Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fate of an Alternate Seireitei

Back to Guilds

This is a Bleach role-play guild about the existence of a Seireitei that exists in an alternate universe, where everything is different. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, role-plays, Soul Society, Seireitei 

Reply Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad
Squad 2 Captain's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:28 am
alester looked at shikaku and frowned "well if its like that then i will leave" alester let go of higurashi and began to leave "oh and higurashi you are more then welcome to try and hit me in my training grounds"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:31 am
*I look at you then at Shikaku then back at you*"Wait!!!I'm sure he didn't mean to be rude towards you right Captain Shikaku?"*I ask Shikaku*  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 am
Ro walks by the door of the captain and wonders what the commotion is all about. he slowly opens the door and walks in. "i hope im not interrupting anything. i got bored and decided to go for a walk and here i find all of you hahahaha maybe you guys can entertain me for a bit."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:20 am
*I say kindly to Ro*"Sorry Ro but we were talking bout something important before you and Alester came here but now we kinda are having a conversation with Alester so why not join us if you want?"*I smile at you*  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:04 pm
"thanks higurashi i think i might." ro says as he gives a smile back. he then turns to captain shikaku. "looks like your door is broken now captain shikaku." Ro points at the door as he smiles.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:23 pm
"well I'm gone,with shikkakus door broken and his temper who knows what he will do" Alester leaves the office (exit)  

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:41 am
"Temper....?What is he talking about Captain Shikaku? Uh Ro I'm sorry to want to ask you this but would you mind leaving Captain Shikaku and I in private that would be greatly appreciated of you. Oh! and if you want you can stop by my lounge sometime for some sake."*I asked and offered Ro kindly with a gentle and warm smile*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm
Ro smiled at higurashi and raised his hand slightly. "No thanks i dont drink higurashi but i could join you while i have a cup of tea." he turns towards captain shikaku and gives a small head bow. "captains... ill leave you two alone." Ro then starts walking out. "ill see you later higurashi." *exits room* "i wonder what was going on..." ro asked himself as he was walking out.  

Light and Dark Prince

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shikaku just waited quietly as everything happened, then, when he was alone with Ayume, he said very calmly "To be honest, I don't know what temper Alester was talking about. Now, to address the situation at hand, are you sure that what you're feeling towards me isn't some child's infatuation?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:43 am
*sigh*"I wish it where but it's not some child's infatuation i like u i mean really like you. When i was being stubborn towards you you still treated me with a hint of kindness.You were so passionate about not letting me die even though i wouldn't stop trying to fight you. You a wonderful guy to me that's something special in my heart.I love you Kurayami-Kun I do."*I look at you with eyes full of passion and understanding.*  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:50 am

"I think you may be confusing a sense of stubbornness with passion. I honestly don't feel like we should be killing each other during a sparring match, especially after the horrors I've seen in The Great Hollow War," Shikaku said very simply, staring back at her with little to no emotion whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:53 am
"I was being stubborn for a reason I-i didn't want to lose to someone that I have feelings for.Plus you saved me remember?"*I ask you hoping that you would remember that day*  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:00 pm

It took Shikaku a few minutes, but then he remembered, and said "Oh, so you're talking about that time in the world of the living huh? That was you?" he asked a little forgetful, since he didn't pay attention to the features of the girl that 13 years ago  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:34 am
"Uh huh that was me......"*I sigh feeling a lil down knowing that you probably wouldn't feel the same about me.*  

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 am

"Huh." He then stood up from his desk, "Well, I must be off, I need to check in on my squad members, I hope you understand." He said this with little emotion as he walked out of the office.
(continued in Squad 2 Barracks)  
Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces