.
"I want you to know that I am not going to allow anyone to hunt or exploit you anymore. If they are after you, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe...even give my life."

Lareth stroked her cheek with his thumb.
"Cynthia....the only thing I will ask about your magic is this.....is there anyway to make my member thicker? Can you use it to do that? I could stuff you completely and then some?"

Lareth grinned at her then as in his own smart a** way, he was letting her know that he didn't care about her powers. No matter how powerful she was, he didn't care. He was keeping her because he wanted to...not because of how powerful she was.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:39 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia was all set to be all emotional over his words until he made that last request. Then she smacked him on the back of his head and turned to head back into the castle.

"I could, Lareth... But I won't... Your ego doesn't need any more inflating. So you'll just have to make do with the equipment you've got," she told him simply as she left the stable and headed across the courtyard towards the main door.

All he could see at this point of her through the darkness was her hair moving in the light breeze as she pulled the door open but paused to look at him over her shoulder with a very calm and completely innocent expression.

"Are you sure you still want your dessert now?" she asked him softly, knowing full well that the question would tease at him. Especially when she openly winked at him before heading inside...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:52 am
"But it's not my ego I want inflated!"
Lareth rubbed the back of his head as he watched her saunter away back to the castle.

Perhaps he shouldn't have been crude? Perhaps he should have asked in a nicer way?

A thought tickled the back of his mind.

'Or perhaps the last bit shouldn't have been said...

He shook his head as he lowered his hand from his head and could see how she was now stopped by the door to the castle, looking at him from over her shoulder.

At her question, he grinned.

"Of course I want my dessert!"

Lareth ran towards the castle and back to the woman of his dreams.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 pm
((Note, serious time discrepancy between this post and the post immediately prior.))

There was a sudden thump on the castle gate. It was a dull sound, soft but heavy, and a scraping sound followed that carried eerily far for its volume. Then silence. So close... On the other side of this gate was King Lareth, his lord. Pathetic, to be so trusted and fall so miserably. One of King Lareth's subjects lay helpless and tortured just a gate away from where he was certain he was needed at his best. He hadn't been important enough to target on his own and he was no fool. Ost Viern had been a valuable asset to the security of the court for the past hundred years or more and one of his magesty's more exotic servants being the, largely unheard of, hybrid of a demon and a primal titan. His power had been one of the cornerstones of the court defenses. Only a wish to attack some part of the court would have made attacking him necessary.

Now, he lay slumped against the gate, lacking the strength to knock or even speak. His clothes were of fine fabric but simply cut though their quality was marred by the fact that they had been reduced to little more than rags. He was entangled in spiked chains of pure tin that had inflicted numerous wounds on his body. The two most serious were the long barbed spikes of tin that had been used to drive the chains into him, each of them pierced a shoulder clear through the bone. Broken lengths of chain dangled from where he had managed to break the links that bound his legs and he looked horrible. His skin had been turned almost as hard and brittle as old pottery and was covered with cracks from his reaction to the tin. The blood that seeped through crystalized as it contacted the air and then disintegrated into a fine crystal dust. That same dust marked a trail several miles long by this point and his bare feet were covered in crystalized blood from treading on the dangling barbed lengths of chain.

His head was bowed and his left arm lay under his slumped form, broken in numerous places as though someone had taken great care to be thorough in disabling it. Even the bones of his left hand were fractured. He also had a deep slash in his left side that was covered in crystalized blood but surrounded by burns. He had been ambushed and his attackers had known exactly what to use. It wouldn't take much longer before his injuries combined with the tin and the blood loss would claim his life and he lacked the strength to do anything more than breathe.

Yet, his will was still strong enough to keep him conscious. Your Magesty... I'm coming... danger...

((Not the most graceful entrance... but one does what one must.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm
Haeo
I can work with this!

Hal had brought the only person he knew could help the unique hybrid but stood by in case he was needed as Cynthia approached Ost with a tender smile, "Let me help you, Ost..." she said softly even though she doubted he'd remember her, he'd been so young the last time she'd seen him.

She gently laid a hand over his right arm and extended her magic into him, closing her soft green eyes as the breeze stirred her ankle-length red hair and the hem of the dark green robe she wore.

She channeled her magic into healing his arm and hand then banished the poisonous tin from around him then gently burned away it's poison in his body. Before their eyes, his injuries gave off a soft green glow as they healed from the inside out. His skin regenerated on its own and his energy was restored.

She finally pulled back and Hal supported her as she staggered a bit, giving the faithful steward a small smile for his concern over her then put a gentle hand on his shoulder and moved on back into the castle and Lareth's room.

The steward watched her go, his worry evident on his features, both for her and for the twins she now carried. He only hoped she'd be able to carry these twins to term, for all their sakes.

He finally turned back to Ost, "We have missed you Ost, my friend. Lareth will be glad to have you back, even if only to keep watch over his intended and the babes she carries," he said simply to the hybrid, having been one of the ones entrusted to his raising and like a father to him, just as he'd been to Lareth.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:49 pm
Ost could remember the Lady who purged the tin and restored him. The memories were distant but ice forgets slowly. It took great effort, even after her restorative efforts, for him to rise to his feet. He looked like a beggar covered in glitter but, for all that, there was no humor in his icy gaze. They were worried about things of which Ost was unaware. Many things had changed. He should never have volunteered to hunt those traitors. It had kept him away from the court and his primary responsibilities for far too long.

"Thank you, my Lady Cynthia." His voice was cool but melodic, bearing neither the pleasure he felt at seeing her again nor the trepidation that twisted inside him even as he insisted on giving her the same honorific he gave in his youth. In short, he was no more expressive than he had been when they last met.

She was arguably one of the few whose magic skills were refined enough to heal him so thoroughly from such a miserable state. He had missed her peaceful presence periodically over the many decades since they had last met and was reassured somewhat by her presence at the castle. His mind was still recovering from the long exposure to tin and he could not sense the state of affairs within the castle as he used to do.

"Are all safe within?" He turned to Hal with this pointed question, knowing from long experience that the steward was no fool. But, a brief explanation was still in order. "I found the traitors dead. They were inside-out and partly chewed. I found little evidence of what caught them. It was corrupted, not demonic. I was ambushed on the way back. I had no time to change my form. They had..." His eyes twitched, an extremely rare outward sign of stress and worry. "...numerous countermeasures in place for me." He flexed his left hand and the muscles in the arm, one set at a time, without moving the limb. They had kept him in his most vulnerable state and disabled him with embarrassing ease. But, pride is nothing next to duty and that goose-chase had taken him away from the castle for months. Many things could happen in such time.

But, musing could wait. He would soon have to give his report to the King, unless excused from the duty. However, there was one last urgent question that he had to ask as he focused his attention on Hal single-mindedly. "What has occurred in my absence that I need to know now?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:05 am
Red Gypsy
Haeo
I can work with this!

Hal gave him a pleased smile and motioned for him to enter the gates into the courtyard where his living area was, still waiting for Ost's return, "I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I am glad the traitors are no more. As for what has happened in your absence, much that I'll tell you about, my friend," he said simply as they moved so they could sit in a place where Ost's connection to the castle grounds could re-connect easier.

He explained about Cynthia coming here and becoming Lareth's mistress, about her kidnap and torture by Goh, her miscarriage (since Ost could be trusted not to tell anyone else about it) and healing, then about Kaljire (the king's younger brother) trying to go after Goh in Darkness Abounds and his torture and death, Gypsy losing it for a bit over that one (since she'd been Kal's wife and one of the only other demonic hybrids in existence), Esabel's attacks on the outlying villages and the children she'd kept sending to the castle from those villages, Lareth's intention to marry Cynthia even though she didn't know about it yet, and her current pregnancy.

That all brought Ost up to speed, as the saying went. Hal said nothing of his own failing health, knowing that the Goddess had promised that he'd live to see Lareth's children born. He knew his king would be well protected by then and on his way into a happy life with the unique sorceress by his side.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:56 am
Lareth had finished with his 'meeting' with the castles help when he felt a familiar presence. He hurried in the direction of where it came and found Hal speaking with Ost.

It was good to see the one he so trusted, but at the same time, Lareth was upset at the one he trusted so much, had failed in his duty to return sooner and protect those who resided within.

Sure it was a cop off for his lacking ability to keep everyone safe, but Lareth had so much on his plate in keeping demons in line, hunting down murderers, taking care of orphans, delegating supplies and troops....he wondered if it was all part of a grand scheme to keep him busy to make those he protected, vulnerable in his absence.

"And why do you come home now Ost when I summoned you back home ages ago?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 am
Ost gave a small bow to Lady Celeste and followed Hal, preferring to remain standing as the steward sat. Hal was both brief and clear in his summary. So there had been both joy and terrible loss in Ost's absence. He could rationally comprehend all of it and he did not show any distress until Hal was finished.

But, even the most ancient ice can crack. Pain, grief, failure, shame, loss, defeat, rage, torment, and loneliness speared his heart like a spire of eternal ice then shattered into a razor storm of shards that sought to shred his heart and soul. The woman who he most respected and the man he served had joined together. The very product of their joy had been ripped away. The son of his lord had been tortured and killed far from any help by worthless filth. And during all of this he had been off hunting worthless traitorous courtiers who were likely nothing but bait all along.

And just then, his liege arrived to demand answers and an explanation for a summons that had never reached him. He turned to his king and knelt with his head bowed, speaking with the tattered remnants of his self-control keeping his voice cool.

"Your summons never reached me, your Majesty." Then, he sensed something faint. He couldn't tell what until he strengthened his weakened link to the castle grounds. "The traitors were already dead, killed by a corrupted, and I was ambused on my way back. Hal and Lady Celeste discovered me at the gate and restored me. Hal has heard my initial report.. and briefed me on what has transpired in my absence. Pardon my brevity, sire, but something is wrong... right now." He looked up, meeting king Lareth's eyes. Duty. Ost's gaze had always been cool and level, his eyes a simple blue. Now they were black. He was moments from taking on his titan aspect... and he was angry. For the first time since before he turned 30 he was visibly angry.

Ost's aura grew for a moment, even becoming visible to the naked eye as a nimbus of azure mist, then it collapsed and vanished entirely into him as his skin darkened from pale to black, his legs and arms began to elongate and he began to grow larger... much larger. As he grew he took two steps away from Hal and King Lareth, in part to avoid hurting the old man and disturbing his liege but also to allow him to turn his face away. Ice did not shed tears, but it could cry.

Ost's titan aspect raised its lithe black form to its full height, head and shoulders taller than the walls. Then he raised his partly reptilian head to the red sky, opened his three part lower jaw as wide as it could go, and he let out a cry. The cry was piercing, a high resonance that went on and on and on, passing through stone and steel and flesh. It broke nothing. But crystal, glass, and metal objects all throughout the castle resonated with it long after it ceased. The stones themselves seemed to vibrate with the frequency of it. The cry was no mere beast's call. It was a part of his magic and it rang back to him from every corner of the castle, greatly enhancing the speed of his reconnection to it and stretching the normal wards a little tighter, any breach would snap them in a way that would alert all within at once. There should be no more sneaking in. It also spoke for him to the hearts of those who knew him personally. He was back. He was sorry. He would tear reality apart if he had to, to destroy those responsible. He would be patient. He would obey. He sang in the cry a note for each lost life, knowing well that only a few trustworthy people could understand. It was the first time anyone in the castle had actually heard him sing anything but assault shrieks. His voice was agonizingly beautiful, even when filled with pain and rage.

Then he got an echo from the gardens. It was wrong. His cry cut off sharply, the resonance continuing throughout the castle as his magic reasserted itself in its vigilance. Corruption was there, feeding. But this time, he was here.

"Sire, there's corruption in the garden. I will attend to it." His voice was more felt than heard in this form but it remained smooth and cool, in sharp contrast to the uncharacteristic passion in his song cry.

He ran. Each swift stride covered a dozen yards or more and when a wall or building stood in his way he jumped clear over it. Two jumps like that had him landing just inside the edge of the garden.

((EXIT to the garden))  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:49 am
Lareth pulled Hal to the side as Ost began to change and then let out a cry which shook everything around them.

Lareth simply watched with his blood red eyes as Ost re-established himself as the guardian of the castle....which Lareth was somewhat silently glad for, but at the same time worried about.

Why had his summons not reached him? Was someone targeting Ost?

Then there were other thoughts spinning through his head and it made him inwardly angry.

Was someone intercepting his messages? Was someone making sure Lareth had no immediate help? Was someone planning an attack?

All of this he would have to think on later as Ost was saying there was something wrong in the garden. As he turned his attention that way and Ost took off quickly, Lareth began to follow but was stopped as an angry god appeared before him and Hal.

If Lareth's mood wasn't bad before, it was dark now as the god who had come with Wren was holding a sword to his throat. Lareth merely blinked and looked to Rowan.

"This is most rude you know. I invite you to stay in my home and you pull a weapon on me. If you were not Wren's husband and a God, I would kill you in an instant for this trespass. What is your problem? Are you still mad about my decision?"

Rowan was shaking in anger.
"Wren was attacked in YOUR garden just after we parted ways. Whatever attacked her took our babies souls! Our babies are gone! I will have your head for this."

Lareth made no move to remove the sword as it began to slice into his skin. Hal made to move to him, but Lareth waved him off.
"Go see to Wren. She will need help."

Hal left hurriedly as Lareth cooly looked at Rowan.
"And what makes you think I am the one behind the attack?"

"It cannot be coincidence that once you decided to end the life of Esabel's children, mine are also taken! Explain why you saw fit to punish us as well?!"

Lareth wrapped himself in flame quickly and appeared nearby a hand to his neck, stemming the dark blood that was flowing.
"I am not responsible for the reprehensible act that stole your children s lives. I suggest that before we 'talk' further, we go to the garden so I can see where she was attacked so I may do as I must."

Rowan didn't like how Lareth vanished and reappeared away from his blade. He gritted his teeth.
"To the garden then."

Both god and King vanished as they teleported to the Garden.

(Exit)  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces